Instinct

ArdenAurelius
Forum Member
Forum Member

Instinct

Post by ArdenAurelius »

I have these odd things I've known since i was young. Like that I'll meet someone..or something that will teach me how awaken my latent abilities;one of which i seem to know instinctively is shape shifting. Another instinct I've had since i was a child is that I'm not human. This is backed up by cravings that I have, ones I do not indulge, however. I feel that the time i will meet my tutor grows closer yet at the same time i am late for it... but I feel as if I am the one who will initiate contact. and I have no clue how to go about this ^^"
A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Instinct

Post by Occultess »

I think I might know what you are talking about. If it's what I think it is, I'd say that maybe you should just sort of ride it out. Essentially, wait for the feeling to stop feeling like the time is near and starts to feel like the time is here. If you do that, I think that you will probably have some inkling as to how to go about making contact when the time is right.

...I feel like there is something else I should say, but I don't know exactly what.
Link Removed by Admin - No links in Signature

ArdenAurelius
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ArdenAurelius »

I suppose that makes sense, but I have the feeling they've been trying hard to get in contact with me for a few years, but I've kinda been deaf/blind to it and only now am realizing it.
A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others

Azkhet
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Azkhet »

If you think you are a nonhuman shapeshifter, go look up Otherkin.

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

ArdenAurelius wrote:I suppose that makes sense, but I have the feeling they've been trying hard to get in contact with me for a few years, but I've kinda been deaf/blind to it and only now am realizing it.
Ah....

Yeah, I think that's kinda what happened with me and my patron goddess. Took me forever to "get it".

Do you have any experience communicating with spirits? Even if it's just a Ouija board.

PM me anytime, if you want to talk more privately.

Oh, yeah! Do you meditate?
Link Removed by Admin - No links in Signature

ArdenAurelius
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ArdenAurelius »

Azkhet wrote:If you think you are a nonhuman shapeshifter, go look up Otherkin.
I don't feel i am a non human shapeshifter, i feel as if i am nonhuman and i should learn how to shapeshift. And a few spirits have popped in and out of my life on their on accord, that is the most experience I have with them. As for meditating, I do occasionally but i normally cannot attain a deep trance do to physical illness.

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

If you establish contact with a totem animal then he will be able to teach you to shapeshift.

Return to “Shamanism”