What will happen when mankind is at its worst?

Exploring the Philosophical side of the Occult.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

What will happen when mankind is at its worst?

Post by Liberator »

Do you believe anything will happen if mankind reaches its worst? Would there be any intervention from higher beings or they would leave us be? What would most likely happen to the souls of the people who perish in this scenario and the veil between us and the other planes of existence with so many tragic deaths occurring rapidly?

As society becomes more rigid and cold, empathy, compassion and sense of right and wrong are being forgotten overtime by people. Even rejected sometimes. These things are part of the glue of civilization.

Theoretically eventually society would need more harsh punishments for those who don't believe in morality and therefore do not feel the need for guilt but only obedience out of fear of the law. It would become more corrupt and materialistic, eventually somebody power hungry enough such as a caesar figure could seize power violently. Destabilising it all, other countries who want the resources could want to invade at the weakened opportunity and a world war 3 will start.

Civilization will crumble without the glue and mankind will be at their worst, the war from this will likely be the most long lasting and bloodiest. With many of the amoral humans killing each other or innocent people without a shred of remorse, guilt, empathy or compassion. A completely ruthless world, the moral humans who possess these traits that form civilization of any are alive at the end of the crumbling of civilization and wars will band together and restart civilization.

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: What will happen when mankind is at its worst?

Post by EternalReturn »

I think that the worst won't be related to the social-economic state of the world. Politics will keep the chaos at bay, but what will be the problem is emotional stress.

From it there will rise a lot of misunderstanding - the Tower of Babel - as the world will seem awful because there will be a lot of differing opinions but not a lot of people who can deal with it. I believe that this is coming. If the atheistic-materialist views continue to spread like a wildfire, there will be a lot more emotional reasoning which says that there is ONLY ONE TRUTH and that is, of course scientific. They would not understand that they're making a logical mistake.

This behaviour is pretty common in human society, and has already driven religion to it's knees. Lot of people claim to know, but they don't understand - their opinion is they so any attack on their opinion is attack on themselves.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

EternalReturn wrote:I think that the worst won't be related to the social-economic state of the world. Politics will keep the chaos at bay, but what will be the problem is emotional stress.

From it there will rise a lot of misunderstanding - the Tower of Babel - as the world will seem awful because there will be a lot of differing opinions but not a lot of people who can deal with it. I believe that this is coming. If the atheistic-materialist views continue to spread like a wildfire, there will be a lot more emotional reasoning which says that there is ONLY ONE TRUTH and that is, of course scientific. They would not understand that they're making a logical mistake.

This behaviour is pretty common in human society, and has already driven religion to it's knees. Lot of people claim to know, but they don't understand - their opinion is they so any attack on their opinion is attack on themselves.
What if politics becomes corrupt too? Eventually a Caesar figure would emerge and ignite a civil war or a coup to take power, weakening the said nation.

It has once been said that monarchy is the system of human nature and all republics will one day inevitably become an autocracy one day.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

It is only natural that humanity will perish. How it will be destroyed, I care not. But there is enough obcjects in the universe that could potentialy destroy our planet with ease, scientists try to have and eye on activity in our solar system but even that is nothing cause there is small chance of preventing disaster of this scale. Thats just my opinion on things, the worst that could happen right now is conflict on global scale that would made use of new kinds of weapons. I am quiet sure there are lot of things more sinister that atomic bomb in our times and it is not marked "weapon" but bombing power station or research facility could bring same scales distasters. And the worst part of it all will be chain reaction it will start.

Thats how I see it ^^

Ahh, I didn't put answer to one point: Will there be any divine intervention? I don't think so, we will just perish. Become dust scattered all over the universe, univerese will end some day and will colapse. And when all matter became united... BOOM! And creation of everything will begin.
Last edited by Maya The Generator on Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

Liberator wrote: What if politics becomes corrupt too? Eventually a Caesar figure would emerge and ignite a civil war or a coup to take power, weakening the said nation.

It has once been said that monarchy is the system of human nature and all republics will one day inevitably become an autocracy one day.
Politics are already corrupt. But the only thing that keeps it going are a lot of psychopaths with a college degree in game theory. We already have an autocracy, but it is only behind a veil. As our system is based on darwinistic idea, the strongest and most adaptable runs the whole thing.

See the politics of America and how they DESTROYED Putin with like 2-3 economic blockades.

Procel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Procel »

It's impossible to say what is to come but it is instructive to see what has passed. Mankind has reached our worst throughout time. The Mongols did horrific things during their conquests. the Dark Ages were noted for epic examples of man's inhumanity to man. The 20th Century has it's examples that we are all familiar. The Bible gives examples of entire tribes put to the sword and I'm sure there are examples lost to the sands of time. Mankind has been at his worst, and will be again. It is arguable if there has been intervention in the past so I see it as likewise anybody's guess if the future holds any hope that The Hand of God or an advanced alien species may come down and wipe our noses when we need it. What we can see and what I do hang my hopes on is that for all the cruelty the world has known we still see humanity's capability for love. With all respect for those who suffered under the Saracens, there have been many who lived wonderful lives surrounded by family and friends. There has been and continues to be art, and growth in human knowledge. We grow and we continue being the best and worst of we have in our nature, but mostly shades in between.

So, what will happen when mankind is at it's worst? It will be followed by mankind at it's best.

Deathquota
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Deathquota »

Well, I survived the worse time in my life, I genuinely believe it was Divine intervention. I entertain the possibility that the world will awaken some day from it's mundane slumber. You can only hold a disenchanted worldview for so long until something NEEDS to change. I am not prescriptively saying that I know that everyone should spiritualize their existence as I have, but rather people are often becoming rigid mechanistic thinkers, as most of you have stated. Now, I know one thing: that many people feel how I have in the past. They feel that there is no reason to strive, to learn, to interact with other people. They are just bored homo sapiens desiring something which they don't understand, but they are trapped and do not know how to secure their innermost desires. They have a vision, and see where the human project is advancing to, but they don 't know anything about themselves. It wasn't until I withdrew from searching the deceptive faces of men but instead meditated on their internal nature that I woke up.
So, what will happen when mankind is at it's worst? It will be followed by mankind at it's best.
This is the foundation of my belief for Awakening. I don't understand what happened to me, and I don't attribute it to any religion but rather a relatively large mix of shamanistic and eastern beliefs. I didn't believe in God at the time either. People are out to confuse us more than they ever have. Great day to be an occultist, eh? Confusing and overloaded by information, that is what we are. No time to meditate on ideas, only time to consume, even though I am sick to my stomach. Either it is my Awakening or my personal madness, and ontological delusions. Also, as for the state of art and culture, it is at it's best in my opinion. There are underground subcultures and modes of life you could have never dreamt of. Yet they are more hidden than ever. Are you aware or not? I'm still learning the ropes here, so all I will say is that I am not going to comment on the state of politics or society. Consider this a personal testimony.
Studying tantra with my entire soul right now, If you mind.

Return to “Reason and Unreason”