Dream Herbs & Oilahuasca

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Dream Herbs & Oilahuasca

Post by SashaGallagher »

LOL

Joe Rogan is kinda like a little kid sometimes. He says "I never tried coke because I saw it mess up people's lives" does he not know he is friends with Joey "Coco" Diaz? He still knows and hangs out with people who do it LOL.

When I was in highschool people were selling it to each other, and I saw kids shooting up meth. That is why I stayed away from uppers. It had nothing to do with people ruining their lives, I just would rather smoke weed or eat mushrooms or peyote. I don't want to stick needles in me.

"The Only Dope Worth Shooting Is Dick Nixon" - Yippie Quote

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Joe Rogan just said some quotable shit:

"We do not live in a black and white world where things are easy to solve"- Joe Rogan

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

I think Joe thinks that laws can only be made by the Government arbitrarily via Bill submission.

We can make laws ourselves.

And just btw. I don't know if Joe knows this, but most of the people you are talking about having guns, are also the people smoking weed. They are the same people.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

How can one person say "the world is not black and white" then 10 minutes later say "Gun violence comes from SSRIs"

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

If people are just going to randomly say what gun violence is caused by, I will show you the link I see.

People NOT getting heard. People that think they are "Libertarian" and "They are the only sober one but no one will let them drive" then there are no debates for these ideas to get heard in. I am not libertarian, but I am from Texas and I can see what is happening.

These people are not being heard, whether it be a Muslim extremist on facebook, or a random kid in New Mexico thinking they are "starting the revolution" by shooting up wal mart. They are people that say "I am the only sober one and no one will let me drive" they want to be in control, not just free, but in control.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

I am only 22, so I didn't know exactly who Joe Perry was, I have heard Aerosmith songs and seen them on the ride at Disney in Florida when I was like 8 or something, but he just made an AWESOME point that hardly anyone makes. Cenk gets really close when he talks about money in politics, but Joe Perry just pointed out that Washington DC was like the Vatican of America.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Random reply to someone that I thought other people might want to read:
There are still ancient (from Egypt to George Washington to today) things that are part of the court system and part of what we do. Even if the politicians don't recognize it. For example, the Mayor and Governor in the Ferguson protests actually broke the law and could be sued for their jobs if someone there would do some research. There are supreme court cases that ruled that "No one should make Peace statutes to stop riots, because it will start riots". So really Ferguson happened because no one is looking at old cases and lawyers will only do it for money.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

How Ads Help Youtubers and Bloggers

A lot of people know this already, but there are also a lot of people who do not know this. Those ads that pop up in the Youtube videos you watch and on the blogs you read, they are not random. They are there to help the person who made the video or blog. When you make a video or blog, and allow adsense to put ads on it, you earn a few pennies every time someone clicks on the ads.

I think when someone watches an add all the way through you also get a small amount, but the main amount is for clicks I know that.

So if you want to help your favorite youtubers and bloggers, don't ignore those ads all the time. Click one every once in a while.

And if YOU want to start having videos with ads, you just need a Youtube channel with a few hundred views and you can join the partner program.

Return to “Shamanism”