A height spell

Cristae
Forum Member
Forum Member

A height spell

Post by Cristae »

Do spells on transformation work?I saw a site on ebay saying that they can increase height upto six inches.Spells are supposed t change our way of thinking and behaving.Will the spell mentioned on ebay work?Are they the real spell casters?Please help me.

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

A height spell

Post by Venefica »

First off all, yes transformation spells can work. I had blue eyes and wishes, and wished and wished for green eyes, I have gray green now, I know many who have lost weight with magick and so on. But often the results of such spells are are rather subtle, but they can work. However the ebay seller you are talking about seam to have a rather tall claim, my bullshit detector is starting to go off at this, you would be better off learning magick yourself and finding out if you could manage to affect your height yourself.
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*Cats are magical, the more you pet them the longer you both live--Unknown
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

ArcaneSpells
Forum Member
Forum Member

A height spell

Post by ArcaneSpells »

It's possible to lose weight and change eye color but it's not possible to gain height. Because it's not enough to just gain more meat, you would actually have to extend your bones and I'm afraid that's not possible using magic. I don't think it's possible by any other means either because bones structure does not allow that after 20 years of age though you might want to ask doctors to be sure.

Return to “Witchcraft”