Raine Ashford explains The Craft: The Code of Existence

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Raine Ashford explains The Craft: The Code of Existence

Post by RoseRed »

Spiral - she already told me she doesn't want it but since you addressed me directly...

2 years and more and more entities keep showing up? That explains of lot of this. Especially, the upg and current belief system she's trying to develop.

AR - 'How can you really know what or who you're talking to?' That comes with experience and education - both of which you are lacking. This is not meant to be rude - it's just obvious. What you're doing now is very a dangerous practice and you simply are not aware of how dangerous it is. Syphera and Spiral have some excellent points and I do think they are worth seriously considering. I think you've spent too much time getting all wrapped up in the theatrics. The betrayal that is felt when you realize what's been happening to you will hurt. It's part of the learning curve BUT it will make you much more careful of what bullshit to not fall for later. There are so many markers and red flags within the 'noise' parts of your words. The people that have the experience to help you with this are trying to. Whether you want to continue with the delusions these entities are filling your head with or if you actually want to learn how to use your abilities is your choice. The offer is on the table right now in the above posts. So, what's your decision?
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

AR - 'How can you really know what or who you're talking to?' That comes with experience and education - both of which you are lacking. This is not meant to be rude - it's just obvious. What you're doing now is very a dangerous practice and you simply are not aware of how dangerous it is. Syphera and Spiral have some excellent points and I do think they are worth seriously considering. I think you've spent too much time getting all wrapped up in the theatrics. The betrayal that is felt when you realize what's been happening to you will hurt. It's part of the learning curve BUT it will make you much more careful of what bullshit to not fall for later. There are so many markers and red flags within the 'noise' parts of your words. The people that have the experience to help you with this are trying to. Whether you want to continue with the delusions these entities are filling your head with or if you actually want to learn how to use your abilities is your choice. The offer is on the table right now in the above posts. So, what's your decision?
[thumbup]

Seconded. You have several experienced practitioners willing to help, advise and work with you Raine and you should listen to them, they are trying to help you and they wish you well.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

RoseRed wrote:Spiral - she already told me she doesn't want it but since you addressed me directly...

2 years and more and more entities keep showing up? That explains of lot of this. Especially, the upg and current belief system she's trying to develop.

I'd love to learn how to use my abilities. I try to everyday.

I don't trust the entities and I treat them with skeptisism.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Even lucifer himself?

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

magari wrote:Even lucifer himself?
Skeptisism because I never know and everyone is a stranger for eternity.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

You didn't answer the question.

Are you even skeptical of lucifer himself?

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

magari wrote:You didn't answer the question.

Are you even skeptical of lucifer himself?
Yes.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Truth is hard to come by, but it exists.

You should explore why you're skeptical.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

magari wrote:Truth is hard to come by, but it exists.

I'm just naturally cautious, but I still wanted to share what I figured and what I channeled, most of this thread is figured not channeled.

Speaking of channeled, I can channel the power of Terra[Earth's Guardian Spirit] once or twice a day, any suggestions on what to do with this power so that I learn more and become more powerful? Such as concepts to channel into figuring.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

RaineAshford wrote:
magari wrote:Truth is hard to come by, but it exists.

I'm just naturally cautious, but I still wanted to share what I figured and what I channeled, most of this thread is figured not channeled.

Speaking of channeled, I can channel the power of Terra[Earth's Guardian Spirit] once or twice a day, any suggestions on what to do with this power so that I learn more and become more powerful? Such as concepts to channel into figuring.
That being said....

I wouldn't call this the most powerful spellbook on earth.... or the code of existence....

You just refuted yourself.

Just saying.

I would recommend focusing on your awareness and developing that before you start making assumptions on how things are and then putting those assumptions on blast and calling it truth..... or even powerful.... because its obviously neither of those things.

Just a thought.

For now it seems like I'm done here....

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

I believe that you're channeling something. I highly doubt it's the Earth's Guardian - just saying. Who or what told you that's what you were channeling?

Definitely learning more but more powerful? You don't know what to do with the power you have now. It's been manipulated for the last couple years. It's grown disproportionately in some areas and atrophied in others. You have a very unbalanced and unhealthy astral outline. It takes a little while to repair the damage that's been done but it can be Worked on and overcome. You have to want to. The first step in this is giving up the delusions of grandeur. These parasitic entities thrive at this kind of thing. They get into your head. Eventually, you believe them. Some of what they taught you was true. How do you figure out the truth from the lies? Separate the wheat from the chaff? It's hard fucking work.

One of the ways to test a spirit or entity is to give it free reign and see just how grandiose the story becomes as you appear to believe what's being said.

There are ways of knowing which spirits you're talking to. The easiest is someone who is very familiar with whichever entity is in question. The people that are asking you for specific details about Lucifer and Satan are testing the 'knowledge' that you've upg'd against what is known. They can tell you what the truth is about the spirits and entities you think you're speaking with.

I've been where you're at. It was a very long time ago - and it was one hell of an unpleasant learning experience. This is one of the reasons why the occult community is so important - especially for solitary practitioners.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

RaineAshford wrote:I don't trust the entities and I treat them with skeptisism.
The most sensible thing I think you have said. Treat entities like you treat people, like they are capable of kindness, help, and generosity or malicious lying and fucking you with a barbed baseball bat.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

RoseRed wrote:
I believe that you're channeling something. I highly doubt it's the Earth's Guardian - just saying. Who or what told you that's what you were channeling?

Definitely learning more but more powerful? You don't know what to do with the power you have now. It's been manipulated for the last couple years. It's grown disproportionately in some areas and atrophied in others. You have a very unbalanced and unhealthy astral outline. It takes a little while to repair the damage that's been done but it can be Worked on and overcome. You have to want to. The first step in this is giving up the delusions of grandeur. These parasitic entities thrive at this kind of thing. They get into your head. Eventually, you believe them. Some of what they taught you was true. How do you figure out the truth from the lies? Separate the wheat from the chaff? It's hard fucking work.

One of the ways to test a spirit or entity is to give it free reign and see just how grandiose the story becomes as you appear to believe what's being said.

There are ways of knowing which spirits you're talking to. The easiest is someone who is very familiar with whichever entity is in question. The people that are asking you for specific details about Lucifer and Satan are testing the 'knowledge' that you've upg'd against what is known. They can tell you what the truth is about the spirits and entities you think you're speaking with.

I've been where you're at. It was a very long time ago - and it was one hell of an unpleasant learning experience. This is one of the reasons why the occult community is so important - especially for solitary practitioners.
I pull up The Earth's mana and use it in a spell, it is the Earth's Soul thus Guardian.

The entities told me I had until 35 before I was mature enough, and now I'm 27, next month I'm 28. They seem to be teaching me concepts that are scientific in nature. I'll still be on occcultforum.org at 35, and we'll see if they prove themselves with anything of value.

Already they've given me the ability to manipulate auras, but I can''t do much with the aura's yet besides a glimpse of knowledge on something I've been trying to figure out as if from another's perspective of how they'd solve the same scientific concept. What are some things I can expect from manipulating auras of people, plants, planets, and stars?

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

This may enlighten a lot of you to the scientific workings of Existence:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/271047240/Existence-Sphere

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

You are not a scientist.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

No, they didn't. It's a natural inherent ability that you're born with. It can be increased with practice, exercises and dedication to your Craft.

In one breath you say you are skeptical and yet in the next post - you go onto discuss what they've done for you and what's planned for the future.

I don't think you're ready to admit just how severely you've been fooled and tricked here. No one can help you until you are. It's a shame.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

RaineAshford wrote:This may enlighten a lot of you to the scientific workings of Existence:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/271047240/Existence-Sphere
Existence is a paradox where we overcome a paradox for the impossible. An impossibility can only be overcome at the beginning of time during nothing where the laws of physics don’t apply.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

RoseRed wrote:I don't think you're ready to admit just how severely you've been fooled and tricked here. No one can help you until you are. It's a shame.
I know, it makes me sad because I've been down this rabbit hole myself. I reckon it's a pretty common pitfall for younger practitioners who haven't yet learned how to cloak their Light on the astral, or who jump into heavy magic without protection. Some make it through the feeding frenzy intact with a few scars and stories to tell, while others join the many broken-minded casualties along the path. She's still caught up in the initial ego rush of power now, so I guess only time will tell.

Anyway, I give up. RA best wishes developing your craft, and we're always here for you if you ever decide you want to figure out what you're really channeling (I have my suspicions, but no use sharing them now.)
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

I've been wanting to ask this and I might have - i don't remember. Why does your avatar have a black eye?

She's been tossed quite a few lifelines. It is sad. Being lost in that rabbit hole sux. I think you're right - it's a pitfall that many of us have to overcome.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

RoseRed wrote:I've been wanting to ask this and I might have - i don't remember. Why does your avatar have a black eye?

She's been tossed quite a few lifelines. It is sad. Being lost in that rabbit hole sux. I think you're right - it's a pitfall that many of us have to overcome.
It's an eyepiece not a blackeye.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Oh. I'm glad I asked.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

An eyepiece to coverup the black eye.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

2 eyes see much better than 1.

I couldn't imagine going through this without any perception of depth. Im sure its possible, but if we have a choice.....

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

A warning:

Sometimes the sensation of sensing a presense and then knowing something will show up and spook you is actually the AntiGod summoning a hallucination spell that can physically affect you. Learn to cancel summoning spells and it'll go away before it manifests.

The AntiGod is a lesson we must learn in expedience, it trains us in magick using radical methods because it's a False Being with no perception of it's own.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Do what you can to cancel

But never be unprepaired.

Return to “Witchcraft”