Love, but not the usual

WistfulWillowisp
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love, but not the usual

Post by WistfulWillowisp »

Hello all. I have fallen deeply in love. Unfortunately, the person I love has a boyfriend that she's been with for years now, and they get along very well. I dont want to make her fall in love with me due to several big reasons, but I was wondering if there is any way to have her feel my love. I don't want her to know its me, nor do I want this to be like telling her my feelings only through magic, I simply want her to know, in case she ever feels lonely or hopeless or angry, that someone cares about her, and I want her to feel the warm feeling you get when you know that someone cares about you deeply. Is there a way to do this?

Vashta
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Love, but not the usual

Post by Vashta »

That's really sweet, I can tell you really care for and respect her a lot.

I think that's possible. Just making this up as I go along here, it's not a formal ritual or anything and it probably draws on various sources that I will utterly forget to attribute, but here's a little spell to do what you're aiming for.

1) Take a candle, gold or green or white, inscribe her name or a symbol that represents her to you into the candle, set it up in a workspace where you can sit facing it, don't light it just yet. This will be your connection to send the unconditional love through.
2) Now, if you're very worried about anonymity, you could at this stage take some extra steps to make yourself anonymous, such as casting an invisibility spell, or wearing an empowered mask, like a completely blank mask or even a Guy Fawkes mask. This is probably a good idea because it gives you a physical artefact to remind you to keep the anonymity up. Not really sure this is necessary, but if you feel it's appropriate, this is one way to do it.
3) Ready? Ok, pause for a moment to gather yourself up, and remind yourself of what you're aiming for here. Remember exactly what it is you want; To let her know, at any and all times appropriate, that she is loved unconditionally, and for her to feel the gentle warmth of that honest, pure, respectful love, particularly in her darker moments, when she needs to feel it the most.
4) Light the candle.
5) Radiate that unconditional love outwards towards the candle. You can direct it with your hands, eyes, or will alone. Think about that feeling, feel it, really feel it and offer it forth from your heart unto the candle. Don't try to force it to be accepted, just offer it unconditionally. If you find a sexual train of thought crossing your mind while you're focussing on channelling your unconditional love, just visualise the energy from your orange chakra (sexual energy, located pretty much in the gonads) going out through your feet and into the ground, and return to feeling the unconditional love. Continue for as long as you feel is appropriate.
6) Put the candle out
7) If you took steps for anonymity, end them here

You can repeat this whenever you wish, and may keep doing so until you're convinced the point has been made, and you're ready to move on with your love adventure elsewhere.

Good luck, and, much love <3

WistfulWillowisp
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Love, but not the usual

Post by WistfulWillowisp »

Thank you very much. [happy]

Return to “Witchcraft”