love spell gone bad

maevala
Forum Member
Forum Member

love spell gone bad

Post by maevala »

Hi. I do not cast magic myself but I believe that I have had a love spell upon myself for the last three and a half years. I would like to know how I can tell if the spell caster is lying to me in order for my body to perform sexual favors. Also how do you tell if a spell caster really loves you instead of just manipulating you mind and body? Is there any way to resist a love spell without using magic?

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: love spell gone bad

Post by Nahemah »

Hi. I do not cast magic myself but I believe that I have had a love spell upon myself for the last three and a half years. I would like to know how I can tell if the spell caster is lying to me in order for my body to perform sexual favors. Also how do you tell if a spell caster really loves you instead of just manipulating you mind and body? Is there any way to resist a love spell without using magic?
Hello maevala and welcome to the forum.

You've asked a really interesting question here.Mostly we get requests for performing Love/lust spells and advice on casting such.It's unusual for me to talk with a person who is on the other side of the spell,so to speak.

Three and a half years is quite a long time to be under a charm without natural emotion and love to develop,just saying,though it's not unheard of totally.
May I ask when you first began to suspect or did your partner hint at this or is there anything particular you recall that has been odd or suspicous,an event or point in time etc.To make you think this is happening?

I am not doubting you,but I need to ask some questions to get a better picture of things.

One way to test the connection between you,on your side,is to put physical space and distance between you and them.If you begin to notice changes in how you are and feel,depending on what these are,it may prove that you do not actually love this person of your own accord.In real life it's often not that easy to do this,I know,unless you travel regularly for work or you don't live with the partner.

Is your partner openly practising witchcraft or other Occult arts? Have they told you,or shared this with you,talked about it and so on or did you find this out otherwise/by yourself?
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

maevala
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by maevala »

The relationship that the spell caster engaged me in is a long distance relationship, he lives in a different state then I do. I suspected him of being a spell caster when I saw his book and charms through the spell. I believe that the spell caster was forcing me to act beyond my own mind's control within the first couple of days. He forced me to strip my clothes off in bed against my own will despite how many times I objected to him doing this or started crying. Then as the spell developed over a couple of weeks, he began forcing me to masturbate. I kept asking him if he was married, he said he was single each time. After two years I found out he was actually married and taking advantage of me. About that time I asked him to remove his spell from me because what he did went against my morals. He kept the spell upon me and started updating it or another spell every time I tried to resist him. He says he loves me and that he is sorry for what he has done to me. Also that he wants to marry me and wants to know why I am angry at him all the time. Please help. I do not any spell casters to ask these questions of.

Blackwrath1984
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Blackwrath1984 »

Do you know how to do any thing in regards to banishing, breaking bindings, or protection spells? You can get stones, rings, or amulets for protections against it as well. A friend of mine was going through a simalar situation and i bought her a Celtic knot and we imbued it for protection together. Nothing fancy we both put our will into it and closed the rite. When she wears it she can see through most of the lies and deceit the men she's interested in tell her. Weird because thats just another perk of doing it plus she don't have that problem with being controlled seduced etc. Hope the situation has resolved itself.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

maevala wrote:Hi. I do not cast magic myself but I believe that I have had a love spell upon myself for the last three and a half years.

I would like to know how I can tell if the spell caster is lying to me in order for my body to perform sexual favors.

Also how do you tell if a spell caster really loves you instead of just manipulating you mind and body?

Is there any way to resist a love spell without using magic?

- "I do not cast magic myself but I believe that I have had a love spell upon myself for the last three and a half years."
I'm sorry that you're going through this. In your 2nd post you're talking about date rape. Three and a half years is a long time to be so unhappy and angry. I've come across situations like this before and they suck. It's very possible that it could be a 'love spell' but from what you've written - it seems more like a lust spell. They can be like a snowball rolling downhill. It's good that you're aware that you're in a bad situation. That's the first and most important step to ending it.
- I would like to know how I can tell if the spell caster is lying to me in order for my body to perform sexual favors.

If you have to ask you already know the answer.
- Also how do you tell if a spell caster really loves you instead of just manipulating you mind and body?
If you have to ask - it's not love.

Some people are just broken. Other's are manipulative. When you come across a person that is both - it can royally suck. What you've described here is not love. Perhaps the caster (if it truly is a spell) doesn't know what love is.
- Is there any way to resist a love spell without using magic?
Faith, religion, prayer - but I've found that those usually don't work.

Since you don't cast magic I would suggest finding someone local to you that does that you can work with.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Lord Ferocia
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lord Ferocia »

It has been said that every act is essentially a magical act, and so the magical act I would suggest is the pushing of the power button on your computer. It would take a very talented magician in order to basically rape you through a computer.

I feel this is something you have internally decided to go along with, and are perhaps using this idea of "spells" in order to justify your own guilt over it. I simply refuse to see this as any work of magic, and being forced to do such things. I feel the only way to "break the spell" that you are under, is simply to break up with this fellow, and ignore his long distance communications.

LF
Lord Ferocia

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

I simply refuse to see this as any work of magic, and being forced to do such things
Of course you do.

Do you think that the ability to compel others is a magical/psychic skill or that it simply doesn't exist?

Lord Ferocia
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lord Ferocia »

RoseRed wrote:
I simply refuse to see this as any work of magic, and being forced to do such things
Of course you do.

Do you think that the ability to compel others is a magical/psychic skill or that it simply doesn't exist?
Not to this extent. I have seen much, but anyone with the power to do so would NOT be found using such power to make someone at a distance unrobe and become intimate into a webcam. If one has great power, they achieved it through mastery of the animal passions, and the bad judgement of such acts. This type of influence is highly rare, and therefore very suspect based upon the stated facts.

LF
Lord Ferocia

Aardvark
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Aardvark »

I'm wondering what the age differences are. This seems like more of a classic mental manipulation/authority assertion. I don't understand why you cant' turn off the computer and block communications, since you're out of state, OP.
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lord Ferocia
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lord Ferocia »

Aardvark wrote:I'm wondering what the age differences are. This seems like more of a classic mental manipulation/authority assertion. I don't understand why you cant' turn off the computer and block communications, since you're out of state, OP.
I couldn't agree more.

LF
Lord Ferocia

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Not everyone believes that people can reach/feel/sense others through this format. If a person puts enough of themselves into their post they leave an emotive signature behind.

I agree that Great Wizards, or what not, wouldn't bother with something like this, all it takes is a weak mind and a manipulative bastard to create this type of situation. If the manipulative bastard has Talents - I don't see why this couldn't be taken at face value. I've seen it play out before.

Some practical advice would be to get yourself into therapy and find out why you allow someone over the internet that much control over yourself.

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

Some practical advice would be to get yourself into therapy and find out why you allow someone over the internet that much control over yourself.
And to get some distance between her and the guy, not only geographically, but also online. Blocking, ignore list, reporting to admin, there are many ways....
bye bye

Aardvark
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Aardvark »

OP said they're in different states anyway, and it would seem the entire thing is an online relationship. Blocking them and pressing the power button would be all it would take to get away from them. I agree with the above, that some counseling would go a long way as well.
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nebulasnow12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nebulasnow12 »

That is horrible. Supposedly if the spell person is legitimate they will refuse love spells to force a perso to love u bc it interferes with free will.

Return to “Witchcraft”