Consciousness as the Field that Connects Brain to Soul/Form

Religious rules and laws, structures and ontologies.

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Consciousness as the Field that Connects Brain to Soul/Form

Post by OrderoftheSerpent »

So I have been studying Dr. Aquino's Mindstar, which is basically his entire metaphysical foundation in a book. In it Dr. A seems to suggest that consciousness is the field that connects the brain to the personal Form/higher self, similar to the Life Fields proven by Dr. Harold Saxton Burr, and used by him to argue against materialism. This idea blew my mind, to say the least. I'm still pondering this idea and its implications.
"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Consciousness as the Field that Connects Brain to Soul/F

Post by Desecrated »

OrderoftheSerpent wrote:So I have been studying Dr. Aquino's Mindstar, which is basically his entire metaphysical foundation in a book. In it Dr. A seems to suggest that consciousness is the field that connects the brain to the personal Form/higher self, similar to the Life Fields proven by Dr. Harold Saxton Burr, and used by him to argue against materialism. This idea blew my mind, to say the least. I'm still pondering this idea and its implications.
"Proven" is a pretty strong word to use in this situation.
You are obviously free to believe in whatever you want, but don't mistake your belief for truth.

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Desecrated wrote:
OrderoftheSerpent wrote:So I have been studying Dr. Aquino's Mindstar, which is basically his entire metaphysical foundation in a book. In it Dr. A seems to suggest that consciousness is the field that connects the brain to the personal Form/higher self, similar to the Life Fields proven by Dr. Harold Saxton Burr, and used by him to argue against materialism. This idea blew my mind, to say the least. I'm still pondering this idea and its implications.
You are obviously free to believe in whatever you want, but don't mistake your belief for truth.
If life fields had not been proven you would have a great point.
"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

OrderoftheSerpent wrote:
Desecrated wrote:
If life fields had not been proven you would have a great point.
Well, they have and they haven't. Yes ,there are bio-electric field around organisms, but that is more of a side-effect of bio then an evidence for metaphysics.
The last scientific mention of him was in 1991 and by then his theories had not gained any support from the scientific community.

His theory is a leap in evidence, it's the sort of logic mistake of 'if A then B'. Tigers have stripes, therefore everything with stripes is a tiger. But obviously the zebra would object to this.

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Desecrated wrote:
Well, they have and they haven't. Yes ,there are bio-electric field around organisms, but that is more of a side-effect of bio then an evidence for metaphysics.
The last scientific mention of him was in 1991 and by then his theories had not gained any support from the scientific community.

His theory is a leap in evidence, it's the sort of logic mistake of 'if A then B'. Tigers have stripes, therefore everything with stripes is a tiger. But obviously the zebra would object to this.
Simply, they simply have. We can measure them, make predictions off them, and the implications of them are unavoidably metaphysical.
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

OrderoftheSerpent wrote: and the implications of them are unavoidably metaphysical.
Can you prove that statement?

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Desecrated wrote:
OrderoftheSerpent wrote: and the implications of them are unavoidably metaphysical.
Well yes, when we get into the fact that there's basically a teleological blueprint the body essentially grows into, that takes is pretty quickly to metaphysics. Indeed Dr. Burr's research made him more religious it seems.
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

OrderoftheSerpent wrote:
Desecrated wrote:
Well yes, when we get into the fact that there's basically a teleological blueprint the body essentially grows into, that takes is pretty quickly to metaphysics. Indeed Dr. Burr's research made him more religious it seems.
Well, that was is conclusion, nobody else took it serious. So I can't find any evidence to support my claim. You have to provide me with a source that you think supports your claim.

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Desecrated wrote:
Well, that was is conclusion, nobody else took it serious. So I can't find any evidence to support my claim. You have to provide me with a source that you think supports your claim.[/quote]

...the work of Dr. Burr and his successors. I don't see how nobody took his conclusion when his findings have been used.
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

OrderoftheSerpent wrote:
...the work of Dr. Burr and his successors. I don't see how nobody took his conclusion when his findings have been used.
Can you provide a source to that.

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Desecrated wrote:
OrderoftheSerpent wrote:
Can you provide a source to that.
Yeah of course, it's well known information.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... Ps_JdQ1FqA
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Portraying the electrostatic fields of objects as "Life Fields" is not at all proven, or rational even. My computer I'm typing on has a much more emphatic "life field" than I do, as it's got more electrical current running through it. You can get interesting kyrillian Equating electrical effects with metaphysical realities is a fairly absurd obsession of the parapsychological field. I mean sh**, look at how spiritual this key is:
http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/hve ... 05/key.jpg
that's some pretty exciting indigo consciousness right there, for an inanimate object.

That said, I find the idea of exploring the relationship between brain, consciousness, and higher self, to be interesting. I've strong reason to believe that consciousness exists at a dimensional level above the machinations of the physical brain, though intimately entwined with it. And by "dimensional" i mean literally dimensions in the scientific sense, rather than just stealing the word for metaphysical showmanship. And the relationship between consciousness and higher self is something i've devoted a great deal of exploration and introspection.

So does Dr Mindstar elaborate on the idea? Or just present the basic notion?

Return to “Theologies”