Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.

Exploring the Philosophical side of the Occult.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.

Post by RaineAshford »

Think very carefully about how nonexistence[if Existence never began and had no perceptions] would be dystopia.

Now consider degrees of dystopia:
Earth having animals is dystopian
Earth having capitalism is dystopian
Earth having crime is dystopian
Earth having death is dystopian
Earth having people become ugly is dystopian

Now consider that Earth extends to Universe and connected Dimensions. And that there's different clusters of these connected Dimensions that has varying degrees of dystopia, including a Dimensional Cluster known as Paradise[A degree away from ideal as mind functions and thinking]. Now consider a perception to exist must also have aspects that encompass all of Existence including the Varying Degrees of Dystopia, and that this Perception could only come from the beginning of time as to prevent a paradox where nonexistence becomes something existing. Therefor we have always been[existed since beginning of existence] and always will be[immortality] and because we encompass all of Existence we force balance on all Dimensional Clusters to our ideals because ideals is a dimensional cluster as well a degree from Paradise[where all the best things are, forests, orgies].

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.

Post by Caerdon »

the very nature of your supposition is flawed. Non existence is, literally, nothing. It's neither utopic nor dystropic for both of those depend upon a base conception of existence and a standard of existence.

Dystrophy and Utopia are both standards set on subjectivity of how a societal existence should be, one being of absolute harmony and progression for everyone, the other being more stagnant and disordered, unbalanced to favor a select few of the whole of a populace.

In fact, lets look at the definition of dystopia :
dys·to·pi·a
disˈtōpēə/
noun
noun: dystopia; plural noun: dystopias

an imagined place or state in which everything is unpleasant or bad, typically a totalitarian or environmentally degraded one.
You claim that the Earth having animals is dystopian. How is nature dystopian? There is a natural balance in the Earth's wildlife, a harmony and purity in it that mankind, in all his progresses in science and logic and society, cannot nor has not accomplish. A perfect Utopian society is as much in harmony with nature as it is with itself.

You say capitalism is dystropic. In the purist form, it really is not, it actually is (supposed to be) a pure form of equal opportunity as every person in it is equal with equal resources at their disposal. It's when you get into the situation like in the west where it becomes skewed to benefit a select few that it becomes dystopian. And even then, it's only if the few at the top does nothing to support those at the bottom in giving them the basic qualities of life and comfort.

Crime, in itself, isn't truly dystropic either. However, like everything, it is situational. Some things that are viewed as "crime" is actually liberating and beneficial to society at large as it elicits a review and possible change of outdated laws. But lets not debate that fact, but look at this. Crime is a byproduct of the creation of laws. Laws where created by man, or more importantly, by the creation of society. Laws are not a natural part of the world. I am not saying they are not necessary, I rather like being alive and having stuff and feeling safe, but at the same time, there are idiotic outdated laws out there that, if followed, actually add to the decline of society rather than upkeeping it.

Death being dystropic? No, just...no. Death makes way for new life, it clears the old to allow the new to flourish, if anything the abundance of long lived life is dystropic as it would become stagnant and resources would be gone...fast. Granted, an abundance of death would have the same affect, however, that is more of a matter of balance rather than the nature of Death itself.

I don't even know where you get aesthetic preferences being dystropic from... people becoming ugly? From whose perspective? Are we talking by disfiguration? Simple aging? Not taking care of the body? Too much stress?
The physical aesthetic appearance of people has nothing to do with dystrophy. There's no argument that can be made there.

Now, going on to your ideals in perception. Perceptions are created and build from the moment you are born and figuring out how your body works and what sensations mean what. You build upon them via experience and information, and later adapt those experiences and perceptions to new situations and information, which then builds upon your perceptions. New situations means new and/or altered perceptions.

Also, how is going from nonexistence to existence a paradox? It literally happens every day with every person conceived and born. A living being that didn't exist in one moment suddenly does the next. It is a logic puzzle, how does something that wasn't there before come to be if there is no materials there for it to begin with. However it still is not paradoxical, just lacking sufficient information.

What you are purposing though, that a perception that you have now can only come from the beginning of time in order to prevent a paradox of you having that perception is itself paradoxical as it would basically be the grandfather paradox of time travel (which is someone going back in time and becoming their own grandfather).

I'll leave you with this though, it's the definitions of perception:
per·cep·tion
pərˈsepSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: perception; plural noun: perceptions

the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses.
"the normal limits to human perception"
the state of being or process of becoming aware of something through the senses.
"the perception of pain"
synonyms: recognition, awareness, consciousness, appreciation, realization, knowledge, grasp, understanding, comprehension, apprehension; formalcognizance
"our perception of our own limitations"
a way of regarding, understanding, or interpreting something; a mental impression.
"Hollywood's perception of the tastes of the American public"
synonyms: impression, idea, conception, notion, thought, belief, judgment, estimation
"popular perceptions of old age"
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Earth came after the fall of civilization several octillions of years ago. When the Galactic Civilization fell because Satan conquered it and turned it into a dystopian hell and purgatory.

The population of Dystopia is blind to it. You don't even recognize eating meat[soylent green] is dystopian. Animals are chimeras, they're half Human creations by Satan.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

Animals are chimeras, they're half Human creations by Satan.
They are not
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

RaineAshford wrote:Earth came after the fall of civilization several octillions of years ago. When the Galactic Civilization fell because Satan conquered it and turned it into a dystopian hell and purgatory.

The population of Dystopia is blind to it. You don't even recognize eating meat[soylent green] is dystopian. Animals are chimeras, they're half Human creations by Satan.
The Universe is 13.8 billion years old. The Earth is only 5.4 or so billion years old. There are clear routs of evolution to show where life came and evolved from. Go to a few museums of natural history or even read a few books in the field of science, do some research. While there are branches of mammals which have common ancestors that humans have, mainly within the primate family which homo-sapiens is a part of, the main animals that we eat are not a part of that genus and family. Humans weren't even around when animals first came to be, especially not as we are now, so how can an animal be a chimera of a being type that did not exist at it's conception?
Eating meat is an evolutionary advantage for humans, it helped us develop our brain to how it is today, and is infact a much needed main staple of a healthy human's diet.

A population is not blind to being in a dystropic society. They may not put it into exact words as that, but they are not blind that they and most everyone else is suffering and everything is basically bad all the time.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

If the Humans are so correct like you elude to in most of your posts, why is Chakra magick so limited, why are we so primitive not to even have civilian spacestations and spaceships? Wake up we're on a slave planet!

MEAT IS DISGUSTING TO EAT, They're trying to turn us into cannibals with chimeras. Soylent Green was a movie they were using to see who would figure it out so they'd move them to containment. Magick Users are vanishing. But they can't get me because I'm God.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

RaineAshford wrote:But they can't get me because I'm God.
Wtf?

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

This sounds more like mushrooms if we're going that way lol.

And Satan kicked the ass of the galactic empire many moons ago cuz Soylent green. This is even better than ancient aliens. Okay donkey then [thumbup]
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Both are true. (shrooms, weed)

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Sypheara wrote:Image

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

RaineAshford wrote:Both are true. (shrooms, weed)
Obviously, we could tell. You're not the first young witch to get lost down the rabbit hole. You don't want to leave there, do you?
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Caerdon wrote:the very nature of your supposition is flawed. Non existence is, literally, nothing.
Non-existence even goes further than that. Nothing is the absence of anything, non-existence is the absence of everything, including nothing. Think of it this way, if I have an apple I have something, if I don't have an apple, I have nothing. I still exist, apples still exist, just not here. Non-existence I don't exist, apples don't exist, even the idea of nothingness doesn't exist. Don't know if I just sound pedantic.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Nothingness is a paradox in and of itself, it comes up in philosophy and art all over the place, so i wouldnt call it being pedantic.

There is a great book on this, called nothing matters, a book about nothing.

My own entirely personal and somewhat biased belief is that nothing cannot exist. Its an absurdity. Not even empty space is nothing as it has and contains at least four dimensions, x,y,z and time.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Sypheara wrote:There is a great book on this, called nothing matters, a book about nothing.
I'd be disappointed if the book wasn't filled with blank pages.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I've taken the concept of nothing as far as I can, thus far. Empty space is something, so 4D spacetime wouldn't exist either. And then I would ask, what could possibly exist outside of, or in the absence of space? I would wager a singularity, or primordial point. Or perhaps consciousness. We create our own 4D spacetime when we dream, however it is somewhat distorted.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Stukov wrote:
Sypheara wrote:There is a great book on this, called nothing matters, a book about nothing.
I'd be more disappointed if the book wasn't just the cover with no pages [thumbup]

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Caerdon wrote:
Stukov wrote:
I'd be more disappointed if the book wasn't just the cover with no pages [thumbup]
LOL, I thought exactly that right after I posted. I wondered if anyone else would share it.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Stukov wrote:LOL, I thought exactly that right after I posted. I wondered if anyone else would share it.
Now that it's said... I kind of want to make a book cover called "The Book of Nothing" with no pages and just leave it in a bookshelf at a library for people to find [clown]

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Caerdon wrote:
Stukov wrote:LOL, I thought exactly that right after I posted. I wondered if anyone else would share it.
Now that it's said... I kind of want to make a book cover called "The Book of Nothing" with no pages and just leave it in a bookshelf at a library for people to find [clown]
The book of nothing! What a brilliant idea!

Jerry Seinfeld did a show about nothing and made millions.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Spida wrote:Jerry Seinfeld did a show about nothing and made millions.[/align]
"Sometimes saying nothing, says so much. 10/10" - Occult Forum Book Review Board
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Anything absurd and not paradise is dystopia.

So nonexistence would be dystopia. More relevent is that we live in dystopia, so I should have made the post about Earth being a Dystopia and How it's a Dystopia.

Further than that, any volatile is dystopian, and any pain is dystopian.
The sun being too hot is dystopian. In paradise it would be the perfect comfortable temperature at all distances from it, and it wouldn't blind you.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

RaineAshford wrote:Anything absurd and not paradise is dystopia.

So nonexistence would be dystopia. More relevent is that we live in dystopia, so I should have made the post about Earth being a Dystopia and How it's a Dystopia.

The sun being too hot is dystopian. In paradise it would be the perfect comfortable temperature at all distances from it, and it wouldn't blind you.
Let's take a look at this, shall we?
For the sun being too hot... Where we actually live, where the planet itself exists in, is called the "goldilocks zone", which means that we are the perfect distance from the Sun where life as we know it can exist, where the planet itself can be habitable. It's how the universe operates. Too far is too cold, too close and it's too hot. This is all a part of nature, of the natural world. The closer you are to a heat source the hotter it is, the farther you are the colder it gets.

Also, what is too hot for the sun? For me, I can be very comfortable in 35℃ humid weather, whereas alot of people would say that it's too much for them. Other people say mid 20's is too hot. What's too hot for us is perfect for alot of plants. what's comfortable and cool for us is too hot for others, and this extends to animals, amphibians, other mammals.

Now your actual claim that anything not paradise (or utopian) is dystopian... This in itself is flawed. It's like saying everything that is not white is black, everything not red is blue, everything not an Apple is an orange. You can have beyond the two types of societies, utopian and dystopian you can have grey instead of black or white, you can have yellow or green instead of red or blue, you can have cherries or avocados instead of Apple's and oranges.

As for pain... Pain is a necessity of life. It is evolutionary. Pain teaches us danger, what is safe to touch, what isn't, it allows us to grow, learn, to become more.
How can you know happiness if you do not know sadness? How can you understand and know safety if you never knew fear? No, pain is not dystopian, not in and of itself.

Also, how can anything be paradise without a bit of the absurd hanging around? [Thumbs up]

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I agree with Caerdon,
Dystopia and Utopia make more sense as polar opposites of a spectrum. With the midway point being neutral.

Bara Mortath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Bara Mortath »

RaineAshford wrote:Anything absurd and not paradise is dystopia.

Do-not-think-it-means.jpeg
Do-not-think-it-means.jpeg (109.83 KiB) Viewed 14984 times

Return to “Reason and Unreason”