Spell Reliablitiy

khokanson
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spell Reliablitiy

Post by khokanson »

recently I was on a spirit journey to discover a love spell that would work for my situation; and, spoke to a goddess, who shall remain nameless. She gave me a spell that sounded good during the spirit journey but now I'm not sure. I trust this goddess, but I guess I'm just a little nervous. Because of astrological timing I have 2 weeks to think about this spell before the moon will be in the right place, and I plan to try and do some divination on the likelyhood of success for the spell. Is it safe to try a spell taught to me by a goddess?

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Spell Reliablitiy

Post by Nahemah »

Does this spell reuqire you to do anything you feel either spiritually or morally uncomfortable with doing?

If the answer is yes,then don't do it.

If no,then why not go ahead and try it?
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

khokanson
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by khokanson »

I guess I'm just nervous, I've worked with energy before to cure my own headaches and tooth aches and minor things like that, but I've never cast a spell before. So just all the nervousness with that.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

First time for everything,lol.

It's normal to feel nervous,just try to relax and enjoy the experience,when you do dive in. [thumbup]

I hope it goes very well for you.Good luck.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Witchcraft”