Help against magical attack

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: ramasi

I need some help from the experienced here. My wife gets some sort of magical attack and then tries to harm me, physical,mental and damaging to reputation etc. The first time it occured was about seven years ago. She started to omit bloodm eyes staring upstairs and making strange sounds. I found this forum and performed certain protections sich as Pentagrams, tree of life, visualizations etc and was able to control it. It will subside and start after some time and I repeat the same thing. I also tried necromancy to contain the enemies and any magical attacks with some success. However since last year she has been acting in a belegerent way and treats me as an enemy. I have to move out and she lived with the children all under 10 years. After some weeks she contacts me and wanted to be part of their life but it changes within a few days. She confides everything to one of her distant relative and sort of under his control and take his advice in doing everything. I have a feeling at times she yties to put something in ,y food too. Last month it has become worse and she won't let me see the kids and thretened to damage me and ruin me. All my previous protection spells become ineffective. O need some strong protection for both of us. Is there any good one in this situation.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Magus Habilus

You MIGHT have a demon problem,in which case I or others here may indeed be able to help.feel free to PM me or visit my forum,however on the mundane side she may have schzophrenia,then she just needs a shrink and some medication,Invega works wonders.

But back to the possibility its a demon.tell me,does she have any quirky aversions like fear of water or certain metals?does the scent of sage burning annoy her or does she refuse to eat any salt?does she fear"holy"relics?

If I can help I will.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Venefica

Magickal domestic violence, interesting. As for how she is acting. I think the first thing you need to do is drag her to court and get custody of the children, insane, possessed or just your garden variety bitch she might be a danger to the children and they are your first priority, then when they are safe you can begin to figure out what is going on.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Athena

Uncrossing baths, if you can get her into them. Just say they are a gift, a nice relaxing bath... this would work if someone is working to control her, or if she is being messed with by entities. Now if she is just nuts, well they won't help much.

The easiest cleansing bath is just table salt, 3 days in a row.

Athena

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thanks folks. Lot of useful advices.

"..

But back to the possibility its a demon.tell me,does she have any quirky aversions like fear of water or certain metals?does the scent of sage burning annoy her or does she refuse to eat any salt?does she fear"holy"relics?"
I havn' checked her aversions. I remember once she stopped me from using sage and in other occassions she threw out/destroyed some holy relics such as portraits and runes.This happened at the initial days(portraits tearing) and recently too.

"she might be a danger to the children and they are your first priority, "
yes I am also concerned about the children and try to get access which I suspect she would prevent at all cost"

"Uncrossing baths, if you can get her into them"
She complains about ache in the thigh and mid back bone. also her heart rate become high-close to 100 at sometimes. Once I did give her a bath putting some sea salt without her knowledge and she told me later har back ache is gone.What else we have to put in 'uncrossing bath'.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Just salt works. Then you burn frankincense right after and smoke her with it. Well van van is good too, if you search online you can find the recipe.

You could also take her to some local expendable newage healer or priest :).

Athena

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

yes I am also concerned about the children and try to get access which I suspect she would prevent at all cost"
Have you tried to call the cops, told them she keeps you from seeing your children. That is parental kidnapping you know.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=ramasi;363616]Thanks folks. Lot of useful advices.

"..

But back to the possibility its a demon.tell me,does she have any quirky aversions like fear of water or certain metals?does the scent of sage burning annoy her or does she refuse to eat any salt?does she fear"holy"relics?"
I havn' checked her aversions. I remember once she stopped me from using sage and in other occassions she threw out/destroyed some holy relics such as portraits and runes.This happened at the initial days(portraits tearing) and recently too.

"Uncrossing baths, if you can get her into them"
She complains about ache in the thigh and mid back bone. also her heart rate become high-close to 100 at sometimes. Once I did give her a bath putting some sea salt without her knowledge and she told me later har back ache is gone.What else we have to put in 'uncrossing bath'.[/QUOTE]

Sounds demonic.
A mixture of red cedar shaveings and sage burned in her vicinity will usually run off the little demons,but a little one probably couldn't posess someone unless they are weak willed or kind of on the dumb side,one might also grab a foothold durring a serious illness however.also a salt bath would help seal the thing out,but getting her to sit still for any of this will be a real trick!temporarily I suggest an amulet made of copper and iron to soothe it and keep it from attacking you,then after its calmed down annoint the four corners of your house with olive oil and do a typical Christian binding.*ducks incomming shitstorm.*
By saying:

I bind thee from my home
in the name of the Lord Jesus,
Begone demon and never return!

I haven't yet figured out why,but a lot of demons will evacuate immediately using this.

Now if it dosen't.....you might,for whatever reason have a BIG demon!that's trouble with a capitol "T"Big ones don't usually fiddle with humans unless they have been invoked and improperly banished afterwards or given leave to depart,then you either have to coax it out by making a deal with it,[and if it's pissed at you or her could be problematic!]or flood it out by using light energy and sealing her with patchouli oil.or.......you could just ask it what it wants,might be something simple,like giveing it leave to depart if you summoned it somehow,don't fall for the old sacrifice bit,its just screwing with you.you might be able to make friends with it by allowing it to feed on you which is kind of complicated but it will get it out of your wife and earn its protection,they like an easy meal.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: moonburn33

Personal preference:

I like to use the full Catholic "in the name of the father, son and holy ghost" thing when I'm using a Christian banishing. I find it to be a more thorough "invocation" of that ... I dunno what you'd call it... current? That's how Jehovah told me how to do it, anyway. There could've been a million personal reasons (including humoring or fucking with me) for his response, though.

Involving any favored deity usually clears this stuff up... even if there isn't an actual spirit involved.

It's always good to include physical things (see the great advice above: olive oil, frankincense, salt) in the banishing... cause deities don't live here. It makes the banishing more thorough.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: hunterwitch_bloodpact

"demons" dont posess

a pact has to be made before a "demon" would ever fuse/meld in to u

now thoes beings we called "devils" they will,or can manipulate such things

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Do it really matter if it is a demon or a big bad Spirit. I guess it depend on how you look at it, for some definition of the word, like the one used in Japan, every evil Spirit is a demon.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=hunterwitch_bloodpact;363879]"demons" dont posess

a pact has to be made before a "demon" would ever fuse/meld in to u

now thoes beings we called "devils" they will,or can manipulate such things[/QUOTE]

What a pile of bullshit, you are still making stuff up.

Athena

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Mostly I tend to agree,but it can happen.
What are you calling a devil?a fallen?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: hunterwitch_bloodpact

i tend to look at it in such a way that the words i put out like "demon", "devil", etc,etc.

that the idea of it is to dull it down for people who dont understand,can possibly ask or try to grasp the consept

im not saying everyone doesnt understand, im saying that for thoes who understand but dont know what im saying

to me i put it like this

u have

"angels"- a pure being

"vampires"-equal to us

"demons"-equal to us

"devils"-a pure malevolent being

but then again it take a person like athena to TRY and make it look like im making shit up when im not

and with that said ill leave her with this quotation

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." -Socrates

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=Venefica;363766]Have you tried to call the cops, told them she keeps you from seeing your children. That is parental kidnapping you know.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but it has to be sorted out in the Family Court. Once she in a stance took the children away in the stroller and I have to call the Police to locate her. They sent them to some sort of wonen's hostel. I did some necromancy like calling TUKU(17) and ASARULUDU(7) and after 2 days she called as if nothing happened. This is about 3 years ago. This time it seems out of control not obliging to anything.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

The I suggest you get yourself a lawyer and drag your wife to family court and in the mean time do some protection spell for your children trying to keep them safe from harm.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Absinthe

Has she ever indicated that she thinks she might be possessed or influenced by a spirit or whatever?

I think becoming an inhospitable host is an important part of getting rid of demons, negative energies etc. If they have to work hard to stay attached to you, they may end up expending more energy than they get, causing them to give up and go away.

Performing a Qabalistic Cross every hour or so, dosing with Bach Flower remedy Walnut (protects from unwanted influences), sage, salt, burning mustard seeds and chilli in a hot pan etc - all the usual things you'd do to get rid of a spirit you didn't want around.

It can be unpleasant, but persistence will work.

A few years ago I had something very unpleasant attached to me. I tried to call someone for advice and my electricity and phone line went down. I went to a store to use the phone there and as soon as I walked in, their phone and electricity went out as well. There were no power outages in the area. I'd wake up covered in cuts and bruises. I lost a dramatic amount of weight in a few weeks. I got really sick. I got some advice form people IRL as well as a few people who used to post on one of the previous incarnations of OF. It eventually went away but it took about six weeks and my life was pretty close to destroyed in the mean time. There was nothing heroic about my actions, I was just trying to keep my head above water and resist this 'thing' that I believe was really trying to kill me or at least feed off me until my life force was entirely gone.

Ended up, I concocted a herbal bath, called on a vodou lwa and had one of the most mind blowing spiritual experiences I have ever had. I think it was the fact that I kep resisting and trying to be 'inhospitable' is why it eventually gave up. I certainly didn't defeat it or vanquish it in any way. I just kept crawling along trying to keep my shit in a pile. I had hallucinations, short periods of absolute madness that would clear and I'd see how crazy I had been (like thinking a man I had recently met was actually long lost father who had come back to kidnap me into a vampire cult - really crazy stuff). It's really terrifying. I lost my job, had to move out of my house etc.

I think I was just really unlucky. It was like a random shark attack and I was in the water at the wrong time.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=Absinthe;364458]Has she ever indicated that she thinks she might be possessed or influenced by a spirit or whatever?

I think becoming an inhospitable host is an important part of getting rid of demons, negative energies etc. If they have to work hard to stay attached to you, they may end up expending more energy than they get, causing them to give up and go away.

Performing a Qabalistic Cross every hour or so, dosing with Bach Flower remedy Walnut (protects from unwanted influences), sage, salt, burning mustard seeds and chilli in a hot pan etc - all the usual things you'd do to get rid of a spirit you didn't want around.

It can be unpleasant, but persistence will work.

A few years ago I had something very unpleasant attached to me. I tried to call someone for advice and my electricity and phone line went down. I went to a store to use the phone there and as soon as I walked in, their phone and electricity went out as well. There were no power outages in the area. I'd wake up covered in cuts and bruises. I lost a dramatic amount of weight in a few weeks. I got really sick. I got some advice form people IRL as well as a few people who used to post on one of the previous incarnations of OF. It eventually went away but it took about six weeks and my life was pretty close to destroyed in the mean time. There was nothing heroic about my actions, I was just trying to keep my head above water and resist this 'thing' that I believe was really trying to kill me or at least feed off me until my life force was entirely gone.

Ended up, I concocted a herbal bath, called on a vodou lwa and had one of the most mind blowing spiritual experiences I have ever had. I think it was the fact that I kep resisting and trying to be 'inhospitable' is why it eventually gave up. I certainly didn't defeat it or vanquish it in any way. I just kept crawling along trying to keep my shit in a pile. I had hallucinations, short periods of absolute madness that would clear and I'd see how crazy I had been (like thinking a man I had recently met was actually long lost father who had come back to kidnap me into a vampire cult - really crazy stuff). It's really terrifying. I lost my job, had to move out of my house etc.

I think I was just really unlucky. It was like a random shark attack and I was in the water at the wrong time.[/QUOTE]
Sounds more like my experience. Power and telephone failures, draining out of energy.Infact I have a pic of Michael opened up all the time in my Computer and for no obvious reason, the computer goes off often. I,ve been fighting the adverse but I think she has given up and stop fighting. The problem is she also inadvertantly warns the unknown enemy, what protections I have or perform and he/she comes up with new attack. She even threw my computer (she says so)or given it to the enemy, where I had stored all my spell works and notes with pictures of angels, runes etc.

I was also informed from knowlegeable sources ithe (latest )attack could be an Asian Magick and a Budhist ritual might work. I tend to agree with that as in one of the earlier OF, there was an asian member or guset from Singapore warning about a Vietnamese magick where cockroaches are sent into your stomach. Some times back I also saw daed or pieces of roaches(in these parts of the world it is very small)with my excreta. I got rid of it consuming alcohol for couple of days and I think I drank some margossa oil(very sour).
Someone experienced with Asian magick could elaborate on this one.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: doh

Though a lot of good info has been given, are you sure of the source?

Question all of what you see and know. Believe 5% of it.

It does sound less than"cool". However, I would suggest nothing less than banishing if you feel the need.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but your wife's outbursts tend have, so far, tended to coinicide with disagreement with you. I know nothing, I admit, but it took seven years for the first aspect to show up. There is a resentment there and until you and she are able to discuss, you can cleanse, banish, bind, exorcise, welcome into your home, call on the Prince of Darkness to your hearts' content. It may work for a while. I suggest a serious heart to heart with your wife. Basically, shut up an listen to her. She's got something that is truly pissing her off that she doesn't want to bring up for fear of discord and what you are facing now is a manifestation, much like a poltergeist.

Just my opinion, but I suggest talking to her and actually listening. ;)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: MatthewK
doh;366538 wrote:...until you and she are able to discuss, you can cleanse, banish, bind, exorcise, welcome into your home, call on the Prince of Darkness to your hearts' content. It may work for a while. I suggest a serious heart to heart with your wife. Basically, shut up an listen to her. She's got something that is truly pissing her off that she doesn't want to bring up for fear of discord and what you are facing now is a manifestation, much like a poltergeist.

Just my opinion, but I suggest talking to her and actually listening. ;)
Ah, finally someone says something that makes sense. lol

Why do people always come on messageboards asking for magickal solutions when the best thing they can do is open their eyes and affect change physically, immediately, actively? :rolleyes:

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thanks for all the valuable advices, and after doing some protective rituals such as salt baths, copper & iron, incense, the prayers etc I feel the difference atleast at my end.
"Quote:
Originally Posted by doh
...until you and she are able to discuss, you can cleanse, banish, bind, exorcise, welcome into your home, call on the Prince of Darkness to your hearts' content. It may work for a while. I suggest a serious heart to heart with your wife. Basically, shut up an listen to her. She's got something that is truly pissing her off that she doesn't want to bring up for fear of discord and what you are facing now is a manifestation, much like a poltergeist.

Just my opinion, but I suggest talking to her and actually listening.

Ah, finally someone says something that makes sense. lol

Why do people always come on messageboards asking for magickal solutions when the best thing they can do is open their eyes and affect change physically, immediately, actively? "
unquote
Thanks for doh & MatthewK for their observations and candid remarks. Many of their posts gave me valuable information. I do like to think that there is nothing occult involved. It takes two to tango. When it comes to spouce naturally one tend to think in a different way, but in my case I am certain, it is another guy who is attacking me through her. . I hadn't mentioned the whole thing in the forum but had PMed to some interested members who too had offered valuable advice. I give below a synopsis of what I wrote to them. It was my mistake in not writing the whole episode earlier. thanks again.

backround:
'I think the problem started with my fisrt wife of 3 month's brother. He himself is separated and created some problem and took her away. She went with him like a calf behind a cow. I later found that he has some knowledge of demons and Sahaya Yoga. Later I married this one and he started creating trouble. He once visited her, when I.was out of the house and from outside the door offerred her money to leave me. When I came home she was like in a stance.
Later He even told her where I kept his sister's pictures in an old suitcase and wanted to give it to him even though I had moved 5 times since, I wonder how he knew where exactly were those., She feltched them, but before opening the door someone came and he vanished. Later, one day he brought her sister, and when she opened the door through the chain lock, she scratched her with something and ran away. After this only I became interested in occult and found this Forum in 2001 and tried to get information to help myself but now only felt like directly asking someone.
One day (on Sep 11, 2001, I remeber the day-as we were watching the TV and the plane crash-she started vomiting blood and as I gave her some butter milk(someone has earlier told me it would cut the bad spells) she screamed and said that it is burning inside her. But it cured her. Later on she could not remember what happened and was surprised to see tha repeat telecast of the plane crash. Aftert that when ever she felt sick like that she consumed butter milk and cured herself, as advised by me. Sometimes she forget and get abnormal for some hours. She once took the children and was walking in a stance and I have to alert the police, who found the mother & kids and brought them back. But they became friendly with some of her relatives who gained her confidence and I think they are influencing her through them. Through them they got access to our house and removed all talismans, runes, pentagams,holy pictures,symbols wind chimes and the like. They also removed the computer where I had saved the occult notes and web sites etc, so they knew what sort of protections I perform. Afterwards she is totally in their control as the protections/banishing rituals became powerless.'

Second
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Second »

There is two different types of possession. First, type happens when the soul of the living person stays in the body and the demon only control part of the body. This is classic possession with mood swings. The second type is much harder to detect. In the second type, the soul of the victim lost totally and is ejected from the body and the demon takes full control. In order for a demon to do this, they must have a demon to help them spiritually poison the victim for months. Demons have something they use which has the exact opposite qualities of sage. They poison the food, the bedding, and they poison the total house with dark energy. They even place magickal barriers on the house and property. Some of the most powerful can even barrier 6 miles diameter. It usually takes 3-6 months for the demons to weaken the victim's soul enough to remove it from the body. The only way to tell if someone is a demon is to burn sage, or white sage which is better. Burning sage releases the good energy stored in the sage. Demons can't stand up to good energy for very long, so they will stop visiting or will try to poison your house. If you have truly awakened your third eye, then you will be able to tell if someone is a demon. Burning sage is the only way I know, which truly hurts a demon.

watchman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by watchman »

I am a beginer in occult stuff but my family has been knee deep in this stuff for ages
right now i fell in love with this wonderful girl and i told her how i felt about her but she wasnt impressed but since we had a fight a while back i think i can pick up on her emotions just sometimes i would feel overwhelming anger or happiness or sadness and so on but here is where it gets wierd because i thought i saw a picture of her and suddenly i felt an overwhelming chill in my mind and began to feel drained and scared as my heart would race, the only time something like this has happened before was at a meeting we both had and i was feeling sick unable to make eye contact with anyone and the worse bit was my heart feeling like it was chained and the harder it beated the tighter the chain got
I dont know what going on but its starting to scare me

Metaller
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Metaller »

watchman, it's probably called panic connected to failure. you love her and fear your emotions, her emotions, and the possibility of failure. the only thing I could suggest you is to meditate, pick your balls from the floor and face your fear.
A: I think pigeons will rule the world with their advanced technology
B: naaaaaah!!! I'm not bored enough to do that

Return to “Witchcraft”