Someone REAL that can do effective DEATH Spells

Ada27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Someone REAL that can do effective DEATH Spells

Post by Ada27 »

Hi I need someone that can do a death spell, I pay anything AFTER seen the result, too many scams already please if you know of someone PM me with your price, I have personal belongings of the victim if you need them, thanks

Frater_VP
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Someone REAL that can do effective DEATH Spells

Post by Frater_VP »

Long time no see, everyone.
While I have no problem whatsoever with death magic, infact the tradition I work with is heavy in necromancy and the dead, you will be hard pressed to find any reliable magician\witch that will magically murder someone for you. Besides, let's face facts, one of the keys to success is a proper emotional state. When none of us know the person, don't care to see them dead, how do you expect results from a stranger? Don't get me wrong, I'm by no means saying that no one should practice this form of magic, I would be a hypocrite to tell others not to do it. Perhaps the best course of action here is study, practice and in the future do your own dirty work? Ah, that leads to a question, why haven't you taken this task upon yourself?

VP
182\218

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

You make excellent points Frater.

Ada,the inference of 'real' is a problem here.You've been given advice and help on your problem here already and you should bear in mind that we are a discussion forum primarily and no one here is obligated to perform magickal work for any one else.

The fact that you can't find someone who will do this for you,genuinely,is telling.It's a big thing,killing for money and many of those who may have the ability have ethical concerns about the death of a stranger who has no personal issues with them.

This kind of work is laden with pitfalls and as Frater_VP has mentioned,you are the most able of all in this matter anyway,as you carry the emotional and psychic pain of the situation and have the most invested in this issue.The power lies with you as will the consequences and responsibility for any actions you take concerning the person/s involved.

Any decent level practioner worth their salt who may consent to perform this for you would surely ensure any kick back for this issue falls squarely on you,are you aware of this?
I know of folk I've encountered in the past who will happily engage with those who they think will do their ' dirty work' for them,so that their own hands remain unsullied and their morality unquestioned.Most of these folk found out the hard way that you can't play a player and walk off untouched by your actions.

This may not be part of your own motivation,but it bears mentioning,for those who may be considering an 'easy' way to get things done.

You are far more likely to end up skint and unhappy by advertising for this service than you are to find a successful outcome,but you never do know,perhaps there is someone genuine who will help you this way.I 'd be surprised if there is,but it's not impossible.

I recommend you engage this work yourself,if you must have it done at all.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Ada27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ada27 »

Yes, I´m quite aware of the consecuences I could not care less, this is not a moral issue at all, I´m just looking for someone more trained spiritually,
I´m a practioner too, I already evaluate the possibilities of doing myself, nevertheless if you 2 are serious you know it takes time which I simply don´t want to wait, I need justice now.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Sounds more like vengeance than justice. Just saying.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

Hello Ada27,

Could you give us an update on what happened with the subject of this thread:

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36002

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

Just a warning here, but it needs to be noted that pre-meditated murder is a felony. It is not relevant if it is done with magick or not. If the target ends up dead, the matter is likely to be investigated. If records of such plans are detected by law enforcement, they will constitute evidence. We have no idea of the situation and if the target ends up dead, we have no idea how closely the initiator will be examined by the authorities. It is likely that the person will spill all to the police and the practitioner will become involved. Planning such action is conspiracy to commit a homicide, which constitutes a felony. It would be stupid to plan a murder with a complete stranger over the net. This smells like a Christian trap to me...and it stinks!

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

manonthepath wrote:Just a warning here, but it needs to be noted that pre-meditated murder is a felony. It is not relevant if it is done with magick or not. If the target ends up dead, the matter is likely to be investigated. If records of such plans are detected by law enforcement, they will constitute evidence. We have no idea of the situation and if the target ends up dead, we have no idea how closely the initiator will be examined by the authorities. It is likely that the person will spill all to the police and the practitioner will become involved. Planning such action is conspiracy to commit a homicide, which constitutes a felony. It would be stupid to plan a murder with a complete stranger over the net. This smells like a Christian trap to me...and it stinks!
Not necessarily christian but still suspicious and trap-like indeed.
bye bye

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

There is a magick potion called poison...
...a magick wand called a gun.

But you're not gonna kill anyone. You wouldn't broadcast it or ask for help if you were serious.

If you are in the right, don't kill 'em,.. embarrass them with smarts.

If you are in the wrong,.. breath it out, release, learn from it.
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

there is no need to push the river... it will flow on its own

Ada27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ada27 »

manonthepath wrote:Just a warning here, but it needs to be noted that pre-meditated murder is a felony. It is not relevant if it is done with magick or not. If the target ends up dead, the matter is likely to be investigated. If records of such plans are detected by law enforcement, they will constitute evidence. We have no idea of the situation and if the target ends up dead, we have no idea how closely the initiator will be examined by the authorities. It is likely that the person will spill all to the police and the practitioner will become involved. Planning such action is conspiracy to commit a homicide, which constitutes a felony. It would be stupid to plan a murder with a complete stranger over the net. This smells like a Christian trap to me...and it stinks!
What the fuck is wrong with you people? since when magick is recognice by the law? call me when this happens

If you don´t want to help DON`T POST simple as that

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

Reread my post you simpleton! I was helping.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Ada27 wrote:
What the fuck is wrong with you people? since when magick is recognice by the law? call me when this happens

If you don´t want to help DON`T POST simple as that
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/ ... lice_e.php
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

If you don´t want to help DON`T POST simple as that.
There is nothing 'wrong' with anyone here.You asked a question and got responses;the fact that those responses were not what you expected or wanted to hear does not invalidate any of them or those making them.

Also you don't get to dictate who posts,what they may post or where they do so;all topics that are open are answerable by any member who so chooses.

Reread my post you simpleton! I was helping.
While we understand the urge to respond in kind,we do not encourage it.

No personal name calling,in future please.

And finally thanks Rosered you nailed it. [thumbup]

I'm closing this thread as it's reached it's natural end.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Witchcraft”