Electromagnetically balanced Hydrogen

Religious rules and laws, structures and ontologies.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Electromagnetically balanced Hydrogen

Post by CCoburn »

hyperempath wrote:Isn't the abyss called Knowledge? You have to destroy knowledge to cross. I wonder how that works?
I think it(Daath, the Abyss) has to do with having the "knowledge" that reason has been transcended to cross.

The Abyss has no number, for in it, all is chaos.

Reason has now become obsolete.

Reason has transcended itself, truth has transcended reason.

You have knowledge of this? Now you may cross.

Get a new tool box, if you don't already have one.
You're gonna need it!

Cheers

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

blindwake
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by blindwake »

You might think that you can transcended reason, but knowledge won't be enough to stop physics from functioning. You still live and bleed no matter what you think.

In my opinion, the knowledge is only half the battle. To me, crossing the abyss means the literal destruction of the subjective universe as you know it, without being allowed to go back. Knowing where the path is won't move brick walls that are on it. You have to figure out how to break the walls down one at a time. It's like solving a really hard puzzle where each wall gets a little more abstract and a lot harder to break down.

The abyss, in my opinion, has no number because it's all the numbers. It's the asset library of this game we call reality. It's everything that could be. The abyss is like the gate where a programmer tells stuff to spawn in a game. It's the undefined black box where stuff "just comes out"; it's the "veil".

Of course, I haven't crossed, so I'm no authority on the matter. And to be honest, I don't know if there's any reason to cross. Obviously the human race is here for a reason. I figure that if humanity fixed itself, economy, the necessity for resources, etc., we'd have no reason to leave here. The real puzzle isn't jumping out of reality, it's fixing it; molding it to be perfect.

Everyone is always busy playing tug of war, but if we all came together, there'd be more than enough rope for all of us.
When everything makes too much sense, that's when you know you've got none. It's this confidence in reality that makes me uneasy.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

blindwake wrote: The abyss, in my opinion, has no number because it's all the numbers.
I didn't create this thread. I inherited it when the OP got booted. I assume
because the Admin was being thoughtful to not delete the work of "law abiding"
members. While deleting the posts of the offending member.

The Abyss is what separates the Supernal Triad from the rest of the Sephiroth.
It has no number because within it, all is confusion. There is no Anabolic process
associated with it. It's just Chaos.

The Sephirah that is a manifestation of all other numbers is the Kingdom, Malkuth.
Malkuth is 10, which contains all the true numbers 1-9. Every other number is just a
repetition of those numbers.

As above so below. Kether is 1, Malkuth is 1 with a zero placed after. A repetition
of what is above. But of a different manner.

In laymans terms, i've heard that the Abyss was created when Man separated himself
from God, and in return God separated itself from Man thus creating the Abyss.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Return to “Theologies”