Interesting Q&A clip about the world and personal battels

Religious rules and laws, structures and ontologies.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Interesting Q&A clip about the world and personal battels

Post by OneOfFourth »

I ran into this forum discussion which has happened a fair time ago on some internet forum:

https://www.reddit.com/r/philosophy/com ... y_insider/

The person answering the questions seems to have deep understanding of ethereal. What do you make of this? Do you think the person giving the answers in that text says truth about how things are on ethereal level or are some important parts of it not legit?
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Interesting Q&A clip about the world and personal battels

Post by Amor »

I have read most of it. You may observe that the poster never reacts mentally - but always responds. This is not accomplished until the first stage enlightenment.

He also distinguishes instinct from intuition. This is clearest by second stage enlightenment.

His material is pretty good. For example:

"These methods are used to wear you out, lower your quality of life. They are interlinked. The methods are:
1. Food and drinks
2. Medication, "Health care" (include vitamins)
3. Electrical waves (including your PC and cellphone, house electr. network, everything chipped)
4. Media, be it TV-radio-newspapers-magazines-internet (the most obvious method, yet the most enslaving)
5. Music, Sounds (different method than media, used in a different way although most times through the media)
6. Air pollution
7. Education system (including known literature which is mostly corrupt, be it history, psychology, metapsychology, "philosophy", art, science, poetry, religion, even fairy tales told to infants)."

Who can disagree with any of that?

Personally I have had to be much more careful with vitamins for a year now. My body is quite fussy, including about the sequence of swallowing!

"Also beings will accompany your thoughts and try to divert them, again it is their duty, show respect and that will be recognised by them. Never see them as malicious or evil, they only react to your actions."

There is a recent post on this forum demonstrating this exactly. The poster, when approached by demons, sent them love, and they immediately left.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Interesting Q&A clip about the world and personal battels

Post by OneOfFourth »

Now that you mentioned it: I remember reading that post also :)

Regarding the link I posted:
I can imagine a lot of it being true, but there's just something about the premise that I feel has been left out.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Return to “Theologies”