Black magic???

michaeladams
Forum Member
Forum Member

Black magic???

Post by michaeladams »

I was studding wicca but i did not feel good about it. and any other pagan path.

When i heard about black magic and dark witchcraft i knew it is my path. I have been reading a lot about dark paths.
But i would like to study it more so i need books of spells and black magic theory THAT ARE FREE TO DOWNLOAD.

please post links or send me attached files on my email:
[email protected] [thumbup]

reptilian
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Black magic???

Post by reptilian »

Linguistic problem here... By black magic are you referring to curses and other harmful or damaging magics? I find it hard to imagine why anyone would want to specialize in this area. It might have it's uses but misanthropic acts have a tendency of creating more chaos that the perpetrator bargains for.
If you're not referring to hexes and the like, how do you define black magic?

As far as books to download, good luck. Most occult materials aren't widely available in ebook form. Pirate Bay is bound to have something, but expect most of it to be useless.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... witterfeed

You might find something in here.

Or you could check out Scribd:

http://www.scribd.com/
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Venefica »

What do you mean by black magick? Magick is just that magick it do not change depending on what you do with it. Do you mean LHP magick or do you mean curses and the like? I would recommended going to Amazon and having a look there, the books is not free but if you get a second hand one you should be able to get them fairly cheap.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hello again Venefica,it's good to have you back on the forum,I hope you are well. [grin] [yay]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

valentinesummers20
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by valentinesummers20 »

''Magic is double-edged and the popular distinction between white and black magic rest in the eyes of the beholder. The medicine-man who puts a curse on an enemy of his tribe is working white magic from his own people's point of view, but black magic from the enemy's. ''
Richard Cavendish

Hope you found the books you were looking for by now, just thought of sharing this. [smile]

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

Be very careful of what you sow. What you plant now will be yours at harvest. Everything comes with a price. If you're too cheap to pay out any cash for knowledge, you may be in the wrong field of interest. If one is not willing to pay money for learning, one probably won't like paying the energetic price to be paid for cooking up evil. Destructive spells are usually more damaging to those who create them than on the actual target. These types of spells are for people with deeper occult knowledge and strength of character. You must weigh the consequences of your actions.

Return to “Witchcraft”