World War 3

Exploring the Philosophical side of the Occult.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: World War 3

Post by Calicifer »

So, today's events must be especially pleasing to you.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

RockDemon wrote:Though I got a feeling that ISIS is just a little part, a beginning of something bigger.
corvidus wrote:I was reading in another forum a rumor that WW3 wont officially start until either NATO pisses Russian off, or vise-versa.
Calicifer wrote:So, today's events must be especially pleasing to you.
wow, I came to post about those events as well. Was this some kind of synchronicity?

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

We are experiencing one event which is same to everyone. This is why the feeling is bound to be similar. Only how we choose to react to these events is that matters.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

Calicifer wrote:We are experiencing one event which is same to everyone. This is why the feeling is bound to be similar. Only how we choose to react to these events is that matters.
And how do you react?

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

It makes me worried about the future. It forces me to prepare myself. I care a lot about how well I will end up from all this, but change itself is highly welcomed and exciting. I crave for this arrogance of man to be brought down. We need to relearn that our species are no better than animals and to begin from more humble beginnings.

It's partly that's why I'm physically brutish individual. That is why I never believed in goodness of people, I sniff at their pretentious events. So called elite and social classes are nothing more than bunch of freeloaders in life. Being cared away by their in-born status rather than themselves and their behavior is highly disgusting. Lousy attempts to hide their true rotten nature.

For me it holds special significance since I had a feeling that I will be successful in life, but not in this world. Additional divination from others also had confirmed that. I personally do not know that future holds for me. Immediate future is full of struggle and work, but I guess this is that will define me. I guess these challenges in life were and remain essential for me.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Wait, what's happened? I've only just heard of Russia shutting their gas supply to Ukraine down, and Ukraine restricted airspace to Russia..
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Calicifer wrote:I'm not American, but that had happened in Missouri?
Riots in Missouri. And the Boston bomb too btw, but I don't count Boston because it happened before its cause in the timeline.. then again, time is irrelevant.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

Turkey shot down Russian military jet. Russia openly calls Turkey ISIS lackeys and Putin vows revenge.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

Calicifer wrote: For me it holds special significance since I had a feeling that I will be successful in life, but not in this world. Additional divination from others also had confirmed that. I personally do not know that future holds for me. Immediate future is full of struggle and work, but I guess this is that will define me. I guess these challenges in life were and remain essential for me.
I like the way you put it, I guess it is that struggle and work is what defines us all and challenges are essential for everyone.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

cyberdemon wrote:Wait, what's happened? I've only just heard of Russia shutting their gas supply to Ukraine down, and Ukraine restricted airspace to Russia..
That is some very old news there...seriously... don't you know about the terrorisms that happened in Russia? Then in France and other countries? Then the Russia and France started bombarding ISIS for that terrorisms. Russia is doing a very successful attack on ISIS. And then Turkey shot a Russian jet. Turkey says they shot it because the jet crossed the borders. Russians and Syrians claim that the Jet didn't cross the borders and Turkey shot it because it is pissed of by the success of the military actions of Russians, as they are being cut of their cheap gas and oil supplies. Russians and Syrians have some evidence as well. I guess the media in US do not talk about these events? Right? And then when all the hard work will be done by Russians , Syrians , French and a few other countries, they will send a few troops and claim to be the victors. Just like in the WW2. fucking politics.

Ušušur
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ušušur »

Just a small derail of topic, but don't you people think that talking about WW III and spreading fear actually makes war itself more probable to happen? (I don't refer to your conversation here)

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

RockDemon wrote:
cyberdemon wrote:Wait, what's happened? I've only just heard of Russia shutting their gas supply to Ukraine down, and Ukraine restricted airspace to Russia..
That is some very old news there...seriously... don't you know about the terrorisms that happened in Russia? Then in France and other countries? Then the Russia and France started bombarding ISIS for that terrorisms. Russia is doing a very successful attack on ISIS. And then Turkey shot a Russian jet. Turkey says they shot it because the jet crossed the borders. Russians and Syrians claim that the Jet didn't cross the borders and Turkey shot it because it is pissed of by the success of the military actions of Russians, as they are being cut of their cheap gas and oil supplies. Russians and Syrians have some evidence as well. I guess the media in US do not talk about these events? Right? And then when all the hard work will be done by Russians , Syrians , French and a few other countries, they will send a few troops and claim to be the victors. Just like in the WW2. fucking politics.
No I know all that, I thought something newer had happened and went checking the headlines and the Ukraine vs Russia thing was on top and I thought I missed something entirely.
Ušušur wrote:Just a small derail of topic, but don't you people think that talking about WW III and spreading fear actually makes war itself more probable to happen? (I don't refer to your conversation here)
Sure. It's like charging up a thought-form.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

Ušušur wrote:Just a small derail of topic, but don't you people think that talking about WW III and spreading fear actually makes war itself more probable to happen? (I don't refer to your conversation here)
I think so.

Moth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Moth »

I don't want to die - I've still got a headache! I don't want to go to Heaven with a headache - I'd be all cross and wouldn't enjoy it!
"The world is made of many pages
And every page contains a world
We flicker through them in the daytime
But in the night become unfurled."

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Moth wrote:I don't want to die - I've still got a headache! I don't want to go to Heaven with a headache - I'd be all cross and wouldn't enjoy it!
I doubt headaches exist in higher planes especially if you get to some sort of a less "physical" body which ought to be far more well built than human bodies..

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

And also your ego gets replaced by something more superior whatever you want it or not. Ascension they call it.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

or at least they hope

sislermi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sislermi »

If it makes anyone interested, I know I'm 100% responsible for the decision of certain organizations to rescue Christians (marked for death by ISIS) in Syria in ways that would be difficult to describe to those who don't understand the concept of synchronicity or haven't had the privilege of witnessing supernatural events either from spells or prayer.

I also know that from prayer and prophecy, I've been the reason 7-8 lightning storms and/or certain local events in nature and local natural disasters have occurred. And once I understood that all of these amazing things had been from God (or if you aren't Christian just think higher being), I then thanked God for teaching me this lesson (after reading a random passage in the bible that described an arrogant prideful person that God had delivered to the devil as a lesson in order to humble him) and immediately 1-2 seconds after I said this it started raining and hard (hard rain accelerating from no rain in less than 3-4 seconds; just like a Porsche goes from 0-60 mph, and this was in perfect timing as a response to what I had said, and where I live there is a drought [so once again something in nature was happening because of me]). Then all of a sudden lightning and thunder happened and somehow I just knew (without being mentally disturbed or anything) to sit up and pay attention because I was afraid the lord was going to kick my a** (or if you're not Christian, think of this as the higher being I was in contact with) if I didn't do this and be humble to them. Then I sat up and paid attention to the sky, and as I was saying words in my brain and asking questions; the lightning would show in the sky in perfect response in timing to each statement or question I had in my brain. And if you were to do statistics here, this situation is nearly impossible, and has happened to me when I've prayed or even haven't prayed but was warned through thunder not to do something etc. (and this particular event was actually one of many).

With Christian refugees in Syria being marked for death by ISIS, on this one particular day I had randomly read a strange passage in the bible (I don't randomly read strange passages in the bible very often lol) indirectly referencing my situation and how in this passage one of God's people made a deal with an evil person in order to rescue certain people. I though it was interesting, because I had felt that the devil or some higher being was lingering upon me trying to get me to make a deal somehow or join an evil organization (I don't know why I had been feeling this presence I just somehow knew that was what was going on in my life). So I said in my head (almost as in prayer) to any higher being of the devil who might be after me, I'll do what you want if you bring me these people in the middle east, the Christians, God's people who are being killed (just like how the person had made a certain deal in the bible). The next day on a program I watch and never miss (I don't watch very tv or allow myself very many influences so this is one of the only programs I watch), there was an indirect double meaning and a response to my proposition. All of a sudden on this program they now decided to randomly rescue Christians in the middle east and they had already raised 1 million dollars, and are hoping to raise at least 10 million to rescue Christian families in the middle east who are marked for death (by Christmas this year).

Anyways, I don't want to come across preaching religion here and whatever this means to you (within what you understand in the spiritual world) I hope it can be good information (and believe me I have much more amazing accounts that I've never given anyone else the the information of). But I will say, that for the sake of this discussion (world war 3). Here is a perspective from a Godly person.

I have had dreams regarding a rapture/tribulation.

One dream I had was a beast that looks like a lion, but about 3 stories tall (so really just a magnified lion, where everything is in proportion, just super huge); in new York city smacking buildings and stomping on people and walking towards a hotel my sister and I were in. And when I noticed this and confronted my sister saying we need to get out of here, she immediately tried to make it so that I wouldn't be able to see it; but then she snapped out of it like she was possessed or something.

I had a dream while in a nap earlier today, that a meteor storm or rain of rocks (anywhere from the size of hail to the size of cannon balls) was occurring. And I was the first one it hit, I was having dinner around a table on a high story of a building and all of a sudden a meteor the size of a cannon ball came flying from the sky through the building at an angle hitting only me (in the stomach) and sending me flying through time and space along its path. Then I somehow was somewhere else and saw that they were everywhere, and the news was reporting it; and I'm not sure how they were even able to do so because it seemed like the end of the world.

But one thing I know, is that in the bible Jesus claims that there will be wars, famines, natural disasters etc.; and when you see all of these things occurring these are the labor pains of the son of mans return. And he will return the same way he left. It also claims that people in these days will kill people and mistakenly claim it is for God (people killing for their religion like ISIS etc.)

I really feel like many of these acts of terrorism from religious extremists as well as mass shootings by people mentally ill are stemmed from the spiritual world.

I hope this is a good contribution of information, and not a religious annoyance; take it or leave it.

Return to “Reason and Unreason”