The more fortunate masses vs the less fortunate?

Exploring the Philosophical side of the Occult.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

The more fortunate masses vs the less fortunate?

Post by Liberator »

Whats the reason you think there are two types of people? The masses who are spoiled with luck but live an "ordinary" life and the other portion who are "unordinary" but also have less luck than those masses? During events such as a World War or "Great Depression" though the luck of these luckier "masses" atleast in first world nations who are more fortunate would happen when their luck eventually ran out. The second type is also more complex in thinking and created ideals in this world.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The more fortunate masses vs the less fortunate?

Post by magari »

I wouldn't call it fortune vs everyone else, like its a competition.

To me its caterpillars and butterflies.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

magari wrote:I wouldn't call it fortune vs everyone else, like its a competition.

Any idea why human beings are separated into these two? It is as if something wanted it to be like that. The more simple minded people and the more complex minded who care for more complex concepts like "freedom, liberty, equality" and etc or invent ideals.

Is it some sort of spiritual development stage and if so what are the more complex minded people? Are the less complex minded ones possibly animal souls previously?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Basically what your asking is:

Does luck exist = Yes it does.
How does it work = I have no idea.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Desecrated wrote:Basically what your asking is:

Does luck exist = Yes it does.
How does it work = I have no idea.
And also the meaning behind why these two types of people exist instead of all being equally capable.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Liberator wrote: And also the meaning behind why these two types of people exist instead of all being equally capable.
No idea.
Why are some people born deaf and others not?

Neko-phyte
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Neko-phyte »

Liberator wrote:Whats the reason you think there are two types of people? The masses who are spoiled with luck but live an "ordinary" life and the other portion who are "unordinary" but also have less luck than those masses?
I dunno, I consider myself unordinary but really damn lucky, all things considered. I've never been good with dichotomies, however...

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Liberator wrote:
magari wrote:I wouldn't call it fortune vs everyone else, like its a competition.

Any idea why human beings are separated into these two? It is as if something wanted it to be like that. The more simple minded people and the more complex minded who care for more complex concepts like "freedom, liberty, equality" and etc or invent ideals.

Is it some sort of spiritual development stage and if so what are the more complex minded people? Are the less complex minded ones possibly animal souls previously?

It's the nature of the universe and consciousness?

Animal souls? Perhaps, I dunno, but catterpillars do seem to act like animals more often then not.

Cygnus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cygnus »

Liberator wrote:Whats the reason you think there are two types of people?
Because it's a dualistic universe?

Someone once wrote "There are two types of people in the world: 1) those who divide everything in to two, and 2) everyone else" [wink]

Or, more mathematically "There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't"
I love that one but I am a nerd [grin]

TBH, I don't really think there are just two types of people, whatever the subject matter is, it is really a spectrum and we're all somewhere on that spectrum, not just at either end (even gender has become something of a spectrum).

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Cygnus wrote:
Liberator wrote:Whats the reason you think there are two types of people?
Because it's a dualistic universe?

Someone once wrote "There are two types of people in the world: 1) those who divide everything in to two, and 2) everyone else" [wink]

Or, more mathematically "There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't"
I love that one but I am a nerd [grin]

TBH, I don't really think there are just two types of people, whatever the subject matter is, it is really a spectrum and we're all somewhere on that spectrum, not just at either end (even gender has become something of a spectrum).
According to taoism there is 64 types and 64 anti-types (128 in total). meaning that if you put 400 people in a room at least 3 will be similar, and they will passionately hate at least 3 other people.
Which is oddly enough a pretty good description of high school.

Return to “Reason and Unreason”