Poppet question

khokanson
Forum Member
Forum Member

Poppet question

Post by khokanson »

My friend just confided in me that someone put a love spell on her, a spell to attract men, without her permission and now refuses to remove it say, "she needs it." unfortunately this spell works, but attracts all sorts of guys who treat her really badly. So, she asked me to remove it. While i'm not sure I can remove it, I think it might be doable to bind it; I do have a few question on the subject of poppets.

My first question is if, since i'm the worst sewer, I could use staples to keep the poppet together.

My second question is whether the poppet should be of her or I should try to make a representation of the spell itself and bind that. Thanks for the help!

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Poppet question

Post by Nahemah »

http://www.earthwitchery.com/poppet-magick.html

There are some great ideas for non sew poppets here.According to this site,though,it's the spell itself you represent in the poppet and not the person.
Hmm...the site seems Wicca based,which is fine,but for a binding charm I think representing the person would be best.More info on that below:

http://pjdeneen.hubpages.com/hub/Witchc ... ppet-Magic
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

khokanson
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by khokanson »

I would have never thought of making a clay one! there's a craft store right by my school that sells the cheap kind. this will be great. Now I just have to figure what shape to make the poppet for the spell in.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

[thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Witchcraft”