Coincidence?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Coincidence?

Post by OneOfFourth »

Kath wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:21 pm odd that you hoped I was ok 6 days ago.
I get busy with this & that, and it can be hard to keep up a routine hehe. and i can fall out of the habit of regularly doing something (like bounce around a forum :)
6 days ago though, i thought, out of the blue, "I need to check back with that forum", I wasn't at a computer at the time though, so i just made a mental note to get to it sometime this week. your synchronicities are rubbing off on me eeek! :P
It gets better: I hoped that same today too and here you are, posting on the forum [oh] My exact hope was to hear that you haven't been caught up as collateral damage with my problems with the mage group. Somehow my selfless wishes come true pretty fast. Selfish ones never.

I have lots of catching up to do with lots of posts from the past few days on this forum. I'll be back during this weekend to answer posts properly.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Hmm, some days ago I received the following information from some esoteric source. No idea from where, probably my team (spirit guides) :

There is no such thing as intution. What people call intuition is actually your own soul sending your human mind messages. Learn to listen to those messages and you're connecting with your soul.

What do you guys think? Is that message true or BS?
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Intuition is a heart function. In the 5 soul system the heart is one of the souls

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

So in that sense it would be true.

EDIT: Hmm, as I posted this message, I received two identical synchronizities saying that I need to do adjustments into that mental image. I think it could mean that the "amunt of 5 souls" might not be true. Dunno. I need to look more into this topic.
Seeker of truth.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:38 pm There is no such thing as intution. What people call intuition is actually your own soul sending your human mind messages. Learn to listen to those messages and you're connecting with your soul.

What do you guys think? Is that message true or BS?
mmmm, I don't draw a huge distinction between mind and soul.
Although I kinda view soul as having many levels to it, both structurally, and in terms of mind.
Some of the structural elements of mind being immaterial. And the mind kinda spanning from individual to expansive. And higher mind being more permanent and entangled with soul, while lower mind is more transient and body anchored. But none of it really separate or distinct from the other parts exactly.
I guess I kinda think of mind and soul as being on a continuum rather than being distinctly separate things.

I'm probably just making a semantic distinction. I mean when people say "hand" they don't mean that to imply something distinctly separate from "body".

If the "soul" is what remains without the support of the physical body, then to me soul would include the higher mind and some of the energy body. Meanwhile the lower mind and some of the energy body is rooted in the physical body.

Even as i try to describe how I think about these terms, I feel like I'm describing them differently than what I'm thinking. Like there's nuance to what I'm thinking which I don't know how to articulate, and it makes me feel like what I'm typing isn't quite accurate to what I'm thinking. Like I'm trying to accurately describe a tessaract with 3-D words, and kinda stumbling through the description. Not that I'm crystal clear in my understanding in the first place.

I don't disagree with the message though.

Hmmm. Can't intuition come from more than one source potentially? I think sometimes intuition is just your subconscious telling you something. Sometimes it's more like akashic information access. Sometimes it's the part of your thoughts which aren't strictly anchored in 'time' the way most of your consciousness is, and intuition can be a sort of dim feeling of precognition. Sometimes it's insight from higher self. Sometimes it's adding the nuance of empathic sensitivity to your thinking. And sometimes it's just reading body language, tone, etc. in a very mundane way.

I guess intuition could be any of a long list of things, any of which introduce information into your thinking from outside your conscious cognitive logic process.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Kath wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:30 pm mmmm, I don't draw a huge distinction between mind and soul.

I guess I kinda think of mind and soul as being on a continuum rather than being distinctly separate things.
Maybe your own previous explanation of the "think of psychology and thoughts as energy interactions between people" could be a starting point?

I.e. if we thought of everything in the universe as being one huge field of mind/energy, then "self" would be some blurry local area of it. Then you could think of mind as an axis into the direction of dimension X, having two extreme ends: physical mind and soul. The further away you move along the axis from the physical mind, the close you'll get to the soul. The plot twist would be that the mind axis doesn't actually stop where you reach your "soul area": if you go even further, you start reaching other souls, global consciousness, whatever if outside of yourself. Each border being very blurry and impossible to tell the difference where one ends and the next one starts.

Kath wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:30 pm Hmmm. Can't intuition come from more than one source potentially? I think sometimes intuition is just your subconscious telling you something. Sometimes it's more like akashic information access. Sometimes it's the part of your thoughts which aren't strictly anchored in 'time' the way most of your consciousness is, and intuition can be a sort of dim feeling of precognition. Sometimes it's insight from higher self. Sometimes it's adding the nuance of empathic sensitivity to your thinking. And sometimes it's just reading body language, tone, etc. in a very mundane way.

I guess intuition could be any of a long list of things, any of which introduce information into your thinking from outside your conscious cognitive logic process.
Frankly, I have no idea. I'm pondering on the possibility, that depending on your personality, state of mind and which kinds of things you're used to trust receiving from your intuition, the soul can reach your "physical mind" in various degrees of success. I.e. in between your soul and your "physical mind" are experiences which you start going through when faced with some specific situation. The more "intuitively"/quickly/automatically you come up with information and ideas about a given situation you're in, the more direct line you have to your soul in that area. I.e. the less garbage there is blocking the information flow from your soul to your physical mind. If there is zero garbage in the way, you instantly get a very clear knowing about the situation without any doubt at all. If there is some garbage, you get some idea, but also some extra distracting feelings about the situation: "The situation is like this, but that thing could also mean something extra..." etc.

This in turn would mean that all your experiences and thoughts are also contained your your soul. So your physical mind would be like a computer CPU's data cache: it could contain almost any data, but if the right data in the right context isn't readily available in the cache, retrieving the required data from memory (soul) can be really slow, unless that data bus between the cache and memory is optimised for that kind of memory access. :)
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:59 am Intuition is a heart function. In the 5 soul system the heart is one of the souls
BTW, off topic to your answer, but very relevant to what you've been telling me more than once and what I've experienced lately. About the "octopus" on top of my head you've mentioned:

As I mentioned, I saw a slug/eel kind of thing on top of my head. The way I saw this and other types of entities was that I first visualised a flame in my heart and then moved my view outside my body to inspect what I can see. Entities in this type of vision are almost always grey/black/dark blue/light blue in color.

A week ago or so I tried a different approach:
When I felt some irritating emotion, I recognised it to be something that I need to do some Shadow Work on. Instead of starting my usual Shadow Work routine, I "lingered" on the emotion, clearing my mind, trying to sense where it is coming from or where it is connected to. After about a minute of being in this meditative state my mind I "saw" and felt some "string" right in front of my eyes which I immediately followed upward. I saw this brightly lit yellow/orange jelly fish like entity: clear spaceous body and thin tentacles coming down to my head. At this point I "heard" a mental information (not a real voice but more like knowing of the message) that "I've entered a new plane". When I interacted with the jellyfish entity or commanded it, Person-X (who was under the same roof with me) reacted in a physical way. Every time I did that. The octopus you saw is Person-X or some very direct link to Person-X.

Another thing I experienced:
I kicked out some entity that had attached itself to me. I commanded it to go away. It seemed to be going through the reality of my vision: it pushed through some fabric of space like a hole appeared into thin air. I followed it through the whole and ended up in some fairly brightly lit place. I think it's possible to enter different places/planes/something by following entities.
Seeker of truth.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:21 pm ... if we thought of everything in the universe as being one huge field of mind/energy, then "self" would be some blurry local area of it. Then you could think of mind as an axis into the direction of dimension X, having two extreme ends: physical mind and soul. The further away you move along the axis from the physical mind, the close you'll get to the soul. The plot twist would be that the mind axis doesn't actually stop where you reach your "soul area": if you go even further, you start reaching other souls, global consciousness, whatever if outside of yourself. Each border being very blurry and impossible to tell the difference where one ends and the next one starts.
I think i'd use all different words and explanations, but I don't think i'd say anything meaningfully different from that.
I get the impression we have a very similar view of mind/consciousness/soul/energy/body/physical/immaterial stuff.

This in turn would mean that all your experiences and thoughts are also contained your your soul. So your physical mind would be like a computer CPU's data cache: it could contain almost any data, but if the right data in the right context isn't readily available in the cache, retrieving the required data from memory (soul) can be really slow, unless that data bus between the cache and memory is optimised for that kind of memory access. :)
I reach for computer examples of how stuff works pretty often too :P

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:39 pm Another thing I experienced:
I kicked out some entity that had attached itself to me. I commanded it to go away. It seemed to be going through the reality of my vision: it pushed through some fabric of space like a hole appeared into thin air. I followed it through the whole and ended up in some fairly brightly lit place. I think it's possible to enter different places/planes/something by following entities.
I always jump into every available tear in the fabric of space :P
(that's not sarcasm)
I'm sure some would say that's foolhardy, maybe even most. But everybody has a vice, mine's curiosity.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

My synchronizities are telling me that The-37 are now likely targeting you directly, starting from last night when I received the synchronizity message. Reason being that you are "too useful" source of information for me. The other reason being that they simply want to do everything they can to get under my skin by trying to make me angry, desperate and to get me in such a state of mind that my spiritual progress stops or even degenerates and would destroy me mentally (i.e. mental breakdown --> suicide). Not gonna happen though. I've been going to the exact opposite direction really fast and I'm not getting triggered much by their attempts anymore. This could be why they're trying something new.

My synchronizities are also letting me believe that your previous life situation which distracted you away from these forums (and which resolved itself lately) was an indirect attack from The-37 targeted towards me for the same reason mentioned above (cut the source of useful information).

I would suspect that they might try one of the following standard approached they seem to take:
1. They most likely just try to harrass you in one or more ways: cause social trouble, demonic attacks, financial/legal/boureaucratic trouble, physical/mental health issues, accidents.
2. They try to initiate you, which is less likely, but still possible.

In case I'm right and they start doing any of that, I'll share some pointers to their most used methods of operation I've learned from interacting with them so far:

First of all they seem to be really careful about violating the Free Will and Natural Laws. This doesn't make it any easier deaing with them, since they use clever ways of getting around those limitations. Those methods also make it harder to track from where the attack came from. You wanted interesting situations where you could potentially learn something new. If I'm right (hopefully I'm not), you might get your chance :-/

I received the following information/confirmation last night also, when I queried more information about the synchronizity message's meaning: One of the most often used ways they get around those above limitations is by using demons to make indirect attacks towards their intended target. The demons they seem to be using can sense what's in the future (and maybe in the past). They manipulate people and things to interact with you in specific ways to push you into desired direction. This way they aren't harming you directly themselves, but through several proxies (short and long chain reactions). I.e. demon gets to work, manipulates things and people here and there and the result is that shit hits the fan and you get into trouble with some people/legal issues/friend gets cancer/accident/etc.

I've learned that there is an "easy way" to defend against this type of attack: you have to realize what kind of attack is coming and you simply "name the attack". I.e. you realise that "Ah ha! They're attacking me by trying to destoy my reputation!" and then simply deny them by stating to The Universe "Demons (or magick) which try to destroy my reputation CAN NOT do that to me." And that's it. Usually when it works, you get a clear physical effect from your surroundings (at least that's what happens to me, usually some loud sudden noise exactly when you do the mentioned thing). The problem with this is that it will work for maybe half a day or a full day. So you need to be repeating it often to keep the effect gone. To permanently get rid of that attack, you need to recognize the attack and find the demon doing it. I assume you could recognize the situation which starts to look and feel like it's caused by such an attack and use etheric senses to find who/what caused it, then trace further again and again until you find the culprit. So you don't necessarily get a traditional demonic attack which you instantly recognize as demonic action. Remember, these attacks are often by proxy.

Another type of attack they seem to love to use are misusing spiritual downloads. In a nutshell spiritual downloads add/replace/modify your experiences you have stored in your mind and subconscious. If you think about it, everything that's you are your experiences: memories, subconscious reactions, opinions, traumas, things you love and hate, etc. The more you change those, the more you reprogram the person to become something else. One specific use-case for spiritual download is illusion magick: reprogram the subconscious of the target so that when you use any kind of trigger (such as in hypnosis) or telepathic command, the mind reacts in a very strong way: cause seisure/heart attack/anaphylactic shock, which can lead to death. Also strong hallucinations+psychosis can be induced: make target believe he/she has something horrible inside his/her stomach and the victim cuts his/her own stomach open. Not fun stuff if the effects hit hard.

The illusion magick seems to be the often used way for spiritual download attacks. There are three ways to get rid of their effects:
1. Force/push the effects away with sheer willpower. This is the slowest and hardest way of doing it.
2. Instead of trying to ignore the effects, concentrate as closely as possible on the feelings you have in your body during the attack. If you feel like you can't breathe, focus closely where you feel the nasty effects. When you focus on that spot in your body, you notice that there was nothing there after all. The feelings seem to be around that area. Then move to the next area nearby which has the nasty feeling and again you notice there's actually nothing there. Keep doing this and very quickly you notice that the illusion dissolves. Usually you're left with some completely different feeling which was modified and boosted to become that nasty feeling. For example if you were hungry/thirsty or had a bit of a stomach problem, it could be turned into a strong feeling of asphyxiation which feels horrible.
3. In your mind, follow the experience/physical feeling you have deeper into your mind. From there follow again as long as you bump into entity or suggestion or magick or something that's causing the phenomenon. Then it's easy to command it to go away.

One irritating thing that The-37 does is that those attacks most often come in the middle of the night. My guess is that that's when you don't have your guard up since you're sleeping. They do need your permission to do some of those attacks, but they have means to do that without you ever realising you have given any kind of permission to anyone. I'm strongly suspecting they believe in some kind of loophole in Natural Laws which they exploit.
Kath wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:13 am
I'd love to donate any amount of the attacks I've been targeted with to interested parties. You can have mine if you want [gz]
'shrug' as long as it's interesting & informative.
Last night, my synchronizities let me understand that the above was basically a request for The Universe to bring in some situation from which it is possible to learn something new. Hence this potentially new issue with The-37 started. The-37 sensed the opportunity opening for making an attack with the permission already given. I think the way they "sense" these things are done by the exact same demons which they use to cause trouble on their targets. I.e. they get intuitive sense that they're allowed to do something to some specific target (information delivered by a demon) and then they don't question it but simply act on it.

I also received the following message: "Don't get addicted. Don't get out of control."
I think it means that the things you can learn from these possible upcoming attack(s) can teach you a lot of new things which can make you just want more and more to learn. This in turn is dangerous for your mental health. Whenever you feel a bit too excited, be sure to calm down, since "too much goodies in a short span of time can become a really bad thing."

The Universe seems to give you the opportunity to learn things about itself, indirect demonic attacks and how to defend against them and how to trace the attack to the demon in question and how to dispel the attacks. If you feel your life start slowly or quickly sliding down the drain or into hell, don't wait but act immediately.

Oh, I almost forgot one of their methods they seem to be using:
Law of Attraction. If they get you into bad mental state, in a state of fear/paranoia/whatever, LoA starts affecting your life and you yourself attract more and more of that stuff into your life. Hence they're again off the hook of the backlash from The Universe / Natural Laws. That's a standard attack for The-37. Don't fall for that either. Keep your head straight and mind in a positive place.
Last edited by OneOfFourth on Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Wow, they are not kidding. Last night I was faced with the biggest attack ever thrown my way. It was stronger than the one I experienced a year and a half ago which almost killed me (I was saved by outside help which intervened). Just a few months ago I would have been killed for sure, but fortunately I've learned how to defend myself. It's official: the gloves are off now.

The attack was an illusion magick attack combined with adverse entities/energies attached to my head, heart and stomach to boost and prolong the effect.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Another attack last night.

I received the infomation I wanted to learn from the attack and from the attacker. This happened during the attack and when the attacker contacted me before making the actual attack. Useful stuff. It's also interesting how they pass on their information to reach the attacker so they can target their victims. It's definitely true that you learn much more and much faster when new people attack you instead of the same old few. I hope Kath finds these attacks equally useful, if she gets targeted by them. One of the extra things I learned (which I wasn't going for) was that it's possible to make them broadcast their plans to me.

I can definitely concur with the message I mentioned in my earlier post about "don't get addicted". When you learn new things it's too easy to get carried away because of the excitement that follows the learning. So I have to keep my head straight.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Aaaand couple more attacks. The interesting part is that this morning when I woke up and was still halfway in sleep state, I heard an english speaking male voice telling me sternly to "Back off!" I immediately pulled myself out of sleep and I assumed that it's one of The-37 again so I basically told it to go away. I couldn't easily hear what he was saying to me because the voice seemed much fainter after I pulled myself out of sleep. The interesting part is that I had a feeling there was more to that person's bullying, like the bullying/threats had started somewhat earlier while I was still sleeping but I had no recollection at all what he had said. The bully seemed to go away and soon after it seemed like some entities approached me which I also told to go away. Later during the day one or two very mild attacks (or approaches perhaps) happened and now everything seems calmer again. For now. Let's see what happens.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Here’s what I have learned by combining the newly aquired information from past days attacks with information I’ve learned during the past year or so:

From what I’ve gathered and experienced, The-37 seems to be using a fairly simple but clever psychological trick combined with standard magickal techniques (for them) to give false proof and to convince their victims / initiate members about our reality not being real. This in turn makes their members start behaving like nothing but self is important. This in turn creates evil and chaos into the world, which in a long run has really bad consequences. Here’s how it seems to be done:

First you need a spirit of anykind to induce a lucid dream state for the victim. Victim becomes fully aware of being asleep and is in full control if he/she wants to wake up or not. An important key point is that the victim can hear the real world sounds through his/her dream. This gives more tangible proof that the victim is matter of factly experiencing a lucid dream state instead of the real world. Another important key point is that the victim can also remember real memories from the real world which gives even more tangible proof about the current dream state.

By using standard spiritual downloads (as described earlier in this thread / probably done by the lucid dream inducing spirit) false memories about a reality above of our own reality are implanted to the victim. Victim is given memories about waking up into that “super reality” outside of our own reality and/or living in there. Now the victim naturally starts associating his/her experiences of remembering our real world while lucid dreaming with remembering the (non-existing) “super reality” in our real world. As spiritual downloads can open up the implanted memories gradually (or more of them can be implanted later on as required), this feels to the victim like his/her memories from the “super reality” are starting to come back.

I’ve understood that The-37 have a system which enables them to communicate and meet through dreams. If the above describes this system, it would give the victims even more false hints about our reality not being the real world. As you meet people during lucid dream states and notice that it has the same impact in the real world as if you had actually met the people in real life, you naturally start associating the real world being just another state of lucid dreaming or virtual reality / Matrix kind of experience, since you have (false) memories about the “super reality”. This effect is enhanced much further as the victim now knows like minded people who have similar experiences and have come to the same conclusion. Group mentality starts kicking in and they all feel they should try to wake up into the “super reality” which unfortunately does not exist.

One key point about the “lucid dream world” is that in addition to it being useful for distributing knowledge to the victims/initiates/member, it can be a place where you can act on your deepest desires “without suffering any consequences”. Since it’s only a dream, you can do whatever you want without any consequenses whatsoever. Unfortunately this is not true. If the victims/initiates/members act on their impulses during the lucid dream state, this makes it more and more easy to do the same in the real world also, especially when they start believing that the real world is not real after all. Think about it: you almost always have the same morals in your dreams as you have during the waking state. If you let your morals slip on a constant basis in your dreams, it’s also going to start affecting your morals during waking. This feeds strongly into the first points in this post about the members creating more and more evil and chaos into the world.

One more thing: I would not be surprised if there was also some substitution for the “hearing real world sounds through lucid dream state”. I.e. the victims would somehow sense the “super reality” while being awake, thus giving more false hints about this not being the real reality.
Seeker of truth.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

OneOfFourth wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:59 pm My synchronizities are telling me that The-37 are now likely targeting you directly, starting from last night when I received the synchronizity message. Reason being that you are "too useful" source of information for me. The other reason being that they simply want to do everything they can to get under my skin by trying to make me angry, desperate and to get me in such a state of mind that my spiritual progress stops or even degenerates and would destroy me mentally
hmmm

I haven't really noticed anything noteworthy.
Even trying to review events/dreams/etc. with an intent to find suspicious content (which would tend to lead to false-positives) comes up dry. Not even anything overtly interesting, let alone 'troubling'.

The methodologies you describe sound plausible.
But I dunno. I'm getting nada on my end.

What's today? Monday the 29th? I was in a bad mood about 9 days ago (saturday the 20th). It wasn't particularly severe or interesting though. I guess it managed to make me slightly grouchy. Definitely not outside the purview of a typical block of time though. I was getting over a mild head cold around then, which can tend to be a grumpy time as you still feel "blah" but you feel well enough to have the energy to be annoyed by feeling blah :P Really though, pretty quiet here.

Weird dreams are a norm for me. So while I did have weird dreams, nothing really stands out about them.
*shrug*

Why exactly do you think i was being spiritually attacked? I mean, i get the "useful" rationale, but what makes you think that it has happened?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Kath wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:56 pm Why exactly do you think i was being spiritually attacked? I mean, i get the "useful" rationale, but what makes you think that it has happened?
Simple: My synchronizities told me several times that some attempt tries to be prevent me from getting information from my most useful information source. That has been you lately.
Seeker of truth.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

OneOfFourth wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:07 pm
Kath wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:56 pm Why exactly do you think i was being spiritually attacked? I mean, i get the "useful" rationale, but what makes you think that it has happened?
Simple: My synchronizities told me several times that some attempt tries to be prevent me from getting information from my most useful information source. That has been you lately.
ohhh, hmmm.
That's a little more broad, even a positive distraction could accomplish that.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Person-X (who was under the same roof with me) reacted in a physical way. Every time I did that. The octopus you saw is Person-X or some very direct link to Person-X.

Is one "octopus" attempting to manage both of you?

Return to “Shamanism”