Making someone dream or think of you?

DozingGreen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Making someone dream or think of you?

Post by DozingGreen »

Okay so,I have a huge crush on this girl,I really like her a lot. I see her everyday and we are casual friends but I want more. I have casted a sucessful love spell before and the effects were undesirable, as the target's attraction to me was clearly unnatural and didn't feel right. I actually just recently broke up with her yet the effects of the spell are still active and causing a bit of stress for me in my life. I also realized that I don't really want to be with this person as bad as I thought which is what led to me ending the relationship.

All that being said I am not looking for a love spell but more of a way to get myself into this persons head and get them to think about me more, leading to more interactions and more time together,leading to me being able to show myself to her more and give her a chance to decide wether she wants me in that way or not.
"To live is to suffer,To survive is to find some meaning in the suffering"
-Friedrich Nietzsche

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Making someone dream or think of you?

Post by manonthepath »

Have you tried striking up a friendly conversation? Try getting to know the person and perhaps reveal a bit you yourself. Laugh and have fun in your conversation. Magick is for more important stuff. [lol]

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

It's called Compulsion.

It'll have the same poor outcome as the love spell.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

DozingGreen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by DozingGreen »

manonthepath wrote:. Magick is for more important stuff. [lol]
Love is VERY important to me. I am about to turn 23 years old and the girl I was with that I casted on was the first girlfriend I've had my entirely life. I know that magickal bonds aren't going to last forever, I just want to experience what it feels like to be mutually in love for a little while.

For the sake of observing and criticizing myself I will say. This past year is really when my magickal workings first started to become consistently effective and I have been practicing since I was 14. I used to occasionally get something to work maybe once every several tries but now that I have developed a working system that I am also comfortable with I do feel like using it to get things that I want in my life.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

Love! I thought you were seeking to control and manipulate another human being for your own pleasure. I was advising that you allow love to grow naturally by introducing your target to what's in you and allowing that person to make a choice. this is the soil in which love may, or may not grow. For the kind of love you seem to be describing, I'd advise you to get a nice dog. [thumbup] [thumbup]

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

To find love you don't need magic. You just have to fail a lot.

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

EternalReturn wrote:To find love you don't need magic. You just have to fail a lot.
And have the courage to look inside to grow from the lessons learned.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

, I just want to experience what it feels like to be mutually in love for a little while.
Not what you're going to experience from a spell.

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

This will bring you everything you'll ever want or need:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Practice-Free ... 1930485271

Fat Paul
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Fat Paul »

Hey guys, I've been quietly lurking in this forum for atleast a month just seeking education. I'm no stranger to the paranormal inheritly coming from a family of witches. I can't help but to see a few patterns that consist of teens seeking succubi and ignoring the hailstorm of warnings by some very mature & wise veterans, and the ever popular failing love spell LULZ!.

I'm 31 and was fortunate enough to find true love, another beautiful leo, but it was after numerous failed trials, the most important thing I did was take about a year between trying again and work on myself and my career. This period of time where most just foolishly rebound, for me its the only time I can think & focus without any distractions and save money.

My wife and I strongly recommend self-improvement, because if you are not Good enough for your self, how are you good enough for another? This method worked for us, I understand that not everyone thinks alike. Some people use what resources they have ex. summon a butt demon or something or have a wet dream with a vampire. I personsally think its humorous, what happened to the classics like feeling lonely and spanking it to the internet? or put some cologne on and go slay a hood rat?

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

[lol] [lol]

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

In my experience when we are incredibly attracted to someone its because their energy is healing for us.

Pick up artists actually have a lot to teach men who no longer have a mature male energy showing us the way.

When women come to you, they are the ones who need the support.

When we approach women its usually the opposite. However, women are amazing creatures and the good ones are all about helping us out. However they are, generally speaking, attracted to the strength and stability of male energy and is something men need to learn how to use and express appropriately.

In western society its not typically acceptable for men to accept their carnal desires. This can be incredibly unattractive to women who learn long before men how to be emotionally intelligent.

Be yourself, make no apology and accept full responsibility.

A wise man once said the best way to approach a girl is to just do it. The women who don't respond well typically have the attitude that their shit doesn't stink and aren't worth the time anyways.

Just my 2 cents I suppose.

DozingGreen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by DozingGreen »

Fat Paul wrote:Hey guys, I've been quietly lurking in this forum for atleast a month just seeking education. I'm no stranger to the paranormal inheritly coming from a family of witches. I can't help but to see a few patterns that consist of teens seeking succubi and ignoring the hailstorm of warnings by some very mature & wise veterans, and the ever popular failing love spell LULZ!.
I don't know if this was meant towads me but I'm not a teen and I'm not seeking contact with a succubi. Sorry if I come across as being defensive. I'm very knowledgable In love Magick both in Teutonic traditions and other traditions outside of the one I mainly follow. And nowhere have I heard that thought control in the way I'm speaking falls under the category of love magick. I am not asking how to make someone fall in love with me, been thee and done that..didn't work the way I wanted it too. What I am asking is how to place my image or the idea of me into someone elses concious.

Secondly, my love life has been non existant my entire life because my characteristics are unattractive to the average woman in my area. I am spiritual, intellectual, and anti materialist. The simple fact that I like to read has been a turn off to most women I have encountered. The only 2 options are for me to move elsewhere, or use Magick. I mean come on, no one wants to be alone forever, right?
-Friedrich Nietzsche

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

DozingGreen wrote:
Fat Paul wrote:Hey guys, I've been quietly lurking in this forum for atleast a month just seeking education. I'm no stranger to the paranormal inheritly coming from a family of witches. I can't help but to see a few patterns that consist of teens seeking succubi and ignoring the hailstorm of warnings by some very mature & wise veterans, and the ever popular failing love spell LULZ!.
I don't know if this was meant towads me but I'm not a teen and I'm not seeking contact with a succubi. Sorry if I come across as being defensive. I'm very knowledgable In love Magick both in Teutonic traditions and other traditions outside of the one I mainly follow. And nowhere have I heard that thought control in the way I'm speaking falls under the category of love magick. I am not asking how to make someone fall in love with me, been thee and done that..didn't work the way I wanted it too. What I am asking is how to place my image or the idea of me into someone elses concious.

Secondly, my love life has been non existant my entire life because my characteristics are unattractive to the average woman in my area. I am spiritual, intellectual, and anti materialist. The simple fact that I like to read has been a turn off to most women I have encountered. The only 2 options are for me to move elsewhere, or use Magick. I mean come on, no one wants to be alone forever, right?

I believe he was talking in general about people who are asking for love spells, I don't see any focus on you, only peer pressure like focus. It looks mean because it is belittling towards those not fortunate enough to figure how to do such things without external help.

Try to understand something, and be present when you read this. That means see how you react on this what I'm about to write.

Your love life is non-existant because you put limits to yourself. You are such, and such. Are you really? Whoa are you, for starters? (this is question that you need to answer yourself, not for me)

If a fact that you read is a turn of for women, why should you have any business with those kinds of people? Go to the library, find a pretty girl which seems like she came here to read not to do homework, and start a conversation. What are you looking or in person you would like to be with? Try to think a bit where to find such person.

Be wary that you will have to fight your primal impulse that will force you to be with someone this instant, and sadly it is the way society which goes to the clubs behaves, and teaches everyone who goes there. Spend some time analyzing how people behave and why. How they function as a society. Learn body language. Google is your friend. Also learn some communication skills. Learn anything that you think it will help you towards fulfilling your goal.

I hope that this will clear or lead to clearing any doubts that you're having.

I was also a guy who had to learn, and was rejected because I way playing games, and not dealing with real shit like fighting and anger. So I started reading, and learning [grin]

If you feel like you need help or clarification, feel free to pm me. I would be happy if I could help you. [thumbup]

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

What's wrong with moving if you're not happy where you are?

DozingGreen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by DozingGreen »

I believe he was talking in general about people who are asking for love spells, I don't see any focus on you, only peer pressure like focus. It looks mean because it is belittling towards those not fortunate enough to figure how to do such things without external help.

Try to understand something, and be present when you read this. That means see how you react on this what I'm about to write.

Your love life is non-existant because you put limits to yourself. You are such, and such. Are you really? Whoa are you, for starters? (this is question that you need to answer yourself, not for me)

If a fact that you read is a turn of for women, why should you have any business with those kinds of people? Go to the library, find a pretty girl which seems like she came here to read not to do homework, and start a conversation. What are you looking or in person you would like to be with? Try to think a bit where to find such person.

Be wary that you will have to fight your primal impulse that will force you to be with someone this instant, and sadly it is the way society which goes to the clubs behaves, and teaches everyone who goes there. Spend some time analyzing how people behave and why. How they function as a society. Learn body language. Google is your friend. Also learn some communication skills. Learn anything that you think it will help you towards fulfilling your goal.

I hope that this will clear or lead to clearing any doubts that you're having.

I was also a guy who had to learn, and was rejected because I way playing games, and not dealing with real shit like fighting and anger. So I started reading, and learning [grin]

If you feel like you need help or clarification, feel free to pm me. I would be happy if I could help you. [thumbup][/quote]

Most helpful post yet, thanks for the kind advice. As for the whole thing about putting limits on myself, I'm not looking for a girl like me. The girl I put the love spell on that worked is very much like me. She's a witch,very intellectual, same music taste, virtually the same hobbies. It was boring, there was nothing to learn from her or anything that made her interesting because she was too much like me. I believe firmly in the saying that opposites attract. I thought that finding someone almost exactly like me would be ideal but I've found through experience that it is better to have someone who is different. "opposites attract" if you will.
RoseRed wrote:What's wrong with moving if you're not happy where you are?
I plan on moving to Florida as soon as it is possible. I've lived there before and loved it. Thing is I have school and some legal business involving money in my favor here. I have 2 more semesters at community college,then I get my associates and can transfer to a university down there.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Ravenblack
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ravenblack »

Do an online search and you will find many spells which are similar to what you describe. The best spells are ones that you create yourself. Besides affecting the dream, what you are basically suggesting is a fascination spell. I suggest you craft it in such a way that you may terminate it, and make it a point to do so in a relatively short amount of time. This will allow you to maintain control over the working and keep it from getting away from you, should you decide it is unfavorable. Employing a seven day candle in your working is a good resource, giving you a spell length of approximately seven days. Once you are successful, you can always recast the spell, should you desire to do so. One of the basics of most spell casting is the layering of correspondences. Search your resources for symbols, colors, numbers, ingredients, fortuitous days and hours, phases of the moon, etc..You may consider invoking the aid of divine entities, spirits and elementals. Personally, I like the idea of a thoughtform for this sort of magick, which you can charge with overseeing and carrying out the spell. I like to craft a physical model to represent of my thoughtforms, which can be simple or elaborate. I find animals and insects which have a correspondence to the spell to be the most appropriate. I suggest avoiding anthropomorphics, as they can tend to take on too much of an individual character and develop an ego. I often use paper mache, which provides a figure to house the spell and components, and which can be easily dismantled to release the energy when the spell is terminated. I've also used origami effectively. When the spell is ended, simply fill your cauldron with enough water to cover it, bring to a boil and agitate to dissolve the bonds while reciting an appropriate release. At that point you can bury the residual, or take it a step further by boiling it dry, igniting it to combust, add some sage to clear and dispel, then pour into the earth and bury. Do not save any of the components. As an adjunct to the effect you have suggested, you may also consider working to increase your own attraction. You could work spells to enhance and develop desirable characteristics, cleanse and enhance your aura, increase your luck, etc...Just remember, the further you stray from the natural flow, the more likely your working will not be a success, or worse develop undesirable or even detrimental effects. Getting the person's attention is fine. Bending them to your will or casting a deceptive glamor on yourself is nasty and dangerous.

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

DozingGreen wrote: Most helpful post yet, thanks for the kind advice. As for the whole thing about putting limits on myself, I'm not looking for a girl like me. The girl I put the love spell on that worked is very much like me. She's a witch,very intellectual, same music taste, virtually the same hobbies. It was boring, there was nothing to learn from her or anything that made her interesting because she was too much like me. I believe firmly in the saying that opposites attract. I thought that finding someone almost exactly like me would be ideal but I've found through experience that it is better to have someone who is different. "opposites attract" if you will.
Yes, but what I can say it is not as simple as it's being said. In my experience this "opposite" can very well lead you to the boring situations. I also like a saying "nothing happens without a reason", and most of the time the reason is that you must learn something.

Just consider this: you can learn from anyone and anything. But ONLY if you're open to anything and every experience no matter what it is. An by that, you can teach anyone who is willing to listen, to see and feel what you're saying and how you're behaving. We can draw something out of this - you must give a reason to your partner to be open to any experience (in other words to trust you) to be able to grow. If you're expecting something from your partner, you will never have this chance. Take it as it goes. Accept the person as she is. She is not you, and you have no control over her be it her knowledge, skills, interests, style, behaviour or anything else that can be called hers.

Only this surrender to what is can lead you to the relationship that will be worth having. Anything else will be just expectations and joy when it happens, depression and anger when it's denied. This is chaotic pendulum that can hardly be described as something worth having.

DozingGreen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by DozingGreen »

Ravenblack wrote:Do an online search and you will find many spells which are similar to what you describe. The best spells are ones that you create yourself. Besides affecting the dream, what you are basically suggesting is a fascination spell. I suggest you craft it in such a way that you may terminate it, and make it a point to do so in a relatively short amount of time. This will allow you to maintain control over the working and keep it from getting away from you, should you decide it is unfavorable. Employing a seven day candle in your working is a good resource, giving you a spell length of approximately seven days. Once you are successful, you can always recast the spell, should you desire to do so. One of the basics of most spell casting is the layering of correspondences. Search your resources for symbols, colors, numbers, ingredients, fortuitous days and hours, phases of the moon, etc..You may consider invoking the aid of divine entities, spirits and elementals. Personally, I like the idea of a thoughtform for this sort of magick, which you can charge with overseeing and carrying out the spell. I like to craft a physical model to represent of my thoughtforms, which can be simple or elaborate. I find animals and insects which have a correspondence to the spell to be the most appropriate. I suggest avoiding anthropomorphics, as they can tend to take on too much of an individual character and develop an ego. I often use paper mache, which provides a figure to house the spell and components, and which can be easily dismantled to release the energy when the spell is terminated. I've also used origami effectively. When the spell is ended, simply fill your cauldron with enough water to cover it, bring to a boil and agitate to dissolve the bonds while reciting an appropriate release. At that point you can bury the residual, or take it a step further by boiling it dry, igniting it to combust, add some sage to clear and dispel, then pour into the earth and bury. Do not save any of the components. As an adjunct to the effect you have suggested, you may also consider working to increase your own attraction. You could work spells to enhance and develop desirable characteristics, cleanse and enhance your aura, increase your luck, etc...Just remember, the further you stray from the natural flow, the more likely your working will not be a success, or worse develop undesirable or even detrimental effects. Getting the person's attention is fine. Bending them to your will or casting a deceptive glamor on yourself is nasty and dangerous.
Thank you so much,this is all I wanted to know.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

777Sloan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 777Sloan »

Folks you think about with strong emotion, tend to have to think about you. We are all connected in Consciousness... So, choose your thoughts, and focus them according to what you desire.

Return to “Witchcraft”