Where would all souls go if there was no host?

Exploring the Philosophical side of the Occult.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Where would all souls go if there was no host?

Post by Liberator »

Where would all souls go if humanity was wiped out or the earth was destroyed? I know this is depressing but would be interesting to discuss, would they all migrate to another world, plane of existence or something?

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Where would all souls go if there was no host?

Post by corvidus »

Alchemically, if there is no Vessel bound with the Sulphur and Spirit, then eventually, the two separate. The dissolved Soulphur's inner Fire would cook the Spirit and volatize it, but since this particular Soulphur seems to be a Fire towards Fixation, it wouldn't ascend with the Spirit and would burn itself out.

Franz Bardon calls this process something like the death and dissolution of the Astral Body.

At the Highest State of Being there is no Soul, but there is the ability to create the Soul through adaptation/involution. Currently, I understand the process as, we received our 'Soul' from our Parents (which, being closer to the physical, determines our grosser structure/health etc), but our Spirit is our own and binds the three together at 'Birth'.

So in my opinion, the Soul would dissolve and the Spirit would remain with the eternal option of reincrudating itself into some new experience, through an adaptation of itself.
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

corvidus wrote:Alchemically, if there is no Vessel bound with the Sulphur and Spirit, then eventually, the two separate. The dissolved Soulphur's inner Fire would cook the Spirit and volatize it, but since this particular Soulphur seems to be a Fire towards Fixation, it wouldn't ascend with the Spirit and would burn itself out.

Franz Bardon calls this process something like the death and dissolution of the Astral Body.

At the Highest State of Being there is no Soul, but there is the ability to create the Soul through adaptation/involution. Currently, I understand the process as, we received our 'Soul' from our Parents (which, being closer to the physical, determines our grosser structure/health etc), but our Spirit is our own and binds the three together at 'Birth'.

So in my opinion, the Soul would dissolve and the Spirit would remain with the eternal option of reincrudating itself into some new experience, through an adaptation of itself.
Whereabouts would the spirits go if lets say they could no longer go to Earth?

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

The possibilities of existence is beyond our imagination.

And that's just considering other life forms on other planets.

I'm more curious why you're asking.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

magari wrote:The possibilities of existence is beyond our imagination.

And that's just considering other life forms on other planets.

I'm more curious why you're asking.
Out of curiosity maybe for comfort next time it comes up, since we risk nuclear war or other irreversible catastrophic events that could wipe out humanity or the earth. For example the Islamic State say they are closer to acquiring nuclear weapons from Pakistan to use in a nuclear war against the countries which are their enemies. Where are everyone's spirits going to go if they have nowhere else to go in this world?
Last edited by Liberator on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Faith my friend.

Look hard at the trends throughout history.

solace_of_shadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by solace_of_shadows »

I've wondered this too. It's something I've been grappling with in my very new journey. Interesting stuff here. Recently my ideas have changed a lot. I wish I had more to contribute at this moment.
"Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains".

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

Other planes of existence (plenty of souls stop incarnating for long periods of time and choose to remain in a higher plane of existence) or other planets (I don't presume to know the specifics, but I don't doubt for a second that there are planets in other solar systems or galaxies where intelligent life has evolved). Our little rotating ball of rock is not the center of reality :) And should, God forbid, some kind of extinction event take place, the universe will keep on running.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Workings with Lucifer in his stellar currents has revealed that there are at least 9 universes, with active soul paths.

There is plenty of space. It all depends on the individuals spirit, as well as that of our planet, at the time of it dying like all things eventually do.

Just some potential fates would be that these spirits reincarnated in other universes maybe, some would remain beyond akasha, locked in the remains of our own universe, transmute into daemons etc. It would be a myriad of things that is quite mind boggling.

This sublimation /death process process would work similar to how corvidus describes which is a pretty good and accurate description.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Return to “Reason and Unreason”