Summoning Kobolds

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Summoning Kobolds

Post by szone »

How exactly do you summon Kobolds? And what do u offer them in return for favors received from them?

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Summoning Kobolds

Post by Haelos »

Uhm, stop playing Minecraft, first and foremost. Mods are not real life.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Motumbá Àse

According to Wikipedia, Kobold is the german word for "elf" or "gnome" and is the root for "cobalt". Now is very well known through roll playing games such as warcraft and such.

If you want to summon an earth elemental/spirit you may do it through ceremonial magic doing some traditional invocations/evocations, or through witchcraft and that would be depending on the tradition. gnomes, elves, leprechauns, etc, they all have their own "mythology" and folklore, so you would have to look into their rituals. Most known and easy to find is the greek tradition, though they talk a lot about undines and sirens.

Saravá
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

I can't think of any nice way of saying this so this is going to sound harsh.

Before you start to summon entities you need fundamental training. Usually about 1-2 years before starting with summoning.
Then what you need to do: is to stop getting your information from random sites on the interwebs. Go and buy some real books or meet up with some experienced practitioners that are willing to teach you.
And most likely; straighten your shit out, and think, before trowing yourself into things that are clearly out of your depth.

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by szone »

Desecrated wrote:I can't think of any nice way of saying this so this is going to sound harsh.

Before you start to summon entities you need fundamental training. Usually about 1-2 years before starting with summoning.
Then what you need to do: is to stop getting your information from random sites on the interwebs. Go and buy some real books or meet up with some experienced practitioners that are willing to teach you.
And most likely; straighten your shit out, and think, before trowing yourself into things that are clearly out of your depth.
Sure I will be extremely careful before trying this, thats why I'm asking so many questions on this forum. My fundamental training too has begun, the eastern way, mantra chantings, meditation etc,

Count Zero
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Count Zero »

1. Learn how to create a servitor from a Statement of Intent using a written sigil, preferably referencing Spare and an Alphabet of Desire in order to program the object you're creating to behave in a way a kobold would, if it were present in front of you.

2. Through the creation process, constantly build into the servitor this truth that it is a true kobold, an invisible one with a truly incorporeal body, but the ability to manifest in your minds eye as a kobold, in whatever way it can to you - be it through dreams, or to physical manifestation.

3. When you have created the kobold servitor, fire it off using whatever gnosis you deem appropriate, and then react with it in whatever capacity you wish to do so. Remember that you should either kill it off, or develop it further, maybe even into an egregore, or even a kobold godform maybe, at some later date.
(Count) = 0
On receiving an interrupt, decrement the counter to zero.

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by szone »

Count Zero wrote:1. Learn how to create a servitor from a Statement of Intent using a written sigil, preferably referencing Spare and an Alphabet of Desire in order to program the object you're creating to behave in a way a kobold would, if it were present in front of you.

2. Through the creation process, constantly build into the servitor this truth that it is a true kobold, an invisible one with a truly incorporeal body, but the ability to manifest in your minds eye as a kobold, in whatever way it can to you - be it through dreams, or to physical manifestation.

3. When you have created the kobold servitor, fire it off using whatever gnosis you deem appropriate, and then react with it in whatever capacity you wish to do so. Remember that you should either kill it off, or develop it further, maybe even into an egregore, or even a kobold godform maybe, at some later date.
Thanks for very helpful tips on servitor creation!

Return to “Witchcraft”