Hypnosis101'

Exploring the Philosophical side of the Occult.

Ashley challis
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hypnosis101'

Post by Ashley challis »

Hello,

This is my first thread on this forum I hope you enjoy my ranting. This topic is a tough one to understand so I hope I do it justice. The question that I asked myself was what happens in the process of be put under hypnosis?

Well this is how it works, the objective is to slow the conscious rational aspect of the person/ clients mind down. Now the way you do that is by means of a script, in that script you may use methods like visualisation, progressive muscle relaxation and eye fixation even arm levitation.

Here is the best part I like the most, between the conscious and unconscious aspect of the mind there is a critical barrier this is why we need to slow the ability to reason and logic down other wise we wouldn’t be able to knock down the critical barrier. This is where it gets funny the unconscious mind doesn’t know the difference between right and wrong so I can put the most silliest idea in someone head (if their suggestible) or I can put a empowering idea or a strand, put enough strands in and it becomes a trunk. By using these methods you can really help people or you can have them slapping their thighs.

Kind regards Ash.

Return to “Reason and Unreason”