Why do I keep seeing 9:11?

Religious rules and laws, structures and ontologies.

embarazadadiablo
Forum Member
Forum Member

Why do I keep seeing 9:11?

Post by embarazadadiablo »

When looking at the clock, or when I last saved or accessed a document, or even the length of a YouTube video or the duration of how long I have been watching, 9:11 seems to always stand out and it has become more prominent. Today I had three instances where I was met with it. While I don't have a personal connection with 9/11 itself as I did not experience it, nor did I have family killed or affected, nor am I American, it isn't surprising that I associate 9:11 with disaster and I often proceed with caution in case of impending trouble around the corner. Though when I looked it up, others have been experiencing the same and one website even said seeing 9:11 frequently is a positive angelic sign despite its association with the 2001 terrorist attack. I always thought that it's just a coincidence I keep seeing it because it stands out but, as I said, the frequency of its appearance has gotten to the stage where I can't possibly ignore it.

Am I in danger? Are the angels trying to catch my attention, as some sites insist? Could it be something else or am I over-thinking this? I'm actually starting to become a little paranoid in case it does spell danger.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Why do I keep seeing 9:11?

Post by Shinichi »

9:11 isn't associated with 2001, 2001 is associated with 9:11. There's tooooooons of things that happened on September 11th, including the groundbreaking for the Pentagon. The 2001 attack occurred on the 60th anniversary of the start of the Pentagon's construction. With the nature of 9 and 11 and your association of them with 2001 specifically, you can look at it as a sign of terror, simply because that's how you choose to think of it. You could also view it as a sign of peace, heroism, bravery, human interconnection, and other positive things. When the towers fell, America didn't fall with them. The first responders stood up quickly. Almost everyone else followed. The politics that followed is a subject for the history books, but that morning, America's heart was with New York.

Numerology is a big craft with lots of things for you to learn. Each number has both positive and negative forces working through it, and when you combine numbers you get new effects entirely. It's magical math, and definitely interesting if you like numbers. In your case, I think you're just stuck in a common case of Synchronicity, fed by the extra attention you're giving it. Basic human psychology tells us that when a human has enough expectation for certain things, they will start seeing or feeling or whatever those things, even if they are not actually there. The mind, and its imagination, are very powerful.

If you feel some disaster is heading your way, then prepare however you see fit and stop worrying about ifs. If you think the angels are poking you, poke back with some prayer and stop worrying about ifs. If you think you're being paranoid and exaggerating things, just stop worrying about ifs. :) If is the biggest two letter word in the English language. Don't let it stress you out.

~:Shin:~

embarazadadiablo
Forum Member
Forum Member

I know but I can't help associate 9:11 with the actual event, one of those things that just pops out I guess. I've even avoided leaving the house at 9:11, I always wait a minute longer if it happens to be that particular time to evade pretty much nothing. I know it's all in my head but it's just so weird, twice when I lifted my head to check the time the other day it was 9:11, am and pm respectively. I wasn't waiting on it, I wasn't aware of it, I just thought "Hmm, wonder what the time is!" and what do you know, 9:11. It's out of the blue though when I check the time, so that might mean something... Divine influence? I'm generally ambivalent towards the occult and not too sure if I believe in most of it or not, not to mention religion itself. I don't feel spiritual enough to try and contact the angels, so I may just wait this out and see what happens, though it could just be nothing but the occurrence at which I'm seeing 9:11 is hard to ignore.

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

I was attributing this to selective attention until i started to experience weird things. Mine is 13:37, number 3 and 1. I am positive that I will see them every day if I focus enough. And that's the trick - it is devoid of meaning. If you don't feel the importance, there is none. If there is anxiousness, fear or similar, it is probably overreaction. I have interpreted it symbolically and gained great insight into my life and myself. I would recommend you to do the same for it can lead you into very interesting places. Sometimes they are dark, but only at first.

embarazadadiablo
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ooh! Yeh, that's where I'm getting the "disaster" meaning from and quite a lot I do find myself looking up numerology (can't remember their actual meanings), yet it probably is meaningless. I'm still seeing 9:11 though but I'm not paying as much attention to it as before.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

embarazadadiablo wrote:Ooh! Yeh, that's where I'm getting the "disaster" meaning from and quite a lot I do find myself looking up numerology (can't remember their actual meanings), yet it probably is meaningless. I'm still seeing 9:11 though but I'm not paying as much attention to it as before.
One just happened. A massive massacre in Paris of over a hundred and fifty people.

Return to “Theologies”