Original post: HankyDoodle

I was wondering how to temporarly change my gender???NO sarcasim plz

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

How To Temporarily Change Gender

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Rin Daemoko

Physical transmutation of gender is not possible. You can alter your bioetheric field to run with a different polarization - making you look, feel, and act like another gender. That would require a vast amount of willpower to both execute and maintain.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Qryztufre

This question is discussed in the following topics (granted, not really answered). If you read through them you might beable to gain some extra insight.

Permanent gender change with Magick - continuation. -- I think this is a repost, so might be missing some info...

Serious Question

Sorry, other then that I can't really help ya out...I like my sex, and while I'd love to change fer a day, it's not currently on my TO DO list, so I've not put much thought into it.

Best of luck with an answer though...and if you find it someplace other then here at the OF, PLEASE, come back & share it!
Q

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

thanks for the info...i was just curious if it was possiable

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

well i have heard stories of shapshifting in chaos magick like someone said that different levels/he said level 2 was to change gender,age/level 3 was to change body altogether like turning into a cat or mouse...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: kalki

[QUOTE=HankyDoodle]well i have heard stories of shapshifting in chaos magick like someone said that different levels/he said level 2 was to change gender,age/level 3 was to change body altogether like turning into a cat or mouse...[/QUOTE]
Having been busy since Samhain and all through Novemeber it is a pleasure to be able to sit and read absolute twaddle again!:p .
I heard stories of walking a path that was golden and upon the crossroads so sureley did I find the meaning of the path. Whilst amidst the Hedgrows and the flora and the fauna I found my heart, Yet in the darkness and the abyss, it was Courage and losing fear that taught me to walk further. I finished in the centre, as a rainbow so I laid my head upon the Green ray. It is a story,it is in one sense the path, in another "The Wizard of Oz".
Trangender is different to understanding the androgeny of the soul. I would say Hermetically that there is a clue to "temporarily" achieving a change of sexuality", like wise transmutation into another body as a cat or a mouse is not literal. In fact nothing is literally real. Therefore everything is possible, the body however is confined to the laws of the material world. Really, how can you be a female for a while? I think therfore I am.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Jenfucius

I would think itssomething very difficult to do. Although I woulds be curious why one wants to change sex????

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Mars

You can't physically change your gender through magick but you can alter your mind to think more feminine or masculine. i think that the the best way to do this is to ask a god or goddess of the opposite sex to grant you a feminine or masculine side. only ask gods that specialize in love romance ect. a good example would be Venus and Cupid.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: MaeveQ

I am quite amused when people so sure of themselves state their ideas as if they are facts and say things like 'can't', 'is not possible'. All I can say is you are missing out on a lot.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: palindroem

I'm there with ya MaeveQ!

but first . . .
well i have heard stories of shapshifting in chaos magick like someone said that different levels/he said level 2 was to change gender,age/level 3 was to change body altogether like turning into a cat or mouse...
what . . . levels are these? :|

To the question, yeah . . . "you" can temporarily assume an opposite gender. But it is very difficult.

Can you astrally project? Do you have a friend that can too?
If she (your friend) volunteers it, you can "posesse" each other . . . but its bit dangerous.
And not necassarily Choas . . . LHP perhaps . . . ;)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=MaeveQ]I am quite amused when people so sure of themselves state their ideas as if they are facts and say things like 'can't', 'is not possible'. All I can say is you are missing out on a lot.[/QUOTE]
Very smart i i'dd like to add....As for the story i heard it was more like a bibliography about chaos magik...i'll try and find the link..:)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: doh

I can't say this without becoming an asshole, so here it goes.

I, myself, nor do most of the people I know, have no evidence of temporary ACTUAL change of gender. It is the perspective of those that are affected by a "glamour" type spell.

Astral is another story, but if you are looking for physical change, you need to find another way. Sorry.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Jas

[QUOTE=doh]I can't say this without becoming an asshole, so here it goes.

I, myself, nor do most of the people I know, have no evidence of temporary ACTUAL change of gender. It is the perspective of those that are affected by a "glamour" type spell.

Astral is another story, but if you are looking for physical change, you need to find another way. Sorry.[/QUOTE]
From one asshole to another, I second this.

Impression. Spirit. Perception. All of these are mutable by thought.

Reformation of physical organs is going to take more than thought. Though I don't believe that the current 'gender' change ops actually change the gender of the individual - They are certainly changed, though...

Jas.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=doh]I can't say this without becoming an asshole, so here it goes.[/QUOTE]No offense takein...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: tanis_elven

changing gender??...just wondering...why would you wan to do such thing?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=tanis_elven]changing gender??...just wondering...why would you wan to do such thing?[/QUOTE]
i wanted to know if it could be done

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: NightShade

Glamoury comes to mind. Come to think of it, everything I would say here has been said... With one exception:

Herbalists have some lore on this. Like a girl eating 9(?) unripe persimmons will "become male" etc. This is still a mental operation in my opinion. At best, one is just playing with their hormone levels by such a method. There are plenty of herbs that'll change hormonal levels but one should think long and hard about the risks. Also, can you imagine a guy explaining the breasts they grew from drinking herbal infusions for a couple of months?!? Just how much would developing a form of cancer suck? Possible risks...

Stick with Glamoury for such a thing. Or ride the Astral currents and explore for knowledge and deeper understanding of "gender". Just my thoughts.

Palindroem, a bit dangerous? I love casual understatements...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=NightShade] Palindroem, a bit dangerous? I love casual understatements...[/QUOTE]
i dont really care about risks anymore for i really have no fear for my life has been on a down fall since about a week ago so risks and danger doesn't matter at the moment

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=palindroem]I'm there with ya MaeveQ!

Can you astrally project? Do you have a friend that can too?
If she (your friend) volunteers it, you can "posesse" each other . . . but its bit dangerous.
And not necassarily Choas . . . LHP perhaps . . . ;)[/QUOTE]
:lol: i finally got what u were saying :lol: but currently no i have no "girlfrinds" that do anything like that or astrally project..nethier can i

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

For those like that they will go through shifter sickness and awakening sickness before they are able to shape shift to prepare the mind and body for anything the shifter might wish to shift into. A friend of mine catogorizes shifting into 3 Levels: Low Level shifting includes changing eye colour, a flash of fangs minor physical difference. Mid Level shifting is beig able to change age, gender, racial differences, etc. High Level Shifting is turning into a cat, mouse, box or something other than what the individual is not (Non humanoid forms).

For a shifter it is natural to shift and and want to shift. It is not dangerous for them at all. If you are not a natural shifter and have to rely on majik then it can be down right fatal if you even mess one little thing up. Natual shifters also need a lot of meat in their diet due to the fact that he meat tons down the shifter's natural insticts and calms them down. If you ever encounter someone who is super agressive then calms down after eating animal protein then you are dealing with somebody who is a natural shifter most likely. A shifter's body NEEDS animal protein. Vegetarianism for them will make them very deathly ill, shaky, super agressive and even incredibly violent those ore just a few things.

this is from that site i was talking about..the story

www.virtualunatics.com/extras/bts/cm-reality.htm

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: droid

i'm sorry about my english(it's not my birth lang....)
i have a Q to hanky did you read the books of carlos castanda

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: kaereste

Okay, I have two frames of reference for this.

I work with GLBTQ youth (13-23) as a volunteer - some of them are physically changing to establish integrity between the physical and the mental. If they could do it by magick, I'm almost positive many of them would attempt to do so.

I also know some folks who are capable of making themselves appear physically different than they actually are. (hair color, eye color, age, height, fangs, pointed ears, forked tongue, body hair, muscle tone, et cetera). There is no physical change, but to the observer, there seems to be a change. It seems to involve planting images into others' minds (No one has fessed up to such, but if I block, I don't see it). It is illusion and power of suggestion on a level slightly higher than stage magic, or so it appears to me.

That's really all I have, and probably has nothing to do with Chaos, so I'll be on my way now.

Love and light,
kæreste

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=droid]i'm sorry about my english(it's not my birth lang....)
i have a Q to hanky did you read the books of carlos castanda[/QUOTE]
no i have not...tell me what it's about??

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: droid

http://skepdic.com/castaneda.html
mybe this will help
i realy dont know how to explain.....

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Mars

for males only. gain 100lbs. your already half-way there since you've grown breast. the rest of this gender changing magick will involve your ritualistic dagger. have fun :D

ps- i'm only joking so please don't try this. though of you still want to, go right on ahead.

Return to “Witchcraft”