Permanent gender change with Magick - continuation.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Rend Sever

I just simply don't see how, through magic, someone could successfully change gender.

Changing gender attributes maybe, such as what I've heard about through meditation, people being able to release hormones in their body.

However, how are you going to regrow or morph your genitals, not to mention everything else involved in the opposite sex's reproductive system?

Maybe I'm overlooking or underestimating, it just seems really far-fetched.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Draginvry

[QUOTE=Rend Sever;325078]
However, how are you going to regrow or morph your genitals, not to mention everything else involved in the opposite sex's reproductive system?[/QUOTE]

This is where it gets tricky. Simple metabolic or endocrine manipulation will not suffice. One has to find a way to completely rework the physical body. This is some massive manifestation.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Lust

Greetings, could the Angels of Transformation (Enochian ) assist you in this 'project' ? Or another entity related to transformations such as Aratron ?
It sounds dangerous to do it on your own :o
(ok feel free to stone me).

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: kashimashi

:confused: i...uh...HeLp me i need true spell ....please...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

i need to talk with you NeoPhyte

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

im new in this uh...ummm forum BuT.....

couLd i taLk with You NeopHyte ????:confused:

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

iF you couLd say THe sPeLL as You saiD befoRe 'LL be gLad....
please....[Private iF u wish]

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

at This RaTe Im... tottaly dont care about anything else... sorry BuT that's how is it to be ....
any nformation consisting spell or something that Would Be the main toPics oF this Threads Is crucial for Me.....

I've Been TriEd For ALL of This Since 10 YeaRs...ago...so

Help Me......

i Hope Any inFormation is not A joKe....

-HazuMu-

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ugh. I can't believe this. I know how to achieve gender change with magick, but I completely and absolutely fail to be able to keep the proper state of gnosis.

Need more meditation...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

TeLL me CouLd You ???

Show me the waY.. pLease.....

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=kashimashi;336594]
Show me the waY.. pLease.....[/QUOTE]

It's hard to explain. You have to "know" that your gender is different. You must know it so thoroughly, that any remnant of your old gender or sex is insignificant to you, and you perceive yourself only as who you want to be, rather than who you thought you were. Over time (the time dependent on the extent of your knowledge) the mind/body/emotions eventually change.

This is the point where one must know exactly how not to fall into the trap of delusion. Because it's very easy to pretend that you are different than you are, without in fact exercising any Will at all. In such a case, it is just a fantasy in your head, and such a transformation will never actually take place anywhere but in your imagination.

It takes an incredible amount of self discipline and mental focus. I am still meditating everyday to uncover the proper state of mind necessary to maintain this process. I find this essential because I tend to lose any progress or change to the body I have made, when the mind snaps back into old habits and state of mind. A small temporary change is actually quite easy to do magickally. But there is a very good reason that few people resort to magick to achieve permanent modifications to the body. It takes a lot of dedication to learn how to do that. I can only hope that, one day, I can master the technique.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

i never want to be what i am now ,,,

NEVER....

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=kashimashi;336627]i never want to be what i am now ,,,

NEVER....[/QUOTE]

This is your first obstacle. You are focused on what you don't want, rather than what you do want. You can't change gender by rejecting your current gender. Lots of people have already done that, and all it brought them was misery.

You must allow yourself to contemplate yourself as what you want to be. Physically, spiritually, emotionally, mentally...the whole works. It is only by studying what you want, when you can figure out how to obtain it.

First, draw up a list of what you want. Do you want to change your gender? Why would you want to change it? Why is it important to you? What else would change in your life if you did this? How would you accomodate such change?

Gender is a big change. Actually, a very big change. You don't need a miracle, you need a plan. You can't possibly expect to achieve such a feat without first deciding what exactly you want out of it. You must recreate your life from the ground up. You must recreate the way you think about yourself. You have to be willing to think about it, to decide.

That's why everything seems so difficult. I achieve a small change. Let's say in personality or bodily characteristics. Something miniscule. But even that miniscule thing which is hardly noticeable changes my perception of myself and my options. Then I flail around a few days in confusion, kicking and screaming, realizing that what I thought I wanted out of life isn't what I really wanted. Then I have to start back at square one and redefine what I want to create in life. But even after hundreds or even thousands of times of misplaced ideas and fizzled spells, I realize that I am slowly getting closer to achieving my goal, and I am redefining that goal as I understand how to create it. There's not really and end result, just a constant learning and changing.

Changing gender through magick, or even changing gender at all, is like building a house of cards. You will fail at it many times, and fail miserably. But all it takes is that one time where you eventually "get it" and everything starts to become much simpler. But it takes a very scientific and systematic mind to be able to do this. You have to be willing to detach yourself from the results, and study gender for what it is, rather than what you thought it was. I can't tell you how many times my definition of "male" or "female" has changed over the years, as I realized that what I thought they were isn't really what they are.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

No oFFEnse....If you Knew How to do it TeLL me
If noT...I need WAy not a comment thank you

i wanted this for 10 years searching.....

My will...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

i...wish a complete womanhood

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: TheCanadian1

[QUOTE=kashimashi;336711]No oFFEnse....If you Knew How to do it TeLL me
If noT...I need WAy not a comment thank you

i wanted this for 10 years searching.....

My will...[/QUOTE]

I thought this was a forum where spells are not shared... i as well wish for complete womanhood, i read attentively to what seniors say and try to apply it.
Yes, for someone to just tell me how to execute would be gr8, but we don't have that luxury.
Be patient, our time will come to have our oppurtunity to do what they can do.
there will always be people willing to surrender information.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: TheCanadian1

thank u draginvry ur info and outlook is helpful

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Venefica
at This RaTe Im... tottaly dont care about anything else... sorry BuT that's how is it to be ....
any nformation consisting spell or something that Would Be the main toPics oF this Threads Is crucial for Me.....

I've Been TriEd For ALL of This Since 10 YeaRs...ago...so

Help Me......

i Hope Any inFormation is not A joKe....
Why are you writing whit big and small letters like that, it makes reading your post very hard.

As for gender change and magick, I do think everything is possible, there are no limits, but what you are asking are not easy, you would end up spending your life studying this to make this work. You will not just learn some hidden words and wake up a different sex tomorrow, this needs study, dedication for years and years. You would most likely be better of doing a gender change in a hospital and perhaps work magick for it to go well and to initiate your new self and accept yourself as the new sex.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: anthony

I know this may have been asked time and time again. How do you do a body swap spell? And would any girl out there like to try it for a few days/weeks. I am very healty and strong, but bord with my body for the moment, and the change of scenery would be nice. no sacarasm please, if any one would like to e-mail me, please do. [email protected] with the subject body swap. It would be a great learning experience on both side...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Venefica;336782 wrote:you would end up spending your life studying this to make this work.
I've basically done that already. I'm at about seven years worth of research now, and I'm still working much more on theory than practice. That's why I call it a science. Scientists spend twenty or thirty years thinking about physics before coming up with their breakthrough. Of course, very often such a breakthrough comes. But Einstein didn't exactly create the theory of relativity on day one.

We blunder through life barely able to fix our computer when the operating system crashes, and yet we expect to achieve miracles in the blink of an eye. But this is just wishfull thinking. Unless you are a savant or you are already a powerful wizard, achieving anything out of life takes knowledge and practice. Although some people can speak twenty different languages without thinking about it, most people will have to study for years to acquire the same skill.

I can't give kashi a magickal potion or phrase to make her female. But from what I hear, an endocrinologist can.
You will not just learn some hidden words and wake up a different sex tomorrow, this needs study, dedication for years and years.
If you could just say some phrases in Greek and have a new body, there wouldn't be such things as cosmetic surgeons. There is a reason that so few people can achieve success with body modification magick. The main reason is that, unlike a spell used for a temporary result, changing the body takes all of the resources of the organism. Mental, emotional, and physical responses must all be under the control of Will before one can even think of permanently changing the body in any significant way. Not only must one have this control, but one must have it twenty four hours a day, because the brain and physical programming must be adequately changed to support a new system, otherwise it will just revert back to the same thing you've always had. That's why despite all the small successes in body modification I've had over the years, virtually all of them disappeared in a few months. But I treasure the success that sticks, because I understand how much time and incredible study it took to achieve even those.

It's like martial arts. You can't just walk up to some random sifu and ask him how to knock someone out with one punch. If you expect your first punch to be black belt material, then you had better have the unwavering faith of Jesus Christ Himself, and the strength of Hercules.
You would most likely be better of doing a gender change in a hospital and perhaps work magick for it to go well and to initiate your new self and accept yourself as the new sex.
I've heard of a lot of people using hypnosis and magickal techniques to aid more established methods of changing gender. They say it works really well, and greatly facilitates the transitioning experience.

I was just more influenced by magick because my experience with magick predates my decision to attempt a transition. I'm somewhat of an adventurer. I like to explore uknown territories and ideas.
anthony wrote:I know this may have been asked time and time again. How do you do a body swap spell?
There was one person here working on body swapping, but I don't remember who it was.

If you are just looking for a temporary experience of changing gender, I highly recommend lucid dreaming. I find dreaming to be a very effective way to experience a different form or lifestyle, without having to go through the tedious physical processes of actually changing such a form or lifestyle. For example, dreaming is a great way to gain superhero powers and fight to your heart's content. But I wouldn't even think about beating up a bunch of random people in real life.

I've actually used dreaming to become a dragon, a cat, a squirrel, a hedgehog, and a jellyfish (very strange thing)

Or you could use simple daydreaming/imagination. I often use meditative visions to decide what I want the body to look and feel like, before I even attempt to force a physical change. I suppose you could say I've learned from my mistakes. I did end up accidentally making one permanent change to the body which I later couldn't figure out how to reverse. Fortunately it is rather minor and ignorable.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Draginvry very nice post. I found myself agreeing whit most of it. Magick is not a quick fix, it can be a fix, but it is one that need work. Many believe magick is like Charmed and Harry Potter, swinging a wand and muttering a few words and presto one effect and better life for nothing. And do believe me your friendly and dedicated Chaotes are working on such paradigms for everyone's enjoyment, but until we succeed, magick requires hard work. But yeah like I said I liked your post allot.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=Venefica;336890]swinging a wand and muttering a few words and presto one effect and better life for nothing.[/QUOTE]

The irony is that most spells probably are that easy. But learning how to get them to work seems nigh impossible, for some reason.

It's like anything in life, really. The more you practice, the better you get. The first time I went freerunning, I almost did a faceplant into the dirt attempting a simple vault. Now I can vault over a picnic table without even stopping to think about it.

Practice makes perfect.
*shrug*

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Annanakki
Draginvry;336900 wrote:...The more you practice, the better you get. The first time I went freerunning, I almost did a faceplant into the dirt attempting a simple vault. Now I can vault over a picnic table without even stopping to think about it.
A little different perspective... I used to vault in high school till I started thinking about what I was doing. Then I couldn't vault to save my soul.

@Draginvry: I am transgender and reading your posts in this thread has given me much to think about. I act as my physical female gender dictates, but live in my head as male. There are some sacrifices I am not willing to make for the sake of others, my children and husband. Plus, I simply do not wish to suffer the consequences of other people's opinion, especially if it meant losing my family. So I make due with my fantasies.

Sometimes I wish I could accept my female body and not be tortured so in not being able to live as the man I know I am. Why I cannot see myself as a sensual being not sexual is an issue I must discover for myself.

Thank you for your willingness to share. I means a lot.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

The irony is that most spells probably are that easy. But learning how to get them to work seems nigh impossible, for some reason.
There might be a point in that. The spell is not the point, it is getting the skill to use it. Pepole could had me a programing language that is the best in the world, but I still can not make a computer game for I do not have the skill or knowledge to use the programming language no matter how good a tool it is.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Jenfucius

As for sex gender change. I'll say your probably going to have more luck with a sex change operation & hormone pills than with magick. I repeat what others have said that magick is no quick fix. And your results you want may never materialize in this life time.

Return to “Witchcraft”