Succubi: Truth vs Fear vs Opinion

Religious rules and laws, structures and ontologies.

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Succubi: Truth vs Fear vs Opinion

Post by Zeon1985 »

I agree that my discussion has turned away from the original purpose of this thread. I've realized that I need to do more self discovery and meditation before I can start controlling my energies enough to do more than general empathy.

FYI, I do believe that my above post was bourne out of my personal imagination. Nothing else I've done has confirmed anything.

If someone would like to start a new posting or continue this one in the spirit of the actual topic, please feel free. I'll be checking in on this post once in a while and offer my own thoughts and opinions.

Thanks for all the input I've recieved. It has been honestly invaluable.

Best thoughts and wishes,

Zeon
And when the eye of the storm arrives, the flock shall emerge and prepare, for though ultimate damnation await, they shall not give in to sorrow and despair, but look to the horizon with faith, perserverance, and determination.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I agree that my discussion has turned away from the original purpose of this thread. I've realized that I need to do more self discovery and meditation before I can start controlling my energies enough to do more than general empathy.

FYI, I do believe that my above post was bourne out of my personal imagination. Nothing else I've done has confirmed anything.
I do still think that your Lyra is Anima related and I hope you will indeed continue to share your experiences, as they are very interesting.

I have some more general succubi related information,in regard to sleep disorders and manifestations that can occur in this state.

I 'm currently quite interested in 'Sexsomnia' which has been making the odd headline or two recently,in the more lurid of our newsrags hereabouts.
Sleep sex,yes,folks,it's a real and sometimes even criminally disturbing phenomenon.

Perhaps some Succubic/Incubic visitations are because of this effect and not due to other causes?

Then there's this below:

In the Abrahamic faiths,nocturnal emissions/wet dreams are not quite sinful,but they do have to be ritually put right,as the person is then considered 'unclean'.
And in much of Medieval Europe,these wet dreams/emissions were indeed considered to be the result of Succubic visitations,rather than a part of normal human physiological development.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I should also take time to explain that while some and perhaps even many,visitations could and can be accounted for as physical/physiological/mental expressions, that these do not account for all experiences and I 'm not trying to deoccultify the subject altogether.

Whether you accept demons, gods and external spirits as theologically bound entities or as energetic or as otherworldy/extra dimensional beings or something else or not,however they are and whatever they are,pacts and arrangements can be made with them and relationships developed.

Zeon1985 made an excellent post on this type of experience in another topic.I'll link it here in a mo.

I would like to see us discuss the spiritual and external forms and pacts etc.too,but I do wanted to cover as much ground as possible with the other less exciting,granted,but more feasible sometimes,alternative explanations and reasonings first.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

This is Zeon1985's post,it was originally posted in the topic "summon succubus spell?"

I think it's very well written and it is consistent with a lot of experiences I 'm familiar with,in my time on forums and through talking with others who've had similar experiences.

Re: summon succubus spell?
by Zeon1985 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:06 pm

The only way you will be able to access their "realm" is with a clear mind, patience, and inward meditation to find out exactly what you want.

While my research is inconclusive, I wholeheartedly believe that succubi (and other sexual spirits for that matter) are not "evil". They do, however, have tendancies a human might not like.

For instance, they HAVE to feed. They are predators. What that may mean is she could show up during a bad time (a job interview for instance) and start turning you on, leaving you somewhat helpless in front of a perspective employer. Use your imagination for other such instances.

I'm also led to believe that, just like humans, they come in many different shapes, sizes, and character traits. It's widely believed they choose a physical form that is highly appealing to thier prospective mate, but I can't confirm that.

They can be nothing but helpful, or extremely playful, witty, and also very "trickster" oriented, as the example above would dictate. They can also be very domineering and jealous (Jealousy,being more common in most succubi). If she does feel the attraction to you, she will basically mark you as her territory. And just remember the predator side: they will put new definition to the phrase "hell hath no fury as a woman scorned".

That being said, before you do ANY ritual of any kind, you MUST consider your options. Who would you pfefer in bed? A woman who is more than happy to please you to get what she wants? Or maybe a woman who will basically strip you of your self decency and take what she needs? What about out of bed? Do you want a woman who will act as a guide? A woman who domineers your decisions? A temptress? Or a woman who is happy just speaking with you when you need someone to talk to?

You must have all that figured out before you do anything you might (and probably will) regret later. What happens if you meet a human woman you fall in love with after attaching yourself to this succubus? Jealousy is a very powerful attribute that can frequently rear it's ugly head. And once you do "pledge" yourself to her, you will find it tremendously difficult (if not impossible) to dismiss her. Think of it this way: if you got married for three years, found a rich woman with a huge rack, and decided you liked her better, do you really think your wife would say "Oh that's fine honey"?

If you answered yes to that, I would NOT recommend going through with this. Just fair warning.

Succubi also require their mates to treat them with respect and equality. If you imagine a succubi as an object, they WILL show you otherwise.

End point is, summoning a succubus to your side is not like buying a sex toy off the shelf because you like it's shape and color. There are reasons I tell you to be patient and discover yourself first.

Once you do that, you may not even need a ritual. I've read plenty of accounts where the succubus appeared homing in on that pure desire of spiritual sexual companionship. Though don't take my word for it.

All this being said, I don't claim to be an expert. No, I've never seen a succubi up close and personal. And yes, they could just appear and suck out your soul and leqve your dry husk in bed for your mom to find. But thinking about it, if they really did do that, then how would we know about them?

Point is, you need to FULLY figure out what it is you want. Meditate. Soul search. Call a tarot reading hotline. (i wouldn't recommend that one) But make damned well sure you know exactly what you want, how you want her, and know the consequences that could alter the course of your life forever.

That's all the info I can give you. Again, I'm no expert. But I wholeheartedly believe every word of what I typed. I wish you luck faith, and patience with your endevours.

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

Namehah, I am honored that you use my words of wisdom. Really. Though I must credit some of that to my mysterious guide, Lyra. She has had a big impact on my decisions as of late, even iif she is an inner manifestation of my self.

I promise that I will update on this post if it does so happen she is indeed a similar being, or if I get more information regarding this subject. But as I said, the events and exploration I have at this time have strayed from the topic at hand. I have no plans to start a new posting anytime soon, as I need self awareness before I delve any further.

I appreciate all the help I've recieved, and I will use this advice in my process of discovery. There have been events that have happened to suggest an external being, but also evidence that could point to an animus-like being within my self.

Please feel free to continue this posting. I love reading findings and theories that are posted here, as I'll continue to be intrigued by succubi and incubi regardless of what Lyra turns out to be.

Thanks from the heart,

Zeon
And when the eye of the storm arrives, the flock shall emerge and prepare, for though ultimate damnation await, they shall not give in to sorrow and despair, but look to the horizon with faith, perserverance, and determination.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Oh yay, so much to read later. Short version. Most succubi are made, typically by torture, pain, rape, sex, manipulation, and so on. There are a fee who went trhough it willingly, most don't. Many have masters who control them. Some don't, some were freed, some became powerful and turned on their masters. Some are evil, most are lost.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

Fact versus fiction. I'm totally NOT saying you're wrong, as I've never crossed paths with one that I know of. And I'm likely to believe she wouldn't be interested in detailing her life story if I did.

There are those that think Succubi come in many different varieties. I personally believe yhere may be different "categories" of thier species, resulting from the way they were made or changed.

Also, an update on my guide:

It would appear to a trusted friend who decided to try to get Lyra to image some of her energies and communication through a sort of "filter" (different stones in this case, which I held during my meditations for a week) thinks that she is not a "succubus" in particular, but rather a foriegn entity hiding from someone of great power. She may also have stolen an "item" of great importance from this being.

He couldn't tell me why, but what he did sense was that she is a decently powerful being that had been being traded between other more powerful beings, akin to a slave being traded between masters. As for why she chose my head to reside in, he felt a particular "trust" or "familiarity" she has with me.

It is unclear when exactly this migration took place, but I'm starting to believe that our union of sorts has existed a lot longer than just a few weeks. The event of my researching succubi and the e-mail I sent to apparent expert on the subject may have inadvertantly open a connection between us.

As for my mistaking her fir a sexual being, he stated that assumption would not be far off at all, since she appears to be a being of "sex, drugs, and music". This being her original way of being, or being changed into this type of being through her life span is also unclear, though she seems to have roots or energies signifying an Egyptian nature.

This friend is someone I do tend to trust, but not someone I have known for a while. But some of the points he brought to my attention seem to add up.

Any thoughts on this subject have and always will be appreciated. One thing is for sure though. Through recent communicatolions, she assures me she is a totally separate being than my own.

With wisdom and patience,

Zeon

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

http://www.in5d.com/allies-in-the-spirit-world.html

I thought you might find this interesting Zeon.[I would say primal where Mr.Penzack says lower,when discussing shadow,but hey,it's still a decent essay,lol.]

"...since she appears to be a being of "sex, drugs, and music". This being her original way of being, or being changed into this type of being through her life span is also unclear, though she seems to have roots or energies signifying an Egyptian nature."

Those are very likeable qualities.IMO. [thumbup]

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Succubi predate humanity, and while like many things on this world that change over time, the origin and concept of a succubus is that of pain, sexual gratification, control, and power. Their origin starts as beings of various types and forms their gender or sex are rather unimportant as a succubus and incubus could be used interchangeably. What usually defines a target to become a succubus is innocence and purity. It was this that made them targets so that their purity and innocence could be corrupted and they as beings be controlled.

They were taken against their will, from their friends and loved ones. They are then chained, beaten, raped, and tortured by another being so that they are broken as slaves. (Some masters didn't allow them to be raped as he would use sex for something else later). But eventually the master would come and offer sanctuary from the abuse, this was key to their sbmission as loyal slaves. As time went on they are taught the duality of pain and pleasure. They were trained as agents who would do anything for their master and give themselves to their master willingly and completely. A show of this fall from innocense was either the killing and torture of a loved one from their past life, or if rape was not used prior, the desire to please their master sexually as a willing partner.

After this was done they were traded, sold, rented, loaned, at the will of the master. These often marketed as corrupted innocence, which those often desired, try enjoyed having that power over another. To make them do whatever they want. Like the sick humans who traffic children for sex.

The majority of succubi are created this way. Some are different, but those that go into that craft are very rare. But no, I suppose they are not evil, but they were corrupted and now do evil things.

I often get asked in pm to hook them up with succubi as I've previously known quite a few and when I had a strong communication with the other side, I could put them in contact with one for their desires. But all I ever do is a broadcast of their request and anyone wanting to take up the job can. But what people don't realize is if you are doing this its a master you make a deal with and they send them.their slave to give you your desire.

When you do that, you are upholding the whole institution I describe above. Others will do this to others for as long as there demand for it.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

Stukov, I must humbly apologize for my post. I didn't mean it the way I wrote it, and I've been ranting on this forum about subjects I know little or nothing about.

I do believe you. I think my problem is that I HAVE to believe every being is capable of both "good and evil". And that philosophy often tips my good sense and draws me into confrontation.

I do have a favor to ask though, and I will PM you when I'm done typing (or rather poking this, I'm usualky on my cell). Don't worry, I'm not asking you to summon me a spirit chick. :)

Nameah, I know she's not an animus per-se, but she does indeed share a lot of qualities wiith that of an animus. I'm forever looking to get more in tune with Lyra. And even if she does turn out to be an entity I subconciously created, she's still good to have around. (Not defending myself, just stating something I personally believe.)

I really enjoy reading the insight on this thread, as my interest in succubi is ever growing. AND, Lyra could still be a being of that nature. She's afraid to give me too much too soon, so I akso continue learning what I preach: patience and wisdom.

For curiousity's sake:

Zeon

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Zeon1985 wrote:Stukov, I must humbly apologize for my post. I didn't mean it the way I wrote it, and I've been ranting on this forum about subjects I know little or nothing about.

I do believe you. I think my problem is that I HAVE to believe every being is capable of both "good and evil". And that philosophy often tips my good sense and draws me into confrontation.

I do have a favor to ask though, and I will PM you when I'm done typing (or rather poking this, I'm usualky on my cell). Don't worry, I'm not asking you to summon me a spirit chick. :)

Nameah, I know she's not an animus per-se, but she does indeed share a lot of qualities wiith that of an animus. I'm forever looking to get more in tune with Lyra. And even if she does turn out to be an entity I subconciously created, she's still good to have around. (Not defending myself, just stating something I personally believe.)

I really enjoy reading the insight on this thread, as my interest in succubi is ever growing. AND, Lyra could still be a being of that nature. She's afraid to give me too much too soon, so I akso continue learning what I preach: patience and wisdom.

For curiousity's sake:

Zeon
Oh, I don't recall directing any animosity towards you.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

You didn't. I just wanred you to know that if you and Evander were annoyed by my opinions (which is all they were and not really helpful to the topic at all), that I wanted to apogize for that.

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biguns »

Well that sucks Stukov, I thought lillith took better care of her daughters... Now I remember about the lilitu or lilu, the mesopotamian equivalent of the succubus. Same stuff?

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

@Zeon1985: sorry ,I meant to be clearer about that link.

I was thinking you'd be interested in the 'spiritual ally' part of the essay,in particular.
It's a form of pacting,that also applies with an external being or entity,one which will be positive for you and also for them. [thumbup]

And based on what biguns just said:

I also believe there are Succubic/Incubic entities who are so because it is in their nature and has always been so for them.
Sexual energy can be traded,like any other commodity,you give and you get something else in return,yet another form/variety of pact and it's not always a master /servant relationship,or indeed perhaps one where it is the summoner who is/remains, the master.

I also accept the other side of that coin,as Stukov describes it.It 's a big Sex laden Universe out there and just like the 'everyday' world around us,it's littered with danger,tragedy and pain as wel as excitement,lust and hedonism and all that lies between.

I tend to swing first towards physiology and psychology,as there is much that can be explained by and extrapolated from,there.

I know there has been a lot of serious discussion and plenty of warnings so far,but that is because these kinds of arrangements are best entered into with some knowledge and understanding,a dash or two of caution and also a fair amount of critical thinking,whether they work from the internal to external or vice versa.

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

I totally agree with your last post Nameah.

I'm sorry about the fact that I can never be all inclusive in my posts. I generally focus on negative points, and that's something I'm forever battling.

I'm not pushing her away because I don't know what she is, and she's been nothing but helpful thus far. EDIT: I didn't mean this statement the way I typed it, just trying to express that I'm trusting her unless she gives me a reason not to.

On another note: an update!

I tried a past life regression yesterday, and a few things of note occurred.

After I had settled as much as I could into the state required, I couldn't get a focus point to start from. So my guide (not Lyra, a very trusted friend) guided me to a room. Since a room didn't come into existance, I put myself into a room of my own, just a random room that first came into my mind.

Turns out it wasn't a room at all. It was a corridor of not much to note, except for the fact that it was engulfed in darkness. I couldn't see a few feet in front of me, but I could sense-see the boundaries. No doors present. The only presence I felt was a familiar presence I have not felt for years, and quite frankly had forgotten about. He was in a dream where I was in a very similar scenario, but not in a corridor, and not nearly as dark. This figure was standing at the other end of the room, and no matter what I did, I could not go towards him or communicate.

After a bit (a few minutes) of trying to find him, I started having immense trouble staying in this state. A hand (white skin, feminen in nature) reached through the darkness to try to guide me. No clear communication, though I felt the clear belief that this was Lyra. No matter what I did, I could not grab the hand. I was reaching out, but it felt,as though the connection was very weak, and was not substancial enough to grab.

Then I was suddenly in full darkness, feeling as if I was stuck in place. I then witnessed something I will never forget.

The head of a dragon poked out of the darkness to my right. Upon closer inspection, I realized it was a dragon black in color, with no eyes, very aged skin (think black wrinkled leather), and emitting no energy, feelings, or purpose at all. It looked around for a few moments, waving it's head back and forth slowly. Then it walked out (emphasizing no purpose or energy), and trudged off into the darkness to my front-left.

I was very surprised by this, and when I came to full realization about what had transpired, I was filled with emptyness and dread. Then I started being forced out again. I physically summoned up whatever energy I could muster and resisted / pushed back saying I,wasn't leaving without a fight. Then all at once, Lyra and I (she was not present with me visibly, but I felt her presence) realized what I was fighting against. I stopped fighting and I was kicked out and upright into a sitting position (I had been laying down).

The force I was fighting against is a part of me I'be labeled as a "ball of negativity" that has been with me since I can remember. Don't underestimate this ball. It's filled with some very intense hate, fear, and sadness. And another important fact is that I fully believe that the constant darkness throughout was in fact this ball envolopinge, acting as a wall of sorts to keep me stuck or pushing me out of my regression. The dragon emerged from this blackness.

So, there it is. The actual regression (not counting time spent getting to the state of being able to enter it) was about 10 mins, probably less. I have confirmation from my friend about the dragon and the black, due to her having trouble guiding me, and the fact she felt as if she had just accidently ran over a kitten when I was experiencing the dragon.

So I know one thing for sure. I don't have the power to get into this resevoir (the ball) and confront whatever, and until I do, I'm not going to be able to gain any ground with strengthening my connection to Lyra, or find the inner peace I need for other endevours.

FYI, I've been on no less than 8 medications for depression, I've fully participated in anger management and cognitave therapy, and have seen about 5-7 psychologists and the same number of psychaitrists. This ball is energy in nature (trust me, I was close to it). I fully believe (Lyra too) that it is a "place" of sorts that has to be entered, or broken open, and dealt with.

I do not say that I am totally right (except the psychological part). I will consider any thoughts and opinions with an open mind.

Zeon

PS. I posted it here because this in corrollation with connecting with my guide, who may be of a succubi-like nature. Feel free to continue the actual discussion of these beings, as I'm still very interested.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I'm sorry about the fact that I can never be all inclusive in my posts. I generally focus on negative points, and that's something I'm forever battling.
Hey,that's cool .I tend to do this a lot too.I sometimes feel like I 'm"little miss no way,no how,so give it up alreadies",lol.

Or,to quote my grandsons' your a big pooh pooh head' [Connor,five old] or 'granny,you're a bit of a banger,sometimes' [Wee Tam,nine n two thirds].

I'm cautious these days and sometimes a little world weary,so I can forget about the good stuff and the thrilling bits at times.

I value your experiences and I enjoy your input,in all it's variety.
I hope I am encouraging more than I 'm stifling,here,so honest and open feedback is always more than welcome. [thumbup]

More later.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

First off, let me say if I haven't said so already, welcome to the Abyss Theon, it is nice to see you here.

I woke up and was quite enthused by your post, some because this is an interesting realm with I've found familiarity with, but also because find the abyss can be a turning point for your development of a person. The abyss, the void, while it seems like a scary place, is not something to fear. Despite you saying it has fear, hate, anger, sadness, jealousy, and so on or that it is "negative", that doesn't mean it is a bad place. Emotions, even fear, hate, anger, sadness, and jealousy are not bad things, so long as you have a legitimate reason to be feeling it and you let it go when the legitimate reason passes (ie not holding onto these emotions beyond the time scope that which they occur).

I've said this on other parts of the forum and I don't feel like sugar coating it to not be abrasive, but there are many new-agey people that talk alot about purging one self of the negative, the darkness, and these emotions above. Then only swimming in love, light, and hippy dancing yada yada yada. This is not balanced approach to becoming a deeper, stronger, complete individual. (And a side note can actually cause a split in personal energy leave 1 individual all darkness because the light individual rejected it completely, and it will go out and not be very nice).

Let's start talking about the legitimacy of emotions. Most presume hate is a horrible thing, it isnt. It is sort of like using force powers within the star wars universe, there is nothing inherently evil or bad about using something like force lightning, just as there isn't anything inherently evil or bad using any other tool, say like a gun. It isn't what you are using, it is WHY you are using it. There is a difference in polarity between using a weapon to defend yourself or others from torture, rape, or death and that of using a weapon to commit torture, rape, and death. Emotions like hate are no different.

I hate slavery, I completely hate it. It stands against everything I believe in and there is no exception to it being alright, ever. This, in my opinion is a legitimate reason to hate, this hate doesn't permeate from me at all times, it doesn't control me, but when I am in proximity to a situation in which slavery exists, it gives me a drive. It makes me not just sit still and do nothing about it, it is a catalyst for energy and action to confront what I hate and correct this wrong.

This sort of framework can be applied to any other emotion as well. You mentioned depression. Sadness is a legitimate feeling you can have, so long as you have a reason (within proximity of time) for feeling it. I've gone to school for psychology, I've had my own prolonged sadness, and talked/helped others with it as well. The point in which sadness becomes depression (clinical depression) is when you feel this way for no reason at all. It can be this way because of chemical imbalances, because of repressed memories that aren't dealt with and your mind is reacting to these memories you aren't aware of (or external stimuli are causing reaction within you but you just arent aware why). The goal of getting out of depression shouldn't be to "always be happy" (not saying you aren't doing this) or to "never feel sad", but to only have sadness when it is appropriate to have it.

For example, a few months ago, someone I care about and talked to regularly said they was going to leave and disappear and wasn't going to talk to me any more. (And they are back again cuz they always do this dance) When they saw me saying how I was sad and what not, they challenged why I was so sad. I explained to them that as I had said to them many times, they was someone I deeply cared about, when they leave and say they aren't coming back, you should be sad. Sadness is an appropriate response to missing someone you care about. It doesn't mean it has to take you over and control every action, but for a few days, maybe a week or two, its ok to feel a little down and blue about it. But as time goes on, you have to move on. You may be sad if you think about them being gone, but you have to move on and keep living.

Finally fear. Fear is something that can be misunderstood, often times it goes hand in hand with greed, love, and generally attachment. Fear is often surmise as an uncontrollable emotional reaction to the thought of losing something you do not wish to lose. Whether life, love, or happiness the process is usually similar. The way you deal with fear is two fold. First, you have to come to accept that anything is possible and that you may lose any and everything you ever want to hold on to. You may die, you may never love (or lose it), and you might not be happy, others may die, terrible things may happen (flip side all the good and average things may happen to but most people don't fear that). Accept it. Accept that there MAY BE NOTHING you can do about it.

Now that you have done that, we move onto the next stage, harnessing the power of fear. Now that fear no longer controls you, you will use the equivalent emotion energy of fear as energy to do everything you can to prevent losing what you don't want to lose. When you start to feel this equivalent of fear it isnt something dreadful or debilitating, its energy you use to focus and organize your strength. To heighten your perceptions and be ready for battle. It is the adrenalin activator that boosts your body to do superhuman feats. When facing death, you will look death right in the face, you will say "not today", and fight every claw, tooth, and nail till your bitter end. You will leave no stone unturned, you will leave everything on the battlefield knowing you did everything in your power to prevent it. You will fight war and never give up and never surrender. You use the energy and power that was once fear to fight to survive, fight for what you hold dear, or fight for what is right. You accept that there are things out of your control but you are going to do everything within your control to fight.

Lastly for now, as I didnt get into anger and jealousy and what not, but the void, abyss, darkness isn't something all that scary, its a place I enjoy going to be nothing. Sometimes being what we are is draining and we just need to relax in nothingness.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

I dont really find anyone stifling here, to be honest. Some miscommunication perhaps, but it is the internet.

I find your views and practices enlightening. Not to explain my life story, I've been through a lot. Real saddening and angering events. Probably severely repressed memories from 1-3 years old, but those are memories that honestly don't matter to me at all. Probably memories no one would want anyways.

As far as the abyss, you could be correct as far as the location. But I don't understand why I would be pulled from a regression into it, and then get kicked out from there. Serioously, it was a fight to stay in both, as this force REALLY didn't want me going anywhere. Also worth mentioning is the fact that Lyra and I came to the same exact conclusion almost at the same exact time as to what I was dealing with.

The abyss is a weird place, and I do believe I've "visited" several times. But I will be looking into everything I encountered. Also, I will not be banishing (attempting to anyway), but delving into them and sorting them out.

Thanks for your insight!

Zeon

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

Checked out sevetal more sources on the origin and path of succubi, and found more differing opinions. There was one forum that was dedicated to the summoning of them as attachment, spiritual guidance, and of course sex. Another site taught how to summon and bind these "evil" spirits to do your bidding. Yet another showed how we all likely have or had one as an either passing or forever attached spirit.

THEN i stumbled upon a catholic site. Some of the most closed minded, maddening and downright revolting forum I've ever been on, and I'm not even talking about their views ondemonic entities. One poor kid (15) asked how to get rid of an "evil sex spirit" he thought lived on his bed. This kid was actually scared to lay in it.

After about 1 page of grown adults telling him how damned he was, letting him know he was impure, and one colorful comment on how he is probably gay, ONE poster told him about a "service" he could get a minister (or whatever they call clergy) to do to cleanse his house. I didn't bother to read anything after that, because I'd rather have "I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves" play through my head for a week straight than struggle to contain my outrage of having to read through one more post.

Getting off my rant (I'm hoping not all catholics are imbeciles), I find many differing opinions on this topic. Also including posts from this forum, I can't imagine how many types of spirits are classified as succubi because of their motive. I find it highly unlikely that all these different opinions could be referring to one such type of creature.

Then I remembered a post I read a week ago:

"Succubi, like most entities, are extremely hesitant to give out a lot of information regarding thier race, because they can be controlled just like any other spiritual entity."

Makes sense. I've read of numerous ways to bind these beings jsu surfing through Google Pictures. How many actually work? Don't know, and honestly don't care. If they are the evil soul-sucking demons that many believe them to be, there is lots of things we can do to prevent, stop, and even banish these entities.

My personal belief through weeks of research is that there are indeed succubi, both evil and not-so-evil, but also a lot of other beings that just simply go under the guise of the succubi, simply because of simplicity, or miscommunication.

I shall remain interested for a very long time in this subject. I very much thank all the posters thus far, especially to those who catered to my off-topic posts, and those with actual experience.

I always look forward to opinions and facts. Please feel more than welcome to post, even if it is just waht "a friend told you". As long as you aren't a preachy self-absorbed nay-sayer.

With peace and knowledge,

Zeon

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Well the problem with info on succubi is the same with many spirits that were demonized or categorically associated with demons by the rising Catholic church ages ago. Even today anything bad that is sex related is believed to be a succubus. Spirit + bad + sex = succubi which is as gross oversimplification as spirit not in bible = demon.

So when you go looking through text for information on succubi, your going to get info that's not related to "authentic" succubi. I've personally saved, freed, cleansed, or however you want to put it a woman from long time ago who was killed being accused of being a witch and who turned into a succubus like spirit as a matter of despair and revenge. I encountered her while travelling on the other side but had someone encountered her on this side of the veil they would have presumed her a succubus based on what she was doing, but she was just a human spirit who went through something traumatic.

The point is there is no ID system for spirits, anyone could be anything.. There are plenty of make and female spirits, demons, angels, gods, or whatever that do the same thing as a succubus from our point of view, the only sure way I've personally been able to properly identify someone or something is either direct counter when I have a good free flow connection to my higher self of by travelling over to the otherwise and meeting them there. Otherwise its at best a series of educated guesses. But even if it talks like a duck, looks like a talk, and acts like a duck, it doesn't mean its actually a duck.

Btw, what does Lyra look like?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

I honestly have no idea what Lyra looks like, or actually is. Our communication is currently limited to my subconcious. A viel/force of sorts has limited any attempts at a stronger connection.

I do lie a bit, I know she is white / light skinned. Other than that, nadda.

Zeon

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Zeon1985 wrote:I honestly have no idea what Lyra looks like, or actually is. Our communication is currently limited to my subconcious. A viel/force of sorts has limited any attempts at a stronger connection.

I do lie a bit, I know she is white / light skinned. Other than that, nadda.

Zeon
No hair, eye color? At least she isn't blue skinned.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

@Stukov:
by Zeon1985 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:27 pm

The more I get into tune with Lyra (pronounced Leer-ra), the more it would seem that,she has a lot of sexual tendancies. I recieved an image yesterday late afternoon during meditation of,a wonan with blue skin performing sexual,acts with another male, though I could definitely feel this act was meant for me to see. Not sure if it was just a by product of my own inagination, but it was pretty vivid. Couldn't make out other details except for the skin color and black flowing hair.
Ahem.

@Zeon1985:

This imagery,do you still think it was Lyra?

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Nahemah wrote:@Stukov:
by Zeon1985 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:27 pm

The more I get into tune with Lyra (pronounced Leer-ra), the more it would seem that,she has a lot of sexual tendancies. I recieved an image yesterday late afternoon during meditation of,a wonan with blue skin performing sexual,acts with another male, though I could definitely feel this act was meant for me to see. Not sure if it was just a by product of my own inagination, but it was pretty vivid. Couldn't make out other details except for the skin color and black flowing hair.
Ahem.

@Zeon1985:

This imagery,do you still think it was Lyra?
Didn't even notice that! Yeah, Belial and I both know her, she is a feisty one that I would not recommend crossing paths with. She is cunning, ruthless, and damn good at what she does (not meaning sex, but she would probably be upset if I said she was bad at that, though I don't recall ever tussling with her). She can shape shift into a variety of forms (all pretty beautiful). I did see who she really was (not necessarily appearance wise, more who she was as an individual), but I don't recall it off-hand and even if I did, she never did anything wrong by me so I think it would be nicer of me to keep her secrets to myself (not my place to reveal them).

I would be very careful in the manner in which you work with her, if she is indeed who you believe to be Lyra (though her name could be Lyra, but I never caught her name (at least not one translatable from over there) and I don't think Belial did either).
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Yeah she was the reason I asked if she was blue skinned...lol.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Return to “Theologies”