Shadow spirits

silverfox615
Forum Member
Forum Member

Shadow spirits

Post by silverfox615 »

so strange question with a stranger story. so the first time i ate shrooms i saw these spirits entities at the time i described them as shadow creatures. these entities would use the shadows of physical objects to manifest themselves as individuals. there were four. i noticed form then on that whenever i tripped i was able to see them. they take the form of various shadows but there were always four individuals. as time went on it came to a point where i could feel their presence even when i was sober and i could see glimpses of them just day to day. i can no longer use hallucinogens to meet with the four shadow creatures which is something i used to look forward to. especially now that ive been learning so much more about spiritual entities. does anyone know what these are and or how i might be able to actually meet with them like i used to without my old means to? or is it possible this was just a really weird constant trip theme? thanks for your time -fox

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Shadow spirits

Post by RoseRed »

Serious meditation practice.

You can work on the skills to put yourself in a trance state without the chemical helpers. It's work but it's worth it.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Return to “Shamanism”