Wanting dark spirits

Daeamor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Wanting dark spirits

Post by Daeamor »

Is there a such thing as a real demon? Like a spirit of darkness or pure malice.
Not those goetia f@gs, I want a TRUE demon and I can't find anything authentic on this subject.
☤The Demon Artist

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Wanting dark spirits

Post by Rin »

Why would you want anything to do with such an entity?
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

You may wait until it is dark and then look into a mirror [crazy]
bye bye

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

You're so bad [lol]

Yes, there is.

Why do you ask?
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Daeamor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daeamor »

Sorry about being disrespectful to the goetia, but I want to know if there are polar opposites to what our spirits are and possibly find a new toy/weapon.
☤The Demon Artist

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

Daeamor wrote:Sorry about being disrespectful to the goetia, but I want to know if there are polar opposites to what our spirits are and possibly find a new toy/weapon.
Your time would be much better spent on exploring personal growth. It certainly sounds like you can use some. Your post screams of a desire for empowerment. If you want empowerment in your life, you need to grow as a human being. Get to know yourself by experiencing life through personal challenges and reflecting on how you handled them. You'll find that the more you seek to put joy into your life and the less you seek to inflict suffering on others, many secrets of the cosmos will open up to you. If you continue along the lines you seem to be heading, you'll likely end up living the pain-wracked life of a miserable shithead. Take some advice and grow up while you have the opportunity [crazy] .

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

manonthepath has given you some invaluable advice.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

777Sloan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 777Sloan »

Daeamor wrote:Is there a such thing as a real demon? Like a spirit of darkness or pure malice.
Not those goetia f@gs, I want a TRUE demon and I can't find anything authentic on this subject.
Yes...however such a demon is most likely to view you as a snack unless you are quite profound in ability. That said, if you *truly* want to attract such a demon, you must use bait. What type of bait? Terror, despair, suffering...emotions of a negative energy orientation is what they attach to and feed on. Create that within yourself, or another, and use that as a portal of summons.

Good luck.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Well, y'know what they say about disrespecting demons..
The Goetia is powerful. You'll eat your words someday, pun intended.

Refrain from using sexuality-oriented, or otherwise, disrespectful terms on these forums. Warning given.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Angelspit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Angelspit »

Speaking of dark spirit, enochian magick is the best way to get in touch with them.

Unless you are truly devoted to Satan and accept deamons as gods, you should not summon them. Otherwise you may meet angels instead who are really nasty. See what they did to John Dee, who were deluded to the point of total waste.
Without worshiping the forces of hell summoning demons may end very unpleasantly for you as only Satan's protection grants you with safety.
Demonolatry makes summoning deamons way easier than so-called classic methods.
NEVER burn down demon's sigil. Gods of hell are not particularly vengeful but that may end your relationship with them forever.
From my experience Raum is a very generous demon.
I registered an account only to warn you.

Hello by the way

findingtruth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by findingtruth »

Commenting to see where this post goes.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

Demonolatry does not necessarily require one to worship the demons. It makes summoning easier because it is a very potent method that requires both respect and love. So you should avoid invoking them with fear and hatred in your heart, just like you would with any other entities. At best they won't respond. And by the word 'invoke' I meant it in the sense of Demonolatry- to ask an entity to come into your life according to their will. We not only meditate on their sigils but also use their 'enns' which I think many Demonologists avoid doing.

It is true that demons feed on chaotic thoughts. But not all demons are fully malevolent. Many are like us or the deities who are capable of doing both good and bad. And as for burning the sigils I do it occasionally as an offering. I remember the first time I burnt my sigil for Rosier I saw the remnants disappear after I have left it to tend to something else. He is still with me today and I am rather fond of him.

I would advice you to do your research if you do want to work with any demon. Just because I am a Demonolator I won't just pick up a random demon and start working with him or her. Even a Demonolator priestess I know had a bad encounter with Svengali and she loves the demonic entities in general. I started working with Rosier at the beginning of my occult practice and I had my ups and downs. Just remember that demons prefer to guide their followers rather than do everything for them. And they are strict teachers. I still have trouble adjusting with demonic energies at this stage so you might want to bring that into consideration too.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Hadit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hadit »

No, there's forces of order and forces of chaos, but not good/evil or angels/demons.
Beloved of Set

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Hadit wrote:No, there's forces of order and forces of chaos, but not good/evil or angels/demons.
Can you elaborate further, please? [pray]
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Hadit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hadit »

Kurokami wrote:
Hadit wrote:No, there's forces of order and forces of chaos, but not good/evil or angels/demons.
Can you elaborate further, please? [pray]
Haha sorry, I swear I'm not intentionally vague. I think that chaos preceded order, that all comes from and returns to chaos in an endless cycle. Order, creation itself, rose from the chaos, and constantly has to fight against it, always failing in the end and returning. This chaos - sickness, famine, storms, galaxies crashing into each other, and black wholes pulling us back into non-existence - is not evil. We simply prefer and desire order.
Beloved of Set

Return to “Witchcraft”