Permanent gender change with Magick - continuation.

BewFeegreedef
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by BewFeegreedef »

Sup everyone,

Im new here im just posting to say Sup.

How is everyone?

BewFeegreedef
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by BewFeegreedef »

Hello guys,

Im new here im just posting to say Hello.

How is everyone?

BewFeegreedef
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by BewFeegreedef »

Hi guys,

Im new here im just posting to say Yo.

How is everyone?

BewFeegreedef
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by BewFeegreedef »

Hey guys,

Im new here im just posting to say Hi.

How is everyone?

ADSlayer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Permanent gender change with Magick - continuation.

Post by ADSlayer »

This thread maybe dead, and I honestly know little to nothing about magic. However a thought has occurred to me that might help a veteran user. If a spell does not exist, why not make your own. If energy level is a problem, why not use stone or talisman, something that could hold the extra energy needed. It might take longer to store up enough energy between changes, but I see it as one possibility. You could consider the type of energy being used. Not all energy is the same. Different energies vary potency what they can do. True Christians have access to a very potent source that doesn't seem to have limits, however most are not aware of this. I should know. A more potent source might require less energy. From my understanding the effectiveness and strength of a spell or techniques hinges on the price. Energy is only one type of price. Complexity and sacrifice. If enough energy can not be obtained, wouldn't it more sound to alter or add a different price. In terms of sacrifice, the greater the sacrifice is to the caster, i.e. the more the caster has to give up, the more powerful the spell should be. Plus if the spell becomes complicated requiring specific words or circles and or the recipient or caster being required to follow certain conditions might increase effectiveness. However that would increase the difficultly of preforming it, but could make it a controlled temporary. Under the right conditions it could seem permanent. Most don't live past 90. If could last till then, it give off the appearance of being permanent. Just a couple of thoughts.

Return to “Witchcraft”