Government coverup of the paranormal? Holding us back?

Exploring the Philosophical side of the Occult.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Government coverup of the paranormal? Holding us back?

Post by Liberator »

Why does the government often make so much effort in covering up any very strong evidence of the unknown/paranormal? I mean most of the time when somebody takes a photo that is so real that it cannot be denied in one case it was seized/confiscated by FBI or whatever. And the site owner given a "warning". Please consider being open minded here but in some cases the remains of said entity are confiscated.

Why do the elites have to hold the people back from making contact with other intelligent entities if they do exist and live under our noses? Stop people from moving forward? If someday they(especially the U.S's) government suddenly collapsed, a direct democracy probably taking its place with current technology being made available what would happen to all the secrets once they became available to all of the public? I say how dare they hold us back if we have any other intelligent beings among us.

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Government coverup of the paranormal? Holding us back?

Post by EternalReturn »

Why do you think that there are any conclusive evidence for any of this be it aliens, ghosts or anything paranormal? If there was any conclusive evidence, did you thought about mass panics, new "racism", hordes of people believing that such occurrence leads to the end of the world, that such person/s are the antichrist, or just blindly rush to see it and try to learn it abandoning their lives?

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

EternalReturn wrote:Why do you think that there are any conclusive evidence for any of this be it aliens, ghosts or anything paranormal? If there was any conclusive evidence, did you thought about mass panics, new "racism", hordes of people believing that such occurrence leads to the end of the world, that such person/s are the antichrist, or just blindly rush to see it and try to learn it abandoning their lives?
People will adapt, its a trait of humans.

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

That's, I'm afraid, a little bit naive. We're still getting used to this thing called "Industrial revolution" and it's consequences.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Liberator wrote:Why does the government often make so much effort in covering up any very strong evidence of the unknown/paranormal? I mean most of the time when somebody takes a photo that is so real that it cannot be denied in one case it was seized/confiscated by FBI or whatever. And the site owner given a "warning". Please consider being open minded here but in some cases the remains of said entity are confiscated.

Why do the elites have to hold the people back from making contact with other intelligent entities if they do exist and live under our noses? Stop people from moving forward? If someday they(especially the U.S's) government suddenly collapsed, a direct democracy probably taking its place with current technology being made available what would happen to all the secrets once they became available to all of the public? I say how dare they hold us back if we have any other intelligent beings among us.
They coverup the fact that soulless people don't have a consciousness either, and selling your soul is selling your consciousness to servitude. There's False People wandering the streets.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

EternalReturn wrote:Why do you think that there are any conclusive evidence for any of this be it aliens, ghosts or anything paranormal? If there was any conclusive evidence, did you thought about mass panics, new "racism", hordes of people believing that such occurrence leads to the end of the world, that such person/s are the antichrist, or just blindly rush to see it and try to learn it abandoning their lives?
I've seen the AntiChrist's spaceship on several occasions. He's watching me.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Liberator wrote:Why does the government often make so much effort in covering up any very strong evidence of the unknown/paranormal?
I don't agree with this.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Desecrated wrote:
Liberator wrote:Why does the government often make so much effort in covering up any very strong evidence of the unknown/paranormal?
I don't agree with this.
You're wrong, they do. That's what's hiding at Area 51, the best magick users and those that have reincarnated many times.

They don't want people to be living distopian lives where paranormal is the norm.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

In fact, most Humans turn into gluttonies[hunger ghosts] because they are haunting for the thing they had most in their life, which is food. 3 meals a day.

Never explain what food tastes like, and never remember the taste of food or you will be haunted by gluttonies and possessed.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

You're a little off, Liberator. They don't actively suppress it as much as they just sweep it to the side and ignore it. Mainstream science says that "the paranormal" is fiction and delusion, so the government plays along to the beat of the drum. For a while they did sincerely investigate things for military purposes, because the Military Industrial Complex can afford to go against the grain and experiment. They cut it off because it cost a lot of money, and tanks are more fun to play with.

There are a lot of genuine conspiracies, but beware of falling for the ravings of lunatics. Learn how to test theories and research conspiracies for real, if you're going to do it at all.
RaineAshford wrote:
Desecrated wrote:
I don't agree with this.
You're wrong, they do. That's what's hiding at Area 51, the best magick users and those that have reincarnated many times.
Quite a lot of wacky things have passed through the walls of Area 51, but "the best magick users" were not among them.
RaineAshford wrote:They don't want people to be living distopian lives where paranormal is the norm.
As someone who lives a life where the so-called "paranormal" is in fact "the norm," my life is hardly dystopian.

~:Shin:~

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Shinichi wrote:You're a little off, Liberator. They don't actively suppress it as much as they just sweep it to the side and ignore it. Mainstream science says that "the paranormal" is fiction and delusion, so the government plays along to the beat of the drum. For a while they did sincerely investigate things for military purposes, because the Military Industrial Complex can afford to go against the grain and experiment. They cut it off because it cost a lot of money, and tanks are more fun to play with.

There are a lot of genuine conspiracies, but beware of falling for the ravings of lunatics. Learn how to test theories and research conspiracies for real, if you're going to do it at all.
This might sound ridiculous but this is the story as how I heard it of one example. There was one website I found where a guy managed to take photos of the body of a known mythical creature which looks like a human-fish hybrid. The government confiscated the photos he took from the camera and sent him a warning, then he all of a sudden stopped investigating. This also apparently happened with a UFO incident with "men in black" coming to warn a scientist. If it is true there is other intelligent life out there, how dare the authorities hold us back and subject humanity when it is supposed to be democracy. Also aren't they technically also puppets to big corporations that sway the politics with wealth which makes those the real authorities?

If humans could start discovering the unknown, hopefully when the current authority collapses one day or is overthrown French Revolution style. The people governing themselves or left to the gods' will. A bunch of arrogant people who are of same origin/levels have no right to govern us. There could be so much progress, maybe even a bridge to the gap between science and the occult. The other intelligent beings could trade with us for knowledge we do not know.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

Liberator wrote:Why does the government often make so much effort in covering up any very strong evidence of the unknown/paranormal? I mean most of the time when somebody takes a photo that is so real that it cannot be denied in one case it was seized/confiscated by FBI or whatever. And the site owner given a "warning". Please consider being open minded here but in some cases the remains of said entity are confiscated.
I largely agree with Shinichi I'd suppose. I'll also add - watch some James Randi. You'll notice that this stuff does not hold up to objective empiricism. I'm not saying it's not 'real' per say, just that it's mechanics are not friendly to our present Aristotelian way of examining things.
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

Ušušur
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ušušur »

Liberator wrote:Also aren't they technically also puppets to big corporations that sway the politics with wealth which makes those the real authorities?
There could be so much progress, maybe even a bridge to the gap between science and the occult. The other intelligent beings could trade with us for knowledge we do not know.
Bridge between science and paranormal (as 'occult' is a bit vague) is impossible. What we're dealing with are, mostly, non-empirical things. You can't repeat them in a laboratory, it's not measurable.

Say you evoke something and you're being monitored... they'll get changes in your brain patterns, breathing, heartbeats etc. But that doesn't prove you're actually communicating with some unknown entity.

AFAIK, other intelligent being ARE trading with us all the time, I don't think they really need permission from the government.

As for puppetry, you might say we're all puppets, or more precise, those of us who choose to be so.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

I'd like to share my personal paranormal experiences with y'all or w/e you guys wanna call it.

It was a norm for me.

When I was little my mother had assigned me a babysitter.

And one day at my sitter's... I brought over my teddy bear.

I sat on the ground and saw a bug.

So I began trying to kill it with my bear by repeatedly smashing it with my bear...

But to my babysitter it had appear like I was making the bear hump the ground.

So she angrily and violently grabbed my hand and pushed hard into my palm with her thumb to hurt me... She then proceeded to pull me with her towards the bathroom and pushed me in there.

She shut the door and left it unlocked with the light off.

I got frightened by the darkness and then shortly after... I felt a presence to my right and then I felt better... Only because I thought it was my babysitter... So eagerly got up off the toilet I was sitting on and hugged it... What ever this thing was.

As I was hugging this thing - I felt its clothes and the skin underneath it.

The clothes were old and wrinkly and dirty... And the texture of the skin beneath the clothes felt very tense and withered... And this thing's body was very sucked up...

It was not breathing or moving an inch...

It just stood there looking down at me...

I panicked and tried to turn the light on...

But I couldn't because there was a hand in the way...

And it felt the same way as that thing's body...

So got terrified and attempted to open the bathroom door.. But couldn't, even though it was unlocked.

I started crying and then my babysitter's daughter tried to open the door and neither could she - open the door.

So my babysitter came to the door and before she opened it; the light switches to on and then she looks at the floor and and light switch and bathtub and gets real angry at me because she thought I had been playing with "dirt"...

She saw two dirty foot prints where that thing stood and a hand print where the switch is at - directly on it that erea.

And then a trail of dirt leading from the bathroom door all the way towards and into the bathtub and then into the drain...

She had complained about this to my mother who took her word over mine and then grounded me...

I had to type this with my lil bro's phone because my lame phone was acting up.

I hate typing using a phone because it is so painfully long...

And I do not have a computer anymore...

There was tons more I was gonna share.. But I don't have the patience to deal with typing long messages through an adroid phone... So I will share my crazy experiences with y'all some other time...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

RaineAshford wrote: I've seen the AntiChrist's spaceship on several occasions. He's watching me.
You seriously need to consider seeking medical help.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Desecrated wrote:
I don't agree with this.
Explain this example? Only an elite/select few are also given access apparently. If it's true I hope these "select few" guys/elites get guillotined or something "French Revolution" style for holding the common people back from advancement in knowledge once the current political system falls and true democracy arrives. Elitists should die out, leave governing or "deciding what's best for us" to the gods: http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/government.htm

Sorry if I seen harsh but I hate elitists, and would be especially pissed if there are infact any holding us all down.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Desecrated wrote:
RaineAshford wrote: I've seen the AntiChrist's spaceship on several occasions. He's watching me.
Government gets the civilians to cover up as well. This is a prime example of a civilian coverup. GG You've been mentally conditioned.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

What cover-up? Has anyone seen recent television shows or movies? It's everywhere.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

RaineAshford wrote:
Desecrated wrote:
Government gets the civilians to cover up as well. This is a prime example of a civilian coverup. GG You've been mentally conditioned.
There's a difference between cover up and concern...

Honestly, I feel you need to start taking steps back and get more grounded, it's been getting concerning for a while now. It's not uncommon for young magick practitioners to start losing grasp on reality with all the stuff they experience and what they think they experience, going from illusions of grandeur to fracturing their grasp on reality. I've seen it happen before to some really talented people and had caught myself from starting to fall into that trap myself before. No one is truly immune to it, which is why you need to work on your mentality and mental health, take breaks and get yourself grounded.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Caerdon wrote: There's a difference between cover up and concern...

Honestly, I feel you need to start taking steps back and get more grounded, it's been getting concerning for a while now. It's not uncommon for young magick practitioners to start losing grasp on reality with all the stuff they experience and what they think they experience, going from illusions of grandeur to fracturing their grasp on reality. I've seen it happen before to some really talented people and had caught myself from starting to fall into that trap myself before. No one is truly immune to it, which is why you need to work on your mentality and mental health, take breaks and get yourself grounded.
You don't know me. I'm privy to top secret information as a magick user. The Grey's give me daily reports and magick lessons.

They want the fringe conspiracy theoriests to believe it's what's on television, but that's only the stuff that isn't suppressed by more powerful beings.

Take a look at the palm of your hand. There is a snake crease on it and the other looks sort of like a tipi. That indicates we are a slave world to The Devil and are marked for slavery. I know this, but you didn't.

I also know I'm not mortal because I'm real, but most on Earth are false with false eyes and false sensation. I am looking for other real people out there amongst the magick practitioners.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

RaineAshford wrote: You don't know me. I'm privy to top secret information as a magick user. The Grey's give me daily reports and magick lessons.

They want the fringe conspiracy theoriests to believe it's what's on television, but that's only the stuff that isn't suppressed by more powerful beings.

Take a look at the palm of your hand. There is a snake crease on it and the other looks sort of like a tipi. That indicates we are a slave world to The Devil and are marked for slavery. I know this, but you didn't.

I also know I'm not mortal because I'm real, but most on Earth are false with false eyes and false sensation. I am looking for other real people out there amongst the magick practitioners.
And you do not comprehend any personage beyond yourself and your limited view. While it's true I do not know you personally I do try to learn about people. But you are still quite young and vulnerable, you haven't developed the proper mentality or mental acuity needed to filter and interpret what you experience. Remember, everything should be taken with a grain of salt. This is especially true when dealing with outside entities or UPG's.

Outside entities such as these Grey's you deal with will give you their version of any truth they have, assuming they are giving you a truth to begin with. Every entity has their own agenda, has their own interpretation on things. A healthy level of skepticism, cynicism and distrust is always a good thing to have.

As for you claiming not to be mortal... You reside in a mortal universe, within a mortal body. You are going to die one day. There's no its ands or buts about it. It's the price of a physical existence in a physical universe.

Also, the world is not a grandiose slave camp. While alot of humanity isn't exactly enlightened beyond their immediate basic needs, they aren't exactly enslaved beyond the chains they choose to be tied to. The lines and creases in your hands arise from how your hands fold and close, for how the skin developed and alters from the repeated movement and stress and folding . They start to be developed in the womb with how the featus clenches and hold their hands closed.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

taijitu2
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by taijitu2 »

Liberator wrote:

You give the U.S govt way too much credit, and the brilliant people outside the govt not nearly enough.

Despite the United States being the worlds only super power, the American Govt does not have the ability to cover up this sort of thing. Over 7 billion people exist on earth. Many in nations indifferent or opposed to the Western elite. It doesn't match reality that the U.S and her proxies could possibly hide all this from 7 billion people. Its an illusion Hollywood would like us to believe. The truth is the U.S govt is just an imperialistic, over-bloated bureaucracy run by special interest.
M'aiq knows much, tells some. M'aiq knows many things others do not.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

RaineAshford wrote:
Caerdon wrote: There's a difference between cover up and concern...

You don't know me. I'm privy to top secret information as a magick user. The Grey's give me daily reports and magick lessons.

They want the fringe conspiracy theoriests to believe it's what's on television, but that's only the stuessed by more powerful beings.

I.D.K. about a snake on my palms... but here is this:
I have a tattoo on my right arm that says; "Loyalty".

Loyalty unto the snake. (;

And soon I'm gonna get a tat on my four left fingers.

One letter per finger - and this is what I want them to say when I close my thumb and leave my four left fingers stuck together "iS8N".

It means - (I'm an enemy).

I'm starting an occult gang.

Not an impulsive mindless street thug gang, a chaos magick gang.

They will be my brothers and sisters.

And when we represent... We face away from the viewer and lift our arms up above our head *with our heads down* and then form the snake. ~

And then once we all have our serpent in the air we all hiss together: "Sssssssssssss!".

It sounds hilarious but I am dead serious about it.

Everyone I initiate into this gang has to have the tattoo "iS8N" like I do.

Getting back on topic...

O.P. could be right though.. y'all never know what the corrupt are up too these days besides what gets leaked and what not.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

BrokenSeeker
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by BrokenSeeker »

Shinichi wrote:You're a little off, Liberator. They don't actively suppress it as much as they just sweep it to the side and ignore it. Mainstream science says that "the paranormal" is fiction and delusion, so the government plays along to the beat of the drum. For a while they did sincerely investigate things for military purposes, because the Military Industrial Complex can afford to go against the grain and experiment. They cut it off because it cost a lot of money, and tanks are more fun to play with.

~:Shin:~
I'm inclined to agree with this point of view. The government seems mostly to ignore the paranormal. Insofar as esoteric practitioners aren't deemed dangerous, they're left alone like most religions, which is probably how the government views them.

I also wouldn't rule out practitioners among the government. There are many members of secret (and less secret) societies in the government, so if they view their knowledge as an advantage, they may not be too keen on sharing that information with the public.

Return to “Reason and Unreason”