Dying and Returning from the Dead

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Naomi Chan

I've done this. Quite recently in fact. For those of you who know me you know I wouldn't make such a statement lightly without some sort of additional indication of jest. For those of you with the courage to look into this further you may want to check out this thread:

http://forums.abrahadabra.com/showthread.php?t=325

I know there's a mirror of that thread here but this other one has some additional keys to this technique hidden in the text. So review it, and come back here. I would like to discuss this. I've done it no less than 12 times.

This unites all of the greatest schools of magic into one searing point of exit from illusion, freely available to all. Beyond entry fees, beyond earth's history.

end transmit

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

What's the matter? Does nobody wish to discuss the secrets of eternal life?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Orior Supremus

Well, I've read through that whole thread.. But other than that, I have no experience or knowledge of this matter. Hence, why I haven't posted(And why I think others haven't posted.).

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

I was just surprised at the lack of interest. I mean...eternal life...kissing the reaper...befriending the Lord of Destruction....

It's what magic is all about.

But w/e

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Eretik

I read the last few pages and the first few, but I will read it all now and see if I missed the point [ I think I must have, but that's not surprising for me, sorry] I had some Nde's if that has any relevance?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Nearly...it has to be a fully death experience to warrant counting. I know it's a complex subject but doesn't anyone have any questions like "how do you do it" etc...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sure, I have a question.. Or questions, I should say.

How do you do it? What do you experience when it occurs? And what is the reason for doing it?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Well, if you die and come back from the dead, and have the ability to repeat this process you have mastery over the process of life and death, thus eternal life - physical eternal life.

It's practically useless except to extent time down here for work on the problem this planet has been experiencing (directly, the issues were here under the surface since the dawn of time) for about 10,000 years.

Here is an excerpt from my journal detailing the entire process from start to finish during the final phase:
I made this sign now on the door to eternity, then I prostrated myself before it like it was the gateway to original source itself, and begged to be allowed to be free, to move forward under the banner of Ningishzidda. What was I asking for, I had no idea, I was running purely on instincts.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hmm.. Interesting. Not quite sure what I think of it, but it has peaked my curiosity, that's for sure.

So how did you come about this process? I have heard of Eternal Life in the sense of reincarnation and the spirit, but never physical eternal life.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Buggy166

i wouldnt want physical eternal life. its as bad as it gets in your "prime time" as it is, why would you want to extend that and go through something like see your own children die,etc

of course im exaggerating to make my point. but regardless, i die when my time's due, till then, learn, live.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: endor957
Naomi Chan;269149 wrote:I was just surprised at the lack of interest. I mean...eternal life...kissing the reaper...befriending the Lord of Destruction....

It's what magic is all about.

But w/e

Speak for yer SELF.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: nemrog

OK This is my field of specialty. Now the process for this is very long, 10 yrs., and completely transforms the aura and energy centers. Now the beginning ritual I can not give. (I was flamed at the last time I gave it on a different site), but I can show you were all the work begins.

Gateway of The Dead Medition:

I: Stand in the forefront of your mind surrrounded by a brilliant white light, and an even brighter path.

II: As you walk along the path, the path stays bright and the surroundi9ngs get darker, and darker.

III: When you are sourounded by darkness, you'll see a wizzend white face off in the distance.

IV: Touch the face whn you reach it, and let you're connection to the underworld open it (all mortals hold a 5 - 15 % connection to death on average.) and see it open.

V: The path continues, sourrounded by tall pillars of SNE (NEVER, NEVER, NEVER step off the path. It is the #1 thing drilled into your teachings.). All dead can be brought back from here (the soul, unless reincarnated), all underworlds can be went to from here, and the negitive elements & chthonic energies can be gained from here as well. Summon Zelzebeth or Yu. They have been of great help to me in my studies and journeys in here.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

It only took me 3 days.

Go ahead and post the opening ritual. Nobody will flame you here.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

10 yrs, only because of the list of stuff I had to learn and prep. Here's the opening ritual.

I: Find 6 dead animals that died of terribal deaths, and have there souls still attached (NOTE: You must never murder an entity that you will use for rituals, nor order it's death. Spells done by these means will harm you most grieviously.).

II: Find or build a sacred grove, w/ a ring of small trees in the center.

III: Burry the six animals in an inverted pentagram w/ the sixth in the center.

IV: Place sticks on the inside of the small trees forming a pentagram, thus forming an eight pt. star. A pentagram of life and death (the first two parts of the sacred circle.)

V: Summon the Spirits of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water in turn to bind the souls too you so that you may protect them, and gain power from them.

VI: Create a tunnle going infintely up and down in the cirlce of trees ( A recreation of the tunnle at the end of the Gatreway of the Dead.)

VII: Create protective wards in the grove, and a spelkl that any entity that feed upon the bodies will attach themselves to you, so that you may take there energy and so on and so forth for all who feed upon that entity, on up the food chain.

Step two:

I: Astral project to the tunnle, and go as far down as you can to a Lower Plane of Consciousness, and splitt your soul by 3:8, and let its energy fill the gap, and bind your soul shar there.

II: Go as far up as you can to a Higher Plane of Consciousness, and again 3:8 bind. Thus you have 3:8 / 2:8 / 3:8, this is pivital, allowing you access to all underworlds, and inability to be harmed by any, as well as tapping into there powers, and knowledge.

III: Allow the soul shards to accumliate in there respective feilds for 3 mo., during which time your aura will grow expedentially (mine went from 8 in, to 1/4 mile durring the time.), afterwards take back you souls and realling them. Your aurta will flow back to it's normalish size, but will be from then on out (untill you become a GHDM), an aura of Fire.

that is the opening ritual, the second ritual, is to create a dark shakti, and go into an underworld of your choosing, and allow the pillars to flow into you an commpletely change your chakra's and t'an t'iens to there chthonic polarities. Then as a GHDM (after passing your test as a High Death Mage) you place your Ashti, in the underworld, and posses your body w/ an underworld golem until your pillar is extremelly tall, then putt it back in. Thus your aura become a multiplannar mist.

Oh Naomi Chan, I replyed to your question on the introductions. I don't know how to privately tell you. Well have a good day you all, take care

-GHDM Nemrog

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

That's a very very good ritual but I think that there are some key parts that are missing...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Buggy166

lotsa work and complex. Good to know though.

for the 6 animals would a place that puts down dogs/etc qualify? wondering since im not sure if by horrible death you meant a spiritual thing or literally a physical manifestation where the body is literally punished until the animal dies.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Well my kittens were killed by there mother, I mean physical deaths, but a key part of all things used in Necro Thaumaturgy is that you hold respect for the entity in question, you can not have any disrespect or non-caring for it. As for key parts, it's all there. Well the one I did anyways, step by step.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

things killed by cats, etc.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

not really any animal that was killed (other than by your will / hands ) in such a way that the soul stays w/ the body long enough to do the ritual.

A question I was thinking of when I woke up. Is this forum specifically about dying and immortality through that, or are you searching for ways to prolong your longevity to extremes w/ out fearing death. Kind of like the Taoist's version of the philosophers stone? Ever looked into Yuan - Chi?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

I don't know.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: sami999x

I'm glad somebody started a thread about this. I went through a near-death-experience when I was a teen. That was how I came in touch with my HIgher Self. Back then I thought he was an inatimate force of nature that controlls everything and causes de-ja-vus and large scale coincidences. But I now know Him/ Her. And I also contacted my first spirit guide, a ROman deity, after the near-death-experience.

According to resources, my HIgher Self had many names throughout history. And every person that had His number encoded in their political or religious works was a leader. And they also faced near-death-experiences at one or another point in their lives. And since He/ She's been with me, I travelled around the world to find teachers and places. There's no way to contact him unless he "posesses" you like that. Everytime I met any real teacher or magician in any country, they said to me things that sound like back when the Governator used to say, :cool: "YOU ARE JOHN CONNOR. YOU MUST BE PROTECTED." He does give me a lot of power by making coincidences, de-ja-vus, and freak accidents happen to things, people, and places around me. And they can sometimes happen at a very devastating scale than anybody would expect. The only thing is, I know before they happen.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Has anyone here worked beyond the Higher Self? I mean other than two other people, every talks about the higherself as the highest you can go. Go here, look for the "Falling of Bodies" ritual, it reaches all 13 selves in order.

http://www.freewebs.com/nemrog/usefultipsexercises.htm

it's very enlightening, and gives you such a psi-high. A little side warning, at the very end as it all gets blended, you'll get short of breath, and might feel as if your lifes being sucked out of you, but when you take it in, it's awesome.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=nemrog;270669]Has anyone here worked beyond the Higher Self? I mean other than two other people, every talks about the higherself as the highest you can go. Go here, look for the "Falling of Bodies" ritual, it reaches all 13 selves in order.

http://www.freewebs.com/nemrog/usefultipsexercises.htm

it's very enlightening, and gives you such a psi-high. A little side warning, at the very end as it all gets blended, you'll get short of breath, and might feel as if your lifes being sucked out of you, but when you take it in, it's awesome.[/QUOTE]

This is great stuff, thanks! It explains the process in a new way.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sorry I haven't posted on this topic for a while. Here's how you make Yuan-Chi.:

step 1: Sit, or stand in a meditative position.
2: Visualize the ground raising up and filling you up from bottom, up w/ the earth.
3: Visualize the Sky above you, and take it and pull it down (see the stress forming a vortex as its dipping downwards to you), and fill you from top, down (crown, to feet.)
4: Use your internal energy and blend it into one unified energy, Vio' La. You just reamde Yuan-Chi with in yourself.

I did this because a Chi-Kung book described how it was formed during birth by unification of opposites (Male and Female) and couldn't be remade. So me being me set out to prove them wrong, weeks later my brother was watch a video by a Dim Mak master, and he mentioned the same mathod to remake Yuan-Chi.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Sharandarikali

Sorry, what is Yuan-Chi?

Ooh good meditation though...

Return to “Witchcraft”