Permanent gender change with Magick - continuation.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Massar

As i'm interested in this type of magick :) I hereby reopen this topic and post rather huge (17.04.2003 - 8.04.2004) archive printview.

Regards, Massar.

Witchcraft - permanent gender change with magick?

wild-fire - Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:17 am
Post subject: permanent gender change with magick?
hi, I dont know if this has been asked but I have been looking for a way with magick to change my gender, I know its possible, I just have not figured out how yet....can anyone help me....please without sarchastic remarks about surgery

thanks
Wild-fire
wild-fire - Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:19 am
Post subject:
oh if you dont feel comfortable with posting to the forum its ok please just PM me or email me at
[email protected]

thanks again
Wild-fire
doh - Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:46 am
Post subject:
Sometimes, with magik anything is possible. Since you asked, I'm keeping the sarcasm down, but honestly the ability to change your makeup is something best left to doctors and not magik. I don't think anyone here knows how to do this, or would necessarily be willing to share if they did.
http://www.occultforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=1689&highlight=temperary+temporary+gender+change
or
http://www.occultforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2167&highlight=shapeshifting
or
http://www.occultforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=746&highlight=shapeshifting
I'm really not trying to be ass (it just comes out sometimes), but are you any relation to lilextreme?

I'm not going to lock this, yet. If it becomes a bash fest, it will be locked and deleted immediately.
wild-fire - Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:11 pm
Post subject:
doh wrote:I'm really not trying to be ass (it just comes out sometimes), but are you any relation to lilextreme?

nope not related and I dont trust surgery all that much, I just figured it couldnt hurt to ask
Constantine - Thu Apr 17, 2003 6:21 pm
Post subject:
Hi there wild-fire, I must admit I don't know of any magic for Gender changing( not permanently anyway ) but you may like to try a ritual to help you to accept the skin that you're in.( I'll see what I can find ) I Know that this probably isn't the answer that you are looking for, but whether you stay as you are or whether you do change your gender, I believe that self acceptance is a very important . Try to find the beauty in your differences. If we are unable to accept ourselves, it becomes very difficult for others to accept us.
Good Luck and Blessed be.
doh - Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:15 am
Post subject:
Don't trust doctors much myself (they are all quacks). I agree with Constantine, however. Learn to accept who you are. Sometimes its difficult and if you feel you are trapped physically in a body that is not your gender, I would try to come to terms with that. If it's not possible, I honestly believe that a physician may be who you need to talk to. I haven't heard of any magik that permanently changes your physical aspects.
wild-fire - Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:53 am
Post subject:
yeah I agree, most doctors are quacks, like every practice though there are a few that are not quacks but those are so few and far between that most people never get a chance to see one, which really sucks rotton eggs [img]file:///G:/OF/View%20topic%20-%20permanent%20gender%20change%20with%20magick%20-%20OccultForums_com_pliki/icon_smile.gif[/img]
1000ShadesofGrey - Sat Apr 19, 2003 4:52 pm
Post subject:
Perhaps you should take a look at http://www.castaneda.com/.
Their Nagual-Woman, Carol Tiggs has merged body and soul with the Death Defier, and that guy had to change himself into a woman to escape eternal imprisonment.
I don't know if they're going to answer you, but... What have you got to loose ?
wild-fire - Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:24 am
Post subject:
1000ShadesofGrey wrote:Perhaps you should take a look at http://www.castaneda.com/.
Their Nagual-Woman, Carol Tiggs has merged body and soul with the Death Defier, and that guy had to change himself into a woman to escape eternal imprisonment.
I don't know if they're going to answer you, but... What have you got to loose ?

thanks for the info, I could not find any info about Carol Tiggs anywhere on the page, and from the way it looks they probably wont speak to me unless I take their classes, which I do not have the funds for right now
1000ShadesofGrey - Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:08 am
Post subject:
Well, try these ones :

www.sustainedaction.org/Explorations/ Carol%20Tiggs'%20speech%20at%20Tula.htm

www.sustainedaction.org/Chronologies/chronTiggsIV.htm

www.nagual.net/wnotes/jul97/page10.html

www.nagual.net/ixtlan/interviews/masalla.html

www.geocities.com/Athens/Rhodes/5418/people.html

homepages.ihug.com.au/~avanstar/esocast.html

pub134.ezboard.com/ fsustainedreaction98489speculationsoncastanedaspsychology.showMessage?topicID=2.topic

members.aol.com/saucerer/dbu4.html

www.volny.cz/castaneda/en/interviews/22.html

www.ablairewart.com/MINDFIRE/ CASTANEDA%20TAISHA%20INT%201.asp

www.religionreference.com/ Don_Juan_and_the_Art_of_Sexual_Energy_The_Rainbow_Serpent_of_the_Toltecs_187918...

If you can't find anything in there, try a google search.

And there's another thing that you must ( allways ) remember : Be Carefull !!! The world is full of danger, and magick is no exception.
wild-fire - Mon Apr 21, 2003 4:55 am
Post subject:
yes I am well aware of the dangers of magick, I have been a practicing witch since 1991, but the magick I am looking for is well hidden or it doesnt exist, and I truly believe it does exist, I just need to find it, I thought since the internet I might be able to find it, but so far nope, I am starting to believe the people who know this magick are steering cleer if the internet

WF
Apsinthion - Mon Apr 21, 2003 11:28 am
Post subject:
I'm sure the people who know that kind of magick are busy putting it to good use, I know I would... [img]file:///G:/OF/View%20topic%20-%20permanent%20gender%20change%20with%20magick%20-%20OccultForums_com_pliki/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
1000ShadesofGrey - Mon Apr 21, 2003 12:01 pm
Post subject:
Perhaps you should check out with Hecate followers.

Apart from what i've told you before, the only other case of permanent magickal gender change, that I've heard before, was a Hecate worshipper, but I don't have much info about that.
Jamshyd - Mon Apr 21, 2003 6:34 pm
Post subject:

How nostalgic [img]file:///G:/OF/View%20topic%20-%20permanent%20gender%20change%20with%20magick%20-%20OccultForums_com_pliki/icon_lol.gif[/img]

I can criticize a lot herebut I don't want to offend anyone.

(and lol apsinthion [img]file:///G:/OF/View%20topic%20-%20permanent%20gender%20change%20with%20magick%20-%20OccultForums_com_pliki/icon_biggrin.gif[/img])

Lich - Mon Apr 21, 2003 8:49 pm
Post subject:
I think it is possible, but I'd really have to see it before I'd say I'm a full believer in it.
Ravin - Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:17 am
Post subject:
I do believe this magick and all associated with it exists. The problem is we as a species, religion, and as spirits have lost it. I know of animals that can change there gender. If they can why not us. Magick is magick, right? But we do not believe so it does not happen. Even the slightest doubt and it will not exist. Just like in levitaion, telekinisis, and astral projection. You have to believ for it to work. Its primary and for me still beyond my abilities. I hope when i am older these things will become stronger. But i would rather focus on being happy and looking after my son than moving a pencil with my mind, or reading another persons thoughts. I am a gay wiccan and in this society both are ridiculed, you just have to 100% believe and anything is possible. But again there are rules of magick, are we not suppose to exhaust every possible solution before casting a spell. If you have a headache, take an aspirin. If that does not work move on to the next solution, tell me what you think about this.
R
PCP - Tue Apr 22, 2003 1:04 am
Post subject:
i know of animals that can breathe in water. i know some that can fly. i know some that can eat grass. i even know some that can walk over the water. i guess that's the animal power that jesus had figured out.
seriously... maybe they can because they are physically suited for it and we are not?
as for the rules of magick, i must admit i never believed in them, until, saturday i think, i met one in a bar and hell, for every drink i got him he bought me three!
Jamshyd - Tue Apr 22, 2003 2:38 pm
Post subject:
LOL!

Well, here is what I have to say:

Till this day, I have never, ever seen magick that can produce physical changes in people directly. (yes, you can use magick to make someone fall on their back and get permanently paralyzed, but I have never seen magick being used to actually make somoen paralyzed out of thin air.) Gender is similar. You can't just use magick to inflate your breasts and sprout a penis out of the blue (or vice-versa). However, if you keep thinking that you are someone of the opposite sex, you might actually brainwash yourself into becoming one. However, I doubt brainwashing can produce any physical changes.

PCP - Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:21 pm
Post subject:
jamshyd...
till this day... i have only ever seen magick that has created reality... so tangible... so concrete that we could only get paralyzed and dance...
but i have seen magic change my world... change every facet of it... magick is the consciousness behind the behaviour of manifestation... magic is everything and what it does...
Jamshyd - Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:02 pm
Post subject:
Oh! I thought you where joking (as you usually do! hehe), I guess I misunderstood. Sorry if I offended you [img]file:///G:/OF/View%20topic%20-%20permanent%20gender%20change%20with%20magick%20-%20OccultForums_com_pliki/icon_sad.gif[/img]
PCP - Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:08 pm
Post subject:
hey, you cannot offend me and if you could i'd be grateful for it.
i never joke nor am i ever serious (hehe)... go ahead, play your games, i'll play mine
Jamshyd - Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:20 pm
Post subject:
*Sniffs*
*Points at PCP*
*Sniffs*
Moooomyyyy!!!!

*Goes off running and crying*

lol

wild-fire - Tue Apr 22, 2003 7:20 pm
Post subject:
now that was just plain silly
yourforgottengod - Tue Apr 22, 2003 8:02 pm
Post subject:
you want a pernamint gender change by magick

sit in the forest
talk to your god or bog or what ever floats your boat

find a pregnent ladie

this is the hard part

think of the sex you want . . . .

then boke the womens belly and proclaim "ITS A BOY!"

wait nine to ten months to see results . . . . .
Jamshyd - Tue Apr 22, 2003 8:28 pm
Post subject:
wild-fire wrote:now that was just plain silly

Humour while discussing magic? Blasphemy! [img]file:///G:/OF/View%20topic%20-%20permanent%20gender%20change%20with%20magick%20-%20OccultForums_com_pliki/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
wild-fire - Tue Apr 22, 2003 8:36 pm
Post subject:
yourforgottengod wrote:you want a pernamint gender change by magick

sit in the forest
talk to your god or bog or what ever floats your boat

find a pregnent ladie

this is the hard part

think of the sex you want . . . .

then boke the womens belly and proclaim "ITS A BOY!"

wait nine to ten months to see results . . . . .

not quite what I had in mind, I want to change my own gender, because I was born the wrong one, I am not out to change someone elses gender unless thats what they want
PCP - Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:09 pm
Post subject:
hey!
retroactive enchantment!
i recently read magia sexualis by um some guy which included an exercise that would make you able to choose your child's gender
now combine this with carolls ramblings about retroactive enchantment and voila!
another month wasted
*sighs*
oh well... it was worth a try
wild-fire - Wed Apr 23, 2003 1:00 am
Post subject:
PCP wrote:hey!
retroactive enchantment!
i recently read magia sexualis by um some guy which included an exercise that would make you able to choose your child's gender
now combine this with carolls ramblings about retroactive enchantment and voila!
another month wasted
*sighs*

ok is that a book? if its anygood I wanna read it especially if it might help me reach my goal
PCP - Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:05 am
Post subject:
yes it is a book, mostly dedicated to sex magick with one or two pages about determinating the gender of a child.
it was just a random thought... changing the past, not the present...
wild-fire - Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:07 am
Post subject:
I'll have to check it out, thanx
wild-fire - Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:18 am
Post subject:
PCP wrote:hey!
retroactive enchantment!
another month wasted
*sighs*

oh yeah I forgot to ask about the ramblings of retroactive enchantment, I will probably need to read up on that too
PCP - Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Post subject:
not too difficult really
you notice how enchantments generally try to alter the future? well... retroactive means that they can also target the past...
wild-fire - Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:15 pm
Post subject:
PCP wrote:not too difficult really
you notice how enchantments generally try to alter the future? well... retroactive means that they can also target the past...

ok if I am reading you right then I could probably make myself female in my mothers womb? wouldnt that effect the events that happened in my life if I were sucessful?

PCP wrote:now combine this with carolls ramblings about retroactive enchantment and voila!

is this person a member of the board? can you point me to those ramblings?
PCP - Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:25 pm
Post subject:
hey, pope pete, are you out there?...
*sighs*
sad...
nope, i don't think he's on this board. hey, etadich, why didn't you ******* get us pete carroll?!
seriously PC is one of the founding fathers of chaos magic and his theories about retroactive enchantments can be found in liber kaos i think. might be available on the net.

and while my ego usually delights in every bit of attention it receives (stupid little bugger isn't it?) i think i'll let you enjoy the excitement of research, contemplation and experimentation for yourself because a) my g/f was a bitch b) i don't know anything c) a combination of the above

i think the problem with the retroactive enchantment is: how many people are investing energy to sustain the reality that you are (are you actually male or female? male i guess?). you'd first have to remove that from your life. become a fanthom. can you describe this as erasing personal history? i'd think so. otherwise these people will keep you in place.
wild-fire - Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:45 am
Post subject:
PCP wrote:
i think the problem with the retroactive enchantment is: how many people are investing energy to sustain the reality that you are (are you actually male or female? male i guess?). you'd first have to remove that from your life. become a fanthom. can you describe this as erasing personal history? i'd think so. otherwise these people will keep you in place.

sounds like a great idea but...I'm not sure what to do to remove that, do you have some idea where I can look?
PCP - Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:24 am
Post subject:
why, of course
http://www.google.com/
keyword: erasing personal history
wild-fire - Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:55 am
Post subject:
thanks for the quick response PCP
yourforgottengod - Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:23 pm
Post subject:
from what i have found . . . . . . . . nothing happens with out a purpess . . . . . . so in this case . .. . . the gender you have . . . though you might think it is not the one for you . . . . . . . is the one you have for a reason . . . . . . the spirit is both sexes . . . . . . all greeds . . . all ideals . . . . all paths . . . all skin . . . . . . what pops out of your mother . . . . . is the manaphestation of what it is youve been needing to learn . . . . .

theres a lesson to be tough wile living this game
just play it
go with it
die another day
dont spend the whole time reading the manuel
trying to figure out how to change your charicters settings
just play the charicter youve got
dont waist your time limit
dont be boring
PCP - Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:27 am
Post subject:
yfg gone mystic?
jesus...
next time you tell us to be nice to each other
seriously
you say that nothing happens without purpose
so why wild-fire's intense desire to change his/her sex?
yourforgottengod - Fri Apr 25, 2003 8:06 am
Post subject:
eather his/her . . . . . . sould/mind/sprit . . . . has lost its way onthe intended path . . . . . or she hasent been listening to the signiles in her life . . . . . .

or perhaps the need to change it . . . . will bring up a quest that will reveal the purpess of his life
PCP - Fri Apr 25, 2003 8:27 am
Post subject:
is that so?
who intends the path of his/her soul? who sends out the signals?

btw. wild-fire... why do you want to change your sex? wouldn't it be easier by far to change your desire?
yourforgottengod - Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:37 am
Post subject:
hehehehe

the person dose . . . its the whole connecting with your spirit guid . . . . . . connecting with your inner self . . . deal . . . . .

and fate . . . . . fate is the force that is the couse . . .
PCP - Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:55 am
Post subject:
allow me to summarize
so the soul sends out signals that the soul isn't listening to because it is straying from the path that the soul intents for the soul which is to reunite with the soul.

and what is fate? how does it act? how does it exist? why does it want anything?
yourforgottengod - Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:35 am
Post subject:
this is a totaly diffrent topic that i would rather not start on this thread . . . . . . . . but i would love to rexplain my thoughts on that subject . . just not here . . . .

and no
wild-fire - Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:39 am
Post subject:
I have tried to change my desire, it has not worked, my soul tell me my body is wrong is why I desire to change my gender
Dracophoenix - Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:47 pm
Post subject:
Yes it is possible.
The kind of majik you'd have to use is shape shifting or flesh sculpting majiks in order to change your gender permanently. You'd also need a lot of power and raw energy to pull it off too. You'd need to be somewhere with lots of power and with a very thin veil between the real physical realiy and the spirit plane like Kyoto, New York City etc. to cast the spell to make it easieron the person casting the spell. I lived in NYC and saw some things I haven't seen since anywhere else and that was just for the mundane. The non mundane I was things that still boggle the mind to this day.
wild-fire - Sat Apr 26, 2003 1:14 pm
Post subject:
I will have to look into that, thank you very much
Dracophoenix - Sat Apr 26, 2003 1:22 pm
Post subject:
Anytime. I am glad I could help you.
Renée - Thu Jun 05, 2003 2:35 pm
Post subject: Well...
Do you want to change your gender or do you want to change your sex. Gender is inside and sex is outside. I am a bit confused. I am guessing you are the male sex and have a female gender and would like to change your sex to female. Is that correct? Teans-gendered is a slang term. The medical term is transsexual meaning cross sexed. If you are a female on the inside and male on the outside you are a transexual. If you go to therepy for s.r.s. (sex reassignment surgury) then you are a pre-op-transexual. If you complete the process which takes several years (including probably a year befor they will let you start on harmones) and I think they make you live as a woman before you get s.r.s.. Then all the surgury will cost up to $100,000. You will need much electrolosis and facial plastic surgury to make you jaw structure etc. more feminine. If you have more questions feel free to ask.

As far as your question I do not know a spell and I agree wiitih Constantine (I think it was) get more used to your body and if you belioeve in reincarnation realize your spirit chose your body for some reason and perhaps in the next life things will match. There are herbal harmones.

I am not being flippant, having known several transsexuals I would not want to wish it on any body. Many are really tortured souls. It is worse for male transexuals than female because females can cut their hair short and wear flats, but generally men can not grow their hair long and wear dresses and heels to work. In fact many places, towns etc. you will get beat up or possibly killed.
Ravin - Fri Jun 06, 2003 12:05 am
Post subject:
I disagree with some of the above statement. This is not the forum to debate that topic so feel free to pm me. If you can't help Wildfire then perhaps give reassurance rather than a 'there' there' kind of response.

R
Renée - Fri Jun 06, 2003 6:59 am
Post subject: Well...
I suppose this came out in a different manor than I meant as the last impression would be one of condesention rather than compassion. Although, from Wild-Fires impression, if he (i get the impression Wild-Fire is a he wanting to be a she although a she wanting to be a he would be the same) wants to be a she then I see nothing wrong with a "there there even though we can not help you change your sex everything can be alright as Constatene (sp?) wrote"

No, I do not know how to change one's sex from a male to a female or vice verca. Wouldn't it be just as difficult as growing back a severed limb?

Was my post any different than this one?

"from what i have found . . . . . . . . nothing happens with out a purpess . . . . . . so in this case . .. . . the gender you have . . . though you might think it is not the one for you . . . . . . . is the one you have for a reason . . . . . . the spirit is both sexes . . . . . . all greeds . . . all ideals . . . . all paths . . . all skin . . . . . . what pops out of your mother . . . . . is the manaphestation of what it is youve been needing to learn . . . . . "

S.R.S. in case you have never seen pictures is pretty involved surgury whicih is why it costs about $40,000.

Harmone therepy can help one feel more like the sex one wants to be.

I have more than one family member who is a transsexual and have known a few who went through to surgury.

I still do not understand as there was a post which was not flippant but responded in something like "yes go to a magician as in doctor..." intimating that was Wild-Fire wanted to do through magic can only be done through medicine. I was merely trying to take these 2 posts to a deeper level to show how if the magick does not work how medicine can, although it is a long and expensive process. Yet, there can be some middle ground where Wild-Fire can help the body and sex/gender if for a lack of better expression "blend" together better.

Research shows that this mismatch is a medical cause through mixed up genetics/harmones during fetal developement. Yes, given the fact that the if the "soul chooses the body" as some one wrote does not make the struggle any less difficult to come to terms wiith. So may I use a cliche that mismatched person must do some "soul searching".

My point is in my family there are 3 generations of mismatched body/souls, a half uncle a brother and a nephew by another brother, as well as several others. Having seen what they went and are going through I guess right or wrong I do feel a right and responsibility from experience that I can compassionantly say, "There there... If you can not do magically what you would like (and several people here wrote it is impossible) there are alternatives to help you become happy and content and at peace with yourself if you are not and it sounds like you are not at least completely".

Transgenderism, rather transexualism is just starting to be medically understood and accepted as a third way so to speak in less than the last maybe 15 years. Before that boys were shipped off to milatary schools for a cure when parents found out. I know one who was given massive amounts of testosterone which ultimatelyu gave him a heart attack from which he died. Not that many years ago little boys who were cought playing dress up were severely punished as in beaten until bruised. My point is if Wild-Fire has this mismatch feeling then it will have to be delt with and ultimately accepted and there is no cure, much to many parents dismay.

By the way Wild-Fire did you know in many cultures not wiped out by Christianity being transgendered/sexual was looked up to? In Qmerican Indians they were marriage counselors because the could understand the husband and wife point of view. It really was not until Judaism/Christianity started not letting people do a lot of things (including witchcraft) did peoples' perceptiions of transexualism occure.
PixieLouise - Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:27 pm
Post subject:
Hi Fire [img]file:///G:/OF/View%20topic%20-%20permanent%20gender%20change%20with%20magick%20-%20OccultForums_com_pliki/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] . Believe me...I wouldn't be going under the knife for nuttin&nobody!!! I won't even have a blood transfusion(&I'm getting uncomfortable at the thought!), it's good to see your seeking answers to what you look upon as a problem, anyway. I would actually look at a sex change as a kind of healing, but I don't believe in the definition of magic most people would give, so it's a bit complex. There is nothing more important than feeling good about yourself in your own skin, and perhaps you need to find that now, before making any changes so you really learn to accept yourself no matter what.
wild-fire - Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:00 pm
Post subject:
PixieLouise wrote:Hi Fire [img]file:///G:/OF/View%20topic%20-%20permanent%20gender%20change%20with%20magick%20-%20OccultForums_com_pliki/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] . Believe me...I wouldn't be going under the knife for nuttin&nobody!!! I won't even have a blood transfusion(&I'm getting uncomfortable at the thought!), it's good to see your seeking answers to what you look upon as a problem, anyway. I would actually look at a sex change as a kind of healing, but I don't believe in the definition of magic most people would give, so it's a bit complex. There is nothing more important than feeling good about yourself in your own skin, and perhaps you need to find that now, before making any changes so you really learn to accept yourself no matter what.

those words you say, atleast most of em are the words of non believers, I did not ask for posts that tell me to accept myself or to believe in myself, if that was what I wanted I certainly would have worded my post differently, what I want is a way to make my body match my gender that is non-surgical, not people telling me it cant be done or is not possible, I am fine with some of the posts that say stuff like " I have not heard of such a thing" because they dont directly say it cant be done. please think before you post, I want help with this and posts such as this one that I quoted are no help at all, and before you think I am just shooting off and tryng to single anybody out there are a few posts that I am not pleased with, thanks for the thought of me being well with myself or that I should accept myself, I have tried to accept myself even seen psycho( I say that because I think they were all alot worse off than I am) therapysts about it
I chose to search for something that I believe exists, and will continue to search till I find it, and believe me I will find it

WF
wild-fire - Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:07 pm
Post subject:
some of you obviously have alot more faith in mdern medicine then you do magick, truth be that old magick atleast most of it is not practiced anymore, but that does not mean by any ammount that magick cannot do what medicine can, because I know for a fact it can do alot more than medicine, but if most of the old magick was still performed I would bet there would still be such archaic practices as hangings and burnings....on that note, I know what I am looking for is out there, I just need to find it

WF
PixieLouise - Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:16 am
Post subject:
Well, if you must label and pigeon hole in that way, then you're talking to the wrong person. No, I do not believe that 'magic' can change your, what you call 'gender.' If what you were looking for was a physical SEX change(and solely that alone), then gender is certainly not the word. Gender is everything that surrounds - and goes with sex, not whether your reproductive organs are on the inside or outside of your body.
wild-fire - Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:27 pm
Post subject:
PixieLouise wrote:Well, if you must label and pigeon hole in that way, then you're talking to the wrong person. No, I do not believe that 'magic' can change your, what you call 'gender.' If what you were looking for was a physical SEX change(and solely that alone), then gender is certainly not the word. Gender is everything that surrounds - and goes with sex, not whether your reproductive organs are on the inside or outside of your body.

I am sorry if I offended, but you act like I asked you directly, I put up an open question hoping that people with the knowlege I wish to aquire would see it.

and yes you are right I worded it wrong it is my outer body including sex that I wish to change.

lets not argue about it OK?

WF
1000ShadesofGrey - Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:06 pm
Post subject:
Ravin said
Quote:I disagree with some of the above statement. This is not the forum to debate that topic so feel free to pm me. If you can't help Wildfire then perhaps give reassurance rather than a 'there' there' kind of response

Wild-fire said
Quote:some of you obviously have alot more faith in mdern medicine then you do magick, truth be that old magick atleast most of it is not practiced anymore, but that does not mean by any ammount that magick cannot do what medicine can, because I know for a fact it can do alot more than medicine, but if most of the old magick was still performed I would bet there would still be such archaic practices as hangings and burnings....on that note, I know what I am looking for is out there, I just need to find it

I believe that magick can change your sex, and I haven't given a there there answer.
Neither did Dracophoenix. As a matter of fact Dracophoenix was the only person on this forum that told wild-fire what s/he should be looking for, and how and where that spell sould be performed. She said :

Quote:Yes it is possible.
The kind of majik you'd have to use is shape shifting or flesh sculpting majiks in order to change your gender permanently. You'd also need a lot of power and raw energy to pull it off too. You'd need to be somewhere with lots of power and with a very thin veil between the real physical realiy and the spirit plane like Kyoto, New York City etc. to cast the spell to make it easieron the person casting the spell. I lived in NYC and saw some things I haven't seen since anywhere else and that was just for the mundane. The non mundane I was things that still boggle the mind to this day.

There are two main reasons why nobody else gave wild-fire any hint about that spell.
1- Most people - me included - don't know how to perform it.
2- Those who do, know that it can turn terribly wrong, and probably decided that it would be disastrous to give that spell to someone that they don't personally know, just to be sure that the person had the skill to use it without getting hurt. Perhaps you should read carefully www.occultforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=816

That stuff can kill.
wild-fire - Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:35 pm
Post subject:
1000ShadesofGrey wrote:There are two main reasons why nobody else gave wild-fire any hint about that spell.
1- Most people - me included - don't know how to perform it.
2- Those who do, know that it can turn terribly wrong, and probably decided that it would be disastrous to give that spell to someone that they don't personally know, just to be sure that the person had the skill to use it without getting hurt. Perhaps you should read carefully www.occultforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=816

That stuff can kill.

I can tell you partially why noone has given me the answer but you (1000ShadesofGrey)and Dracophoenix.....it is because most of those who answered do not have faith in the magick/magic/majik they talk about, I have alot of faith in it, I have felt and watched myself start to change, but have not been able to get much farther, I think that may be due to the fact that I have not been able to manifest anough raw power to do so....I should have said this in the begining but it is one detail I forgot to mention...I am also well aware that majic/magick as powerful as this can kill...but look at it this way....have you ever wanted something so much that almost any risk seemed worth it?

WF

P.S. Thank you Ravin for having the faith in me that I know you do [img]file:///G:/OF/View%20topic%20-%20permanent%20gender%20change%20with%20magick%20-%20OccultForums_com_pliki/icon_smile.gif[/img]
1000ShadesofGrey - Fri Jun 20, 2003 2:56 am
Post subject:
Greetings Wild-Fire

Iâ??ve been thinking about what you wrote, about not being able to get enough raw power to make the spell work.

Well, you can storage the energy for a while ( 3 to 6 months ) until it reaches the maximum desired value.

As you know energy can be stored in paper or water. Although paper makes a better power battery I personally prefer water. When a person wants to use the energy simply drinks the water and does itâ??s best to control the power overload.
Where can you get the energy ? There are two best sources and I would use them both.

1 â?? I would do every day, twice a day, energy exercises ( the Middle Pillar is a good one, but itâ??s up to you to choose ), and all the energy that I could generate I would storage in water or paper.

2 â?? I would get a picture of a place with brutal natural power ( the Iguazu Falls in Brazil are perfect for that. ) and channel and storage every day some of that power.

In case youâ??ll try and search for a picture of the Iguazu Falls itâ??s good to know that in Brazil theyâ??are called Cataratas do Iguaçu.

If you choose to storage the energy in water, remember to never place it near flowing water, because it can loose all of the energy so hardly earned.

Hope this helps
True Power - Sat Aug 09, 2003 8:40 am
Post subject:
I'm just little curious on two things...First off,how do you know whether you were born the wrong sex or the right sex.Secondly...If I found some other ethod of this Gender Change would it be like changing from a male into a female or vica versa?
wild-fire - Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:03 am
Post subject:
True Power wrote:I'm just little curious on two things...First off,how do you know whether you were born the wrong sex or the right sex.
its an inner feeling that people just have,you dont know the feeling unless you have it, the first part is you realize something isnt quite right

True Power wrote:Secondly...If I found some other method of this Gender Change would it be like changing from a male into a female or vica versa?thats exactly how it is
Necro - Sat Aug 09, 2003 10:16 am
Post subject:
Actually I am curious about one thing.

What makes you think changing your physical apperance will make a difference? Getting bits chopped off or added, wont make you into the other sex.
Its your brain, a girls brain is made differently to a boys, and that is one thing you cant change, its a Read Only thing.
Ravin - Sat Aug 09, 2003 12:39 pm
Post subject:
Perhaps because Wildfires brain is correct and the body is the one needs changing. Read on the topic and talk to transgendered people you'll find they are some of the best peope to know, ironically just like any of us. EDUCATE YOURSELVES!
P.S Hi Wildfire hope you are doing awesome, i'll email you soon!

BB
Ravin
Necro - Sat Aug 09, 2003 12:57 pm
Post subject:
Ravin, *shakes head* Some one took that question the wrong way. If Wild Fire had the wrong brain then the hormones released would be wrong for their body and they'd be a hermaphrodite. Its imprinted at 3wks from conception(in theory) into your brain.
Ravin - Sat Aug 09, 2003 1:16 pm
Post subject:
If you wanna look at it that way. I suppose you can , but really only Wildfire knows what is best and satisfying for her, so why not help her if you can. As for hormones again, i know my body is not one big bu8nch of hormones that could or could not be screwed up, wow i took a look i have a soul, and a heart!

BLAH!
Necro - Sat Aug 09, 2003 1:27 pm
Post subject:
Ravin, You have no idea what it would be like if you have the wrong hormones.
Not only that your perception of self is primarily based on your body. Mind and heart they are important, but you yourself, and how you veiw your place in the world is based in and of how and what you look like. And if you've managed to transend that, and you see yourself as nothing more than a sparkiling ball of thoughts and feeling, your a better person than I. I personally like my body, and myself.
But then again I wanted to be a girl once long ago, so I am asking from that perspective, of wanting to be the other sex. I am asking what would it change?
wild-fire - Sat Aug 09, 2003 4:39 pm
Post subject:
Necro wrote:Ravin, You have no idea what it would be like if you have the wrong hormones.
Not only that your perception of self is primarily based on your body. Mind and heart they are important, but you yourself, and how you veiw your place in the world is based in and of how and what you look like. And if you've managed to transend that, and you see yourself as nothing more than a sparkiling ball of thoughts and feeling, your a better person than I. I personally like my body, and myself.
But then again I wanted to be a girl once long ago, so I am asking from that perspective, of wanting to be the other sex. I am asking what would it change?
necro your oppinions are primarily one sided and usually taught by catholics(dont know or care if I spelled that right), if you already think you have the answer why bother asking us?
besides, wanting to be a girl and believing you should be one are 2 different things
Ravin - Sat Aug 09, 2003 6:34 pm
Post subject:
Wildfire.

You rock! I wish i had the courage to go thru and even ask for help for what you are striving to be. You are on my mind alot and i still am thinking about your request. I hope you are doing well.
Blessed Be
Your Friend
T
wild-fire - Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:03 pm
Post subject:
Necro wrote:Actually I am curious about one thing.

What makes you think changing your physical apperance will make a difference? Getting bits chopped off or added, wont make you into the other sex.
Its your brain, a girls brain is made differently to a boys, and that is one thing you cant change, its a Read Only thing.
BAH!!! bunch of BS,
a girls brain is made differently than a boys brain? what fact are you basing this on cause its simply not true, your hormone levels are based on the genitalia your body happens to have, your brain just regulates them it does not produce them in fact very little is different in a boys or girls brain except that outer influince of hormones, thats it nothing else
wild-fire - Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:06 pm
Post subject:
oh wait let me correct myself before someone else does, your brain produces very little hormones , they are testosterone and they are produced by your pituitary gland, and they are the same in both boys and girls
Necro - Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:59 pm
Post subject:
wild-fire, I am saying wanting now, not back then I thought I should have and been and was one. But dont worry about. I just wanted to know what you thought it would change. I am sorry I offended you.
Chaotic - Sun Aug 10, 2003 7:21 am
Post subject:
Quote:Ravin, You have no idea what it would be like if you have the wrong hormones.

I do i used to go out with someone who could not produce testosterone, they had to ahve shots of it, 2 days after tey were violoent 2 days before they were blitering and balling their eyes out for the violence they did when they had their shots.

Quote:oh wait let me correct myself before someone else does, your brain produces very little hormones , they are testosterone and they are produced by your pituitary gland, and they are the same in both boys and girls
The brain works on the system that it realeases a hormone that triggers the glands to produce other hormones, then these hormones are detected by the brain (which produced the initail chemical marker to produce hormone) and either told to keep producing them or stop producing them. When sufficient of that hormone is released then its production is stopped through this detection creating a negative feedback loop. [img]file:///G:/OF/View%20topic%20-%20permanent%20gender%20change%20with%20magick%20-%20OccultForums_com_pliki/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Chaotic
SilverMaxwell - Sun Aug 10, 2003 7:51 am
Post subject:
They've basically said anything I could tell you...

But I wanted to tell you this..

I believe your a brave person to be so open and I wish you all the luck in the world.

[img]file:///G:/OF/View%20topic%20-%20permanent%20gender%20change%20with%20magick%20-%20OccultForums_com_pliki/nice.gif[/img]
wild-fire - Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:49 am
Post subject:
all I was saying is that brains are the same, boys/girls, that is decided by hormones not your brain structure, you say that the brain is read only, thats a bunch of BS take a good look at some information on transexuals and how they change as they take their hormones their brain begins to stop producing the signals for the testes to produce testosterone after a while, then after a short while after that it becomes permanent

trust me the brain isnt read only and never has been
Ravin - Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:27 pm
Post subject:
Chaotic,
I know some of the guys i date (i am gay) need more than hormones but more like personality transplants! [img]file:///G:/OF/View%20topic%20-%20permanent%20gender%20change%20with%20magick%20-%20OccultForums_com_pliki/icon_wink.gif[/img]
I never could dress as a woman and i know i am happy as a guy, i just was born Gay and Wildfire was born in the wrong body, its not a choice, its possibly hormonal (bieing gay that is) and in my opinion genetic. Who knows and who cares, i have never been happier, I just wish i could be 19 again, I am 27 now and i wow life is short. to short to waste being unhappy. Love ya all! Cheers from Canada!
Ravin
Necro - Mon Aug 11, 2003 1:12 am
Post subject:
http://nz.altavista.com/r?ck_sm=a5e6a35a&ci=4939&av_tc=null&q=gender+brain&rpos=3&rpge=1&rsrc=U&ref=40800020080&uid=4923a520b99758d7&r=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sciencedaily.com%2Freleases%2F1999%2F04%2F990422061106.htm

Quote:This story has been adapted from a news release issued by American Academy Of Neurology.

Gender-Specific Differences Found In Human Brain
Toronto (April 20, 1999) -- Men and women's brains are distinctly different. While men have more neurons in the cerebral cortex, the brain's outer layer, women have more neuropil, which contains the processes allowing cell communication. Research showing these gender-specific differences was presented during the American Academy of Neurology 51st Annual Meeting April 17 -- 24, 1999, in Toronto.
"The cerebral cortex is responsible for voluntary movements, perception of sensory input and of highly complex functions such as memory, learning, reasoning and language," said Gabrielle de Courten-Myers, MD, study author and associate professor of neuropathology at the University of Cincinnati. "Males possess more tightly packed and more numerous nerve cells (neurons) than females. Neurons send and receive electrical signals that influence many functions of the body and create thoughts and feelings. Females tend to have more neuropil, the fibular tissue that fills the space between nerve cell bodies and contains mainly nerve cell processes (synapses, dendrites and axons) that enable neurons to communicate with numerous other nerve cells."

This research may explain previous findings that women are more prone to dementing illnesses than are men. Although a man and woman may lose the same number of neurons due to a disease, such as dementia, the woman's functional loss may be greater because the cells lost are more densely connected with other neurons. Added de Courten-Myers, "Conversely, in males, the 'functional reserve' may be greater as a larger number of nerve cells are present, which could prevent some of the functional losses."

Although these gender-specific variations cause tangible differences in how the brain functions, one type is not "better" or "worse" than the other. Said de Courten-Myers, "It seems reasonable to assume that specific functions may benefit from the presence of more cells while others may be enhanced by a larger number of connections between them. A better understanding of these issues may potentially affect a wide spectrum of human activities such as health care, psychology and teaching."

The researchers measured the cortex thickness and counted nerve cells from various sites within the healthy brains of 17 deceased subjects (10 males and seven females).

"The recognition of gender-specific ways of thinking and feeling -- rendered more credible given these established differences -- could prove beneficial in enhancing interpersonal relationships." Said de Courten-Myers, "However, the interpretation of the data also has the potential for abuse and harm if either gender would seek to construct evidence for superiority of the male or female brain from these findings."

The American Academy of Neurology, an association of more than 15,000 neurologists and neuroscience professionals, is dedicated to improving patient care through education and research.

Necro - Mon Aug 11, 2003 1:14 am
Post subject:
http://nz.altavista.com/r?ck_sm=68379b42&rpos=2&rpge=1&rsrc=R&ref=40800020080&uid=6adb658dd9de1192&r=http%3A%2F%2Fapu.sfn.org%2Fcontent%2FPublications%2FBrainBriefings%2Fgender.brain.html

Quote:Gender and the Brain
You've heard the saying more than once. "Men are from mars, women are from venus." It's always been obvious that differences exist between men and women. The theory that brains differ, however, was not so clear. Now research is confirming that the brains of men and women are subtly different. The findings could lead to sex-specific alterations in treatments for diseases such as depression.

You don't have to be a Nobel laureate to figure out that women and men are different from each other. It's well known that humans have gender-specific characteristics, including female and male reproductive organs. But what about the organ that controls all body activities ranging from breathing to emotion? Could female brains differ from male brains? The idea has been debated for years.
Now accumulating research, which includes human psychological and physical imaging studies, shows that there are indeed subtle brain differences between the sexes.

The research, conducted by female and male scientists, is leading to:

A better understanding of gender.
Possible alterations in the details of certain treatments.
In the late 1960s and early 1970s scientists found the first clear evidence that brain differences exist, in rodents at least. One study showed differences in nerve cell body size in an area of the brain known as the hypothalamus, which is important for feeding, drinking and reproduction. Another examination of areas in the hypothalamus showed that the structure of certain connections differed between male and female rats. These connections, called synapses, are the sites where nerve cells transmit messages. The scientists also found differences in the number of connections.
Since that time, researchers have discovered a number of differences in humans and other species. Many of these findings go beyond reproduction. For example, studies show that human male brains are, on average, approximately 10 percent larger than female brains. Certain brain areas in women, however, contain more nerve cells.
At this point, researchers do not know how the structural differences influence brain function. It's possible that male and female brains work at a similar capacity but process information differently. For example, one study shows that men and women perform equally well in a test that asks subjects to read a list of nonsense words and determine if they rhyme. Yet, imaging results found that women use areas on the right and left sides of the brain, while men only use areas on the left side to complete the test.
Other research suggests that, on average, the female brain performs better on some skills while the male brain executes other tasks at a higher level. For example, tests show that women generally can recall lists of words or paragraphs of text better than men. On the other hand, men usually perform better on tests that require the ability to mentally rotate an image in order to solve a problem. Mental rotation is thought to help people find their way, according to researchers. Does that leave the majority of women lost? Obviously not. Scientists believe that women may rely on their memory advantage and recall landmarks to find a destination.
It makes sense that brains vary between the sexes, according to some researchers. In ancient times, each sex had a very defined role that helped ensure the survival of the species. Cave men hunted. Cave women gathered food near the home and cared for the children. Brain areas may have been sharpened to enable each sex to carry out their job.
Today, the research on brain differences could protect survival by improving treatments for a variety of disorders.
An example of how insights could lead to refined patient care is illustrated by a recent imaging study. The research shows, on average, that women synthesize the chemical serotonin at a lower level than men. Currently serotonin is a popular drug target because it has been implicated in a number of diseases, including depression. Scientists may be able to expand the synthesis finding and develop customized treatments. The research also could help improve the evaluation of therapies.
[/url]
Necro - Mon Aug 11, 2003 1:17 am
Post subject:
Now please dont tell me 'its all hormones', I do know what I am going on about, and just saying 'no its not' without actually finding out is enforcing ignorance.
Chaotic - Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:17 am
Post subject:
Necro> please dont post slabs of text even if it is sited and to proove a point, just put in the link....

Ravin> i know where your coming from, some guys do need personality transplants, but the drugs were the thigs afecting this particular individual, it was like clockwork, and revolved around the dhots, not the outside influences of the world.

Chaotic
wild-fire - Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:16 am
Post subject:
first > a question for you Necro, how old were you when you wanted to/believed you shoulda been a girl? a small fact your not looking into is that most girls and boys want to be the opposite sex for a short period of time, with some that isnt just want and the feeling doesnt go away....but tell us, when did you have this feeling?

second > Necro, please revise your 2 posts with all the article text and leave only the links, this takes up too much space on the boards and was not nesicary, your quoting scientific garbage, and it proves nothing as science has yet to prove anything in gays and trangendered people, we dont need that here, just the links will do thanks
PCP - Mon Aug 11, 2003 6:51 am
Post subject:
excuse me? scientific garbage? it says here that there is a tangible difference between male and female brains. just what exactly makes you call it garbage when somebody backs up his point once in a while?
wild-fire - Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:30 am
Post subject:
because thats exactly what it is, that article is not proof of anything not one bit, because those studies were done on male and female brains, not transexuals,not gays, not lesbians, besides if you believe in science so much(which I tend not to believe because it contradicts itself too much) what are you doing here on this forum?

think about this, dont use science to answer it...what happens to the male brain if female hormones are intrduced long enough? or better yet the female brain if male hormones are introduced long enough? if you answered nothing your quite wrong...the male brain on female hormones will begin to act like a female brain...the female brain will act like a male brain....this is the fact that proves that hormones are the catalyst... no science has proven otherwize either
Necro - Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:11 pm
Post subject:
wild-fire wrote:because thats exactly what it is, that article is not proof of anything not one bit, because those studies were done on male and female brains, not transexuals,not gays, not lesbians, besides if you believe in science so much(which I tend not to believe because it contradicts itself too much) what are you doing here on this forum?

So your saying that Gays, lesbians and transexuals are a different species? You not human so you have different brains? That's a first, and I also dont agree.
As to Science, so what? They know stuff, just becuase they dont know everything, doesn't mean much.
As to how long 8yrs, I wanted to be a girl. When I realised all the money in the world wouldn't make me one, I accepted it, I made peace with myself and the feeling went away.
wild-fire - Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:40 pm
Post subject:
thing is, I tried to accept it, its been more than 24 years since this feeling started, also I am not talking about changing by medical science here I am looking for a way with magick

but I also dissagree with you that the brain is read only, and nothing you can say or do will make me believe it, my body does not match and thats it
Necro - Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:03 pm
Post subject:
wild-fire, *shrugs* I never said there was anything wrong with it, I just dont think it'll change anything. Any gender change you make whether it be science or magick will be cosmetic. I am different from you chromosones up. We're talking chain reactions and chaos theory here, the Nature of my body is different than that of a girls. And that you cant change.
wild-fire - Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:44 pm
Post subject:
Necro wrote:wild-fire, *shrugs* I never said there was anything wrong with it, I just dont think it'll change anything. Any gender change you make whether it be science or magick will be cosmetic. I am different from you chromosones up. We're talking chain reactions and chaos theory here, the Nature of my body is different than that of a girls. And that you cant change.

if you dont think it wrong then why argue the point?, I am a transexual individual, I have tried again and again for the past 24 years to live as the gender I was born, I almost ended up killing myself because of it, as for what it will change, if it makes someone feel better about themselves then it changes everything doesnt it?
Chaotic - Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:28 am
Post subject:
Ooh-kay, im gonna step in as the mediator guy here and ask that you all calm down a bit, we seem to be getting rapidly off topic and its degrading what was once a good thread, Boith wild-fire and necro we can see your points and thank you for them, please now stop bickering.

Any more usefull info would be appeaciated, please stay on topic though [img]file:///G:/OF/View%20topic%20-%20permanent%20gender%20change%20with%20magick%20-%20OccultForums_com_pliki/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Chaotic
wild-fire - Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:12 am
Post subject:
Chaotic wrote:Ooh-kay, im gonna step in as the mediator guy here and ask that you all calm down a bit, we seem to be getting rapidly off topic and its degrading what was once a good thread, Boith wild-fire and necro we can see your points and thank you for them, please now stop bickering.

Any more usefull info would be appeaciated, please stay on topic though [img]file:///G:/OF/View%20topic%20-%20permanent%20gender%20change%20with%20magick%20-%20OccultForums_com_pliki/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Chaotic
sorry bout that, I came here for answers not to argue, I should not have let him get to me
Necro - Tue Aug 12, 2003 7:42 pm
Post subject:
Chaotic, Alright after this post, I will cease posting in this thread, I just want to dignify wild-fire with an answer,

Wild Fire, I wasn't trying to say it was wrong. I hold a different opinion, thats it. People are entitled to the Heavens and Hels they create for themselves, I dont have to live in them. But I wanted to understand your perspective, and in return I was showing you mine. I never once said it was wrong, or called you names, so I am sorry that it ended up with you feeling I was trying to get at you.
Aerli - Tue Aug 12, 2003 10:40 pm
Post subject: transformation
Hi Wild Fire. I am a male to female transsexual and although I have been going the mundane route, I've been searching for magickal ways to go about this as well.

One thing I have found is that visualization definitely aids in the transformation. The hormone therapy and the electolysis and everything else accounts for some of my transformation but visualization seems to add something more to the mix. I suspect that with enough power, the results of the visulization would be even more dramatic.

What I do is an exercise that charges my chakras. I then visulize the woman I feel that I am becoming and I try to feel myself changing into that form.

As for science, there is research that shows actual brain differences in transsexuals.

http://www.symposion.com/ijt/ijtc0106.htm

Aerli [img]file:///G:/OF/View%20topic%20-%20permanent%20gender%20change%20with%20magick%20-%20OccultForums_com_pliki/icon_smile.gif[/img]
wild-fire - Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:07 am
Post subject:
thank you very much for that Aerli I appreciate it
HunterKiller - Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:30 am
Post subject: Re: Well...
Renée wrote:...if you belioeve in reincarnation realize your spirit chose your body for some reason and perhaps in the next life things will match...

A bit off topic, but what if you were done long ago but got dragged back by someones lust for power? ...then only to be cast out and have no purpose when you proove to be uncontrolable. I feel like I'm drifting, and don't feel like I belong here anymore the world has changed.
wild-fire - Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:13 am
HunterKiller wrote:
A bit off topic, but what if you were done long ago but got dragged back by someones lust for power? ...then only to be cast out and have no purpose when you proove to be uncontrolable. I feel like I'm drifting, and don't feel like I belong here anymore the world has changed.

am I the only one he lost with that one?
Chaotic - Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:29 am
Post subject:
Im thinking its a self important i am the chosen one thing.
My opinion though.

Chaotic
1000ShadesofGrey - Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:34 am
wild-fire wrote:HunterKiller wrote:

am I the only one he lost with that one?

Let me see...

I suppose ( and I'm sorry, if I've understood it wrong ) that what HK is saying is that your soul could have been dragged by someone/thing and placed inside that body to fulfill some hidden agenda. If you somehow failled to act accordingly to her/his/their/its design s/he/it would probably kill you.

It's an interesting teory, but only you can say if it has any truth about it. Do you feel that your life has been like a magick binding/curse/obstacle placed on someone else's life ?
wild-fire - Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:48 am
Post subject:
no not really, but then I never thought about it either, what do I do if he is right?
HunterKiller - Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:00 pm
Post subject:
Self important....... <_<

consider this ... power is many things, it need not be strength, or money. Mine is the mind and quick reflexes. I have never been threatened with my life, however I am smarter and more dangerous than he. I doubt he is that stupid, but I am talked down to and pushed in directions I'd rather not go.

Sorry to hijack the thread, I was just depressed last night .... the very least I can always leave as soon as school is done and never look back. ^_^

Edit, wild-fire if you feel like you have the wrong type of body why not just sw

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Demetrios

I haven't read all the above, so perhaps this has already come up?

Have you ever considered that your problem might in fact be a blessing?
Bisexuals, transsexuals, androgynes and undefinables tend to have higher talent in magic/spiritual arts and finding Unity of masculine and feminine aspects and Wholeness through spiritual alchemy than us hetero and homo halfling beings.

This may be easy to say, but could it be possible to consider your suffering, which is admittedly unimaginable for me, be a blessing, a test crafted for you to surpass the perceived norms of society, your corporeal and psychological sex, and even physical reality?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: endor957

i have to ask this; why do anybody want to change their sex according to magic? i mean would it be just to see if it works, by saying that would it prove that magic is powerful or do they want to change their sex withouth an expensive operation.
i just don't understand this.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: kalki

Without reading the whole posts I can only suggest, as it were, The yin is in the yang and the yang is in the ying. Androgeny and Hermes and indeed ALHIM display what to you and the world is a problem, and yet to all intent and purpose is a universal design.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Thalassa

[QUOTE=endor957]i have to ask this; why do anybody want to change their sex according to magic? i mean would it be just to see if it works, by saying that would it prove that magic is powerful or do they want to change their sex withouth an expensive operation.
i just don't understand this.[/QUOTE]Supposedly when you change your sex with magick, you become a real member of that sex. So if you were to become female from male, you would be able to give birth etc. and vice versa.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Delta-12

It is not only possible to change your gender to what ever type you desire
but also your age and whole biology as well
Janet Swerdlow wrote in http://www.janetswerdlow.com:

January 13, 2001 â?? Saturday
Technically, your physical body totally regenerates itself once every seven years. So, why does a person age? Release the weight of your experiences up to your Oversoul-watch them flow and flow out the top of your head. Give the flow color, weight, and consistency. When you do this, you actually move excess energy out of your auric field. Your body becomes lighter, stronger, and more youthful.
Affirmation: My physical body is strong and youthful.

January 9, 2001 â?? Tuesday
Look in the mirror every chance you get. Realize that positive statements about your body create a beautiful body. Negative statements pull away the life force from the body part that you are denigrating. Visualize and feel the body that you would like to create. Now, create it!
Affirmation: My body (and/or any specific body part) is magnificently beautiful!

January 8, 2001 â?? Monday
Recognize that whatever your body is, it is a product of your own creative thinking process. Know that it is a statement about who and what you are up to this point in linear time and space. Your body is a visual representation of your current mind-pattern. This means that by interpreting your body, you can better understand your current mind-pattern.
Affirmation: I know my body, I know my mind-pattern.

January 6, 2002 â?? Sunday
Your body is designed for regenerationâ??even traditional science says that your body totally replaces itself every seven years. So why does it deteriorate? What mind-patterns do you carry that substantiate this and how were they planted? Were you taught in elementary school that humans live approximately 70-75 years?
Affirmation: My mind and body are in a constant state of regeneration.

January 7, 2002 â?? Monday
Do you believe that one day you will become old and feeble, and hope that someone will be around to take care of you? What kind of self-deprecating mind-pattern is this? Remember that everything is comprised of the same molecules and atoms, it is just their arrangement that determines whether you have water, ice, gas, or steam. The same is true for your body. You have the mental power to rearrange the molecular structure of your own body.
Affirmation: My mind and body are youthful, healthy, strong, and in a constant state of regeneration.

January 10, 2002 â?? Thursday
In your mind, consciously begin resculpting and recreating your physical body. Give it shape, form, tone, and consistency. Hold that vision in your mind-pattern. Use the energy that you previously used to focus on the negative aspects of your physical body to focus on the new regenerative changes. Allow the strength of your focus to recreate a new mind-pattern that has no choice but to bring that vision into physical reality.
Affirmation: The strength of my mind-pattern brings a constantly regenerating physical body into this reality.

So it would probably take no more than 7 years at least to completely Regenerate into whatever New Form you Desire if you keep your Intent Focused on it since your whole body completely replaces its cells etc. every 7 years.
You just have to keep the new Pattern/Blue Print in Focus so that every new cell will go into the new pattern instead of the old one
With higher Self-Regenerative Powers the change would take even less time.
Worry, Doubt and all other heavy counter-productive emotions/wave-forms/throughtform/
mind-patterns would of course delay the process.
So the first thing would be to work on releasing that which is keeping you where you are at this time. Can't pour new water into an old broken or already filled up vessel

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

So to go even further in your personal Transmogrifications
you could focus not only on the Gender you Will to have but on the accompaning Age
All things are possible if the right amount of Personal Power and Intent are present
It's all about the Mind-Patterns
What we descide to focus on and place on the surface of our Selves and what we choose to reregulate into a secondary/background position in order to bring about new States of Self-Expression. Re-Prioritization.
Much like don Juan Matus's Island of the Tonal where all the same items are present in every "table" yet it is the arrangement of these that determine things/differences
Just like Self-Pity is never realy eliminated but is simply removed from the Prime Importance Level so that Ruthlessness and other Warrior/Sorcerer qualities are made the new Dominating Forces in one's life
Same is with Gender-determinental Factors
you must discover which characteristics actually help bring about Female or Male psychological/biological changes to the surface and than reprioritize or release some of them until you have a New Mind-Pattern in Check which will force the Body to adopt to it
All genders and Ages have the same basic components in them
it's just the Emphasis that determines it all
The best spells to start off with than would be first of all Self-Analysing Psychology than Illumination Spells or whatever Peter J Carroll calls them spells which change your Personality and make you aware of new psychological aspects.
And the only way to succeed is if you Realy Want It
since you cannot do what you don't Desire to or what you doubt for that matter
If you try to change your gender or form in general just to have fun or "experiment" without a true desire to than it's most likely you'll never succeed
Desire free of Doubt and Obsession give rise to the Intent you need to Succeed

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: crystalstar77

no offense meanted but I really dislike ppl who try to sell information like that....... I just mean such infomation does''nt really have a price..... *looking at above web address* I mean I would well giving almost anything but someone trying to sell it..... makes me feel suspious sorry I'm just paranoid

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

No offense but why arent they beauitful and young themselves?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Nevermind, just read that thing about wanting it badly and etc. They probably dont want to.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

The only real Point to understand is
that All Physical Manifestation derives from Thought/Energy
That is the whole IDEA behind MAGICK or CREATION/CREATIVITY
You can change Matter from the SOURCE
or try to use Drugs and Surgery to change the Result with little effect on the Source
But ALL Permanent CHANGE is accomplished from Within/Above (The Source)
It matters Not Who Says What and whether it be True or Not
Everything Stated is simply a Theory no matter who Says it and no matter how "Truthful" it is proclaimed to be or "False". No one really KNOWS anything, not "rationally/verbally" anyways. Life is All a MYSTERY. We just try to develop Theories/Idea as a Tool to Create or Understand. the only thing that Matters is wether it(The Theory) WORKS for you or Not.
And to KNOW it (whatever you want) on an Inner Silent Level beyond "Reason"

And we may think to Know the True Beliefs and Inner Nature of some but unless you can see their True Inner Heart & Soul, for all you know They may not even believe in their own Wise Words. And as always... Who's to say they Desire that which you would Desire and who's to say they have not their own Barriers to Cross as well.
"Jusge Not the stick in another's eye when ye yourselves have a Log in yours."
or whatever Jesus said
as well as
"Follow not the example of the Priests(Magicians) but rather listen and follow their word if they speak True. For few is any ever Practise what they Preach."
anyway Jesus said it, that's the main Idea.
And as the Bible says: In the Beginning "He"/Logos Creates Spoke The WORD: "Let there be Light" and so There WAS.
So the idea is the same: Matter Follows Thought
So what ever you want to create must always begin with the way you Think or "Visualize"
If a Magick Ritual helps there, so be it.
And If you "believe" I expect everyone to follow my every word or theory including that of other... you are greatly mistaken
for each must judge what is true for themselves and discard the rest until they can develop their own Personal Theory which will reflect Themselves more Truely than indiscriminately swallowing all that others offer.
All is True from one Perspective or Other...Yet all is a Lie too for all these are phantoms of Experience..mere Words which Veil the Truth of Reality-Personal Experience

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Some may think it is too simple to just visualize and reorganize their mind in order to become a girl if you're a boy or vice versa
but how many actually put it to the Test
besides for most people visualizing their new body means simply day-dreaming and passingly thinking about it in an unclear fashion with little real focus or detail
Visualization always sounds too simple but just try realy visualizing something with as much detail that you actually feel it, smell it, and see every little detail as if it were really there.
Your Physical Body is build around your Etheric Body which is the Blue Prints of how you look like, even most Diseases first appear on the Etheric before they manifest Physically
So if you really want to change the Physical Body..work on the Etheric
and the way to do it is through Visualization
Form (Etheric) follows Emotions (Astral) follows Thought (Mental-Spiritual)
So any True Change must involve all these levels to work
Even if you did have a Super Cool Spell of Transformation
you must have a Clear Idea of the New Form and Psychology involved in order to effectively let the Spell's POWER/ENERGY flow in and flood the new pathways
otherwise it may not work or cause great damage
And of course the Spell itself may just be a "Convincer" to make you BELIEVE it Really is Possible to DO IT

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Maybe it is not so much that you need all this Stored Up Extra Power in Paper and Crystals or what not... Although the Water Idea is quite more important to consider...after all we Are what we Eat/Drink....
It may be more a matter of having the rightly established Blue Prints etched in your Psychology/Etheric Body
For the Energy needed to Transform does not have to come from our selves but must Flow through us like the Electricity throuh the Wires and Circuits
so good Grounding is needed as well as the Template Form
The great Energy needed for Transformations and Magick in general I believe must not come from within but from our Source wether it be God-Goddess/Chaos/Oversoul/Sun or what not
And in order to let that Transformational Energy to flow through us we must be like a clean enough Drain Pipe or Hollow Promethean Wand or what not
The Clearer the Channel the Clearer the Message
Thus I believe Release Work and a Detox Programme (Fasting) may aid greatly

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Transmogrification/Shapeshifting into different sexes, animals, chimarae or anything else Dreamed Up by the Mind and Genetic Memory has been one think that's always "fascinated" me
And I believe that many if not all Higher Beings are actually Neuter or Androgynous...wether just mentally or physically as well
Not everyone is meant to be in the body they were born in but IT WAS Necessary to be in that Body to Understand and Merge the "Opposites"
changing your gender now consciously after truely understanding both or more sexes
you can now have the body that you know will suit your Self-Expression and Will best
And I also believe not everyone is meant to be "Male" or "Female" physically..some are meant to be one or another degree of Hermaphrodite or even... have no Sex at all
Male/Female
that is such a limited concept
And most things people think of as Feminine or Masculine may not even be thus for it's simply Society's Stereotypes of what "Men" or "Women" should be like
If you really want to be what you think you want to be you have to really go beyond Society's definition of Gender and its Roles and Discover your True Inner Gender and Identity otherwise you may change into nothing more than a Stereotype of a "Woman" or "Man"
Like most people thinking that Breats is what makes a Woman Womanly
I say it matters not how large your breasts are even if you're "flat-chested" or wether you have to have big hips and thighs..If you wanted to be a Woman..You'd have to be the Woman/Girl you really ARE and not your personal FETISH of one
otherwise maybe you're displacing your outer Lust into Your Self or trying to fit someone else's mold of One

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

From what I heard of some "friends" I had who took synthetic female hormones
it just made them look Fatter
Synthetic Hormones is not an answer
nothing more than literal Horse Piss and what not
natural hormones however include herbs called something like 'Wild Yam' and others
it' in Dr Richard Schultze's Female Formulae
so if you realy want to use "hormones" to change..use one of them natural ones made of herbs instead of Laboratory Rat Poison

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

After reading the original posts and those from before
Who knows...
maybe the only one who really knows anything about changing genders here is Dark Angel Dru who seems to be actually doing it
most everyone else just seemed to be in there for mere shock/curiosity factors or to heavily oppose it as if afraid to face the fact that maybe they want it too and/or have confused fragile sexual identities
and some who seem to "want it"... maybe they just want some Miracle Cure that will do all the effort for them like the ones that chose Surgery
So i Must admit that one of the only few I'd Take Seriously here is Dark Angel Dru
the reason I joined this forum is cause S/He "fascinated/inspired" me with hir words

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Anonone

Unfortunately, this reply won't be very helpful..

I've been watching this thread since I caught it a few months back on google. I followed it through the attack on Occultforums.com, found it again, lost it, and just found it again today.

Long story short, I found this thread by asking the same questions as the OP. I have never in my life found anything as spiritually uplifting as what DarkAngelDru has had to say. (Dru: If you're reading this, I sent you an email on this a while back. You might remember it.)

I'll be keeping my eye on this thread for as long as it exists. For all the information given, that will be given, and for the inspiration, I give my thanks at the very least. It's amazing how a few posts on a message board can give some people hope in life again.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: HankyDoodle

i read that gender is on the inside...hens your mind/so if wild-fire were to be on the outside a he and was signing up for something that asked for his "gender" then he would put female for his mind is a females mind???

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: msfsakura

Mabye my memory is a little hazy, but I remember a very skilled Shaman telling me that soul exhange is possible, but temporary unless the soul binding is renewed, and if it is renewed enough the sould actually sets with the body.

So in my opinion, if this is possible, two poeples lives could become better by exchanging bodies, since there are also girls out there who experiance the same problem

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: shieldbreaker25

I read 7/10 of this whole topic.and i believe theres alot of people that do not fully understand transgendered/transexuals.Reading about it and living it are two entirely different things.Many have asked why and even how they feel this way.

But they do not stop to think.if i woke up tomorrow as a different gender how would i feel?Not knowing fully how or why it happened.Thats how many feel.Imagine if your a guy and all your life your body and your familly friends neighbors and school friends all treated you as a girl?Take that example and switch it for a girls perspective.

This is something that transexuals believe.And many who can not handle it sadly take their own lives.Then other people who are ignorant about it and not wanting to understand it ridicule them.Or in many cases attack them and quite often kill them.For fear of rejection and fear for bodilly harm or death they try to hide it.

They try often to over compensate for this by either being as manly/girly they can be to reflect their outer gender.Most studies now think that this is do to how the brain developes in the womb.Since all unborns are basically female starting out its theorised that when testosterone kicks in to make the baby male the brain doesn't follow.

The problem with that theory is the girls who feel they should be boys.so while the theory is true for boys wishing to be girls it not true for the oposite.Research on a mtf (male to female transexual)brain has shown that they indeed do have female brains.So its not all one thing or several others.

As of now they have no real answers.And while its a growing problem theres still verry little research being done to find answers.And even fewer people working on a cure.As of right now through science and medical knowledge theres only 2 choices.You can either try and adjust through counceling and therapy.Or go through years of hormones and then eventual surgery to try and develope secondary sex characteristics and what basically resembles a female vagina.

The ftm (female to male) have the same options with less then desirable results.While they may construct a penis for them,it lacks in many ways from the real thing same as mtf.I hope theres some spells and other things out there.I wouldn't mind knowing them myself.

I'm a mtf so i know how many of these people feel.While i can't speak for all or even most.I can still tell you that looking in the mirror even for a few seconds often gives most of us a verry distastefull image.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

There is quite a few animals that are capable of changing sex.There has been many reports of scientists that have discovered mamals along with fish and amphibian creatures that have remarkable changed sex.i did a google search and an msn search for 1 week solid only pausing to eat sleep and use the restroom.

searching for answers to a mystery that forever haunts my daily life.theres been plenty of evidence that sewage being emptied into our enviroment rich in estrogen has been brining these things to be.i think that the methods of these working on humans have not been released to those of us that need them for a variety of reasons.

the first being the money lost to pharmacies that deal in feminising hormones.and the cosmetic surgeons that charge insane prices so we could have some hapiness.these people earn millions each year from the transexual/transgender comunity.

the second and probly the most obvious reasons strive from government and national security.imagine being able to turn a terrorist into a female or a male to hide from people.or criminals doing it to hide.the implications of this technology could shake the verry foundation of our world governments.

and if they could change our gender what would stop them from going further?imagine making some one identical to a person physically.this in it self scares our governments.so any information on this would be kept quite secret.

But theres also a new technology thats being invented and tested as we speak.that may prove to be equal to or greater then chemical science.nanotechnology.tiny robots able to create and modify things at a molecular/cellular level.so in essence they could change a y chromisome into an x .

but thats in theory as i last got information on it.our technology has come light years beyond what we the general public have come to know.yet this information is still not all out to the public.many of the things our governments have and are capable of trully scare me.

with a few words to the right people they could wipe out a whole city in a matter of minutes.mankinds desire for knowledge is now leading science on a quest to match the divine powers of the universe.but my fears are 1 what will humanity do with all that power? and 2 do we really need it?

while the things we need most in our human lives are not our governments top priority.they seem to be more interested in war and weapons rather then finding a cure for any thing.if they found a cure for something it would not be released as then the government would lose money from the old style procedures/cures.

while i hope and wish for a cure to all human health problems.i know that now in my life time i won't see them.i know my ideas sound far fetched and sort of border on conspiracy.but this is my thoughts on it.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Click-B

hmmm couldnt ones self create there own spell? i could only imagine how much engery that would take though...
i to am trying to excile this problem for a year now... =\..

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: zeroflye

i'm male, i've had success with just this.
including completely feeling the transformation.
just an encouragement for anyone who's interested.
it is completely possible.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Yes i have been there to.the begining throws my mind off of its concentration though.you must remain completely focused even through the feelings of the transformation i'm guessing.if you break it then it halts,or reverses back to where you were before.

only way i can figure is not to try to do it all at once and start small with this.and practice meditation and keeping your mind focused.maybe instead of going straight for the genitals it be best to start from your head to your toes and save your genitals for last.

as by then your focus and knowledge would have been built on a great deal of experience by then.the hardest part i see is the genitals.its the one thing we hope so much for.the least little twitch brings us back to reality quick.i see this as the hugest hurdle to cross.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Click-B

you psyhically were able to transform? or just mentally..

hmm would playing some kind of meditation music in the background be ok?
and if so it would have to be a unfamiliar song..for i might loose concentration and hum with the music haha...

but yes..so you were able to psyhically change?
can you be al ittle more detailed on how you did it?

Return to “Witchcraft”