Burkhard Heim and science in physics

Exploring the Philosophical side of the Occult.

asterik
Forum Member
Forum Member

Burkhard Heim and science in physics

Post by asterik »

It is an interesting aspect for me to notice how an scientist in physics is much more or less free of traditional religion beliefs in order to lay out his or hers beliefs of a topic.

The person Burkhard Heim I discovered recently reading normal off topic blogs.

He was of German origin and he worked on a general field theory in which all physical fields and their sources are uniformly described as dynamic structures. This led “ Heim “ to create a 12-dimensional theory of structures of the material world and their non-material side. He thought all phenomena in space and time are controlled by non-material information which is perhaps to a certain point correct?

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Burkhard Heim and science in physics

Post by manofsands »

Can you describe the 12 dimensional theory? I could look it up but if you post it here it may lengthen the thread.
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

there is no need to push the river... it will flow on its own

asterik
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Burkhard Heim and science in physics

Post by asterik »

If I would explain to you his theory, you might not understand. If I could explain it to myself, then my life would be different. Since Burkhard Heim wrote in German language there are not many links available in English. PLease google him and you can find some interesting charts in which he in his thoughts explains himself as a Scientist. You can also add to your google search name + pdf ( or mobi ). PLease remember as you look at any pdf download search request, if you notice an exe. at the end- do not download!

Here is a proper link in English

http://www.scientificexploration.org/jo ... erbach.pdf

Return to “Reason and Unreason”