Learning Tradtion Withcraft

Deviant-Moon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Learning Tradtion Withcraft

Post by Deviant-Moon »

I as wondering if anyone can recommend an online course for Witchcraft (non-wiccan) or beginner books? I have been practicing wicca on and off for years but it never seems to fit me right. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR SPELLS AND RECIPES! I simply would like to broaden my knowledge and see if this will be a better fit for me. :)

autodydact
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Learning Tradtion Withcraft

Post by autodydact »

This topic was addressed in the thread linked below about a week ago:

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 15&t=35793

sonko
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Learning Tradtion Withcraft

Post by sonko »

Traditional witchcraft the one I know and practice is done by only members of the family, it is the practice our ancestors have been doing and it runs through our blood line. We gather as family members on either mountain etc and start by making fire which will be burning for all days we going to be there, singing witchcraft songs beating drums day and night offering wine, slaughtering animals, milk, fruits etc. This is our introduction to witchcraft calling upon the spirits of our ancestors for bracing and let them talk, communicate with us. The spirits usually pick one person who will be on the shrine and caring out all activities if this is a kind of witchcraft you are talking about, you have a very long way to go.

Return to “Witchcraft”