Nature Spirits? Please help

Greenjackdavey
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Greenjackdavey »

Hi, I am new here so go easy on me.
I am not an occultist, I did not seek this and I know this will piss some people off but..
I have physical manifestations of nature spirits taking place. Not dreams, astral, but here in the real world. I have taken photo's that have been on the internet for quite a while.
Well, I have reached a dead end. I have been trying to make sense of this for nearly a decade. Is there anybody out there that has had real experiences and can give me advice?
Is there anyway of verbally communicating with these entities? Fascinating and as wonderful as they are, I am beginning to believe that they are just mindless creatures on the level of monkeys.
In particular I am interested in anyone who has experiences with short hairy bearded men that are fascinated by craftwork/diy.

Spinel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Spinel »

What do they look like to you?

Spinel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Spinel »

The lectures called The Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature by Rudolf Steiner may be to your interest: http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/SpirBe ... index.html

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

I think you would have to be more specific in what exactly you are doing, where you are, and what the nature spirits appear to be doing. Either you see them simply because you can, an ability of yours, or you see them while they do their "job". Just because you see them doesn't necessarily mean they are trying to communicate with you, it doesn't mean that they aren't either though. Which is why it is important to be aware of the context of the encounter. I am no expert on nature spirits (assuming you don't mean like animal totems), but I don't think they are going to respond well to verbal communication. It would probably better to see if they respond to thought communication, but I would lean to say that speaking with words in your mind may not work as well as trying to express thoughts in feelings/emotions and a more raw formless thought rather than constructed human language.

As for the little men with long beards, it sounds as though you are talking about "gnomes", I don't know if you are talking about actual gnomes (stone statues of yard gnomes) or your actually seeing them moving around. They have been around for a long time and in many cultures they mean different things. The natives around here call them little people and consider them bad omens, tricksters, and something you want to avoid. Other cultures find them to be good luck, friendly, and joyous. So either they are different based on physical location (different kinds being in different areas) or your perception of them wholly determines what they mean to you.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Atehequa
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Nature Spirits? Please help

Post by Atehequa »

Stukov wrote: The natives around here call them little people and consider them bad omens, tricksters, and something you want to avoid. Other cultures find them to be good luck, friendly, and joyous. So either they are different based on physical location (different kinds being in different areas) or your perception of them wholly determines what they mean to you.
Kind of like the little Puckwudgie we have here, only they enjoy setting fires to people's lodgings.
"We know the predator, we see them feed on us, we are aware to starve the beast is our destiny"

reptilian
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by reptilian »

Unless you live the most eco-friendly lifestyle in the modern world, avoid them. They aren't usually friendly towards people anymore, unless a person is personally, actively stopping or slowing environmental destruction.
I'm a somewhat radical "environmentalist" and they still want to rip out my intestines.

If they appear friendly, they are likely trying to trick you in order to harm you. If they don't appear to notice or respond to you at all, consider yourself lucky.

And if you can really see them, you might want to consider switching to a vegan, waste-free (or waste-minimal) lifestyle that doesn't involve driving, flying on airplanes, etc because they hold grudges for a really long time.

XD

TheSeeker
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheSeeker »

reptilian wrote:...And if you can really see them, you might want to consider switching to a vegan, waste-free (or waste-minimal) lifestyle that doesn't involve driving, flying on airplanes, etc because they hold grudges for a really long time.
I don't agree with this point of view at all.

The natural tendency of the environment is to self-perpetuate, rebalance and heal itself. That's why sitting in the forest with your back against a tree can be such a peaceful, invigourating experience; why spending time in nature is so healing to us as a species.
To suggest that one is somehow going to be persecuted by the spirits based on the fact that they like to consume meat is simply ridiculous. We're born with canine incisors for a reason: to tear flesh; just like many of the animals who would happily eat us if they had the opportunity.
reptilian wrote:I'm a somewhat radical "environmentalist" and they still want to rip out my intestines.
Perhaps it's just the pomposity of your radical environmental Veganism they find so annoying...
[eek] [razz]

If I were to take anything from this Thread thus far, it would be from Stukov.
Although, I suspect they're Gnomes or Zwerg --Dwarfs. Earth Elementals.

Greenjackdavey, you have a gift. [cool2]

reptilian
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by reptilian »

I'm not vegan.

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

It seems that there are two parts to your post: one is that you see these beings and the other you wonder how to communicate with them.
Perhaps it would be helpful to view them not as something alien of which you need to be on your guard but rather as you might all the people you see walking on the sidewalk. They’re there and you are aware of them, that is all. If you see a disturbed person stumbling down the sidewalk then your instincts tell you to be wary. I think it is the same with them.
Operating on the assumption these are Elementals, such entities generally function on a more emotional level. They don’t do that well with abstract thought like a Deva would. So, if you are intent on communicating with them and feel the need to do so, your emotions are your wi-fi.

Return to “Shamanism”