Winning the Lottery with Predestiny

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Winning the Lottery with Predestiny

Post by RaineAshford »

Any successful tips on navigating predestiny and winning things like lotteries? I've had a string of good luck since researching predestined expedience to paradise and I believe I can use that luck to win the lottery if I start a company that benefits advancement of society the most; a research company for Metaphysics.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Winning the Lottery with Predestiny

Post by magari »

[thumbup]

Its possible, but I have to say....

The right lottery will come to you when you're ready for the winnings.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Problem with trying to use energy to win the lottery is everyone else is too. It's a war not just against manipulating the chaos, but against others trying the same thing.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

Lottery is trap in the first place...
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Because of predestiny random is only a lack of information: The source is still determined from the first beginnings of Existence when things began to happen. Space reversed to split into perspectives[Gods], AllSpace was formed as the knowledge cloned from the future of the timetunnel to the beginning of time moment, The Gods traveled through AllSpace possibilities finally creating their best possible unique vessels, birth of vessels, predestined awakening moment that started time from all possible futures where temporal causality could start existence. So there is a God for each possible way to start the first beginnings[progression] of Existence from it’s paradoxal frozen state[initial].

A God practices magick and then casts a spell that bends space and time to give a God(through temporal causality, cause coming after affect) a linear time[eternity] to live paradise in.

Return to “Witchcraft”