Dream Herbs & Oilahuasca

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Dream Herbs & Oilahuasca

Post by SashaGallagher »

Now I want to do some wild speculation.

I think that Niacin can be used readily and regularly as an Acid. And when it is mixed with GABA to form Picamilon, it makes it where both structures survive digestion and go to the brain. So I am thinking if anyone were to make a Niacinic THC, or extract Sea Urchin Eggs and make a Niacinic Anandamide. And Anandamide is a cannabinoid that already exists in the human body (an Endocannabinoid). So, if mixing Anandamide with Niacin to make a Niacinic Anandamide, it is probably possible to get some great effects from that. And since it is endocannabinoid, the medical industry might really like it. It's just increasing the amount of what you already have in your body, it's not adding anything new.

And from what I have read, Glycine activates all kinds of receptors in the nervous system. If it were made into a Niacinic form, it could possibly be useful for things like stress and possibly even recreation.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Also, from what I am reading, there are 2 common salts made from Amino Acids. Glycine salt and Glutamine salt/Glutamic acid salt. And apparently Glutamic acids are good for making things taste better. I am not sure if they are sugary or what, but they are used in flavoring all over the world.

So we could be making salt and spices that have Psychoactive effects. And just btw, when I talk about other plants, I am not trying to get cocaine or heroine effects or anything like that. I am just looking for things that are on the same level as Coffee, but mostly not stimulants. Maybe some stimulants though.

But we could be making salts with Uziza extracts, Catnip extracts, or Valerian Root extracts and all kinds of other things, and using them in cooking.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Alright. So I have been posting stuff that I have been researching recently, but it ties to something I was researching before. About 3 months ago I was trying to think of a way to make new smells, but I didn't know specifically about "Hydrogen Bonds" and stuff. I only knew about different reactions based on specific reactions I had heard of (I heard that the stuff Ana Nicole Smith died from was made mixing Chloroform Acetone and Lye, and it made Chlorobutanol), So I studied that reaction, as well as the common reaction people have heard of that is Cocaine into Crack via baking soda. So I studied these 2 changes and found out some different things.

Acetone and structures like it (Damascone, etc) will react with Chlorofom and Lye to crate a new substance, and that substance has 3 open Chlorides, so it is ready to react with something else and create even more substances. This could be used to create TONS of smells, as I am pretty sure there are lots of smells like Damascone.

You can also mix different things with Baking soda and apply heat, this is similar to Pickling, which can be done cold with Calcium Hydroxide. And it can change things completely. Another example similar to turning Cocaine into crack using backing soda, is Turning Cane Toad Venom into something more like Bufo Alvarius venom by adding edible lime (Calcium Hydroxide).

There are different things that hit that Cannabinoid receptor, and I think that all of them could be "Pickled" or made into new structures. But the Damascone thing would be more for just smells.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Alright, one last thing for now. A few years ago I was interested in Amanita Muscaria and I wanted to know what was in it. The main thing in it is Ibotenic Acid, and it is activated into Muscimol inside the human stomach via Decarboxylation (removing Carbon and Oxygen structures).

I also read that tons of the Muscimol is urinated out, because it doesn't make it to the bloodstream. So I wanted to know what the best way to activate it would be, so that you could take the smallest amount possible, since you wouldn't have to convert it in your stomach. And I also wanted to find a way for people to have this material without having to eat the mushrooms and collect their own urine (which people do, they even drink Reindeer urine in places where this grows).

What I found was "Refluxing". This is a lot simpler than it sounds. What Refluxing is, is boiling something for infinity. The way you do this is by boiling it, and having something cold above it, then letting it fall back down to be boiled again.

So, that is just another thing that could come in handy for people, so thought I would share it.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Tonight I am trying some Zyrtec. I took 10 mg around 10 pm, and it is 2 am and I just took another. I have not noticed any very noticeable effect from 1 Zyrtec, but people online have talked about Zyrtec induced dreams. I will take a B6 before bed also, just for good measure.

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

Depending on where you live, you will probably need a greenhouse and a green thumb if you want to successfully cultivate cilene capansis. It's really difficult to bring one of these plants to maturity.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

I had a dream last night, not sure what about, but I think I was making salts for something.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

I had a dream last night, not sure what about, but I think I was making salts for something.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Based on replies I am getting from around the internet, it seems like a lot of atheists are following along, but any time I mention the religion they don't like it. My religion is NOTHING like Christianity and it is NOTHING like Islam. Here are some Gods, not evidence of God, not works of God. These are GODS. Please prove that they don't exist:

If you REALLY don't know of any Gods, then you can go ahead and stop considering different rotations of the Earth to be "Months", because that is all based on Mnemonic God mapping. March = Mars, June = Jupiter/Zues etc. ( am not saying that is is evidence, I am saying that these were and ARE the Gods)

And have you ever heard of a Movie? Most if not ALL movies are based on Greek and Roman Plays (which were all based on the stars in the sky, and how they interact with the sun and the Earth's rotation) The most "in your face" example of this is the movie "Prometheus", they took the story of Prometheus, and put it in space. So when you watch a movie, you are usually watching a new interpretation of an ancient story. Even when it's just explosions. War has always been a theme, and their are different situations that happen to Mars in the sky that were interpreted by ancient actors in the sky. So without "God", Media would get pretty boring. We would just have the news then.

And you can go ahead and stop using clocks. Because those are both based on Automatons that people made 2000 years ago (so they must be useless right?) and they are based on "Chronos" aka "The Measuring of Time" aka Chronology, Chronology MEANS "From Chronos" or "The Study of Chronos".

And if you have ever heard of "The Scientific Method". That comes out of what is known as "Philosophy", which is where Demonstrations and Debate come from. Sophy in "Philosophy" comes from the Goddess "Sophie" she is the Goddess of Wisdom. When you "Philosophize" you are "Loving Sophie Actively". And since Science only exists because of the "Philosophy of Science", in extension, you are "Loving Sophie Actively" when you do science.

I could keep going, but these are some REAL Gods you can see on Earth or being Interpreted on Earth, if you wanted a magic man in the sky that in kinda your own problem.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

The Treadmill of Atheism

I have now been watching the Atheist and Christian community (it is NOT an Atheist/Theist community, they only talk to Christians) and I just want to point something out.

Atheists don't like testing themselves. When someone like Bill Nye debates Ken Ham, they all talk like "Are we sure we should really validate Ken Ham like that?" but then when Bill Nye is not debating Ken Ham, Matt Dillahunty is debating Sye Ten and everyone else is debating G man. The way to prove these people are not worth validating is by proving them wrong, not by talking to them OVER AND OVER.

If anyone else has been watching, you have probably noticed that Atheism has not ever clearly beaten the Presup. I personally think ALL the Christian arguments fail, and I actually have rebuttals for most of them, but the Atheists have literally been on this SAME topic for almost a year. Can someone PLEASE just think of a better argument than "Well, maybe I'm in a Matrix, but that's ok" again, I don't think the Christians have good arguments, but the Atheists have failed here.

If someone like Bill Nye doesn't come and prove it wrong, it will literally have atheists yelling at their computers for eternity, then having chats afterwards to talk about how circular the eternal debate was.

If someone wants to beat the presup, all you have to do is appeal outside your own reason. Stop being so full of yourself, and accept that you are not using YOUR reasoning, but are building on the reasoning of your ancestors, using their reasoning AND your reasoning, and hearing the reasoning of other. I have literally been watching for almost a year, and no one has been able to do that.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Shit Slinging Brand Atheism

When I first noticed the Atheist community on Youtube a few months ago, I thought they were honestly the more intelligent side. I saw Bill Nye debate Ken Ham, and I thought he completely destroyed him, no one ever talks about the biggest boats we have ever made. Why would no one else use that in an argument against Noah? The boats fall apart, period.

As I watched the debates, I continued to feel as if the Atheists were smarter. But when you watch 2 people like Max Mills and Nick Duncan debate, you can see that there are obviously still some smart people that believe in God (and in case atheists don't know, not all religions require a creator).

But then I noticed something. "Atheism" has simply attached itself to "science". They are not smarter, in fact, many of them are "Shit Slingers". they will literally just say things like "Any tradition from before Jesus was just there because they had no better answer for it", not realizing that Doctors today STILL say the Hippocratic oath. This made it clear to me that Atheism and Science are actually opposed to each other.

Atheists don't like History. If you were to talk to a family in Britain, I am pretty damn sure they would know about the Royal family and the history thereof, and if you went to Vietnam they would probably have a pretty good idea of their heritage.

But because these Atheists are in America (and I have noticed a lot from Australia), they have the mentality that "That is ancient history", having no idea that history is how we got here.

They can accept Cosmology, and think that because they accept that, somehow they are "Science". But Science is far bigger than the realms of the atheist argument. Which has currently devolved to shit slinging. Can someone at least mold their shit into a nice statuette before slinging the next steaming heap?

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

I want to point something out to everyone, you are (a lot of you) reading Lab Results wrong.

When Marijuana or any other plant is tested, they don't test the plant, they test the extraction/essential oil. So when it says "25% THC" they are not referring to the plant, they are referring to the "Cannabinoid Profile" and when they say "6% Pinene" they are talking about the terpinoid profile.

This means that 25% out of 100% of Cannabinoids, are THC, not that your bud is 25% THC by weight. And the Terpenes have 6% Pinene, not that your bud is made up of 6% Pinene.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

I just ordered a plant that is going to probably be on EVERY head shop shelf sometime in the next 5 years. It hits the CB1 receptor, and it is not Marijuana or Kava, but it can be used with Kava. And it has similar effects to Marijuana, they have been using it in West African Cuisine forever. They actually say it makes people happy and stimulates appetite... So, basically it gets you high. Lol

This plant contains Caryophyllene, even though some people say that it can only be found in Marijuana. And since it works like Marijuana, people could use it medically or recreationally in states where Marijuana is not legal, since this plant is. I am pretty sure it doesn't show up on a drug test, and again it can be mixed with Kava, so it could probably get to be super similar to marijuana if you did it right.

If you have a Nigerian store you can ask for some, I will tell everyone what they are when I get them. But for real, these are probably going to be at every headshop in America over the next few years. I can't believe that this has been hidden just because this spice has not been popular outside of Nigeria since the middle ages.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Here is a PRIME example of the "Shit Slinging Brand Atheist"

I posted the "Treadmill of Atheism" to a bunch of atheist, including the Atheism group on Google Plus. And this morning I noticed basically a response video, though it is not labeled as such.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hltr8WM8BVo

First I want to say that I think everyone should have the right to get married and I don't see what religion has to do with Marriage. That being said. This guy brings up the Gay rights court cases that have been happening recently, and says that in the past the only reason they didn't legalize gay marriage was "tradition". That is him shitting in his hand. Then he proceeds to sling that shit, by generalizing ALL religions as "Tradition" and all tradition as "Bad".

The supreme court justices that stalled gay marriage were largely Catholic, but Atheists don't actually know enough about this stuff to see the difference.

And secondly, WESTERN MEDICINE IS A TRADITION, having a court system is tradition, etc. Atheists need to stop acting like all traditions are bad. PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank you.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Why Atheism is Failing

Yesterday I posted an argument for the Atheists, as I said, I think the Christians are the ones with the worst arguments here, but the Atheists should be able to smack them down no problem. So since I want to see all of this move forward, I am going to present you with some arguments to beat the Christians.

Presup

1. The same as yesterday, appeal outside your own reasoning by appealing to the reasoning of other people and the work of people before you.

2. Pick an absolute. Like Lobsters, ask the Atheist "Why are Lobsters Illegal to over fish in Florida, why did God make it that way" They will most likely respond confused, then you tell them that it is for conservation purposes to make sure lobsters exist in the future. Then you proceed from there asking them why God did different things with Lobsters, and at this point, they are no longer in the presup argument.

GO WIN NOW.

Pascal's Wager

This one only needs 1.

1. The Christians say "Well, what if God is real, it's better to believe than to not, just in case. And if it's not true, I believed something for no reason and who cares?" the way you respond to this is by saying that is the religions of Abraham one day aren't the most popular, people could hunt down all the circumcised people and kill them, and you don't want to put your descendants through that, so might as well not be Abrahamic.

GO WIN NOW.

Evolution

1. The Christian says that "no one has ever seen change over time, and we will not live long enough to ourselves". SHOW THEM FOSSILS. Look up "Whale Wolf Transition Fossil" and I am sure you will find something you can point to and show "This used to live on land, now it is in the water." Then show them the Fossil Record of Humans and things that we passed down like fire and dream herbs, so that they can see that these people existed in a timeline and not at the same time.
2. The Christians say "The Bible has a table of lineage, and it tells me that from Adam to Jesus there were only enough Generations for approximately 6,000 years". All the Atheist has to do is look up "Syro-Palestinian Archaeology" and show them things like Jericho 10,000 vs 6,000 BC and Bethlehem and all that.

3. The Christian says "There is no mechanism for Evolution". Ask them how they would prepare to go to Alaska, then ask them how they would prepare to go to Mexico. Then ask them if they think they had kids that grew up in there, if they think that kid might have kids with people there. Then ask if they think those kids will be different from the other kids there, and if they are different from the kids in the original country, There is your mechanism.

GO WIN NOW.

Cosmological

You guys seem to have forgotten this one, but you always had an argument for it. When they say "The universe had a beginning, therefor a creator" you say "What if the Flying Spaghetti Monster?". That is WHY he was invented.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

So I posted the Atheist Treadmill thing, and on a forum an Atheist kinda got angry with me. Then he realized I was not arguing for Christianity, so he paused for a moment and was talking casually about the Matt Dillahunty, Sye Ten debate with me. I told him that I don't think Sye Ten has a single brain cell in his head, but Matt Dillahinty still got caught in the presup, so it wasn't a clear win.

Then he said he would debate me, and I went ahead and sent something to him, because I am pretty sure a video debate would just devolve into insults since he is defending himself against the things I said, and I only ever said anything about "Shit Slinging Atheists" so he must feel like that fits him, or he would not have tried to defend against it. Everyone knows there are atheists that don't know what they are talking about that just hate religion, they are shit slingers. You don't have to identify with them if you are Atheist, they are just a group of people that don't understand what they are fighting.

But anyways.

I send him the thing explaining my Gods, and instead of being able to prove me wrong he retreats to "Those are lower case gods, not God". And I told him that things change over time, for example, "Atheos" was the original word for "Atheist", and it referred to people who did not believe in the popular Gods like Zeus. So in Greek times, this was a reference to Jews and Christians, because the Greeks worshiped the planets. They called Jupiter "Zeus" and they called History"Clio" and they called tutors "Mentor", We still use the word "Mentor" today to explain how someone is embodying the spirit of helping us learn.

So I tell him this, and he gets all twisted, saying that "Atheists can't have Gods" and I had to explain to him that the only reason I was putting it in historical context, was because he was saying that Gods can only be "All Powerful, All Knowing sky men".

And I tried to tell him that I was not trying to say that modern Christians are Atheists, I was saying that the word Atheist comes from Atheos which came from Christians, who worshiped a man. Not Gods like the Greeks. So the Greeks called them "Atheos".

Then he told me I had not told him what my God was, and never gave him a definition. So I explained to him how the seasons move with the planets and the plants are planted and harvested based on those changes. Ancient people called those Gods, and I am calling them Gods.

Then I told him to stop being a Christian, because only Christians, Jews and Muslims think God is an all powerful all knowing being. And most of the world lives in China and India, so MOST OF THE WORLD doesn't even agree with the idea of the Christian God.

And he won't give it up. He says he is Atheist, but he will only accept an all powerful, all knowing sky daddy. Doesn't that make you Christian?

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Atheists and Christians seems to have this idea that God is a magic man in the sky. I would like to introduce both the Christians and the Atheists to some REAL GODS.

Look at the Ogdoad, this existed since at least 2000 BC it is a list of 8 planets, and how they associated with the seasons here on Earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad

Here is Jupiter. Not a magic man, just a statue that represents a planet and represents the way that planet comes during certain seasons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_%28mythology%29

Here is the Almanac. It STILL references the Gods, Jupiter, Saturn, etc. If society stopped using it, farming would be impossible. This is the modern version of the Ogdoad. And again, it STILL uses the names of the Roman Gods/Planets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almanac

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

How to Find Your God (Or Realize You Already Had It)

A lot of people like the idea that "I didn't find God, he found me" and that is real poetic in the moment, but over the long term, your God owns you. Your God wants you worshiping him, and when you die he wants you worshiping some more, but you have to like it more.

I would like to let everyone know, God is not meant to find you, you are meant to find your God, and here is how.

Do you have a "Season" that is best for you? (I know some girls talk like that)

Do you have a favorite Sport? (Since Olympic competition and before, sports have been religion rituals)

Do you have a favorite Plant? (Maybe Marijuana, Coffee or Ayahuasca)

Do you have a "Nemesis"?

All of these things are a form of "God", Gods are usually just things that interact naturally. Such as, the Earth and Mars. They interact with each other by having patterns they follow around the sun, and they spin so that certain parts of each planet can only see the other planet at certain times.

The same way Mars and Earth interact (Mars was a God in he Ogdoad, and Terra was Earth), you interact with these things in your life. Seasons effect you, Sports effect you, Plants effect you and your Nemesis effect you. And not everyone is effected by all these things (I know I don't have a Nemesis, unless someone hasn't told me something) but even if you are not effected by these things, society is. And that is a whole other aspect of the Gods outside of yourself. They are here if you accept them or not, and they are not magic people in the sky. But we can make statues to represent them if you really want a magic man.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

I am from Texas and live in Colorado.. It is a FACT that Texas is no longer a state that has a white Majority, the Majority is "Hispanic-White" as they call it. And that is my family. My Grandpa was Mexican, we have family album pictures of him smoking Marijuana out of a Pipe. it's great.

And in Colorado there is a large population of "Hispanic" or "Hispanic-White" or whatever, and in both states, it seems that these people are just counted as white.

But did you notice something in the past 2 elections. Bush said like 3 words in Spanish and he got the "Hispanic Vote". And I was in Florida during the last Obama election, so I heard a lot about the "Hispanic Vote" and I noticed that ALL the states that are usually red that voted for him, were green states. The last election was basically won by Marijuana votes and the "Hispanic Vote".

How about we just promote a "Hispanic" President, who supports Marijuana legalization. We can do like Scarface and push out all these white people in the middle, to get right to the source.

And that is what Bill O'Reilly says he is afriad of (skip to 11:25)

http://youtu.be/MD-coMPWdo4?t=11m25s

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Josephine Mota ran in Mexico last election, let's get a Hispanic female who supports Mota (Marijuana) in America.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

The "Fallacy Fallacy" AKA Argument from Fallacy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy

Just because someone has committed a Fallacy, does not mean they are wrong. It means that a Fallacy has been committed.

If you have heard of "Semantic Trolling" Where someone says "You spelled a word wrong, so you're wrong" that is "Semantic Trolling". The Argument from Fallacy is similar, just because you have spotted a Fallacy, does not mean that the statements the Fallacy was meant to defend are themselves invalid. It just means there is a Fallacy.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

The Satanic Ritual You Preform Every Morning

If you are a person who drinks Coffee, you probably don't think much about the process or the beans themselves or where the come from. They are roasted before you get them and they are sometimes ever ground up before you get them. I want to ask everyone, how is Coffee distinct from Tea? Because Coffee is actually just Tea, but, made out of a certain seed and roasted.

Coffee was first growing in Ethiopia, where they didn't use the seeds mainly, but the berries which actually taste better. According to legend, the tribes there would make balls out of the mashed berries, and eat those to get filled with warrior spirit (caffeine).

Then around 1400-1600 AD, Coffee made its way to Yemen wear a Christian mission was, and a Yemenese person brought a Coffee plant to a missionary. And what did Christians do when they heard about a plant that could alter your mental state? He threw it in the fire to be destroyed, hoping it would be gone forever.

The people in the village collected the seeds from the fire, crushed them up and made Tea. This was the first Roasted Coffee Beans in History.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Have you ever wondered why medicine and law are called "Practices"?

Not many things are called "Practices". Usually when it comes to a job, you only practice when you aren't really working. The practice is for before the work, right?

Well, not in Law and Medicine. You may have noticed something strange about Law and Medicine that you don't see in many other professions. They use ancient symbols for their "Craft". Doctors have the symbol of Mercury, with the staff and the snake and the wings, while Lawyers have Justice AKA Ma'at, the woman with the sword and a scale, wearing a blindfold.

The reason these ancient Symbols are there, and the reason Medicine and Law are called "Practices" is because they started as religions.

Our modern Hospitals originate in Ancient Greece, where Western Medicine was started as well. A man name "Hippocrates" started it after reading about the life of Imhotep/Aesculapius and being educated. Doctors in 2014 (or 2015 if you are reading this later) STILL say the Hippocratic Oath. Doctors are simply passing down the traditions that were started by Imhotep and Hippocrates (Surgery and Medicine). While Lawyers, Judges, etc are keeping society's "Codes".

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Plausible Deniability Still Makes You An Ass

A lot of people like to live their lives as if they are the CIA and they need to be protected. I am not sure when this happened, but at some point a lot of people decided "If the person I say things about doesn't hear it, I can just say I never said it". And sure, you can SAY that. But that doesn't mean that other people keep their mouths shut, or that you aren't an asshole. You are still an asshole.

Plausible Deniability was used to keep people from knowing when the CIA was involved in murders, and now people are using it to make sure their friends and strangers don't know what they said about them. How about just don't say shit you don't think is really worth saying? Why live your life like someone on trial?

Return to “Shamanism”