hey can someone cast a spell on me...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: IamNew

to help me look more feminine? sex changes through magick aren't possible, but could people cast spells to come close, please? thanks

i know this must seem strange, but I was wondering if there were spells people could do that would basically come close to a sex change or something along the same lines.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: moonburn33

I will... for money.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: hitman777

Why is this such a recurring question on these boards? I don't mean to be rude, but I don't get it.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: ooga_booga

Buffy?? Charmed?? I dunno.......

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Helmut II

First of all, anything is possible with magic.

And if I was gonna cast any type of spell, it would be one to shut you up because you're spell-begging and that's against the rules, so you are now reported.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Solerus Silver

that was cruel needless and rediculous, and lay off the beginners, and frankly i would have cast a spell to stop you from picking on people and doing any picking for that matter,

now since the user didnt explicitly ask for spells and just asked for help and since i have reported this long before my dear master helmut II i think either the mods are busy or dont want to do anything , regardless i think some links are in order,

http://www.occultforums.com/showthread. ... e+by+Magic

this is i believe is commonly the largest thread yet on the subject and in itself it does have a rather good collection of links,

also since much reactions like master helmutt II will come if you post repetitive question perhaps you should use the search function more.

well, have a good day.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Scarlett_156

I was recently led through a bunch of crap experiences that started with a question like this; I truly regret that I tried to help this person; not the one who posted but the person who I got involved with trying to help. Which started with a dumb question like this one.

New members should really read the FAQ before they post. xoxo

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: IamNew

alrights. I'll read the faq. Sorry to bug people. I'm just at my wits end.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: ooga_booga

Erm, if you want gender reassignment, just go for it. Theres loads of support groups and a reasonably sized community for support and advice. Lots of talented surgeons out there.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: koolbear05

Man I'd be really interested in a spell for a sex change. I really wanna be a gay man. I'm sure anythings possible but just way too difficult.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Bone_Dancer
IamNew;293388 wrote:to help me look more feminine? sex changes through magick aren't possible, but could people cast spells to come close, please? thanks

i know this must seem strange, but I was wondering if there were spells people could do that would basically come close to a sex change or something along the same lines.
"POOF!" You're a girl.
Sorry about the boobies. :p

If you're male and want to look more feminine, there are many ways to do so if you just Google. Our powers can not change your being what you want to be. You want it, you work it.

How to cross dress and look female: http://www.ehow.com/how_2081204_cross-d ... inine.html

How to Femenize the Male Body, Grow Female-Like Breasts, and Achieve "Herbal Feminization"
http://www.natural-breast-guide.com/fem ... -male.html

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: doh

"To the powers that be, I request your aid in the spell I'm about to cast. Please grant the original poster the wisdom to read the rules before I give them a warning. Please grant the original poster the ability to acquaint themselves with the search feature of our community so that they may be able to find that the answers to the question they have have already been answered. Please grant the other members that saw this post for what it was the ability to continue with the "report post" button, even though my own strength was lacking in getting to this topic more quickly. Please grant other members here the ability to not feed into something that will eventually be locked and cast into the Abyss of Duplicate and Rule Breaking Topics so that their words are not wasted.

I ask this in the name of the powers that be, with my own free will, in order to make is so.

So mote it be."

How's that for a spell?

Nononichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: hey can someone cast a spell on me...

Post by Nononichi »

It would be Advantagious for you to read the rules, But, Back to the topic of the spell. I recommend you Casting a Glamour spell. A Glamour spell if you did not know is a spell that affects other peoples perceptions of you, AKA, making you more feminine, masculine, prettier, ETC.

Return to “Witchcraft”