The Pendulum

Magician2685
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Pendulum

Post by Magician2685 »

Any tips on how to get a pendulum to be responsive to you and start moving? I have been told to carry it with you so it absorbs your energy, talk to it, put it under your pillow, stand barefoot, hold it until your arm starts to get tired and you have unconcious muscle spasms then start asking questions, etc. I know what works for someone may not work for someone else. What works for you?

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Pendulum

Post by RoseRed »

Not a damn thing. Pendulums don't like me or work with me at all. Go figure.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

Me neither, either it is my shivering hand or I smell bad, I don't know. From what I saw so far on the net pendulums seemingly aren't that popular anymore as they were 20 years ago, but people still use them so who knows, it seems to work. In my opinion a damn unreliable method, I will stick to my cards and direct contact....

Ramscha
bye bye

Vytautas
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vytautas »

The pendulum should be used otherwise. After the alignment has to ask, "Do I communicate with my soul." If you answer "no" You do not have souls and pointless exercise pendulum. Will not get any information. You're a clone.
Use the pendulum to be a little different. Hand thread the shelter to the head. Elbow resting firmly on the table.
And generally, no magic, esotericism, astrology, religion and other things like that from September 2012 does not work.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

The pendulum should be used otherwise. After the alignment has to ask, "Do I communicate with my soul." If you answer "no" You do not have souls and pointless exercise pendulum. Will not get any information. You're a clone.
Use the pendulum to be a little different. Hand thread the shelter to the head. Elbow resting firmly on the table.
And generally, no magic, esotericism, astrology, religion and other things like that from September 2012 does not work.
Pass me what you are smoking, it sounds quite strong. [happy]

Honestly though, to say something like 'no magic, esotericism, astrology, religion and other things like that from September 2012 does not work' shows a baffling level of certainty, considering many people here are still practicing with no problem at all.

Im interested as to why you think thats the case. Especially considering in my own teachings, and many others, this is to us the actual point as a race we have entered the next aeon and the associated planetary / soul changes that have begun both physically and on the spiritual plane.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

Sypheara wrote: Especially considering in my own teachings, and many others, this is to us the actual point as a race we have entered the next aeon and the associated planetary / soul changes that have begun both physically and on the spiritual plane.
OOooo, Oooo... start a thread... detail... I wanna hear [grin]
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

there is no need to push the river... it will flow on its own

Vytautas
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vytautas »

Sypheara wrote: Pass me what you are smoking, it sounds quite strong. [happy]

Honestly though, to say something like 'no magic, esotericism, astrology, religion and other things like that from September 2012 does not work' shows a baffling level of certainty, considering many people here are still practicing with no problem at all.

Im interested as to why you think thats the case. Especially considering in my own teachings, and many others, this is to us the actual point as a race we have entered the next aeon and the associated planetary / soul changes that have begun both physically and on the spiritual plane.
Sorry I use google translator. Therefore, it is difficult to explain. I participated in the process of removing the weird world of the spirits. Through it all worked for your practice. Now is not the world of spirits. So you do nothing. You're just you imagine that it works. After the September 2012 failed to crack anyone believes the pendulum effect. By September 2012 the church was enough to stay near the pendulum does not work. Now, these problems do not exist. At the time, I could not come to church. He was met by the heart. Now, no problem. There is no God in the church. At that time I took the symbol of the sun and perform certain actions. This was the reason for developers to start conversion. Substitution of the other civilizations and spirits aggregor worlds containment. Invisible Universe structure returned to its original state. Therefore, no one does.

No harmful habits. No religion. No meat. No bad thoughts. [happyface]

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

manofsands wrote:
Sypheara wrote: Especially considering in my own teachings, and many others, this is to us the actual point as a race we have entered the next aeon and the associated planetary / soul changes that have begun both physically and on the spiritual plane.
OOooo, Oooo... start a thread... detail... I wanna hear [grin]
I may as well detail it very briefly here, considering the.. interesting reply above.
Vytautas wrote: Sorry I use google translator. Therefore, it is difficult to explain. I participated in the process of removing the weird world of the spirits. Through it all worked for your practice. Now is not the world of spirits. So you do nothing. You're just you imagine that it works. After the September 2012 failed to crack anyone believes the pendulum effect. By September 2012 the church was enough to stay near the pendulum does not work. Now, these problems do not exist. At the time, I could not come to church. He was met by the heart. Now, no problem. There is no God in the church. At that time I took the symbol of the sun and perform certain actions. This was the reason for developers to start conversion. Substitution of the other civilizations and spirits aggregor worlds containment. Invisible Universe structure returned to its original state. Therefore, no one does.
Sorry if I came across as rude. I do however, see the statement that everyone here is making up their spiritual path is however also rude, hence I stick to my reply.

This world is entirely spirit, as is everything that is made up of this universe. It is the FLESH of spirit, therefore, it cannot be made spiritless by anyone. Not even the Architects could make the universe exist without spirit - it would simply die and cease to be if they were to do that and their currents removed from it. That would be like removing arteries from your own body. To say that people just imagine it works is of course incorrect, if those people are still able to astral travel, and talk to the spirits all around them.

My own path believes that 2012 was an interesting and important time, the transition from one era of the soul of man to the next. It was never believed to be an apocalypse, or some other notion of that regard. It was instead spoken to be ushering in the Age Of Lucifer, and this was echoed around many other, unconnected traditions. In a Quimbanda Sect, completely unknown to my own path, it was said that the coming years weere going to be the times when Lucifer was placed back on his pedestal next to jesus christ, both the Light Solar and Dark Solar reconnected and Mans soul opened with his true identity revealed. Similar prophecies came from other groups, and the groundwork of reestablishing modern witchcraft in the west and the growing opposition to organised religion by both the occult and the humanists were seen by many as the beginning of the sowing of the soil so to speak.

Their beliefs as said correlate with ours, that the world is about to undergo a massive soul change over the next 300 years, its shape and form taken on by how and if the people on the Earth take an active part in balancing the world soul, the world being the flesh of Belial. This realigning will see the initial soul web of man returning to its initial structure, that of a many connected web of nodes, allowing direct connection with ALL, rather than the tree structure which contains a separating abyss meant to mediate the access to the raw power of the universe. This is a culmination of a work that hass been in progress for at least the last several thousand years and probably longer.

This change could be cataclysmic, based on whether humankind is able to accept this change, now it has been prepared for the switch by the deconstruction of his relationship with the wild, the spirits, and gods, as it would require physicals changes to the Earth with much collateral damage. The process has been rapidly speeding up, due to the feedback loops caused by the soul change causing actual physical damage to the Earth due to the change in mans behavior. The knowledge returning through various occult paths such as my own seeks to through magickal and practical means attempt to assist in this transition.

Code: Select all

Summary of our Legendary/Mythical Framework: 

+ Original age of power before and up to early time of mans appearance of Earth and his explosive growth > 

+ restriction of this power through various spiritual and physical means due to destabilisation and human soul being unable to handle direct access to source. Old structure was sealed with its gods, new created for new aeon. >  

+ Religious Age of working with the more separated structure with an abyss, growth of the human soul due to the more focused currents >

+ Became stagnated and oppressive stunting growth for most humans due to mass religions being used for power not growth of individuals and wider society > 

+ Deconstruction of Spiritual and Religious belief as a Counter Force > 

+ Damaged and Unbalanced World Soul due to entire materialistic drives and denial of the world of the Spirits and due to conflicts created through the above >

+ Occult knowledge returning to reconstruct the human soul lines and prepare souls for direct access to the source. 
The world is not being contained, infact it is beginning to break out of its containment with humankind being used as the deconstructing catalyst for its own potential growth aka a do or die scenario. That is what i believe, based on my path.

As such, i cannot agree with your conclusions based on my own legendary framework. I think many other people here, regardless of agreeing with me or not and subscribing to my particular belief set, would also disagree with you based on my first statement of spirit in all.
(admin approved link)

Vytautas
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vytautas »

I do not use any information earthly. I use only their experience. Specifically, I have encountered spirits and egregirų world. There were various occurrences. Last - a strange state of coma. Thanks to understand the structure of the human essence. I also realized that the structure of the world. Man is composed of body, self, the soul. Three separate elements. I soul - not material. Man enough to exist in the "I". These people are clones. Now the world is made up of this material world, the intangible world of souls, not the material world creators. Souls World at aggregor world. Developers are primordial ideas deposits with masculine and feminine logic. It has nothing to do with people in a meaningful God. Our goal is to learn how to live in the land of the free will basis. That's all. Nothing more is not. No devil, no. If you're thinking that someone does check out practically. You will see that no one does. No Davson come. I do not have any goals. Just tell like it is. Check out for practice. [happyface]

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Your words are difficult to understand but i will try .

You say Lucifer is devil, no place did i say Lucifer conforms to the basic christianised view of his essence which is incomplete. I have encountered Lucifer in the astal, felt his energy. He is a real entity, and a lord of both dark and light solar force. You could say he is a masculine Developer of all forms in your above report, also a very powerful shape changer.

I will infer what you are saying is that every material thing is a clone of the ALL, which given the language barriers if that is what you are trying to say, id agree is correct. If you are saying these are two distinct realities, I would vehemently disagree. That is far too dualistic, and breaks down when examined at length.

You say Our goal is to learn how to live in the land of the free will basis, this is correct. What you term Developers I would argue are Gods. The material world is the result of the intangible world, it can be seen as the condensed form of it, created through the filtering down of the soul structures.

I would argue that the culmination of that goal is approaching, and the fruits of what have been sown and will be sown will be reaped.

Hopefully I am reading you correctly. Language barrier is very difficult to overcome if im honest.
(admin approved link)

Vytautas
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vytautas »

The future has not happened yet. Who will be no one knows. Licifer not interested because it does not exist. But that's my opinion. I do not have anything against the opinions of others. In the future, I ask that my basic idea translated. I'm sorry that I can not do that now. [happyface]

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Vytautas wrote:The future has not happened yet. Who will be no one knows. Licifer not interested because it does not exist. But that's my opinion. I do not have anything against the opinions of others. In the future, I ask that my basic idea translated. I'm sorry that I can not do that now. [happyface]
That is certainly another thread for discussion. I would also contend just because the future hasnt happened yet, nobody can know what it brings. Predictions can be scientifically and spiritually highly accurate.

Its alright, language barriers are certainly a problem in these conversations. Even when the language is the same one it can be difficult to convey feeling and meaning especially online.

Out of interest, what language?
(admin approved link)

Vytautas
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vytautas »

Sypheara wrote: Out of interest, what language?
Native language is Lithuanian. Speak fluent Russian.

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

Speaking on spiritual topics in ones own native laguage is hard enough, to try and translate the ethereal in a second laguage, even harder.

Your english is better than my russian.

This is a mature respectable forum in which we can so informatively speak our minds across such boundries and explore common beliefs while agreeing to disagree on others.
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

there is no need to push the river... it will flow on its own

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Native language is Lithuanian.
I'm not surprised by this,because of your username. [grin]

My Grandfather was Lithuanian,but but he died before I was born and I know very little of the language,but I do know about Lithuanian history and culture.

We will try our best to help,but you will need to be patient with us. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

JesWithOneS
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by JesWithOneS »

Magician2685 wrote:Any tips on how to get a pendulum to be responsive to you and start moving? I have been told to carry it with you so it absorbs your energy, talk to it, put it under your pillow, stand barefoot, hold it until your arm starts to get tired and you have unconcious muscle spasms then start asking questions, etc. I know what works for someone may not work for someone else. What works for you?
So just going back to the original question, my experience went something like this:

When I first became interested, I had no luck what-so-ever. Eventually, I came into a moonstone that I hung off my car mirror (as a way to dispel all the random energy picked up through the day).

I started spending time getting deeply acquainted with the chakra system. Using the moonstone as a pendulum to get a visual picture of what state my chakra's were in. First I held it a couple inches in front of each chakra. Over time, I could focus on the chakra and hold the pendulum to the side.

Once I became proficient in that, I started to try asking it questions - starting with a very patient "show me yes" and "show me know."

Initially I always checked my chakra's first because that's how I got comfortable with the energy flowing into the pendulum. I could also only do it with that one item. Over the years since, I can connect pretty easily, and also use different items successfully.

That boiled down looks like:
1. Practice using the pendulum without using it for divination - you are creating the paths for the energy here.
2. Practice a "ritual" to get to the point of asking questions.
3. Once you are ready, adapt it to your needs.

Hope that all helps!
JWOS

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

1 .... you are creating the paths for the energy here.
This.

It's such a simple thing that really does get overlooked way too often. Every time you practice you reinforce these pathways within yourself.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

MAZOHIR
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MAZOHIR »

I use it by 1st drawing a "direction map on white paper:
A circle with an arrow going clockwise that says "YES". Another arrow that goes anti-clockwise that says : "NO". A vertical line through the circle that says: "I don't know". And, a horizontal line through the circle that says: "MAYBE". Verbally explain to any beings in the invisible worlds what they signify, the lines and directions. Then, ask if there are any beings that would like to speak with you at the time. Hold your arm next to your body, but NOT tightly, let the hand dangle with the chain wrapped around a finger so that the pendulum is just above the paper, right over the middle of the circle. Preface everything by saying:

Only beings who will answer my questions clearly, honestly and intelligently should bother to answer my summons, in the NAME of (pick your diety Name).

Different times produce different results. Midnight often has no energy for them. Different beings behave differently. Some answer strongly, and others answer very weakly.
Mind-Kontrol and Drugs are the LAW, drugs under CIA MK-ULTRA

catmackenna
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by catmackenna »

The pendulum moves for the same reason the planchette moves on a Ouija Board - the ideomotor effect. The movement itself is no more magical than shuffling Tarot cards.

Just try different ways of holding the pendulum and try both hands. If after a lot of trying, it won't work, it's you, not the pendulum. You'll have to try something else. The pendulum worked for me right away and so does the Ouija Board, but automatic writing -not so much - even though they all work by the ideomotor effect.

Even though the pendulum movement itself isn't magical, you can do a lot of magical things with it, so it's worth experimenting with to see if you can get it to work for you.
Visit http://paranormaldimension.blogspot.com - "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Sypheara wrote:My own path believes that 2012 was an interesting and important time, the transition from one era of the soul of man to the next. It was never believed to be an apocalypse, or some other notion of that regard. It was instead spoken to be ushering in the Age Of Lucifer, and this was echoed around many other, unconnected traditions. In a Quimbanda Sect, completely unknown to my own path, it was said that the coming years weere going to be the times when Lucifer was placed back on his pedestal next to jesus christ, both the Light Solar and Dark Solar reconnected and Mans soul opened with his true identity revealed. Similar prophecies came from other groups, and the groundwork of reestablishing modern witchcraft in the west and the growing opposition to organised religion by both the occult and the humanists were seen by many as the beginning of the sowing of the soil so to speak.
I don't want to take this too far off topic, but the Quimbanda prophecy interests me because according to my own UPGs as well as other people working in my traditions, this is a time when the lightside/solar/paternal/celestial (however you refer to them) energies, which have dominated for too long and brought humanity to the brink of mutually destructive holy wars, will be brought back into balance with the rising of nightside/lunar/maternal/chthonic energies. When the holy Eagle (Garuda) becomes too powerful, the holy Serpent (Naga) returns.

And to bring it back on topic, I too have had no luck with pendulums. Actually I did once, but it appeared in a dream and I worked it perfectly! But I have zero abilities with them in waking life.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Return to “Witchcraft”