Original post: moonburn33

pre natal chi

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Dying and Returning from the Dead

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Demetrios
Naomi Chan;269074 wrote:What's the matter? Does nobody wish to discuss the secrets of eternal life?
What are the secrets of any life?

Faith, hope and love, and greatest of them is love. Even a stupid guy can say sensible things.

Dying happens, but I happened to give up hope. But love won. The fucking bastard! So now I hope again. Simple things, like even slightly less suffering, that worst would be over someday etc. Not of death, of course, that is just a hope, a mercy. That the damned by love will never be granted, absolute rest.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Demetrios
nemrog;269416 wrote:OK This is my field of specialty. Now the process for this is very long, 10 yrs., and completely transforms the aura and energy centers. Now the beginning ritual I can not give. (I was flamed at the last time I gave it on a different site), but I can show you were all the work begins.

Gateway of The Dead Medition:

I: Stand in the forefront of your mind surrrounded by a brilliant white light, and an even brighter path.

II: As you walk along the path, the path stays bright and the surroundi9ngs get darker, and darker.

III: When you are sourounded by darkness, you'll see a wizzend white face off in the distance.

IV: Touch the face whn you reach it, and let you're connection to the underworld open it (all mortals hold a 5 - 15 % connection to death on average.) and see it open.

V: The path continues, sourrounded by tall pillars of SNE (NEVER, NEVER, NEVER step off the path. It is the #1 thing drilled into your teachings.). All dead can be brought back from here (the soul, unless reincarnated), all underworlds can be went to from here, and the negitive elements & chthonic energies can be gained from here as well. Summon Zelzebeth or Yu. They have been of great help to me in my studies and journeys in here.
Yup. When the shit hits the fan, as in this century like never before or after, the Pure Land of Amitabha etc. is the thingie. But thath's not the kind of skillfull dying(?) or what ever discussed here. But thanks for bringing that choise up. I choose to believe it's possible. For others.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Centrix
nemrog;302966 wrote:Sorry I haven't posted on this topic for a while. Here's how you make Yuan-Chi.:

step 1: Sit, or stand in a meditative position.
2: Visualize the ground raising up and filling you up from bottom, up w/ the earth.
3: Visualize the Sky above you, and take it and pull it down (see the stress forming a vortex as its dipping downwards to you), and fill you from top, down (crown, to feet.)
4: Use your internal energy and blend it into one unified energy, Vio' La. You just reamde Yuan-Chi with in yourself.

I did this because a Chi-Kung book described how it was formed during birth by unification of opposites (Male and Female) and couldn't be remade. So me being me set out to prove them wrong, weeks later my brother was watch a video by a Dim Mak master, and he mentioned the same mathod to remake Yuan-Chi.

Ah, the majority of those "Qigong" books and "masters"...

Zaiga
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Dying and Returning from the Dead

Post by Zaiga »

Although this is an older thread, I wanted to post a comment as this thread has given me much food for thought.

The most intense points in my life were my three death experiences and one near death experience. My death experiences were at five, thirteen and twenty years old and my near death experience was in 2004.

Once again, thanks for this interesting thread.

Return to “Witchcraft”