binding homosexuality

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

binding homosexuality

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: francoferret

so my friend told he doesn't want to be gay, and ask me if I can do a spell to at leat help him change, what are your thoughts regarding this situation, and also what are some good stuff I can use.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

binding homosexuality

Original post: EarthChild

You tell him/her to accept who he/she is or no else will.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

binding homosexuality

Original post: doh

If it's a spell he's after, I would suggest clarity, strength and serenity. He may not want to be gay, and he may not be. But, if he is, he will be so his whole life, in my opinion. He needs to celebrate his positives instead of focusing on what he percieves (and what others unfortunately percieve) as negative.

We can't change who we are. I'm an uber bitch, and I can be mean and I can be cruel. These are not things that I'm comfortable with. But I love myself with them included because they make me who I am.

That being said, which is much more than I should have, I'm locking this, which I should have done two paragraphs ago, because this is spell begging and against the rules. I highly suggest you read them.

Nononichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: binding homosexuality

Post by Nononichi »

I ascribe to the idea that one should be happy with oneself no matter what "afflictions" they are perceived to be suffering from, Also, Alteration of such a core facet of the mind can have catastrophic effects such as depression or psychosis. I recommend telling your friend this and that he should try to accept himself for what he is.

Nancyphant
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: binding homosexuality

Post by Nancyphant »

I am gay and it took me some time to come to terms with it, especially after having suffered bullying in my youth. These days I am very happy to be who I am and no one else. I think it is impossible to become other than what one is, yes one can suppress and deny aspects of one's personality but that will ultimately bring misery and loneliness. My advice to your friend is to accept that the universe has used its sacred material to put him together in a unique and wonderful fashion. Being gay is part of that.

Now, I'm from Sweden where it is rather easy to live as a gay person. There is very little social stigma these days and I understand that it can still be difficult in other countries. However, as someone who has lived as a gay person since being born 40 years ago, my advice must be: to accept who we are. To accept the uniquely tailored lessons and learning that is ours by virtue of who we are. To accept any love and companionship that we can find in this huge and, comparing the ratio between space and matter, mostly empty universe. Nothing good can ever come from denying the fundamental fibres of one's true self.

With that, I hope your friend finds peace, love and happiness as is his right
I am a Swedish artist, witch and researcher.

Return to “Witchcraft”