DJINN

Sorceror
Forum Member
Forum Member

DJINN

Post by Sorceror »

I've been doing some reading on the Djinn and it sounds very interesting. In some instances it has been implied that these may in fact be the spirits that King Solomon was working with. Has anyone had any experience of them?

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: DJINN

Post by Asurendra »

The 72 demons of the Goetia are referenced as the 72 Djinn King Solomon imprisoned in Middle Eastern magical lore and, I believe, particularly in the Tales of a 1001 Nights.

More of the Djinn:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Vengeful-Djin ... 0738721719

sonko
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sonko »

There is one thing that confusing people which is language.
Djinn is an Arabic word which means spirits capable of appearing in form of human being, animals etc.
I understand that many people of different have ever experienced or encountered these kind of spirits but calling them different names and dealing with them differently according to there cultures. In my culture, spirits of this nature have different tasks but most of all they are commonly know in doing practical things like terrorizing people, causing accidents, protections etc. It depends what the path you took and with so even those spirits can do what you want, if you chosen negative side, they fill the demon role perfectly, if you chose positive side, they work on positive side too.

LandOfShadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LandOfShadows »

Hi all,

Here is a video of me summoning the Djinn and then placing it to a holding box: DJINN - Actual summoning - Shadow Person - dybbuk: http://youtu.be/fqwOjmZkXy0

I have other videos on the Djinn please check my channel.

Steve.
LoS

FlyingPhrixus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by FlyingPhrixus »

okay just have to ask, was that counter-clockwise movement of the light of the candles natural or added to kinda show the moment the djinn went into the bowl?
*<I:o|

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

Sorceror wrote:I've been doing some reading on the Djinn and it sounds very interesting. In some instances it has been implied that these may in fact be the spirits that King Solomon was working with. Has anyone had any experience of them?
Sure. What's your question?

LandOfShadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LandOfShadows »

The lights I didn't notice when doing the ritual... Seems my camera picked it up, I didn't add them, I use CyberLink Power director to edit my videos it was free with my Laptop, it's has no features that could do that. It was a bright day, there is a main road running outside of the window, with the mirror, the water in the bowl, the glass around the candles it may just be a reflection or a passing vehicle, unsure... but it is odd none the less that it happens just as I start the meditation.

I need to sell the ring... I don't want it in my home, and I know if it's not taken by someone that wants it, it will in time find its way back to me.
http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=301352347468

For months I had the urge to create the ring, dreams, symbols and visions... Felt compelled to bring the Djinn into our physical realm... I could banish it, but I know the urge will return... Its happened time and time again.

The Djinn can provide wishes, they don't understand material or physical wants... They aren't of the physical world, they bring knowledge and a link to the divine, be that of light or dark. Sadly this energy is dark, corruption of innocents it asks in return, breaking of the mind, it's drawn to the skeptical or those to young to know right from wrong. What you are imparted with are visions of your own demise, those around you, time is seen as empty, depression becomes all you are. Ask who am I to a positive energy you gain insight to the workings of the universe and visions on how we are all connected, however the energy bound to this ring gives a sense of oblivion, a void between time, perpetual night as dark as your pupils that pulls on your innards into and endless spiral.

I guess I am not overly selling this item... But the buyer should be warned.

Here is a link to my dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/deoqx5y9exri ... Cmc2a?dl=0
I give all the materials and rituals for free... Again, I feel as if I am compelled to do so, this information isn't meant for me, but for those that can take it further or understand it. I am just a conduit, perhaps as I am creative, I found this was awoken in me after I downed in my early teens and my encounters with shadow people.

See this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmtNDvi7erQ

Return to “Witchcraft”