Stone Meteorite

TheDiligentOne
Forum Member
Forum Member

Stone Meteorite

Post by TheDiligentOne »

I wanted to know if anyone had trustable information regarding stone meteorites and their properties, purposes and uses in ritual magick and witchcraft?

ΙΟΛΗ7
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Stone Meteorite

Post by ΙΟΛΗ7 »

Stone meteorites are considered to be sacred.Muslims believe that the revered "black stone" (Alhajar Al-Aswad) is a special divine meteorite, that pre-dates creation that fell at the foot of Adam and Eve. It is presently embedded in the southeastern corner of the Kaba.Muslims touch and kiss the black stone during Hajj but non-Muslims are strictly forbidden to even touch it.

Now...as far as it concerns witchcraft you can place a stone meteorite on your altar in order to empower your rituals...it is also cosidered to be a great amulet of protection if you wear it...a form of natural Astro is in accordance with the Morya all meteorites that fall to Earth and even the meteoric dust.When Morya, meteorites are highly charged with cosmic energies and vibration undergoes pronounced changes in global consciousness,making them a key catalyst in the evolutionary process.

Stone meteorites are highly energised and they can be used wherever we need extra power...let's say you need to work on a curse removal....you will perform all the procedure as you know and in the end you will ask fron the stone to absorb all negative energies...you burry the stone as far from your place as you can and the work is completed !!!!!
Many things you can do with a stone like this !!!! There are many uses about the moonstone also...but i don't believe you refer to this one.
Most people fight for the possible.
I fight for the impossible!

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Well how interesting for pointing that out IOLH7, what I even find more odd is that Muslim worship of it. As this sort of syncs I'm gonna have to think on what exactly is going on here.

ΙΟΛΗ7
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by ΙΟΛΗ7 »

I feel the same way too....very odd...but if we think twice...ish't it true that every tradition,has a ''fetih'' or a ''symbol'' to worship? Now...about الحجر الأسود al-Hajr al-Aswad...it was revered well before the preaching of Islam by Muhammad. By the time of Muhammad,it was already associated with the Kaaba, a pre-Islamic shrine that was revered as a sacred sanctuary and a site of pilgrimage...an American author,asserts,that the Kaaba was dedicated to Hubal, a Nabatean deity, and contained 360 idols which either represented the days of the year, or were effigies of the Arabian pantheon...
As far as it concerns the ritual role of the stone...it plays an important role in the central ritual of the Hajj, when pilgrims must walk seven times around the Kaaba in an anti-clockwise direction. They attempt to kiss the Black Stone seven times, once for each circumambulation of the Kaaba, emulating the actions of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad. In modern times, large crowds make it practically impossible for everyone to kiss the stone, so it is currently acceptable for pilgrims to simply point in the direction of the Stone on each of their circuits around the building. Some even say that the Stone is best considered simply as a marker, useful in keeping count of the ritual circumambulations (tawaf) that one has performed.
Its black colour is deemed to symbolize the essential spiritual virtue of detachment and poverty for God and the extinction of ego required to progress towards God.

So many things on this planet that we find odd,dear friend...so many things !!!!!!

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

The reason I was curious about this information is my previous knowledge of the "black pillar", and curious if the stone is a piece of that pillar.

ΙΟΛΗ7
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by ΙΟΛΗ7 »

No..i don't believe it's a part of it...Here's a photo :
Attachments
BLACKStone.gif

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

The "black pillar" isn't the thing there, I'm referencing something else that is far older.

ΙΟΛΗ7
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by ΙΟΛΗ7 »

A tip would help here cause i didh't understand.... [blush]

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

ΙΟΛΗ7 wrote:A tip would help here cause i didh't understand.... [blush]
There was something here long time ago on earth, that I can best describe as a "black pillar". I'm not sure how to describe it more than that.

ΙΟΛΗ7
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by ΙΟΛΗ7 »

oh..ok...i understand...

second degree
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by second degree »

Just a little bit of information. Yes there was about 300 and so idols in Mecca, and the prophet Muhammad did take them down all, and some hadiths (narrations) state that he left the icon of Marie holding her son Jesus. A whole surat in the quran is dedicated to Maryam (Marie) alone. The kaaba has long since been used as an altar for many gods and goddesses. The process of taking down idols was not done in the begining of the message of islam, but only when the muslims re entered mecca after they were expelled.The idols were taken to give place to monotheism.
But sadly poeple took only the outter meaning of polytheism and worshipped Allah.Allah literaly means The god, and Elohim is dervied from the word Eloh adding to it the respective ''im'' in hebrew , you get elohim, but the word Allah has long since been known in all the semetic regions. By the way divinity in arabic is said Ilah.
Muhammad clearly described Allah as being the everlasting, the provider, the sustainer, and has clearly said he is distinct from every creature, and our little minds could not percieve who he is. He even said the jinn ( beings created out of fire wich can be good or evil) could not percieve him either.
The only true desire of a follower of the path of Muhammad is to one day get to know the everlasting source of the universe. But sadly mainstream islam today does not follow the true path of montheism, just like the quran has stated they followed the way of the christians and the jews. They worship the name of Allah witouht worshipping the meaning. And it has been said that he who he worships the name without the meaning has disbelieved in the absolute, and he worships the name and the meaning has associated with the absolute and has fallen from monotheism and embraced polytheism, and he who worship^s the meaning without worshipping the name is the true monotheist. The only true form of worship of course can only come from the heart's desire of getting to know the absolute.
As stated many times in the quran, there are those who only read the quran with there tongues and not their hearts.
But just to get to the point about the hajr al aswad, it was believed to be a stone fallen from heaven with adam and eve

ΙΟΛΗ7
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by ΙΟΛΗ7 »

second degree wrote: The only true desire of a follower of the path of Muhammad is to one day get to know the everlasting source of the universe. But sadly mainstream islam today does not follow the true path of montheism, just like the quran has stated they followed the way of the christians and the jews. They worship the name of Allah witouht worshipping the meaning. And it has been said that he who he worships the name without the meaning has disbelieved in the absolute, and he worships the name and the meaning has associated with the absolute and has fallen from monotheism and embraced polytheism, and he who worship^s the meaning without worshipping the name is the true monotheist
I couldh't agree more.I've travelled there and i felt this change in people.Somehow,it seems that whatever they follow according to the Holy Quran does not derive from their souls.Maybe sometimes it looks like like a golden cage.They have to kneel and pray every time that the bell rings.Belief in Allah.Give to the poor.Visit the holy city of Mecca at least once in lifetime.Do not eat or drink while the sun is up during Ramadan.Must pray five times a day towards Mecca !!!!!
The thing is...we are all obligated to do somethings in order to understand and come closer to the real meaning.We shouldh't measure Faith like this.

Return to “Witchcraft”