Universal Laws

Religious rules and laws, structures and ontologies.

Lellison
Forum Member
Forum Member

Universal Laws

Post by Lellison »

Hello,

So I am new to the Occult form! I was searching for more information on the Universal Laws. I feel like a lot of what is on the internet is based on The law of attraction.
I was looking more for something that equally focuses on the other laws.
Maybe something like this article (http://mysticculture.com/metaphysics-an ... rsal-laws/)but more in depth . Or do any of you have any personal knowledge of the universal laws. I am trying to gather a wholesome understanding of the concepts so that I can apply them to my life. I strongly believe that we have the power to control our own lives and destinies through the power of the mind. For this reason, I am trying to become well practiced in this area.
Also if you have any tips on how to strengthen my mental clarity and strength that would also be very much appreciated. [yay]

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Universal Laws

Post by chowderpope »

You may be interested in the book "Kabalion" which seems to be widely reputed as a sort of hoax but a valuable and truthful hoax
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

chowderpope wrote:You may be interested in the book "Kabalion" which seems to be widely reputed as a sort of hoax but a valuable and truthful hoax

The Kybalion by the Three Initiates supposedly. I have heard about it being a hoax. It believe it does contain some knowledge that aligns with some other paradigms, e.g. Hermetics it does seem reasonable with talk of the 'All' and such things that are example of Unity, anyway I think it's worth reading :-)

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Lellison
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lellison »

Hoax or no hoax, Thank you for the resource!! [yay] lol

Return to “Theologies”