Transtemporal Physics

Exploring the Philosophical side of the Occult.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Transtemporal Physics

Post by RaineAshford »

Transtemporal: Temporal represented as spacial: with environment, body(;math).

Existence is built of math visible and invisible.

I wanted to start a conversation about Transtemporal physics, I want to write a science paper on it and could use some input and conversation.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Transtemporal Physics

Post by Nahemah »

As in 'across time'.

That is the literal interpretation, from it's Latin origins.

Admittedly, I do enjoy the philosophy of Physics.

How about you start this, by defining your own perspective on it?

This may help avoid talking at cross purposes.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Nahemah wrote:As in 'across time'.

Transcending Time to be Space.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Are you wanting to study physical time travel, or psychic time travel?

~:Shin:~

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Shinichi wrote:Are you wanting to study physical time travel, or psychic time travel?

Psychic would be better for me.

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

RaineAshford wrote:
Nahemah wrote:As in 'across time'.

Transcending Time to be Space.
Being concise is good, but you might have to elaborate more. You've left out everything here regarding "existence is built of math visible and invisible."

What do you mean by visible and invisible mathematics? You'll have to explain this well if you plan on building all existence off of it.

Also, how does mathematics relate to psychic time travel? I don't see the connection.
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Then you don't need to study physics at all. Consciousness is not bound by the forces of Time and Space (or most other physics, for that matter), so if you train your own mind to let go of such things, "you" can go anywhere, and anywhen, you can focus on. Though it does take a certain amount of training, which is why so many schools start with meditation and move up to more complex things. Mental development is vital.

The process itself is simple, though. You can connect to any Space by thinking about it, and connecting to the "signature" of that particular place. Stonehenge or the Pyramids are places that have very specific and unique psychic signatures, and are easy to think about. Perhaps a beach you've been to, or your childhood home, or your highschool. Every place you think of, if you meditate on it for a bit, you'll begin to comprehend that every individual Space has its own unique...coordinates, you might say. From something as small to your closet to something as big as this entire galaxy, every given space has its own "essence," its own psycho-energetic signature.

You can connect to any point in TIme the same way. You can think about the day and time you were born, or one of your favorite birthdays, and if you are observant you will notice that the Time has its own unique "signature," separate from but attached to the Space in which the chosen event occurred. Every event in the entire continuum has its own unique signature. From the big recent things like D-Day and 9/11, to smaller things like the day your parents met. It's a separate thing from the Space signature, but because every event happens within a given Space, you experience the Space and Time signatures at the same time.

And of course, going forward is much more complex, because the future simply doesn't exist yet. You can easily explore the past, since it is written as memory. If you get good enough, you can even pick up an object and scan through its entire history - from who made it to who last touched it. Psychometry. This is particularly fun to do with antiques, old items that have seen much of life. But going forward is different, since it hasn't happened yet. All you can do is, at best, see probabilities. What is most likely to happen, given what has already happened. Accurate divination is a very particular skill, but it can be learned. Just be careful, and never assume that you know the future 100% - for Fate is eternally fluid, and changes daily. What was a 100% true future yesterday may be an impossibility today, since something else happened to change the course. Changes are always happening, every single moment.

And then, you must also think about the fact that connecting to a time or place and getting there are two different things. Picking up on the psychic Space-Time Signature of D-Day is relatively easy, since all you have to do is think about it. But, this is an exercise in The Sight, in reading things. Getting there is an exercise in Journeying, or whatever method of psycho-spiritual Projection that you prefer.

So if you know how to See the Target location (a given space or a given time), and you are skilled enough to Travel, then psychic time travel is easy. You just focus on your destination, and you go there, just like any other psychic travel. There are many levels of nature that are ruled by Space and Time very strictly, but Consciousness is not one of them. Physics and Mathematics will only restrict you in this if you think they will, and thus, the only transcendence you need concern yourself with is the transcendence of your own psyche, so that you may let go of the ideas and thoughts which hold you back.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

I'm thinking that before time became space and time simultaneously as represented temporal as space and matter. I'm thinking before the beginning of time it must have been something weird like cartoon characters doing something impossible.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

By definition, Time was first. Before Time, there was a Void where neither Time nor Space nor anything else you can put a label on exists. With the first movement came the first moment, and thus Time started ticking. As the universe evolved, those initial movements changed, and Space took form as everything began to take shape. Or as modern cosmology terms it, it expanded. Big bang and all that.

We can still experience that original Void through meditation and the evolution of consciousness, as mystics and magicians who do such things. It is a very peculiar thing, but I wouldn't compare it to cartoons...

Do remember also, Time is very much a Relative thing, and Space is very flexible. These are not invincible scientific laws. Mathematical Constants are not even really "Constant." If you go back and look at the right documents, scientists originally got a slightly different reading every time they measured things like Gravity or Light, up until the 1950's or so when they had a meeting and decided to just average out their numbers and make a constant - to make their calculations more convenient. That's why certain Forces (Gravity, Light, etc) are taught in modern textbooks as "mathematical constants." Not because the are consistent to the given measurement, but because aren't, because they are so fluid and change so often that the only convenient way to make lots of calculations is to average out the readings and get an estimated figure.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Transtemporal Definition: Temporal represented as spacial: with environment, body(;math).
Transtemporal Definition: Transcending time to be space.

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

Shinichi wrote:By definition, Time was first. Before Time, there was a Void where neither Time nor Space nor anything else you can put a label on exists. With the first movement came the first moment, and thus Time started ticking. As the universe evolved, those initial movements changed, and Space took form as everything began to take shape. Or as modern cosmology terms it, it expanded. Big bang and all that.
From what I've seen and learned, the universe evolves through involution. The 'Big Bang' concept implies a linear progression to this fundamental, alchemical involution, which is difficult to achieve in a closed system (the Universe).

Everything operates beneath this grand circulation, or the Circulatum Majus, which is much more than a simple 'recipe', if you're familiar with this body of alchemical texts. I like to think that the 'Big Bang' is actually a little one, and happens continually in order to maintain things. This is one explaination of the ouroboros, that over time there is a continuous imbibition of time upon itself. In the end, this Time imbibing/involving Time creates Space.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

corvidus wrote:
Shinichi wrote:By definition, Time was first. Before Time, there was a Void where neither Time nor Space nor anything else you can put a label on exists. With the first movement came the first moment, and thus Time started ticking. As the universe evolved, those initial movements changed, and Space took form as everything began to take shape. Or as modern cosmology terms it, it expanded. Big bang and all that.
From what I've seen and learned, the universe evolves through involution. The 'Big Bang' concept implies a linear progression to this fundamental, alchemical involution, which is difficult to achieve in a closed system (the Universe).

Everything operates beneath this grand circulation, or the Circulatum Majus, which is much more than a simple 'recipe', if you're familiar with this body of alchemical texts. I like to think that the 'Big Bang' is actually a little one, and happens continually in order to maintain things. This is one explaination of the ouroboros, that over time there is a continuous imbibition of time upon itself. In the end, this Time imbibing/involving Time creates Space.
The Universe or rather Existence, because there are Verses beyond just one was created by a moment from a predestined future, something that would affect both omnitime and pretime. Because perspectives[minds] must be part of the equation. A perspective would exist at the beginning of time as verified fact.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

corvidus wrote:

I only used the term "big bang" because that's what most people today call the First Movement. From what I watched when I went to look, what happened is a fair bit more complex then a simple boom, but meh. Articulating things that you see in that deep a trance can be very difficult, and frankly, I was more impressed with the Void before the First Movement than that initial spark itself.

Involution is part of it, though. But I see expansion, too, along with retraction. As if the universe were a massive lung - it both expands and contracts, involves and evolves, and a whole lot more. The full process is very difficult to comprehend.
RaineAshford wrote:The Universe or rather Existence, because there are Verses beyond just one was created by a moment from a predestined future, something that would affect both omnitime and pretime. Because perspectives[minds] must be part of the equation. A perspective would exist at the beginning of time as verified fact.
You keep forgetting the First Rule of Learning.

Empty your cup, dear. When you let go of your pre-set imagery and self-deduced "facts," then you will be able to absorb the experience and wisdom of your peers and elders with much greater ease. There is so much that you keep missing because of the trappings of your own mind.

Moth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Moth »

Having read some of your other posts, I'm afraid most of it looks like complete gibberish.

Still - if you want to talk about transcending time, then a good place to start in science is the Wheeler DeWitt equation. What this basically says is that when you combine quantum physics and relativity (something that has not yet been achieved to everyone's satisfaction), then what you end up with is a timeless universe. This is because it looks at the universe from "outside" (if it had an outside :D ) rather than as we see it, from the inside, where we experience the passage of time.

From this perspective, you see the universe as a set of branches, branching every time there is a quantum "choice" to be made. One version of you will go down each path, but you are normally only capable of experiencing a single path at any one time. (Just as well, or consciousness would be almost impossible :D )

Think of the Universe as one of those "Choose Your Own Adventure" books. The whole book already exists, but you can only perceive your path through it.
"The world is made of many pages
And every page contains a world
We flicker through them in the daytime
But in the night become unfurled."

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

The question you should be considering is "What do we live inside?", the answer is "Existence as a Concept and Magick can edit any concept" I'm trying to figure out how to elasborate on that.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Shinichi wrote: You keep forgetting the First Rule of Learning.

Empty your cup, dear. When you let go of your pre-set imagery and self-deduced "facts," then you will be able to absorb the experience and wisdom of your peers and elders with much greater ease. There is so much that you keep missing because of the trappings of your own mind.

Then why can I fly and they can't? Maybe my mind is more magical than theirs and considers Existence is designed to be edited with the mind concept crafting. Most Humans are wrong in Physics.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

RaineAshford wrote:Then why can I fly and they can't?
Power is not Wisdom. The sooner you learn that, the sooner you will be able to learn everything else. There is a reason you have trouble articulating and describing everything you experience, while the rest of us can share experiences and understand each other.
RaineAshford wrote:Maybe my mind is more magical than theirs and considers Existence is designed to be edited with the mind concept crafting.
The Mind is not Consciousness, but is rather a vehicle for Consciousness. Many can experience Existence without even using the filter of Mind, so how is your mind more magical than theirs? You are still trapped in your own mind, while many have moved beyond mind. There are Yogi Sages who like to joke that they have completely lost their minds, because the whole point of their training is to refine Consciousness until they experience Consciousness without Mind. Samadhi.
RaineAshford wrote:Most Humans are wrong in Physics.
Aye. But this includes you, too. Do not forsake your own humanity, for humanity is a gift to be treasured.

Remember the Wizards First Rule:

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they're afraid it might be true. Peoples' heads are full of knowledge, facts and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."
(Chapter 36, Page #397 US Hard Cover)

No one is immune to this rule, and thus, everyone must always use Reason and be vigilant against their own stupidity as much as everyone else's.

The best way to study any problem is to go into it without expectations and beliefs, to study the evidence and the problem, and use Reason to formulate an answer to the problem. Then, you compare your answer to others, who may have had different evidence than you, and you continue to refine your answer until you come up with a very good one that solves the problem.

You are trying to do this, but you are going into the process with your own expectations and beliefs, and this makes the whole ordeal much more difficult for you than you realize.

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

Shinichi wrote: I only used the term "big bang" because that's what most people today call the First Movement. From what I watched when I went to look, what happened is a fair bit more complex then a simple boom, but meh. Articulating things that you see in that deep a trance can be very difficult, and frankly, I was more impressed with the Void before the First Movement than that initial spark itself.
Interesting.
Involution is part of it, though. But I see expansion, too, along with retraction. As if the universe were a massive lung - it both expands and contracts, involves and evolves, and a whole lot more. The full process is very difficult to comprehend.
Yes indeed. It's nice to hear other's experiences with it. Comparing my own experience with the Void and First Movements to human anatomy, I would choose the stomach ;)

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Stomach! [zomg]

If we remember the nature of Microcosm, then the entire body must be taken into account when compared to the Macrocosm. But you have me intrigued. What exactly about the stomach strikes you as being a better analogy?

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

What are all the comparisons?
I like thinking about the Macrocosm/Microcosm with computers and processors especially, it correlates to the body too.
Is blood correlation? Is brain process? Is beauty mannerisms? Is sight truth[Correlating to Existence is an undeniable fact]?

If I had to guess I'd say stomach is reconfiguration and how space is always reconfiguring as we progress in time(temporal advancement catalysts reconfigurations). Possibly in the reverse, from Evil[shit] to Good Paradise[Pleasure].

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

RaineAshford wrote:What are all the comparisons?
Corvidus and I have both traveled back to the beginning of Time and watched the First Moment, as well as explored what was laying around before that. We're comparing our experiences with such Visions. Perhaps somewhat creatively, but yeah. [yay]
RaineAshford wrote:If I had to guess I'd say stomach is reconfiguration and how space is always reconfiguring as we progress in time(temporal advancement catalysts reconfigurations). Possibly in the reverse, from Evil[shit] to Good Paradise[Pleasure].
You keep talking in terms of linear progression and reversal. Sit out and watch Nature move for a while. It isn't linear, it's cyclical. The moon orbits the Earth, the Earth orbits the sun, the sun orbits the hole in the core of the galaxy, the galaxy orbits another thing way on out there. An apple falls from a tree, slowly rots and decays until only the seeds remain; the seeds sink under the ground, another apple tree grows, and years later more apples fall from it. A forest burns and a new one grows, only to burn again. An ice age comes, only to melt away with a global warming, only for another ice age to come again later. You keep trying to come up with complex terminology, but it's all really very simple.

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

Well first, the stomach is closer to the anatomical 'center' then the lungs, and it's basic operation is one of transmutation. I like to think of the Stomach as a microcosm within Man's microcosm.

The whole purpose of the stomach is to produce from foodstuff a kind of primordial liquid called chyle (primordial matter), it does this through the stomach acid, which has an interesting polarity produced by the combination of hydrochloric acid, sodium chloride and potassium chloride. Sodium and Potassium are both positively charged, and these like charges repel each other to create an interesting state of opposition. It's a very similar state of incredible tension which I experienced of the Void.

Long story short, the stomach seems the physical representation and location of Solve et Coagula. And as most all effects are like their causes, the Void and First Movement are analogous to this universal Solve et Coagula. But like you said, more more difficult to comprehend and explain.

The lungs act in this way to a certain extent, solving air and coagulating it with the blood. But this still requires the digestive fire generated and seated in the stomach/center. Something you might be interested in, if you aren't already familiar with it, is the Ayurvedic concept/deity of Agni in all it's various forms.

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

Shinichi wrote:You keep trying to come up with complex terminology, but it's all really very simple.

[thumbup]

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

corvidus wrote:Well first, the stomach is closer to the anatomical 'center' then the lungs, and it's basic operation is one of transmutation. I like to think of the Stomach as a microcosm within Man's microcosm.

The whole purpose of the stomach is to produce from foodstuff a kind of primordial liquid called chyle (primordial matter), it does this through the stomach acid, which has an interesting polarity produced by the combination of hydrochloric acid, sodium chloride and potassium chloride. Sodium and Potassium are both positively charged, and these like charges repel each other to create an interesting state of opposition. It's a very similar state of incredible tension which I experienced of the Void.

Long story short, the stomach seems the physical representation and location of Solve et Coagula. And as most all effects are like their causes, the Void and First Movement are analogous to this universal Solve et Coagula. But like you said, more more difficult to comprehend and explain.

The lungs act in this way to a certain extent, solving air and coagulating it with the blood. But this still requires the digestive fire generated and seated in the stomach/center. Something you might be interested in, if you aren't already familiar with it, is the Ayurvedic concept/deity of Agni in all it's various forms.
Of course. The Gastric Fire. The Dantian. Our own inner little black hole. [gz] The lungs may pull in energy, but it's stored further down.

That's definitely a very good analogy, even if it requires some knowledge of chemistry to really appreciate.

Return to “Reason and Unreason”