Yahweh/El The Bible God is Satan/Saturn and his number is 7

Religious rules and laws, structures and ontologies.

arpee
Forum Member
Forum Member

Yahweh/El The Bible God is Satan/Saturn and his number is 7

Post by arpee »

In the ancient language, the generic word for god was AL (could also be pronounced as "EL"). The A represents "Aleph" which is a symbol of a Ox's Head. This is the symbol of power, and it is also the number ONE (1). Ba'el means (Father of God) and was a Bull God who had a son Yahweh (The Canaanite Bull God of War).Many people believe that ONE is the number of God, but it is rooted from the symbol of Aleph - The Ox Head of Power.

Yahweh hated his father Ba'el and this is why he did not want people to worship The Golden Bull which was a symbol of him. Yahweh also told people to see SATURNsday as The Holy Day. On the planet Saturn there seems to be a vortex of The Hexagram [1] and of The Eye [2]. Another symbol of Saturn is a cross-like symbol [3]. Saturn ate his own children and was called the god of the harvest. The bible talks about Yahweh/El (God of The Bible) and "The Harvest"! It also says that Jesus is a "Shepard" for the sheep, and you know what the shepard does, raise the sheep until they are big enough to be EATEN. Bethleham is of important and that means the house of bread. Another symbolism of harvesting crops/food. Saturn allows his children to be destroyed and look at this sacrifice of Jesus how it pleases Yahweh and is even used as a plea for people to be "forgiven" by him.

The so-called devil sign with the horns [4] is actually the symbol of the BULL'S horns.

The Egyptian God "Seth", was the god of darkness associated with the planet Saturn. Later called "Satan" by The Ancient Persians. The number 7 is The Number of Saturn. There are the 7 rings of Saturn. Saturn's Day is the 7th day of the week. 7 was considered the number of God / The Divine in many places for a long time. Knowing that Saturn / Kronos. Two animals that have been associated with Saturn is also The Owl and The Peacock (which makes even more of a connection with secret societies).

All of this Paganism is connected with the god of The Bible alone, now some of the stories have even more influences but I won't get into that as this is about the god Yahweh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
True love is acceptance. If you don't accept a person for who they are, then you only love who you wish for them to be.

Serenitydawn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Yahweh/El The Bible God is Satan/Saturn and his number i

Post by Serenitydawn »

The so called devil sign is actually protection from the evil eye, Ronnie James Dio started it because he used to see his grandmother do it all the time. Set would never have people worship him, he hates that shit. He'd tell you to get the fuck off your knees and stop being a sheep. Actually probably wouldn't even bother with you, he'd be too disgusted.
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of disociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age. ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

In the ancient language, the generic word for god was AL (could also be pronounced as "EL"). The A represents "Aleph" which is a symbol of a Ox's Head. This is the symbol of power, and it is also the number ONE (1). Ba'el means (Father of God) and was a Bull God who had a son Yahweh (The Canaanite Bull God of War).Many people believe that ONE is the number of God, but it is rooted from the symbol of Aleph - The Ox Head of Power.

Yahweh hated his father Ba'el and this is why he did not want people to worship The Golden Bull which was a symbol of him. Yahweh also told people to see SATURNsday as The Holy Day. On the planet Saturn there seems to be a vortex of The Hexagram [1] and of The Eye [2]. Another symbol of Saturn is a cross-like symbol [3]. Saturn ate his own children and was called the god of the harvest. The bible talks about Yahweh/El (God of The Bible) and "The Harvest"! It also says that Jesus is a "Shepard" for the sheep, and you know what the shepard does, raise the sheep until they are big enough to be EATEN. Bethleham is of important and that means the house of bread. Another symbolism of harvesting crops/food. Saturn allows his children to be destroyed and look at this sacrifice of Jesus how it pleases Yahweh and is even used as a plea for people to be "forgiven" by him.

The so-called devil sign with the horns [4] is actually the symbol of the BULL'S horns.

The Egyptian God "Seth", was the god of darkness associated with the planet Saturn. Later called "Satan" by The Ancient Persians. The number 7 is The Number of Saturn. There are the 7 rings of Saturn. Saturn's Day is the 7th day of the week. 7 was considered the number of God / The Divine in many places for a long time. Knowing that Saturn / Kronos. Two animals that have been associated with Saturn is also The Owl and The Peacock (which makes even more of a connection with secret societies).

Can you give a source for this material?

It's clearly copied from somewhere,but it's not Wikipedia,though it looks similar in style,too many basic spelling/grammar errors,for that.

That's not a criticism,other than reference wise,but it does pay to spellcheck documents before presenting them.Just saying.

Also:If you are going to quote or copy from a source you should include a link or reference for that source,wherever possible.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Serenitydawn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Serenitydawn »

We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of disociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age. ~ H.P. Lovecraft

arpee
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by arpee »

Serenitydawn wrote:The so called devil sign is actually protection from the evil eye, Ronnie James Dio started it because he used to see his grandmother do it all the time. Set would never have people worship him, he hates that shit. He'd tell you to get the fuck off your knees and stop being a sheep. Actually probably wouldn't even bother with you, he'd be too disgusted.
Well, consider the fact that his day was maintained as a holy day (The SEVENth day - SATURN's day). The number 7 has many connections to Saturn, like I explained Saturn (Roman) being Kronos (Greek) god of time, and there being 7 days repeating in a cycle. Also, the 7 rings of Saturn. Here is something I found on Set and the number 7 [1].

Nahemah wrote: Can you give a source for this material?
Hexagram vortex on Saturn
Eye of Saturn
Cross-Like Saturn Symbol
Devil Sign - Symbol of The Bull (AL/EL/Yahweh)
"A" symbol of The Bull Head - "AL" name of God

Animals of Saturn
The Owl - The Bull (Ox) - The Serpent/Snake/Dragon
Saturn: Black animals and those living in holes in the ground; oxen [Aleph = Name of God], goats [God told Abraham to sacrifice a Goat to him] , horses, sheep ["The Lord is my Shepard (so I am the Sheep)" - Bible], ermine, sable, weasel , cat , mouse, Jerboa, a1so black snakes, scorpions and other poisonous insects and fleas and beetles. Aquatic and nocturnal birds [Owl], ravens, swallows and flies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
True love is acceptance. If you don't accept a person for who they are, then you only love who you wish for them to be.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Quoted from the first link:
The number 7 has always had some special meaning of evil or bad luck related to it. Being the "seventh son of a seventh son" is still considered to be especially ominous in some cultures, and calling someone a "seventh son of a seventh son" is still used as a curse. The aura of bad luck or evil surrounding the number 7 has ancient origins that spring from the legend of Assur and Isis. Egyptian religion, Egyptian culture, Egyptian civilization, began with the resurrection of Assur. However, Assur didn't die a natural death, he was murdered.

Seth was the Egyptian god of evil. According to the foundation legend of Egypt, Seth and a company of conspirators murdered Assur. They hacked his body into pieces and scattered his severed parts. Isis gathered together Assur's scattered parts and resurrected him from the dead. Isis conceived their son, Heru, from her union with her resurrected king. Afterward she had to ever wary of "fiends of Seth" who were trying to murder her son. Despite his part in Assur's death and his enmity toward Isis, Seth seems to have had a mixed career in Egyptian religion and politics.
The writer is clearly confused between cultures.Assur Murdered by Set.....??? Seriously?

It's Osiris.

I can understand a little confusion given Osiris is the Graeco Egyptian name and it transliterates to:Asar, Asari, Aser, Ausar, Ausir, Wesir, Usir, Usire or Ausare,which are similarly written.

But not that much confusion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris_myth

This is Assur:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashur_%28god%29

I think you really do need to cross reference and double check your sources.Try Academic material and records,over unsourced opinion pages.

I just went for good old Wikipedia here,but the articles posted are sound and corroborated by multiple other sources too.

http://www.egyptianmyths.net/osiris.htm

There is a lot more that can be addressed here,but I chose one particularly obvious blooper over the others as the Osiris myth is so well known worldwide.

Seventh son of a seventh son references the Cain mythos and the song of Lamech in Abrahamic faiths and the Old Testament.

Some cultures are bothered by this true enough,but in mine,such a son is 'gey fey' : gifted with the touch of the Sidhe and can heal sickness,among other talents.It was generally seen as good,but only as good as a gifted human,not perfect by any means.

And...
Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun and the second largest planet in the Solar System, after Jupiter. Named after the Roman god Saturn, its astronomical symbol (♄) represents the god's sickle. Saturn is a gas giant with an average radius about nine times that of Earth.[12][13] While only one-eighth the average density of Earth, with its larger volume Saturn is just over 95 times more massive than Earth.[14][15][16]

Saturn's interior is probably composed of a core of iron, nickel and rock (silicon and oxygen compounds), surrounded by a deep layer of metallic hydrogen, an intermediate layer of liquid hydrogen and liquid helium and an outer gaseous layer.[17] The planet exhibits a pale yellow hue due to ammonia crystals in its upper atmosphere. Electrical current within the metallic hydrogen layer is thought to give rise to Saturn's planetary magnetic field, which is slightly weaker than Earth's and around one-twentieth the strength of Jupiter's.[18] The outer atmosphere is generally bland and lacking in contrast, although long-lived features can appear. Wind speeds on Saturn can reach 1,800 km/h (1,100 mph), faster than on Jupiter, but not as fast as those on Neptune.[19]

Saturn has a prominent ring system that consists of nine continuous main rings and three discontinuous arcs, composed mostly of ice particles with a smaller amount of rocky debris and dust...
The storms and weather systems are explained further on in this article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn

Details of rings:

http://pds-rings.seti.org/saturn/saturn_tables.html

Is this a good time to mention that my lucky number is 7 and I am Aquarius,astrologically speaking and thus I'm rather Saturnine in nature...?

P.S.I am left handed too... [greensmile]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I had a dream once of Darkness rushing down the street of the Living like a great flood and "washing away" every living soul leaving nothing but silence behind.. Well not once, but only the very last time it came to me to actually ask "what day is it?" and I was shown "Friday 7th" (shown all of it, but just that bit I could actually remember in the morning). I don't lose sleep over it, but I do tend to get a tiny bit "excited" on every Friday that is 7th

Return to “Theologies”