spiritual food as to be honorable to protect spirituality

Religious rules and laws, structures and ontologies.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

spiritual food as to be honorable to protect spirituality

Post by cactusjack543 »

What does the whole of Spirituality fear, so as to flee within humans. Perhaps websites, telephone wires, so as to not gain ask favors, but to feed and protect spirituality, through faith and spiritual food, as a vessal of body mind and soul. Is evil that strong so as fear and misunderstanding dirty deeds favors and conditions, is weight overwhelmingly in our favor as to flee evil to exist longer. our are destinys decided upon human value of deprivision or based on loyalty upon a moral and compassionate outlook. we gaze at opportunity in this land of America for 100 years we as a nation have strived from opportunity. How could we go wrong ....

Consider we as human have the soul right to stay warm as we use to give coal in the stockings if you were bad. The only privilege we have, in society, is to keep up with the jonses, and have a family school job house car family live happily ever after.... though we don't always get a fare handshake and seek right of normality or respect to mention a few.... its the seek of rights and privilages that spirituality actually fears once you find this conclusion and sorrow for spirituality you start to get a bad discusting taste at times your neighbour.

So leads to my question what does spirituality meen as being a witch to you? I couldn't even imagine so will wait your replies.... ... 43 666 (?5)

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: spiritual food as to be honorable to protect spiritualit

Post by Haelos »

First off, what language are you writing in, because it obviously isn't any form of English..

I couldn't understand a single sentence in your thread, so I'm just assuming I got the last one about half right enough to answer.

To me, spirituality is the art and sciences of discovering myself, learning to overcome myself, and using that knowledge and strength to overcome the world. Spirituality is remembering and growing. Learning.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

Read by the feeling you'll understand the context and the emotions. It can be hard though, but "don't look at the finger, look where he's pointing".

I agree that you can see the whole "fear of spirituality" thing everywhere. It is the fear of life, of themselves, of the world around them. They tense up and burn out, not being able to hold it all in, get wild or isolated, rinse, repeat. What is really scary is that spirituality offers the truth, and that truth is learn to deal with it.

There's no easy way out. There must be pain, suffering, anxiety and boredom, and it only serves as a guideline. BUT! That means accepting all the shit, pain, suffering, anxiety and boredom and no one with the sane mind wouldn't agree on that because we are driven with fear that these situations might happen to us. We are ambitious because we don't want hard life. We would like to live, we see life as beautiful and yet it constantly escapes our grasp.

But to limit life only to beautiful, easy existence would be boring. It would be hell. And also, we wouldn't be conscious of it. There is nothing changing to give us a perception of the beauty and easiness. Everything is awesome all the fucking time. That's also the reason why I don't like, agree on and accept the idea of heaven or any afterlife where everything is awesome because it would bore me to hell, insanity and back.

It is thousand times easier to accept that everything is changing, that shit happens, and when shit happens that you have been called to act. You cannot fail. You can only learn or succeed.

But it takes a bit of courage to do so, to entertain the idea. It is not as hard as it seems, but it is hard to explain it to the others who don't have the experience.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

EternalReturn wrote:Read by the feeling you'll understand the context and the emotions. It can be hard though, but "don't look at the finger, look where he's pointing".

I agree that you can see the whole "fear of spirituality" thing everywhere. It is the fear of life, of themselves, of the world around them. They tense up and burn out, not being able to hold it all in, get wild or isolated, rinse, repeat. What is really scary is that spirituality offers the truth, and that truth is learn to deal with it.

There's no easy way out. There must be pain, suffering, anxiety and boredom, and it only serves as a guideline. BUT! That means accepting all the shit, pain, suffering, anxiety and boredom and no one with the sane mind wouldn't agree on that because we are driven with fear that these situations might happen to us. We are ambitious because we don't want hard life. We would like to live, we see life as beautiful and yet it constantly escapes our grasp.

But to limit life only to beautiful, easy existence would be boring. It would be hell. And also, we wouldn't be conscious of it. There is nothing changing to give us a perception of the beauty and easiness. Everything is awesome all the fucking time. That's also the reason why I don't like, agree on and accept the idea of heaven or any afterlife where everything is awesome because it would bore me to hell, insanity and back.

It is thousand times easier to accept that everything is changing, that shit happens, and when shit happens that you have been called to act. You cannot fail. You can only learn or succeed.

But it takes a bit of courage to do so, to entertain the idea. It is not as hard as it seems, but it is hard to explain it to the others who don't have the experience.
You don't know how absolutely correct you are, good sir.

Warning... do not open spoiler if you are easily influenced.
And also... please do not allow my negative perception
Spoiler:
Despite all my research and advice for myself on how to combat or eradicate: "fear"; I still end up having to deal with scary situations,
And as a "male" creature:
[I have been programmed to think that showing that I need help is for weaklings,
I have been programmed to think that hugging other males of my species is "g*y",
I have been programmed to think that liking a woman's butt is a homosexual tendency,
I have been programmed to think that crying makes me look like a girl because men don't cry,
I have been programmed to think that standing up for yourself and others such as being a "whistle blower" is bad and that snitches get stitches... *I am not talking about "tattle telling" - I am talking about calling the cops because you hear someone getting brutally hurt and that they really need help, e.t.c.*,
I have been programmed to think that supporting the law is punishable by death amongst the criminal community…]

But none of that is healthy,
Nor is it kind or good,
Nor is that mentality acceptable,
Nor constructive.

Fear was the instrument that played the song of my destruction.

Fear molded me into thinking those horrible negative ways,
And I know that I was brainwashed,
I know that my silence has betrayed me,
And I still feel like there is nothing I can do to change - because any type of coping method seems: "corny/bootsie" to me... and because of that dark self criticism - these nasty emotions impair my ability to perform in public,
Such as going to school or getting a job or socializing,
I have become introverted.

I know I need help in this area,
But I just cannot seem to break loose from the shackles of my anxiety.

I am engulfed by the very darkness of my inaction,
Almost dead inside by the callousness of my spiritual heart,
And I am so intimately broken that if I had a wife and she wanted to leave - I wouldn't question her,
I would just shut down and hope that she finds what she is looking for; heck if she wanted an open relationship... I would be fine with that - because it is all about her happiness - nothing else matters.

I don't even have the courage to ask god for anything,
I only have enough courage to pray for the healing others and that's it.

I feel like I don't deserve god,
Or his heaven.

I have always had nightmares - since I was little,
Rarely did I ever have a good dream or a "not so scary" dream,
99.9% of all my dreams are night,
Rarely do I ever get to see sunlight in my dreams,
In these nightmares of mine - either I am subjected to kill the enemy to survive or am subjected to kill the enemy to ensure the survival of my family and friends,
I have died several times in dreams.

I didn't even get to have a stable (mother son) relationship with my mom,
And that kills me because she has passed away.

I don't let myself cry,
So don't trip on that part...

I can't even look at myself in the mirror because I see myself as the opposite of attractive.

No I did not write all of this to gain any sympathy...
I don't expect that from anyone,
Not anymore at least...

I am simply just sharing the downfalls of my life,
So that anyone who reads this will realize how lame it is to let fear take over your life.

The only love I ever feel,
Is when I eat food or take care of my younger brother.
He is the only reason why I strive towards trying to do what is best for me,
So that I can be there for him.
Okay... that is enough negativity for one post,
Now let's get to all the possibilities of curing fear:

1.) Just simply stop caring.
2.) Utilize neurosky and wireless vibration devices and place them onto the areas you feel anxiety so that when neurosky detects the brain activity of anxiety ... it triggers the pads on the areas on your body *where you feel anxiety the most* so that the vibrations cancel out your fear by massaging those emotionally afflicted areas.
3.) Alcohol.
4.) Find a drug that permanently cancels out the chemical of fear.
5.) Utilize radionics to detect the neural activity of fear and cancel it out with a frequency of love.
6.) Trade hearts with a sociopath, the heart structure of a sociopath who is unable to mirror pain, is different than the heart structure of a non-sociopath; so it only makes sense that the heart of a sociopath will convert you into one, I would go with the same blood type or the universal blood type "o".
7.) Inject minute amounts of muscle paralyzing agents into the areas where you feel anxiety in, not too much otherwise you cannot function properly, just the right amounts.
8.) Get possessed by a real demon.
9.) Utilize the cold and apply it to the warm areas of your body that the heat seems to worsen anxiety.
10.) Find a healthy way to deal with problems.

Of course my list should not be taken seriously,
That list was originally for me,
But I am just sharing it.

Right now I am fine and have been for 5 years,
I just decided to shut the world out because I always assumed that evil always finds its way back.

I hope that my honesty has not made me look like a victim,
Because I would really hate appearing as one,
Also... I hope I will not be looked at different.

And I really hope that I did not offend nor hurt anyone here. ~

The only escape I have is figuring things out and sharing them with the world in hopes that the worlds perception will change for the better,
So that everyone can see the beauty within each other and how important every soul is.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

seems sorta complicated sure pondered this over the years though I live by the code no reward no surrender in hope to still be satanic and protect most all dark spiritual forces while taking the mark 43 among others. I studied 42 to be the fruit of life and set aside for the benifts of producing for it not always manipulated. seems to me if I in the name of all witches trade religion control of equality with those that produce the fruit of life so as to have a easy fulfilling life, I suppose far greater then jesus and his desiples. we satanics you suggest surrender to this part of religion often obtained through suffering.

this is my sad face

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

Return to “Theologies”