Why Jesus Could Not Have Been God's Son

Religious rules and laws, structures and ontologies.

VolkodavKO
Forum Member
Forum Member

Why Jesus Could Not Have Been God's Son

Post by VolkodavKO »

1. God does not need to have children. He is a complete spiritual creature that is in complete love with himself, he wants to preserve himself the way he is and descendants are not required.

2. God cannot have any direct human descendant neither he has a reason to have one. He does not love people as much as they think and he would never sacrifice his only son (if he had got any) for them. Above all, he loves the pieces of himself that are projected in them, so that in majority his love for people is based on his love for himself.

3. When I have seen the God, he was alone and no Jesus Christ was with him. God is a creature that radiates such a strong energy that nothing what was ever human can approach him, therefore Jesus Christ could not have ever been with the God.
Interesting PDF Files
http://pdfs.mysteria.cz/

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Why Jesus Could Not Have Been God's Son

Post by Kami »

The truth about religion - Must watch!
Jesus is the Sun - and not thee Son.
Ra/Jesus = Sun
And did you know that there are suns bigger than our own?
For example: "VY Canis Majoris" - 2.9 billion times larger in volume.

Also...

(Anthropomorphism); "The attribution of human characteristics or behavior to a god, animal, or object."

For example,
Ever heard of Mohammed?

He wasn't real either.

I think the same thing is going on in the Muslim religion:

Ufo over the dome of the rock in Jerusalem,
Which is supposedly a no fly zone,
Unauthorized air craft is supposed to be arrested or shot down:

"The Dome of the Rock is not a mosque,
But a Muslim shrine.
Like the Ka'ba in Mecca,
It is built over a sacred stone.
This stone is believed to be the place from which the Prophet Muhammad ascended into heaven during his Night Journey to heaven."

So either:

1.) He left his body. *Which I highly Doubt*
Or...
2.) This strange "orb of light" phenomenon has been anthropomorphised as; Mohammad.

Now... Instead of a gif,
Here is some actual footage:

I had a weird dream about the Sun yesterday...

If I wanted to be an asshole and convert this dream into esoteric information,
This is what I would say: "I received a message from God; Jesus came to me in a vision and told me to activate my kundalini, and once I did - I would have received the power of his Holy Spirit."

Or... For the people who still believe in Ra: "Anubis came to me in a vision and told me to awaken my inner serpant - and once I did - I would attain spiritual power."

See how annoying it is for me NOT to tell y'all what really happened in my dream?

Anyways... Here is what really happened that I could remember from the dream:
|
The sun descended from (outerspace/heaven) and was talking to me through my stomach,
Not my brain,
It is almost like telepathy - but with: "emotions" instead of "thoughts".

It gave me a vision,
In this vision it showed me walking a strange path that looked like a giant snake.
After I walked through this path - my eyes glowed yellow,
And I felt as if I had "light" in me,
And I could do weird abnormal things; such as - altering the fabric of my dreamality.

Then the vision stopped and I was *again* standing before the sun.

And then with a quickness - it ascended into (outer space/heaven) and then the dream ceases,
And I wake up.

[It was the size of a beach ball and was hot.]

So you see...

People tend to lie about sh*.

Spirit has to do with breath or air,
But I think it means: Personality,
Webster thinks so.

And imo:
Dream world is the after life,
For example - What do you do after your life today,
You sleep and dream.
Heaven = Outer Space.
E.T.C.

But wait a minute - how do you explain the weird supernatural stuff that people claim happens?

Easy to answer:
It is a mixture of both your SubConscious and UnConscious minds providing you with subjective hallucinatory experiences that feel spiritual but remain terrestrial. ~
Ghosts for example.

(Big Think)

Your Brain is God: Religion in the 21st Century

What's the Latest Development?

Oliver Sacks, the popular author and professor of neuroscience at NYU, claims that the brain alone is sufficient to provide for the kinds of religious experience that have convinced several neuroscientists, presumably skeptical of metaphysical forces, that God and heaven do exist. The dark tunnel often described by people who have near-death experiences can be explained by the constriction of the visual field due to compromised blood pressure in the eyes. And the bright light at the end of the tunnel represents a flow of visual excitation from the brainstem to the visual cortext.

What's the Big Idea?

Sacks does not deny that the experience of higher realms of existence can play a part in spiritual life or even have great meaning for an individual, but the roots of the experience, he insists, remain terrestrial: "The tendency to spiritual feeling and religious belief lies deep in human nature and seems to have its own neurological basis, though it may be very strong in some people and less developed in others. ... [H]allucinations cannot provide evidence for the existence of any metaphysical beings or places. --- They provide evidence only of the brain's power to create them. ---"

More on anthropomorphism:

[Some people used to call these things; "Fairies".]
|
(Ball Lightning): "A rare and little known kind of lightning having the form of a moving globe of light several centimeters across that persists for periods of up to a minute.":

Good luck on your journey to enlightenment!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

It sounds to me like you (both) don't understand what God is, or who Jesus was.

Read my signature. The concept is seriously that simple.
If my "great secrets" are too mediocre for you, go read the Tao Te Ching, and in 5 thousand words, you'll read the exact same thing over and over (ie. God is Tao, ie. read my sig.).
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Haelos wrote:It sounds to me like you (both) don't understand what God is, or who Jesus was.

Read my signature. The concept is seriously that simple.
If my "great secrets" are too mediocre for you, go read the Tao Te Ching, and in 5 thousand words, you'll read the exact same thing over and over (ie. God is Tao, ie. read my sig.).
I'm pretty sure I do. - but just because I think I know the truth doesnt mean That I actually do.

A free mason told me that most masons HAVE to belive beyond any reasonable doubt that god exists; despite the truth because it is a way of living.

So if you're one of those freemasons then please stop trying to trick me - else; my apologies for assuming... :(

Because no one can prove God exists,
Anyone one theory about him or her - is jut as valid as the bible's claim of its existence.

B.t.w. - You do not really know me or what's on my mind at all times,
So how can you claim that you know for sure?

I'm just curious? C:

Anyways - because I am open minded I will read whatever it is you say I should in order for me to know who jesus was or is.

Edit: Okay - So I read it.
And no it isn't that simple.

There is no simplified answer for desribing the creator of the universe.

I tried doing the same as you - and i failed.

For example:
We live in gods mind,
Jesus is Gods dream character that he uses to interact with us,
We are also his dream characters.
Why did I think like this?
Because that's what happens to me when i fall asleep.
I become god of my inner reality and whatever body I am using while I am lucid will be the Jesus to my dream people.

This idea can stretch inwards forever or outwards.

But even then this theory of mine is based on the bible thus making it an inaccurate theory of reality.

I really wish i hadnt made a theory on reality because it isnt my place.

Also I hate making errors.

So now i will leave it up to science. <3
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

I'm a magician who spends more of my time practicing magick than posting random thoughts on a forum.

I'm not trying to force my opinion on you, in one direction or the other. I very well expect you to use your own logic.
I can guarantee, however, that I can know you quite well.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

I'm with Haelos on this one.

There is such a terrible misconception in the West about 'God'. It's not so much a matter of "who" as a matter of "what."
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

All of you need to read the bible.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Desecrated wrote:All of you need to read the bible.
I've read a rather large majority of the Old Testament, as well as bits and pieces of the Book of Enoch.
I've read Genesis several times, with several different ways of thinking and looking at it.

According to many, it's been (supposedly) proven that the God from the Bible, YHVH, is indeed, actually Satan itself.
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

antsubut
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by antsubut »

Haelos wrote:
According to many, it's been (supposedly) proven that the God from the Bible, YHVH, is indeed, actually Satan itself.
Elaborate, pls..

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

antsubut wrote:
Haelos wrote:
Elaborate, pls..
wrt with wrds pls.

http://disinfo.com/2016/02/yahweh-satan ... ping-evil/

This is one of several articles I've come across the past few months.
There are more and more writers seemingly coming to this conclusion.

By the way, what I said was a joke. Obviously not a funny one, but it was not written with any serious intent behind the idea.
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

TruthSeeker_
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TruthSeeker_ »

antsubut wrote:
Haelos wrote:
Elaborate, pls..
I don't know about Haelos' claim but the Christian Gnostics did indeed believe that Yahweh was a demiurge but a bad God who emprisonned us in the material Universe. The ''Good God'' exist somewhere out there but to catch a glimpse of the pure Divinity we must first attain a state of enlightment, and by doing so releasing ourselves from the shackles of evil by reaching ''Gnosis''.

antsubut
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by antsubut »

TruthSeeker_ wrote: The ''Good God'' exist somewhere out there but to catch a glimpse of the pure Divinity we must first attain a state of enlightment, and by doing so releasing ourselves from the shackles of evil by reaching ''Gnosis''.
Is it true that they believe all matter is gross and evil and only spirit is good?

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Haelos wrote:I'm a magician who spends more of my time practicing magick than posting random thoughts on a forum.

I'm not trying to force my opinion on you, in one direction or the other. I very well expect you to use your own logic.
I can guarantee, however, that I can know you quite well.
Actually you don't,
I let people know what I what I want them to believe about me besides the things I put together.
The only reason why this is - is because I have had plenty of experience with people who eventually try to attack me and use what they think they know about me - against me,
So I cannot be honest about who I am,
But give me your beliefs and theories and I'll build a castle out of those legos,
That's all I do,
I don't pull shit out of my ass - I just try to help by merging ideas - e.t.c.

And I have left the silly world of magical thinking.

I have tried wholeheartedly to do magick and I know what it is now.

It is manipulating your OWN perception of reality - not anyone elses.

Also,
Buzz off - you do the same - post random thoughts whether relevant or irrelevant.

And no,
You don't know God,
No one does,
God is unknowable,
And for you to say you do by even a fraction would mean that you are God itself,
Which you clearly are not.

I may not possess the skills to write correctly but that is irrelevant,
Grammar skills does not indicate intelligence,
It just indicates that someone spent a good amount of their time trying to get better at writing.

There's a fine line between smart and clever.

I put things together,
If they are wrong,
Well...
They're wrong.

Else - yay whatever I helped.

I just don't like people trying to make me look dumb like CountZero,
I get so pissed sometimes that I forget what I really want to say with respect,
And end up feeding the troll.

And I still respect you as a human being despite that you think you know me.

At least for me,
I always try to debunk everything I believe in,
I'm afraid to - but I have to,
Because - that's the only way to progress.

At first I thought God literally was the Sun anthropomorphised,
But I feel that I am wrong because I had a lucid dream where I could control the weather to reveal the sun.

So if I can control the fabric of my dreamality - the universe within my mind or doesn't have to be a universe,
Then so can this God of this world.

If I am connected to my inner Sun and can control it,
Then so can God control its inner Sun. - IF and only IF God is real.

It's not that hard to figure out.

So I am currently dealing with cognitive dissonance.

Also,
How can someone believe in Ra, Set and or Jesus?

We only have (1) sun - bro.

Which is where I got the idea that we can be anything because none of it is true if everyone is giving out names for one object.

Plus - we all supposedly have a solar plexus chakra and that is associated with the sun,
Therefore we can apply any personality we desire to ourselves.

You can be Set,
Anubis,
Ra,
Jesus.

Who cares.

So long as you get the message within a dream from enacting a personality throughout your day.

Also,
I have prayed to a none existent god of darkness that I conjured up within my imagination,
And at the end of the prayer I felt something enter my body,
What happened?
Nothing important,
My unconscious mind acted out the will of my belief that exists only within my subconscious and as a result - turned out to be a hallucinatory experience.

And that proves to ME that there is only your beliefs that your brain and body make SEEM real but ARE NOT.

I don't really care what you believe,
Because - that's your right,
But as for me,
I am trying to learn the truth,
And I am passionate about it and honest.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

TruthSeeker_
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TruthSeeker_ »

We are all sons and daughters of God.

Hoodedrat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hoodedrat »

Well coming from the perspective of a historian it's very evident that Jesus was NOT god's son and he certianly never claimed to be. In fact what Jesus actually said is closer along the lines of him being a servant of God. Certianly he possessed a working knowledge of mysticism as evidenced by his many observations. I honestly think the theory detailing Jesus's travel to India holds the most weight considering many of his teachings seem to borrow from Buddhist And other Indian concepts.

Jesus certianly did NOT want the Catholic Church. He was a Jew at heart and he wanted all of his followers to continue the teachings of the Torah, hence why you find the Old Testament in the Christian Bible. He saw his own teachings as an adendum to the Jewish traditions, not the departure from it that Christianity eventually became. In fact many of Jesus's original followers and the ones who followed closest to his teachings formed the Ebionite sect of Judiasm before they were annihilated by their estranged Christian brethren.

Catholicism, like many religions of the world, went against the principles of its founder. Aided by the corrupt Apostle Paul who claimed to be sponsored by Jesus after receiving a visitation from him the Catholic Chirch would spread misinformation and outright lies about Jesus and his teachings for the next two thousand years. The biggest of these being of course that Jesus claimed to be the Son of God and the entire concept of the Eucharist (which interestingly enough is a misinterpretation of Jesus's actual teaching in which he made it very clear he WASN'T talking about actual flesh and blood).

In conclusion Jesus was a man just like all of us who possessed slightly more knowledge on he workings of the universe than most humans. I believe his actual intentions were to reform the corruption within Judiasm at that time.
Pluviophile~ A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days.

"Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lluaby." - Langston Hughes

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

give 2,ooo years or so before the mians and thiveries

Frater Chiasmus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Frater Chiasmus »

VolkodavKO wrote:1. God does not need to have children. He is a complete spiritual creature that is in complete love with himself, he wants to preserve himself the way he is and descendants are not required.
Speculation. Assumption based on what needs might require. Assumptions of emotion as in love, self-preservation, etc.
VolkodavKO wrote:2. God cannot have any direct human descendant neither he has a reason to have one. He does not love people as much as they think and he would never sacrifice his only son (if he had got any) for them. Above all, he loves the pieces of himself that are projected in them, so that in majority his love for people is based on his love for himself.
Speculation. Also, massive assumptions on emotional incarnation.
VolkodavKO wrote:3. When I have seen the God, he was alone and no Jesus Christ was with him. God is a creature that radiates such a strong energy that nothing what was ever human can approach him, therefore Jesus Christ could not have ever been with the God.
Speculation and Bias. Assumptions based on personal gnosis are not for all.

The biggest elephant in the room is the Virgin Birth. According to the tale, Mary was approached by the Archangel Gabriel, then had a moment with the "Spirit of God" and of course bragged about it to her fiance afterwards.

This all stems on the concept of an actual Virgin Birth scenario.
There is beauty in darkness for those who dare enter the shadows to embrace it.
- John Coughlin

LoneWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LoneWolf »

Analyzing God from a human perspective, yeah good luck.

Jesus was the son of God as you and me are. You are part of source.

To put it in hermetic terms, The ALL is in All, blah blah

I honestly didn't think people with any interest in the occult would ever think of Jesus as the physical son of God just as a human parent-child.
VolkodavKO wrote:
2. Above all, [God] loves the pieces of himself that are projected in them, so that in majority his love for people is based on his love for himself.
Are there pieces of us that are not part of God? Where did such pieces come from?
Can God love anything outside of it? Is there anything external?

Of course all of this depends on each's definition of God. So this is overall pretty pointless.

Regards

Return to “Theologies”