How to get answers?

Mixsuin
Forum Member
Forum Member

How to get answers?

Post by Mixsuin »

Does anyone have any tips on how to get a truthful answer come in a dream, meditation, or vision, without the use of substances?

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How to get answers?

Post by EternalReturn »

Do it and trust your intuition.

MadRik
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MadRik »

There are a number of ways to get answers by entering non-drug induced trances and sleep. However, it really depends on the philosophy or practice you subscribe to. Furthermore, seeking answers from what I like to call the aether is a fairly advanced thing that takes a lot of mindfulness, patience, and practice.

The first question is really... what do you practice and how? Find the proper methods in the systems you resonate with. You need to believe intensely for any of these things to work, and you need to trust in them deeply.
Tell the truth, but lead so improbable a life that the truth will never be believed.
- Aleister Crowley

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

Mixsuin wrote:Does anyone have any tips on how to get a truthful answer come in a dream, meditation, or vision, without the use of substances?
Yes, develop maturity. As has been stated, find a path that suits you. Then read about it for a few years while trying small things. Learn by trial and error. Experience is cultivated as with a garden.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Mixsuin wrote:Does anyone have any tips on how to get a truthful answer come in a dream, meditation, or vision, without the use of substances?
If someone or something is trying to hurt you or your family and or friends, you will have a dream about it before or during the event.

I had a dream of my cousins phone thief and everything came out to be exactly how dreamnt it, except for a few minor details.

The more you fear and or hate something... the more you are likely to have a vision about it. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

MadMarchy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MadMarchy »

Learn and master lucid dreaming. Then, navigate the dream/spirit world from there. [thumbup]
Simply an arbiter.

Return to “Shamanism”